A waypoint can be created using the device's current location or the user can enter the grid reference manually through the "create waypoint" dialog. In addition, the app now is able to create a new waypoint when the user long press on the GPS map.
The app comes with an App Widget that provides you the latest location reading received by the MGRS GPS app.The widget can be displayed on the home screen as well as the lock screen (lock screen widget requires Android version 4.2 and above).
Use offline topo maps and GPS on hike trails without cell service! The GPS in your Android phone can get its position from satellites, and you don’t have to rely on your data plan to get maps. Have more fun and safe GPS adventures in the backcountry.
Preload FREE offline topo maps, aerial photos, and road maps on your storage memory, so they are ready when you need them.
Add custom GPS waypoints in longitude and latitude, UTM or MGRS grid reference. Import GPS waypoints from GPX files. Choose icons for waypoints much like in MapSource. (This app uses the WGS84 datum, NAD27 is available in settings).
Use GPS for hunting a waypoint or geocache, for recording tracks and GPS waypoints on your trip, all the while tracking your quest on topographic maps.
About topo (topographic) maps: Topo maps show terrain through color and contours, and are useful for navigation offroad. Topo maps and GPS can be used for hiking, hunting, kayaking, snowshoeing, & backpacker trails.
The app has many built in map sources and allows you to create your own maps with Mobile Atlas Creator. Built in sources include:
OpenStreetMaps and NASA landsat data worldwide.
OpenCyle Maps are topo maps that show terrain worldwide.
USGS Color Aerial photography.
Topographic Maps of Spain and Italy.
Outdoor maps of Germany and Austria
Topo maps of New Zealand
Here are some of the outdoor GPS activities BackCountry Navigator has been used for:
Hiking both on hiking trails and off trail.
Camping, to find the perfect camping site or the way back to camp.
Hunting trips for hunting wild game in rugged areas, including recon for the hunt.
Bait fishing or fly fishing with a buddy.
Search and Rescue (SAR) with GPS.
Kayak and canoe trips on inland lakes and streams or marine, coastal waters.
Backpacker trips: using topo maps of wilderness areas and national forests to navigate on trails with the GPS.
Snow adventures including snowmobiling, skiing (alpine or cross country) and snowshoeing. Create a memory. Map it out.
This a great addition to the outdoor gear you bought at Cabelas, REI, or another outdoor store. Your android phone could substitute for a Garmin or Magellan outdoor handheld GPS! You storage has memory for maps.
Find your own ways to have fun in the outdoors. Be a maverick by venturing into new territory beyond cell service boundaries. Become a pro at navigation with GPS.
BackCountry Navigator has been previously available on WM devices and preloaded on the Trimble Nomad outdoor rugged device. This Android version is more flexible, featured, and fun.
This app was designed with Army, Marine, and other military personnel in mind. Use it to correct your Land Nav technique by analyzing your pace count and tendency to veer left and right.
Available Input: 8/10 digit MGRS, latitude/longitude, and map input.
Simple arrow interface directs you to your point. In addition, your distance, direction, speed, and bearing are shown as you navigate.
Satellite map view shows all your points, and let you add new ones.
Displays distance/direction from your currently location to all points.
Export your list of points to a spreadsheet for personal use.
Import or share your points via spreadsheet. You don't have to enter points with your device keyboard anymore! The import utility is available at: https://www.gammonapplications.com/landnavimport/
This app uses the Military Grid Reference System (MGRS) and Latitude / Longitude. It utilizes the WGS84 datum for calculations.
Choose to display your MGRS locations as 10-digit or 8-digit.
Angles can be displayed in degrees or mils.
D:M:S can be input in the format DD:MM:SS followed by the appropriate direction (NSWE). Default direction is N, W.
Examples of valid DMS Inputs:
40:43:0 , 74:0:0
40:43:00N , 74:0:0W
DO NOT use this application while learning Land Navigation. Land Navigation is a valuable skill, and should be mastered before using this application. Do not rely solely on this application for navigation, especially when lost. Always be aware of your surroundings.
Lots of stability updates to handle the latest Pebble releases, make sure to update pebble app.
*** Notice ***
- Please join us over at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/111580413069684947707.
- Make sure to update your pebble watch app
- Administrative permission was added to allow locking of screen when starting/stopping navigation.
Google Navigation on your wrist.
Automatically detects when Google navigation has started and displays the next direction in realtime.
- Menu (Double click back button)
- Color Change
- Alert (Enable/Disable)
- Backlight (Force always on)
- Cancel Navigation
- Start Navigation
- Approaching next turn
- New direction available
- GPS lost
- Pebble connection lost
- Navigation canceled before reaching destination
- Realtime information
- Distance to next turn
- Estimated arrival time
- Total Distance remaining
- Next turn instructions
- Icon representing next direction
- Advanced Features
- Override back to return to previous application
- Flash support to display turn then return to previous application
- Automatically starts Pebble App on Alert to avoid missing important information even if you are in anther Pebble App.
- Multiple Screens, Click and hold select to switch been big and detail view.
More than 15,000 sites.
Includes ultralight ( basulm ) altisurfaces , hydrosurface for France .
- Navigation display .
- HSI .
- Goto Direct and TB
- Routes and flight plan.
- Create, change routes directly in the program .
- Consuption Management .
- Display runways ( as France for this version )
Zoom 1 to 1000 nm / km
Import routes ( flight plan ) in GPX format by transfer , SD or email .
Share ( export) routes in GPX format by email .
Available in French, English and Portuguese.
Next version :
- Add runways for other countries.
- Choose to display the type of terrain (airport, heliport, ultralight, hydrosurface ...)
This program is a function of an innovative navigation program " Aero Nav " type moving map available shortly .
Track information https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aero-Concept/358043240996779
Concept Aero , Aero Nav , Air nav , HSI , display navigation, Air Nav display , GPS, LOC , FIX , navigation , aviation, avionics , glass cockpit , aircraft , plane, avion, ULM, Ultralight, IFR , VFR, terrain alert , compass , HSI , PFD , navigation aid database , simulator , glasscockpit , radar
- Affichage sur un fond de carte embarquée (en vue orientée nord ou orientée cap). Carte OSM en standard, OACI, Cartabossy, ... en option. Utilise le système de tuiles standardisé
- Enregistrement des vols et exportation au format KML (visualisation des vols sur Google Earth)
- Affichage (replay) des vols en mémoire avec l’ensemble des instruments actifs
- Choix des unités (km/h, nœuds, mètres, pieds, km, milles, litres, galons, …)
- Gestion automatique du carnet de vol
- Check-list (choix avion, personnalisation par importation d’un fichier texte)
- Affichage de l’altitude en AMSL ou AGL (correction GUND)
- 5 configurations (décollage, croisière, approche, atterrissage, roulage ou libre) paramétrables (zoom, carte, orientation, surcharge cartes vac géolocalisées, instruments, …) permettant la personnalisation rapide de l’affichage pendant le vol
- Affichage des zones aériennes en surimpression de la carte
- Alarme de pénétration des zones
- Affichage des paramètres de vol sur instruments (HSI, ILS, Altimètre, Compas, Navigation display, VOR, …)
- Base de données de plus de 1500 aérodromes, bases ULM, alti-surfaces, hydro-surfaces, …. avec description complète, fréquences, pistes, météo, cartes VAC, cartes d’approche, fiche BASULM, photos, …
- Affichages des pistes en surimpression de la carte avec identification
- Affichages du METAR brut et décodé
- Mémorisation de « ma base », les dernières destinations, les destinations préférées pour un accès rapide
- Affichage des terrains à proximité triés par distance avec cap
- Affichage des points de report, VOR, NDB, …
- Affichage du profil du terrain et zones aériennes en avant de la trajectoire de l'avion (zoom réglable)
- Affichage du vecteur de vitesse de l’avion sur la carte et le profil du terrain (réglable)
- Gestion des points personnels
- Analyse (mesure) du vent avec prise en compte dans les calculs de navigation
- Surveillance de la batterie avec alarme
- Manipulation adaptée aux vols turbulents, ULM avec boutons de taille importante
- Menu contextuel pour accès rapides et simples aux fonctions
- Prise de notes au doigt (exemple fréquence, …)
- Affichage des prévisions météo sur carte animée de la pluie, du vent, de la foudre, des nuages, … sur 48h
- Affichage des Gramet (Graphiques météo)
- Création, modification de routes
- Importation de routes au format GPX (ex. Navigation de François Fouchet, …), importation directe ou par email (simplifie les échanges)
- Partage de routes avec d’autres pilotes par email
- Calcul des consommations avec alarme selon autonomie de l’appareil
- Affichage du log de nav
- Accès aux cartes géolocalisées (VAC et approche directes sur carte), mises à jour des données pour une période d’un an
Voir les captures d'écran sur http://www.aero-concept.fr/captures-ecran
Dans cette version :
- Nécessite un appareil récent Android V4.0 mini avec plus de 1Go de RAM (1Go possible si épuré)
- le déplacement de la carte au doigt peut être lent sur certains appareils
- Les données ne couvrent que la France métropolitaine et la Corse, l'Irlande et la Belgique.
- La visualisation des autres utilisateurs sur la carte (échange automatique des positions en vol) n’est pas opérationnelle
- Les frontières et côtes maritimes des zones peuvent être inexactes
- Le suivi de vol (trace rouge) n’apparait pas sur la carte orientée cap
- La gestion du zoom de la carte n’est pas optimisée, seuls les zooms fixes10 et 11 chargés en mémoire apparaissent. Pour les cartes personnelles, tous les zooms sont possibles.
- Les MOTAM ne sont opérationnels
Ces limitations seront corrigées au fur et à mesure.
Aero Nav, Air nav, HSI, Navigation display, Nav display, GPS, navigation, aviation, avionics, glass, cockpit, aircraft, plane, avion, ULM, Ultralight, IFR, VFR, terrain alert, compas, HSI, PFD, Route, Flightplan, VAC, AIP
-Displays current location in decimal and MGRS format along with accuracy reading, number of GPS satellites seen, altitude, course and speed.
-Rangefinder allows you to find approximate distance to an object based on angular difference.
-Converter converts coordinates between degrees and DMS and UTM and MGRS
Note: This app is only as accurate as your device's sensors. Most device compasses are very inaccurate, causing poor rangefinder performance. DO NOT USE THIS APP IN LIFE CRITICAL SITUATIONS. Use at your own risk. Always have a backup.
The simulator is intended for training purposes only and must not be used for actual aircraft navigation. It is ideal for learning how the VOR and HSI work in convenient location other than an aircraft cockpit.
The trial version is limited to displaying the simulated radio navigation aid instrument for 45 seconds only before returning to the main selection screen. If your devices GPS has trouble locking within the 45 seconds limit then first get an initial GPS lock with Google Maps. Ads are also shown on the selection screen and the simulated radio navigation aid screen. The full version does not have ads or the timeout.
The full version is available here:
Mil Map downloads the map you are looking at and saves it to your device, every time, without asking. This allows you to travel places without internet and view the same maps you were looking at previously. You can also select an area and it will download the map at several zoom levels down. The number of zoom levels is dependent upon the map type (see below). This allows you to quickly select an area for more detailed mapping when you aren't sure where exactly you will end up.
Different maps download at different levels:
Mil Map Satellite - 3 levels down
Mil Map Satellite Night - 3 levels down
Mil Map Street Map - 3 levels down
USGS Topo - 4 levels down
Map Quest Open Aerial - 5 levels down
Note that USGS Topo is currently not available at maximum zoom levels.
MilMap, when run on a device with an active internet connection and GPS such as a cell phone, also supports battle tracking. Your position will be sent periodically to a specific channel and the positions of others will be fetched periodically to your device. See the preferences for more options.
Other features are included.
- MGRS. Built around the Military Grid Reference System.
- Overlays. Create overlays with units and points of interest.
- Toggle Grid Lines. Shows MGRS Grid Lines directly on the map.
- Toggle GPS Tracking. Shows your position on the map. Draws a red line for directional orientation.
Please send in your crash reports. They allow me to make MilMap a more stable product. Additionally, please email your feature requests/gripes/concerns to: endeavor (at) rainbowsandpwnies (dot) com
Do not use MilMap for unauthorized purposes. MilMap is not designed to replace DoD approved devices/solutions for similar purposes.
Easy solution for make driving easier and safer
The new tool which lets us access all important settings during our driving. It has such an easy interface where you'll find easy what to do
★SELECT THE NAVIGATOR: Quick access to Google Maps service.
★PHONE YOUR CONTACTS: Open the dial without having an accident or distractions.
★MUSIC ACCESS: Quickly access to your music. So connect your mobile easily to your car speakers.
★FIND YOUR CAR LAST LOCATION: After each driving, save your location, you'll be saving your current location to easy remember the place where you last parked your car.You can alternate between 3 different searching modes: Google Maps, Radar View and 3D augmented Reality View
★AND MORE OPTIONS: Customize you background interface, your button's colors, language.
★VERY EASY TO USE. This tool is designed for your comfort and it'll try to bring you the best driving experience
★MOST IMPORTANT. We are open to you! We are open to any suggestions or improvements you could think would be better to the app =D!
Thank you for downloading this app.
Enjoy the app, and rate us to make us improve.
U+Navi Real 2.6.0 업데이트 되었습니다.
많은 이용과 관심 부탁 드립니다.
이전 버전은 이용이 불가하오니 꼭! 업데이트 후 이용 바랍니다.
앞으로도 고객님의 서비스 이용 편의를 위해 최선을 다하겠습니다.
* 주요 업데이트 내용 :
- 경로탐색 경유지 기능 추가
- 지하 주차장 위치 수신
- 단말 OS 호환 문제 대비 하여 U+스토어로 연결되는 어플
지도 다운로드 받기 번거로우시죠? 지도 업데이트 하지 않아 지방 가실때 당황한 경험 있으시죠? U+ Navi Real이 해결 해드립니다.
U+Navi Real은 국내 최초 지도 다운로드와 업데이트가 필요 없는 진정한 Full Cloud 3D Navigation 서비스 입니다.
U+ Navi Real은 국내 최고의 수준으로 실시간 교통정보를 반영한 최적의 경로로 안내 해드립니다.
국내 최초로 제공 되는 3D Full Cloud Navigation! U+ Navi Real로 LTE에 걸맞는 새로운 경험을 해보세요.
# U+Navi Real이란?
지도 다운로드 및 업데이트가 필요 없는 클라우드 내비게이션 서비스로 실시간 교통 정보를 기반으로 최적의 길안내를 제공하는 스마트폰 내비게이션 서비스입니다.
# 서비스 특징
- 실시간 최신 지도 및 3D 입체 지도 제공
- 목적지까지 실시간 교통정보를 반영한 경로 제공
- 사용자간 위치를 공유 하며 주행 할 수 있는 그룹주행
- 목적지 음성검색 기능 제공
- 정보이용료: 무료
데이터통화료: 사용 데이터는 무료 데이터 제공량 내에서 선 차감 후, 초과 시 과금됩니다
You can use the latest map at any time.
GPS Navigation for Southeast Asia
Now on sale!!
Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Brunei
□--The main features of "It's NAV Southeast Asia" --□
□-- FREE MAP UPDATE
Always have access to the freshest maps with free updates to the latest TomTom® maps
□-- 3D VIEW
When viewing maps in Bird's-eye view mode, buildings are shown as 3D forms with major landmark buildings displayed realistically. Viewing maps in 3D makes it easier to understand the lay of the land in your current location or your destination.
□-- MAPS STORED ON THE PHONE
With all the map data stored on your smartphone, you can view maps quickly and get guidance to your destination all without needing an internet connection.
□-- MULTI-STOP ROUTE PLANNING
Add up to 5 waypoints to your trip and search for the best route. Now, there is no need to set multiple destinations when going on a drive to visit several areas.
□-- MULTI-LANGUAGE DISPLAY AND VOICE GUIDANCE
Users can switch between English and Local language* Display and English and Indonesian Voice Guidance. (*Map display is available in English / local language depending on Map. Menu display is available in English / Indonesian.)
□-- 5 ROUTE
Choose from 5 different routes to your destination. Easily find the route that best matches your driving preferences.
□-- HIGHWAY MODE
When on the expressway, It's NAV automatically switches to a Highway Mode that provides the driver with easy-to-understand information on upcoming Interchanges and Junctions. Allowing the driver to easily navigate branches and exits on the expressway.
□--It is strongly recommended that you download using a Wi-fi network. --□
□-- First, You need to download the map data.
□-- As the map is approximately 2GB in size, please be aware of the following.
- Please connect your device to the charger as the map may take approximately 50 minutes to download.
- Please check that there is enough space on your memory card (or on device memory if available).
■Things You Should Know■
□-- Using app for long periods of time or Charging Your Device
When using It’s NAV for long periods of time or using the device while charging, your device may become hot ,and even display might shut down.
There is no safety issue, but please keep your device out of direct sunlight while using.
- When using a device other than those listed below, it is possible that the app will not work properly. Please confirm that your device and OS version are supported before purchase.
- Please refrain from using the device while the map data is downloading. We recommend that you download during a time period when you rarely use your device.
- The following will be required when starting the app for the first time or downloading a map.1. Registration to the "It's NAV" web service.
2. Internet connectivity
- Please note that navigation cannot be used while the screen is off as the navigation app is temporarily ended (suspended) when the screen is off.
- Please note that if you receive a call or run several apps simultaneously with the navigation app, the system may shut down the navigation app.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
HTC SENSATION/Samsung Galaxy Note/Samsung Galaxy S3-mini/Samsung Galaxy S3/Nexus 4
The Terms of Service can be viewed on the page below.
* Very easy to use
* Reflecting turn by turn directions onto windshield
* Uses GPS to get your speed
* Saves your money - similar built in head-up systems in car can cost more than $1,000
* Switch between different HUD layouts by sliding
* Change color scheme for each HUD layout in settings
* Change information bar data for each HUD layout in settings
* Works with Google Maps
* Draggable overlay button for Google Maps
* Automatic brightness adjustment
* Currently supports following languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Português, Pусский
Military Survival GPS is one of the worlds first land navigation app built specifically with soldiers, hikers, survivalists and hunters in mind and allows the apps user to be guided back to set waypoints using real time compass feedback that displays multiple waypoints at a time right on the compass!
LAND NAVIGATION has never been easier. Plug in your GRID and your good to go. Then just follow the compass to your point!
There is NO NEED to buy an expensive GPS or backtrack device. Simply download our app, and you'll always have your GPS with you!
Get real time 10 digit grids (MGRS) from any location with no internet needed!
Visually see your waypoints on your compass and see the direction and distance to them (your compass will literally lead you right to your set waypoints and tell you the distance to them)
Great for Geo Caches, Prepping, Hiking, Hunting, Survival, Military land navigation, SHTF & Doomsday preparedness, Army and Marine planning and more!
Military Survival GPS provides live location status in 16 different forms and is updated every 3 seconds.
MAIN FEATURES INCLUDE:
-View your position in 16 different GPS coordinate types!
-Ability to manually enter in MGRS grids for land nav points, objectives or caches.
-Built Low light (no illumination) settings and for bright light usage
-Survival Military Compass with N,S,E,W and reference marks
-NEW press and hold on map to create waypoints!
-Advanced Azimuth Lock Feature (never loose an azimuth)
-Set waypoints and view them right on your compass.
-Get exact distance to your waypoints
-Waypoints get larger as you get closer to the point
-View waypoints in a list to keep organize and easily edit waypoint names
-View all points and current location on a map.
-3 different map types including (driving, satellite and hybrid)
-View Distance moved, speed and altitude (altimeter).
-DOZENS OF OTHER FEATURES INCLUDED!!
GPS TYPES INCLUDE:
-MGRS (Military Grid Reference System)
-MGRS 10 digit grid (1m accuracy)
-MGRS 8 digit grid (10m accuracy)
-MGRS 6 digit grid (100m accuracy)
-MGRS 4 digit grid (1000m accuracy)
-MGRS 10 digit grid "Figures Only" (1m accuracy)
-MGRS 8 digit grid "Figures Only" (10m accuracy)
-MGRS 6 digit grid "Figures Only" (100m accuracy)
-MGRS 4 digit grid "Figures Only" (1000m accuracy)
Other Location types include:
-UTM (Latitude Band)
-Latitude/Longitude (Decimal Degrees)
-Latitude/Longitude (Decimal Minutes)
-Latitude/Longitude (Decimal Seconds)
DISTANCE TYPES INCLUDE:
COMPASS TYPES INCLUDE:
-Manual input of 10 and 8 digit MGRS grids
-use finger to place waypoints on the map.
HAVE AN IDEA FOR A FEATURE? send us an email at email@example.com
This app is built for you and we will strive to put all the features you request into the app.
Internet is required for the maps portion of the app.
Your device MUST have GPS capabilities in order to get grids within 5 meters. If you do not have GPS in your device (iPad "wifi-only" and iPod Touch) then your location will be based on wifi signal alone which will not be as accurate as GPS.
"Brilliant App for Military & Emergency Personnel With support for most major grid reference systems, a built-in compass and My Tracks integration, this application is perfect for military or emergency personnel, in addition to anyone whom spends large amounts of time hiking, bush-walking, etc... Extremely accurate and quick to lock-in a location by satellite"
Why not try out the free demo first?
Many GPS & Compass features, combines with various OFFLINE maps (UK OS map, USGS, OSM, Mapnik, Topo & Cycle and more!).
Support GPX (GPS Exchange Format) file import. Simply use any file manager and select a GPX file to import.
Supported coordinates: OS grid reference, Tetrad, MGRS (WGS84), MGRS (WGS84), MGRS(NAD27), WGS84, OSGB86, Maidenhead, DMS, UTM, USNG and CH1903 Swiss Grid.
- LiveView support - display coordinate information, satellite information, ETA and time information.
- SE LiveView Beta (display coordinate information (right menu), satellite information (left menu), ETA (down menu) and time information (up menu). Any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Track Recording via My Tracks. Record your tracks, see live stats export tracks and share with friends via Google or GPX, KML, CSV and TCX file.
** Visit website www.gpsgridreference.com, checkout full user guide and videos **
**Any issues or feature requests please email me**
GPS mode shows coordinates from GPS, offline maps with switchable full screen mode, compass, GPS status and overlay the waypoints over the maps to get distance, bearing and ETA.
GPS mode now equipped dual screen (just swipe top screen) with digital compass and mils, ETA time and minutes, sunrise and sunset time
Manage waypoints mode allows you to create set of waypoints, using maps or manually enter coordinates and use it in GPS mode.
Get Coordinate from Map mode; simple way to get and share various types of coordinates from maps
Compass mode show analogue and digital mode with mils.
Search address for spatial information mode provides ability to search and obtain coordinates for any address and postcode anywhere in the world.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
❋ COMBAT TESTED. MILITARY GRADE. ❋
You may be a Soldier on active duty, out there putting your life on the line for your country, or maybe you brave the wilds as an adventurer, hunter, hiker or camper. In any of these situations, it’s important to have the right tools along to keep you on target and safe.
This app puts the military grid reference system (MGRS) and field navigation in the palm of your hand. Yes, you can now access the same resources used by the U.S. Military and NATO Armed Forces worldwide.
Soldiers will appreciate how Compass NAV can help in the field. Find your way back to an observation post, switch between different types of data, and enjoy the pin-point accuracy of other GPS systems that cost upwards of hundreds and even thousands of dollars.
Everything you need is here and has been extensively tested for accuracy in the remote mountains of Afghanistan and other austere areas during combat operations. Compass NAV is on par with many of the GPS devices used by U.S. Soldiers today.
Look at the features you get with Compass NAV:
* Military quality GPS tactical navigation system
* WGS 84 standard
* Tested in combat to ensure utmost accuracy and reliability
* Compass lock function
* Fast user switching between degrees, Mils, elevation, LAT/LONG, and MGRS data
* Multi-tasking support
* Free updates as they become available
Download Compass NAV now and put a portable, military quality tactical navigation system to work for you.
Compass NAV should never be used in place of authorized Department of Defense equipment and systems. A data network is required for map downloading. Compass NAV is not endorsed by the U.S. Army, the U.S. Military, or the Department of Defense.