User Management provides a nice GUI frontend to use the limited multi user support added in Android 4.1 Jellybean
IMPORTANT: Actions on the Primary user are disabled by default for your security. I do not know what will happen if you delete/rename that user. However, in case any of you want to try it out, the help screen has an option to allow changes to the Primary user.
NOTICE: The SD Card permissions are required to rename the users. I couldn't find a way to save to the file system, so I read the user's file using the cat shell command, edited it with the new name, saved it to the SD Card and then used the cat command to overwrite the initial file. It's hacky, but it works.
DISCLAIMER: While it has been tested and made as safe as possible, use at your own risk. Developer is not responsible for anything that happens to your device.
Create your own profiles.
You can set for each profile:
- Profile Name
- Profile Icon (choose from 70+ icons)
- Ringing style (Silent, Increasing, Normal, Beep once)
- Display brightness
- Flight Mode
- Mobile data (Android > 2.2)
- Auto-rotate display
- Timed profile
- Automatically reject incoming calls
- Show screen "Send SMS" after reject calls
All profile settings:
- Double shake to silent incoming call ringing and vibration
Put widget on home screen. Widgate will change icon based on current profile.
You can change profile from Notification status bar.
- Android 4.2+ running on AOSP ROM
- Xposed Framework
Please reboot your phone after enable this mod.
Tablet already supports multiple users
- Phone app does not work on new created users
- Work with AOSP keyguard only
- Select an existing profile or create a new one.
- With the slider at the top of the app.
- With the volume up/down buttons while the app is running.
- User-configured minimum brightness (press Menu).
* OPEN SOURCE, MAKE A BETTER ICON AND SUBMIT *
This application is intended primarily for use by the robustnet research group. We make no guarantees whatsoever that this will work for anyone else or for any specific devices. Use at your own risk.
With multi-server support across the global, including North America, Asia, Europe and Australia, 3 nearest servers are automatically selected and help you accurately measure the network performance, including latency, download speed and upload speed. The results are more accurate than any other tests using a single-threaded TCP test.
The data is collected either anonymously or from your selected account, which allows you to see your own data here. The user credentials collected are not shared outside of this site, and any data used in research projects in universities are anonymized before use.