Tempo is the premier mobile metronome app. It is used daily by performing artists for their gigs, teachers in their lessons, students for their practices and even golfers and bodybuilders in their training.
Tempo gives you the features you need without sacrificing usability. Its engine is written from the ground up for high accuracy and stability. Over that is wrapped an attractive and comprehensive single-screen interface. Flashing LEDs also serve as buttons to customize beats, enabling the creation of complex rhythms. Save your configurations as songs in setlists and share them with friends, including those using iOS devices.
- 30 different time signatures: 1-13/2, 1-13/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- 6 rhythm patterns for simple meters and 3 for compound meters
- Works in both portrait and landscape
- Dark and Light interface themes
- Visual feedback in the form of pulsating LEDs
- Customize accents or turn beats off to create more complex rhythms
- Tap tempo function
- Metronome tempo ranges from 10 to 400
- 12 sounds sets, including one optimized for live drumming click tracks
- Store presets in multiple setlists
- Share and backup setlists
- Setlists data file compatible with Tempo for iOS
- Multi-tasking support; playback continues outside of app
- Control setlists, tempo and playback with AirTurn Bluetooth controllers
Metronome Beats Pro is not only useful for practicing and playing musical instruments: people also use it to keep a steady tempo during exercise, golf putting practice, dancing, and many other activities.
Metronome Beats is simple to use. On smaller devices set the number of beats per bar and how you’d like the beat subdivided on the Settings screen. When you start the metronome it switches to the Practice screen, with its visual beat indicators. The practice screen has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments, so you can start slow and build up your speed with one touch of the screen. On larger devices all of these features can be reached on one handy screen using the new Tablet layout.
Exclusive to Pro version:
- no adverts
- beat and bar counters
- save your settings as presets
- organise your favourite songs in to setlists and play through these in “Live” mode
Features also include:
- Select from a range of sound types (wooden claves, traditional tick, cowbell, etc)
- Separate layout for larger devices
- Select any tempo from 1 to 300 beats per minute.
- Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
- Displays Italian tempo markings (Allegro, Andante, etc) – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
- Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
- Subdivide the beat with up to 8 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
- Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
- Visual beat indication - mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
- The metronome automatically stops playing when there is an incoming call.
- Your settings are saved automatically on exit – so you can carry on where you left off next time you play.
- The metronome keeps running when the screen is locked
- set the metronome to stop playing after a certain number of bars
For more help with using Metronome Beats, see our blog posts:
These features include:
Applying a grouping to any bar with over 4 beats. You can choose from any possible permutation of 2, 3, 4 and 5 beats. For example 7/8 time signature allows 2-2-3, 2-3-2, 2-5, 3-2-2, 3-4, 4-3, and 5 - 2.
Complex Time Signatures:
in addition to allowing up to 13 beats in a bar, this metronome goes much further. In a number of contemporary pieces you will find time signatures such as 2/6, 5/12, 4/20. You have the option of assigning the beat values below:
2 - Minim
3 - Triplet Minim
4 - Crotchet
5 - Quintuplet Crotchet
6 - Triplet Crotchet
8 - Quaver
10 - Quintuplet Quaver
12 - Triplet Quaver
16 - Semi-Quaver
20 - Quintuplet Semi-Quaver
24 - Triplet Semi-Quaver
Multiple Bar Support:
You can create a multiple bar sequence with the option to save and load these sequences from your phones memory. At each change of bar you can:
- Change the number of beats in the bar
- Change the beat value
- Select a new grouping for this bar
- Choose to repeat the bar from 1 - 24 times
- Change the sequence bpm (will be reset by default when returning to the beginning of the sequence)
As a result of this flexibility you can also use this feature to program in very complex rhythms
With the features above, Pro Time metronome is the most flexible metronome on the market.
You can predefine the BPMs needed for your gig and start the metronome with the press of one button. No messing around with adjustments between songs.
The library handles collection of songs and sets.
Each song is defined by a unique name, a BMP value and a time signature. You can add, delete and edit songs, and import lists of songs created on other devices like a PC.
A set is a list of songs and can contain up to 50 songs.
You can add, delete, copy, edit and play sets.
The metronome can be set to ‘Count in’ mode, stopping automatically after 4 bars, or to continuous mode.
The BPM click can be made visible by flashing part of the screen, and it can be assisted by vibrator, if device has one, so that you can sense the beat even with no visibility and the metronome audio drowned in sound.
A time signature can be set to emphasize the first beat (audio) of each bar.
Designed as tool when leading a band, it is a smart utility for any musician wanting control of the Beat.
• 12 BPM Buttons (or 10 for ldpi ,low screen resolution devices)
• BPM range: 40 to 150 Beats Per Minute
• Count-In: on/off
• Vibration beat: on/off
• Visible beat: on/off
• Time Signature
• Song and Set libraries
• BPM accuracy will depend on the android load and capabilities. The metronome is set to prioritize long term stability over inter-beat accuracy.
Every feature you could ever want:
Realistic old-school metronome animation
Thirty-seven different sounds effects!
Tap tempo - tap the screen to set the speed
Tempo training mode - it listens to your beat - no screen tapping required!!!
30-300 beats per minute
The highest accuracy and repeatability possible
Set using an intuitive simulated metronome weight and a fine adjustment wheel.
Seven quick-select time signatures
Customize with any simple or complex meter you could want.
Separate control of beat markers, measure markers, and subdivision markers.
Visual counting mode, with multiple options depending on the time signature.
Italian tempo markings.
Audible voice counting.
Supports headphones tog practice quietly or in noisy environments
Adjustable background color
A fully functional drum machine, with thirty-seven sound effects! Build a sound loop by entering note lengths, rests, and sound effects! No size limit! Play the loop while you're building it, for instant feedback.
A complete set list manager! Name your metronome settings and/or drum machine loops so you can call them back later.
Think about it, this has more features than commercial metronomes that cost $100 or more!
--- USER'S GUIDE ---
Meganome displays an animated metronome in the upper panel. The lower panel contains a tabbed display that shows either the metronome controls, the drum machine, or the set list manager. Press the appropriate tab to switch between them. The size of the lower and upper panels can be changed by sliding the grey divider bar up or down.
To adjust the metronome speed, tap the upper panel, and the settings dialog will slide in. Slide the metronome weight or rotate the adjustment wheel to directly adjust the speed. Tap on the drum pad to enter a bpm by tapping. Press the "Train" button to train the metronome to any beat the phone's microphone can hear.
In the metronome controls tab, press the Beat Sound, Measure Accent, and Subdivision buttons to toggle audible beat modes. Change your time signature by pressing one of the seven different time signatures. The current time signature is highlighted by the green rectangle. To add a custom time signature, long-press an existing time signature, and you can replace it with a custom time signature of your choice. For certain time signatures, pressing the visual counting display will toggle between different counting modes.
In the drum machine tab, select a beat duration and a beat source from the pull-down menus. You can listen to a sample of your current beat selection by pressing the green play button. Use the add beat icon (right arrow) to add this beat to your composition. The beat will be added above your current selection in the scrollable lower left list. Press the trash icon (left arrow) to remove the highlighted beat. The "Press to Play" button plays your composition.
SET LIST MANAGER
In the Set List Manager tab, press the add icon (right arrow) to add the current metronome and drum machine settings to the set list. Use the trash icon (left arrow) to remove the highlighted set from the set list. Press the green play icon to load a set that has been selected by scrolling the lower left list.
The phone's menu button accesses additional settings. Select your preferred beat sound, subdivision sound, accent sound, enable voice counting, change the background color, and change the volume. The phone's physical volume buttons also change the volume.
Animations with nice graphics, sounds and vibrations in only one metronome!
Metronome with 3 senses : Touch, Hearing, and Sight
- 1 classic sinus soundpack and 3 drums kit soundpacks
- 3 different nice animated views :
- Analog : like an analog clock with a needle showing where you are in the measure
- Grid : a grid with notes on rows and subdivisions on columns
- Table : discs as notes and sectors of each disc as subdivisions
- Vibrations mode
- Tempo up to 300 bpm as a quarter note and 8 subdivisions (32nd note) for each quarter note
- It is based on a steady application logic that ensures a stable and accurate operation.
- It is designed to be pratical and useful; the nice user interface allows immediate access to all functions.
- It works fine on the old devices also.
- All settings can be stored for quick recall.
- It allows you to choose your favorite sounds for accented and standard beats among many real percussive samples. Also you can set accents and silences on each beat.
A solid and easy metronome, designed for the music student.
The virtual drum machine lets you play all the built in grooves, in any time signature and tempo you dial in. With all the functionality you can expect from an advanced metronome, this android app also gives you fine control over the swing level.
The grooves are programmed to fit your music whether you play jazz, blues, pop, rock, bossa, samba, salsa, waltz or reggae etc. It does not matter if you play guitar, bass, piano, drums, percussion or any other instrument.
Whether you are a professional musician or an enthusiast there are ways to make this metronome work for you. Improvise to any built in rhythm or practice to improve your timing. Learn to keep a steady pulse or find new beats.
While the metronome is playing you can still modify parameters like tempo, time signature, shuffle and freely customize the swing level. You can set the swing on either eighths or sixteenths.
From the settings menu you can activate the vibration feature, change the sound of the metronome or even set the color theme. These features helps when you are live on stage and need a discrete tempo indication.
Use earphones, or plug into your amplifier or PA-system during band rehearsal to get the best experience.
Practice becomes fun with a metronome that knows how to groove!
* Many different rhythm patterns.
* Many different click sounds.
* A second optional rhythm. Finally you can practise "2 against 3".
* "Tap tempo" function.
* Visual representation.
* Stereo: One rhythm one the left, the second one on the right, when you use headphones.
Rodolfo Amaral de Almeida, music teacher from Spain, says: "This is the best metronome on the planet. There is no other software or physical device that allows this".
This app does not spy on you, it requires no permissions, and it contains no ads.
The app requires a phone that will support audio output at 22050 Hz or at least 11025 Hz. Most modern phones do support these rates. If you're not sure, download this free app to test your phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jorgk.SamplingRates
There is a "try before you buy" option: Visit the developer's website at www.jorgk.com/music and try the JAVA version which will run on PCs and Macs.
One note of caution: The metronome might not sound even on older phones at high beats per minute.
The MC's tuning technology has proven its value in our successful Note Recognizer app that has more than thirty thousand installs already. The tuner is quick, so you can check your intonation while playing, and also has the required accuracy to tune a guitar.
While you are practicing and checking your intonation on the fly, you may need a metronome to help your timing. The Musician's Companion offers you the best of both worlds: simultaneous tuning and timing. The rocksteady metronome keeps you in time, while you glean intonation information from the screen at the same moment. No need to switch apps anymore; the Musician's Companion has it all, and simultaneously.
From practice experience you might know that a metronome should be able to play loudly. When you are rehearsing with your colleagues, you need a metronome that cuts through the music of more players, to be heard by every player. The metronome sounds are tweaked for maximum performance on the small speakers of phones and tablets, and match the volume of a real Mälzel metronome. Needless to say that the metronome keeps time with digital accuracy and is easy to operate.
Perhaps you live in a country that has its own note naming system. No problem, as you can set the naming to the do-re-mi system, the German traditional convention, and even the Indian Sargam system.
Use the Musician's Companion in different positions. Hold it in your hand in portrait orientation, or lay your phone or tablet on your music stand in landscape mode.
Making good music is difficult. The Musician's Companion will be your lasting, reliable and versatile friend that helps you in every situation.
• Accurate and quick tuner.
• Rocksteady metronome that can play sufficiently loud.
• Different note naming systems.
• Metronome and tuner can be used simultaneously.
• Tap tempo button.
• Transposition of note naming for Bb (trumpet, tenorsax, clarinet) Eb (alto, baritone sax) and F (French Horn) instruments.
• Tuning standards:A=444, A=443, A=442, A=440, A=432 and A=415 hrz.
• Dark elegant design that does not radiate light when used during stage performance.
• Designed for phone and tablet for portrait and landscape orientation.
For a really small price you get a professional metronome on your smartphone with every feature you could ask for plus a lot more!
List of features:
- Fine tempo tuning from 10 to 230 BPM
- Italian tempo markings
- Load and save presets
- Tap tempo
- Adjustable tempo signature for simple, compound and complex meters.
- From 2 to 20 beats per measure
- Beat subdivision as quarter, eighth, triplet, sixteenth, quintuplet and sextuplet notes
- Beat emphasis
- 4 soundpacks
- Adjustable volume
- Visual reference
- Visual feedback
- Haptic feedback (vibration)
- Automatically turns off when there´s an incoming call
- Runs in background
- Settings are saved automatically on exit
About License Issues:
If you are facing license issues please update Mobile Metronome Pro, clear Google Play app data (not cache) and try again. There are comments on the internet about this issue, affecting many apps. sorry for the inconvenience!
- READ PHONE STATE allows Mobile Metronome Pro to stop automatically when there's an incoming call.
- VIBRATE is required for the vibration feature
- WAKE LOCK garantees the metronome won't stop after screen goes off
-HTC wildfire: misplacement of toggle buttons on the screen
Guitar Player Magazine says: "This ingenious super metronome was developed by funky-as-hell Sco sideman Avi Bortnick. It will leave out beats randomly to force you to strengthen your own inner time-keeping muscles, and it has other cool features for odd meters, drum machine-style patterns, and more. For the low price of $2.99, this is an awesome learning, grooving, solidifying tool."
NoTreble.com says: "I love the aesthetic and layout of Time Guru. It’s very simple and elegant. Time Guru also offers ability to set randomness of your subdivisions (great for testing your internal clock)... There is one thing that Time Guru does that I absolutely love, and for which, this app will always live on my Phone – at the top of the screen, you will see a series of numbers (1-7). When you press a number, it is set first in a sequence and you can choose a subdivision that will then repeat that number of times (or set it to rest that number of times). Sound confusing? It isn’t, because the layout is so simple. Every time you press a new number, it is set next in the sequence and you choose your continue to choose your subdivisions."
Develop your inner sense of rhythm with Time Guru - the only metronome with the ability to mute its sound at random, in sequenced patterns, or both, so that you can assess whether you tend to rush or drag or loose your place with odd meters. Time Guru can periodically leave you on your own so that you strengthen your own internal sense of time, rather than relying on the constant, rigid, external time keeping of a metronome. It's like training wheels that sometimes come up off the ground.
Time Guru also features:
-the ability to play in different time signatures or sequences of time signatures
-create rhythmic drum-machine like patterns
-save presets for tempo, meter, sound and muting-
-35 loud sound sets;
-Human or robot voice counting in English, Chinese, French, German or Russian - great for teaching!
-tap tempo (5 to 300 BPM range)
-super accurate, rock-solid timing via a customized audio engine.
And of course it can function as a normal metronome. It is the ultimate tool for becoming a rock-steady, time guru.
See the instructional videos on Youtube:
You can choose the sound claves(like wood knock) or beep.
Maelz Pro is ad-free paid version. Function is same as Maelz(It have ad, but free!).
We recommend you to buy this app after you try a free version.
Galaxy Nexus(SC-04D) SAMSUNG [Android4.2.2]
Nexus7(2012) ASUS [Android4.4.4]
Nexus7(2013) ASUS [Android4.4.4]
This is not guarantee successful normal operation. Please note.
★★★ Main features ★★★
✔ Real pendulum animation
✔ Ergonomic touch interface
✔ All popular time signatures
✔ 10 different sound sets
✔ High accuracy
Please send your feedback and suggestions at MetronomeApp@gmail.com
Allows to save up to 99 memories. Features 2 click sounds and a tap tempo. The one and only metronome on the Market that can play notes, half notes, quarter notes and triplets at the same time from 35 to 250 BPM.
Ideal for happy people and kids.
Use the classic metronome mode or let the animals in the farm mark time!
Horse, Crow, Rooster and their 12 friends are ready to learn your music with you!
Now it's easier to became a musician... among the smiles!
Please consider to support us, buying our commercial edition (look for "Metronome Saver for Android").
Complete and intuitive metronome, ready to play in one tap.
STORE AND LOAD tempo of your favourite songs on the fly!
Do you need a smart metronome to learn music? Do you love Cubase, Fruityloops? You may need this ready-to-play metronome when composing far from PC!
ATTENTION: This is the key for the old version of Muze (minor or equal v 1.61)
You must have either the free version of Muze for Movies installed before purchasing (to get it, search for "Muze for Movies" in the Android Market).
Features of Muze Premium version:
- No banners, no ads
- No hidden affinities with Movies at the Box Office
- No waiting for affinity calculation of single movies
- Unlimited "to be seen" movies list
IMPORTANT! THE UNLOCK KEY DOES NOT HAVE A HOME SCREEN ICON AND CAN NOT BE "STARTED" - IT ONLY NEEDS TO BE INSTALLED!
The key will be automatically installed by the Android Market application. When the installation completes it should be listed as "Muze Unlock Key" in "Manage Applications" list of the device "Settings".
Muze just checks if Muze Unlock Key is installed and unlocks itself.
Complete and intuitive metronome, ready to play in one tap.
Do you need a smart and immediate metronome to learn music? Here is.
Do you love Cubase (R) or Fruityloops (R) (Fruity Loops FL Studio)?
So you may need a ready-to-play metronome when composing far from the PC!
Also, if you need a smart and immediate metronome to learn classical music, now you've found what's right for you!
Mozart, Beethoven, Chopin... Now, you can become one of them!
Buy and try.