Tempo is the premier mobile metronome app. It is used daily by performing artists for their gigs, teachers in their lessons, students for their practices and even golfers and bodybuilders in their training.
Tempo gives you the features you need without sacrificing usability. Its engine is written from the ground up for high accuracy and stability. Over that is wrapped an attractive and comprehensive single-screen interface. Flashing LEDs also serve as buttons to customize beats, enabling the creation of complex rhythms. Save your configurations as songs in setlists and share them with friends, including those using iOS devices.
- 30 different time signatures: 1-13/2, 1-13/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- 6 rhythm patterns for simple meters and 3 for compound meters
- Works in both portrait and landscape
- Dark and Light interface themes
- Visual feedback in the form of pulsating LEDs
- Customize accents or turn beats off to create more complex rhythms
- Tap tempo function
- Metronome tempo ranges from 10 to 400
- 12 sounds sets, including one optimized for live drumming click tracks
- Store presets in multiple setlists
- Share and backup setlists
- Setlists data file compatible with Tempo for iOS
- Multi-tasking support; playback continues outside of app
- Control setlists, tempo and playback with AirTurn Bluetooth controllers
Metronome Beats Pro is not only useful for practicing and playing musical instruments: people also use it to keep a steady tempo during exercise, golf putting practice, dancing, and many other activities.
Metronome Beats is simple to use. On smaller devices set the number of beats per bar and how you’d like the beat subdivided on the Settings screen. When you start the metronome it switches to the Practice screen, with its visual beat indicators. The practice screen has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments, so you can start slow and build up your speed with one touch of the screen. On larger devices all of these features can be reached on one handy screen using the new Tablet layout.
Exclusive to Pro version:
- no adverts
- beat and bar counters
- save your settings as presets
- organise your favourite songs in to setlists and play through these in “Live” mode
Features also include:
- Select from a range of sound types (wooden claves, traditional tick, cowbell, etc)
- Separate layout for larger devices
- Select any tempo from 1 to 300 beats per minute.
- Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
- Displays Italian tempo markings (Allegro, Andante, etc) – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
- Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
- Subdivide the beat with up to 8 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
- Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
- Visual beat indication - mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
- The metronome automatically stops playing when there is an incoming call.
- Your settings are saved automatically on exit – so you can carry on where you left off next time you play.
- The metronome keeps running when the screen is locked
- set the metronome to stop playing after a certain number of bars
For more help with using Metronome Beats, see our blog posts:
For a really small price you get a professional metronome on your smartphone with every feature you could ask for plus a lot more!
List of features:
- Fine tempo tuning from 10 to 230 BPM
- Italian tempo markings
- Load and save presets
- Tap tempo
- Adjustable tempo signature for simple, compound and complex meters.
- From 2 to 20 beats per measure
- Beat subdivision as quarter, eighth, triplet, sixteenth, quintuplet and sextuplet notes
- Beat emphasis
- 4 soundpacks
- Adjustable volume
- Visual reference
- Visual feedback
- Haptic feedback (vibration)
- Automatically turns off when there´s an incoming call
- Runs in background
- Settings are saved automatically on exit
About License Issues:
If you are facing license issues please update Mobile Metronome Pro, clear Google Play app data (not cache) and try again. There are comments on the internet about this issue, affecting many apps. sorry for the inconvenience!
- READ PHONE STATE allows Mobile Metronome Pro to stop automatically when there's an incoming call.
- VIBRATE is required for the vibration feature
- WAKE LOCK garantees the metronome won't stop after screen goes off
-HTC wildfire: misplacement of toggle buttons on the screen
Allows to save up to 99 memories. Features 2 click sounds and a tap tempo. The one and only metronome on the Market that can play notes, half notes, quarter notes and triplets at the same time from 35 to 250 BPM.
A new kind of metronome -- use Metronomics to generate random patterns, sequenced grooves, or a combination of both to help you practice with more than just your typical click track. Enough features to keep a professional busy for years or start a beginner on the right track.
The only metronome that gives you complete control over how subdivisions are played -- add up to 10 subdivisions of any type (including custom subdivisions like 5/7) and have them played all the time, at random intervals, or in a sequenced pattern.
- Choose from 40 different samples for each subdivision, mastered for volume
- Generate patterns using random or sequenced variations of different subdivisions
- Include preset patterns such as claves or ride cymbal patterns
- Choose any number of beats per measure you like or practice mixed meters such as 4 + 3 + 5 where the segments of the bar get accented automatically
- Use any type of subdivision. Common types like quarter notes, sixteenth notes, eighth triplets, etc, or create your own. 5/7, 23/4, no problem!
- Take a rhythm and use the "offset" feature to move it to different parts of the measure to practice with.
- Email saved metronomes back and forth with other Metronomics users
- Track your metronome usage.
- Train yourself with "independence" mode where you can set some bars to be inaudible -- keep the time going yourself until the click starts again
- Variable swing feel -- choose how much each subdivision swings
- Play in the background
- Normalized sounds for good volume
- Web-based manual describing how to use all the features and hints about how they might be useful
Guitar Player Magazine says: "This ingenious super metronome was developed by funky-as-hell Sco sideman Avi Bortnick. It will leave out beats randomly to force you to strengthen your own inner time-keeping muscles, and it has other cool features for odd meters, drum machine-style patterns, and more. For the low price of $2.99, this is an awesome learning, grooving, solidifying tool."
NoTreble.com says: "I love the aesthetic and layout of Time Guru. It’s very simple and elegant. Time Guru also offers ability to set randomness of your subdivisions (great for testing your internal clock)... There is one thing that Time Guru does that I absolutely love, and for which, this app will always live on my Phone – at the top of the screen, you will see a series of numbers (1-7). When you press a number, it is set first in a sequence and you can choose a subdivision that will then repeat that number of times (or set it to rest that number of times). Sound confusing? It isn’t, because the layout is so simple. Every time you press a new number, it is set next in the sequence and you choose your continue to choose your subdivisions."
Develop your inner sense of rhythm with Time Guru - the only metronome with the ability to mute its sound at random, in sequenced patterns, or both, so that you can assess whether you tend to rush or drag or loose your place with odd meters. Time Guru can periodically leave you on your own so that you strengthen your own internal sense of time, rather than relying on the constant, rigid, external time keeping of a metronome. It's like training wheels that sometimes come up off the ground.
Time Guru also features:
-the ability to play in different time signatures or sequences of time signatures
-create rhythmic drum-machine like patterns
-save presets for tempo, meter, sound and muting-
-35 loud sound sets;
-Human or robot voice counting in English, Chinese, French, German or Russian - great for teaching!
-tap tempo (5 to 300 BPM range)
-super accurate, rock-solid timing via a customized audio engine.
And of course it can function as a normal metronome. It is the ultimate tool for becoming a rock-steady, time guru.
See the instructional videos on Youtube:
★★★ Main features ★★★
✔ Real pendulum animation
✔ Ergonomic touch interface
✔ All popular time signatures
✔ 10 different sound sets
✔ High accuracy
Please send your feedback and suggestions at MetronomeApp@gmail.com
You can predefine the BPMs needed for your gig and start the metronome with the press of one button. No messing around with adjustments between songs.
The library handles collection of songs and sets.
Each song is defined by a unique name, a BMP value and a time signature. You can add, delete and edit songs, and import lists of songs created on other devices like a PC.
A set is a list of songs and can contain up to 50 songs.
You can add, delete, copy, edit and play sets.
The metronome can be set to ‘Count in’ mode, stopping automatically after 4 bars, or to continuous mode.
The BPM click can be made visible by flashing part of the screen, and it can be assisted by vibrator, if device has one, so that you can sense the beat even with no visibility and the metronome audio drowned in sound.
A time signature can be set to emphasize the first beat (audio) of each bar.
Designed as tool when leading a band, it is a smart utility for any musician wanting control of the Beat.
• 12 BPM Buttons (or 10 for ldpi ,low screen resolution devices)
• BPM range: 40 to 150 Beats Per Minute
• Count-In: on/off
• Vibration beat: on/off
• Visible beat: on/off
• Time Signature
• Song and Set libraries
• BPM accuracy will depend on the android load and capabilities. The metronome is set to prioritize long term stability over inter-beat accuracy.
Tunable is a chromatic tuner, tone/chord generator, metronome, and recorder that helps you learn to play steadily, in tune, and on beat. Featuring a unique “tuning history” display for visualizing pitch over time, Tunable is the perfect toolkit for beginning to professional musicians.
★ Learn to play in tune with sustained pitch history ★
Visualize how steadily you play or sing. As notes are held out, a white line draws how steady the pitch is. The straighter the line, the more consistent the pitch.
★ Improve your ear with tone and chord generator ★
Need a reference tone or chord? Use the tone and chord generator to play and sustain chords with various tone options. Choose from different temperaments to hear how they compare.
★ Keep tempo with an accurate and simple metronome ★
See the pulse with a visual metronome. View subdivision and current beat, with a large display and visual flash.
★ Record and share ★
Record your practice and performances. Add reverb for a professional sound. Share recordings through e-mail, SoundCloud, Dropbox and more.
★ Features ★
• Large, colorful tuning indicator clearly shows when in tune (green fills the screen)
• Clear, visual tuner with note, octave, cents (+\-), and frequency (hz) display
• Tuning history to see how well you’re sustaining notes over time
• Especially suited for wind instruments and strings with note detection from Tuba to Piccolo (24hz to 15khz+)
• Horizontal and vertical tuning displays
• Adjustable A=440 reference tone
• Change between equal, just, pythagorean, and 18 other tuning temperaments
Tone and Chord Generator
• Chromatic Tone Generator with multiple tone options and sustain
• Play and sustain chords
• Auto Octave rounding for easy note access
• Large number display with visual flash to see the downbeat, subdivision, and pulse
• Adjust tempo, beats per measure, and subdivision
• See tempo markings to quickly jump between standard tempos
• Tempo Tap (tap metronome center to set a tempo)
• Continues to play when screen is locked or in the background
• Record and save unlimited recordings
• Share recordings through e-mail, SoundCloud, DropBox, and more
• Highly accurate (1/100 of a cent) and responsive
• Transpose notes to any instrument
• Dark and light themes
★ Notes ★
★ ★ ★ Have a problem? Please contact us so we may help: apps[at]affinityblue.com. We can only fix problems we know about. ★ ★ ★
These features include:
Applying a grouping to any bar with over 4 beats. You can choose from any possible permutation of 2, 3, 4 and 5 beats. For example 7/8 time signature allows 2-2-3, 2-3-2, 2-5, 3-2-2, 3-4, 4-3, and 5 - 2.
Complex Time Signatures:
in addition to allowing up to 13 beats in a bar, this metronome goes much further. In a number of contemporary pieces you will find time signatures such as 2/6, 5/12, 4/20. You have the option of assigning the beat values below:
2 - Minim
3 - Triplet Minim
4 - Crotchet
5 - Quintuplet Crotchet
6 - Triplet Crotchet
8 - Quaver
10 - Quintuplet Quaver
12 - Triplet Quaver
16 - Semi-Quaver
20 - Quintuplet Semi-Quaver
24 - Triplet Semi-Quaver
Multiple Bar Support:
You can create a multiple bar sequence with the option to save and load these sequences from your phones memory. At each change of bar you can:
- Change the number of beats in the bar
- Change the beat value
- Select a new grouping for this bar
- Choose to repeat the bar from 1 - 24 times
- Change the sequence bpm (will be reset by default when returning to the beginning of the sequence)
As a result of this flexibility you can also use this feature to program in very complex rhythms
With the features above, Pro Time metronome is the most flexible metronome on the market.
It can help you build speed on those tricky runs and arpeggios as well as improving technique and stamina.
Set a start Bpm, Number of increments, Number of bars per increment and an End Bpm and Practise Metronome will steadily increase the speed.
The variable meter (2 - 16 beats) allows practise in different time signatures. Each beat of the meter can be accented to aid counting and playing complex times and rhythms, for example the Flamenco Compás.
Accents can be assigned a different sound to make them more obvious.
An 'easy beat' sound patch enables a simple Drum rhythm to be created. Assign the snare sound to the Accents and choose where you want the snare to be. Plus a Conga beat.
A continuous play option allows the Practise Metronome to function as a conventional metronome with it's speed set by the Start Bpm. A 440 Hz tuning note is also provided.
Data entry is via an on screen Jog Wheel, which prevents the need for constant pop-ups from the keyboard.
The Jog Wheel is also the Start/Stop control.
There are a choice of 10 sounds Agogo, WoodBlock, Hand Claps, Hi Conga, Hi Hat, Lo Conga, Side Stick, Triangle, Bass Drum and Snare which are provided through the Android Media Player via Midi.
The Practise Metronome generates Midi as needed. in testing (on HTC Hero) the metronome was very accurate, as this is ultimately under the control of the media player, this may vary with hardware.
A lead-in is also provided which can give you 1 to 8 bars of count-in and can be assigned to a different sound so you can be sure when the main sequence has started.
When the Practise Metronome is playing, a running indicator is displayed along with the current and previous BPM, allowing you to monitor your progress as your playing improves.
A transport option displays positional information within a sequence which can be changed in real time so you can skip back to a previous tempo without restarting the whole sequence as well as control over beat volumes and the overall media volume for your device.
Contextual help is also available by a long click on any field.
Access to the media player equalizer is provided (only available on Android 2.3 and above). This will allow additional volume if it's currently too low. Please be aware that the settings affect all media played while the metronome is in memory. If you are using headphones check that other media players are set to a comfortable level.
It is possible that the equalizer may not work correctly if you have installed a custom Android ROM on your device, it has been tested with Cyanogen V7-05 on HTC Hero and works fine, along with the Android emulator. If you do find any problems, let us know and we will endeavour to sort them out quickly.
IMPORTANT NOTICE !
There appears to be a large discrepancy in the output volume
of midi files across devices. The volume obtainable is dependant on the midi player in each device. The internal volumes are user controllable if the option is turned on, but the default volumes are set at maximum for the accented beats. If your device is too quiet to be usable, I'm afraid there is nothing more I can do about it. (see above)
If you feel compelled to leave a comment to this effect, please state which device you are using although it is possible that different versions of the same device can have different results, or better still send me an email. If I get enough responses I will post a list of the results.
Midi was chosen to ensure consistent accuracy of timing across devices and performed well on test devices.
Please don't be put off trying the Practise Metronome by this issue, you can always obtain a refund within the rules of the market.
Requires Android 1.6 or later and a device with 240x320 screen or better. Android 2.3 to access the equalizer.
Note. This is a Visual Metronome with no auditory output (except tuning fork)
Timeless & Elegant Design
5 zesty color themes that doubles as preset storage.
Simple and Intuitive Input
Italian Tempo Markings
Do you want to have full control over your work?
Are you looking for an accurate and reliable metronome?
Best Metronome PRO is perfect for you!
Our handy device will become close friend of every musician who needs a metronome to daily exercise. The application with maintenance of a simple interface offers all the functionality of professional metronomes available in stores.
♫ The possibility of setting the tempo from 20 to 240 BPM beats per minute
♫ Italian determinations of the tempo which are used in music
♫ The opportunity to determine the tempo by rapping it on the screen (Tap the tempo)
♫ The extensive system of playlists with the ability to record multiple tracks on each of them
♫ Simple and convenient playback of the playlist
♫ The division of complex bars into simple bars with the possibility of the distinction of the first value both in the main bar and in every simple bar (Accents)
♫ The opportunity to divide the metric unit into smaller rhythmic values
♫ The opportunity to combine sound effects with visual effects (Flash) and vibration
♫ 4 different types of timbre
♫ Meter and bar’s indicator (currently playing metric measure of bar)
♫ Metronome turns off automatically in the case of receiving a call (the application is running in the background)
♫ Adjustable volume
♫ Settings are automatically saved when you exit the application
If you have any comments, feedback or you need help with Best Metronome PRO please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Enjoy this app!
The pro version contains many premium features for musicians:
Fully customise the sound and visual elements of the beat.
Save and load your required setting to pre-set's.
Wake-lock for live performances, as well as the ability to continue playing the audio as a background app.
Plus many more pro features for you to enjoy.
Try it today :-)
Animations with nice graphics, sounds and vibrations in only one metronome!
Metronome with 3 senses : Touch, Hearing, and Sight
- 1 classic sinus soundpack and 3 drums kit soundpacks
- 3 different nice animated views :
- Analog : like an analog clock with a needle showing where you are in the measure
- Grid : a grid with notes on rows and subdivisions on columns
- Table : discs as notes and sectors of each disc as subdivisions
- Vibrations mode
- Tempo up to 300 bpm as a quarter note and 8 subdivisions (32nd note) for each quarter note
Please consider to support us, buying our commercial edition (look for "Metronome Saver for Android").
Complete and intuitive metronome, ready to play in one tap.
STORE AND LOAD tempo of your favourite songs on the fly!
Do you need a smart metronome to learn music? Do you love Cubase, Fruityloops? You may need this ready-to-play metronome when composing far from PC!
ATTENTION: This is the key for the old version of Muze (minor or equal v 1.61)
You must have either the free version of Muze for Movies installed before purchasing (to get it, search for "Muze for Movies" in the Android Market).
Features of Muze Premium version:
- No banners, no ads
- No hidden affinities with Movies at the Box Office
- No waiting for affinity calculation of single movies
- Unlimited "to be seen" movies list
IMPORTANT! THE UNLOCK KEY DOES NOT HAVE A HOME SCREEN ICON AND CAN NOT BE "STARTED" - IT ONLY NEEDS TO BE INSTALLED!
The key will be automatically installed by the Android Market application. When the installation completes it should be listed as "Muze Unlock Key" in "Manage Applications" list of the device "Settings".
Muze just checks if Muze Unlock Key is installed and unlocks itself.
Complete and intuitive metronome, ready to play in one tap.
Do you need a smart and immediate metronome to learn music? Here is.
Do you love Cubase (R) or Fruityloops (R) (Fruity Loops FL Studio)?
So you may need a ready-to-play metronome when composing far from the PC!
Ideal for happy people and kids.
Use the classic metronome mode or let the animals in the farm mark time!
Horse, Crow, Rooster and their 12 friends are ready to learn your music with you!
Now it's easier to became a musician... among the smiles!
Also, if you need a smart and immediate metronome to learn classical music, now you've found what's right for you!
Mozart, Beethoven, Chopin... Now, you can become one of them!
Buy and try.