With the DeakinMMH299 Unit App, Students can:
1) View Class Schedules and notes
2) Participate in class polling and study feedback
3) Submit forms and queries using the App
4) Receive push notifications
5) Scan to confirm attendance
Browse by campus and learn about all the information sessions happening on the day. The ‘My O’Day’ planner lets you add sessions to your schedule so you don’t miss a thing. And the interactive map makes it easy to find your way around.
Deakin University Open Days:
Warrnambool Campus - Sunday 3 August 10am-3pm
Geelong Waterfront Campus – Sunday 10 August 9am-3pm
Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus – Sunday 10 August 9am-3pm
Melbourne Burwood Campus – Sunday 24 August 91m-4pm
Using AR technology, the AppeARition app allows you to access and visualise digital information about objects, places, and sights around you in a completely new way. Featuring rich multimedia and GPS location plotting take a glimpse into an amazing, integrated, augmented world.
How does it work?
• Install the app
• Open AppeARition
• Scanning – Once uploaded, scan the target through your camera view finder to trigger an AR experience.
• Exploring – Click the ‘Explore’ button of your AppeARition app. Move your camera around and your device will display information when it is pointed in the right direction of points of interest.
AppeARition uses cutting edge Augmented Reality technology that works best under well-lit conditions. To obtain optimal results a smart phone device that has good processing capability, rear facing camera and accurate GPS is recommended.
Use augmented reality to enhance your business marketing and public relations.Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about bespoke AR apps and CMS capabilities.
For more information visit: www.appearition.com