Developed by physicians, the Seizures & Epilepsy Self Diagnosis Doctor is a Self Diagnosis Medical App designed to provide an instant diagnostic analysis of your symptoms.
Diagnosing seizure and epilepsy symptoms can be important for pointing to proper treatment and relief. However, doing so without help can be difficult and can result not only in a misdiagnosis, but could miss a serious medical condition.
Do you want to learn more about seizures and epilepsy? Get this Self Diagnosis Medical app.
WHAT IS CAUSING MY SYMPTOMS?
A seizure is caused by abnormal electrical activity in the brain and is associated with altered perception and behavior, sometimes, with uncontrollable shaking of the body.
Single or recurrent seizures may be provoked by a toxic or metabolic disturbance, such as low blood sugar, alcohol withdrawal, electric shock, drug effects, stroke, head injury, cardiac problems, and more.
Such provoked seizures must be distinguished from epilepsy in order to choose correct treatment.
HOW DOES THE SEIZURES & EPILEPSY DIAGNOSIS DOCTOR WORK?
The Self Diagnosis Medical App for seizures and epilepsy was designed to provide an instant diagnostic analysis of symptoms by asking a series of relevant questions.
The program, which is a form of artificial intelligence, will analyze your answers and provide a list of the most likely diagnoses in order of their probability, along with their descriptions and relevant information.
DOWNLOAD THE SEIZURES & EPILEPSY SELF DIAGNOSIS DOCTOR TODAY
Diagnosing seizure and epilepsy symptoms can be important for getting proper treatments and relief. Download the Self Diagnosis Medical App and find out what may be causing your symptoms today.
Note: This app does not replace diagnosis by your doctor, but can help you understand your symptoms and provide a list of most likely diseases associated. Please go to your doctor to get a confirmed diagnosis or health advice.
EXPERIENCING MULTIPLE SYMPTOMS? GET THE COMPLETE HEALTH DOCTOR APP
With the Self Diagnosis Health Doctor App, you get several medical diagnostic expert systems, fourteen modules, each based on an important dominant complaint or a common medical condition.
The all inclusive Self Diagnosis Health Doctor App focuses on the most common medical complaints or conditions that account for the majority of physician visits and hospitalizations.
In addition to providing probable diagnoses for seizure and epilepsy symptoms, the complete Health Doctor App provides probable diagnoses in their order of likelihood for a range of other health symptoms including Chest Pain, Alcoholism, Chronic Fatigue, Cough, Constipation, Depression, Gallbladder Disease, Fainting, Upper Abdominal Pain, Vertigo. Hearing Loss and more.
Search for “Self Diagnosis Health Doctor” by MatheMedics in the App Store to download the app.
Note: The complete Self Diagnosis Health Doctor App does not replace diagnosis by your doctor, but can help you understand your symptoms and provide a list of most likely diseases associated. Please go to your doctor to get a confirmed diagnosis or health advice.
* Developed under supervision of a medical doctor.
* We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties.
Disclaimer: This app is supposed for additional documentation only. It does not make any treatment proposals. You have to decide by yourself, wether you consult a medical doctor or not. A drug intake is expressly not to be deduced from the app. Despite the greatest care during the development of the program, we cannot completely rule out wrong informations, a faulty recording, displaying or a loos of your entered data. For that reason, the use of this app is at own risk. You must agree to that terms to download and install the app.
My seizure diary: allows you to record the details of your seizures, including what they are like, what happens and how often you have them.
Export: function means you can package and send your seizure diary by email to your healthcare professionals.
My Medication: allows you record details of the medication you take, including photographs, to help ensure you get the same medication all the time.
My Reminders: allows you to set up a reminder alarm for when to take your medication.
First aid instructions tell you how you can help someone when they have a seizure, and when to dial 999.
Step-by-step recovery guide shows you how to put someone into the recovery position.
About me pages gives you space to record you and your healthcare professionals’ details, information about your diagnosis and tests, a reminder function for questions you might want to ask (with an audio record function).
And Information about epilepsy, medication, managing epilepsy and how to get the best from this app.
Free, no subscription fees.
www.epilepsysociety.org.uk Every effort is made to ensure that all information is correct. Please note that information is intended for a UK audience and may change after printing. This information is not a substitute for advice from your own doctors. Epilepsy Society is not responsible for any actions taken as a result of using this information.
Here are the things you will find in this app:
- What are the types of Seizures and how to deal with it
- What is Absence Seizures and what are the symptoms
- List of complications of seizure
- List of AED(Anti-Epileptic Drugs) used for Seizure
- How to find out if a person have Seizure and the treatment we can do
- Why Seizure exists and what cause them?
- What is the treatments and medications for Epileptic seizures
- What are the types and symptoms of Partial Seizures
- A detail walkthrough of the stages of Seizure
- What you need to know about seizures in children
This app will help you to understand Epilepsy/Seizure better so that you will
have enough preparation and knowledge to handle it properly.
Click the "Free" button and download this app now!
The content of this app is for information purpose. It is by no mean a medical advice or anything similar. Everybody is different, so please always consult with your doctor to find the best treatment and solution for your specific situation.
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from epilepsy
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of epilepsy and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for epilepsy
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from epilepsy in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains epilepsy diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
This is the key to the application, "Breastfeeding," which disables ads and opens the full functionality of the application, including a handy widget on the desktop.
Breastfeeding - an application for the young and modern moms, which allows you to:
- Remember what breast-fed baby the last time;
- Record the time and duration of feedings;
- Keep a record of the child supplementary feeding with a mixture of mixed feeding;
- View summary reports of feeding a child for a day, week, month.
- Keep a record of the child supplementary feeding mixture when mixed feeding;
- Keep a record of racking;
- With a handy widget on the desktop (available in full version), you can get quick access to the application and to keep records of feedings.
Key features of the app:
- Consideration of breastfeeds (left, right) with one touch;
- Consideration of the duration of feeding a child;
- Consideration of bottle-feeding;
- Consider pumping;
- Pause during feedings (long click on the button);
- Displays the status of nursing in the status bar (during feedings can use other applications on Android);
- Consideration of feeding several children and twins;
- Editing added feedings;
- Manual addition of feeds;
- Setting of maximum feeding time;
- Display the date in the format 24 or AM / PM;
- Start screen widgets (4x2, 2x1) for quick access to the application;
- Support milliliters and ounces to specify the amount of liquid in the bottle (set in settings)
- Fullscreen mode or folded;
- Lock screen off during feeding;
- Support for tablets (landscape or portrait)
- Export and import data;
- Automatic adjustment of brightness (at night the screen will not dazzle you.)
With convenient widget on your desktop (available in full version) you can get quick access to the application and start feeding records.
Additional advantages of the full (paid) version of the application:
- Twins/Multiple babies support
- Widget to your desktop (4x2, 2x1)
- No ads
- Data export to csv and import (when changing phones, devices)
Be happy and let your baby grow healthy!
Begin to feed the child, you need to click the button, and we will care about everything else!
We are ready to answer all your questions, as well as constantly working to improve the functional application. Write wishes, we will implement them to the app.
Want to receive the latest news about the application? Subscribe to the news group https://www.facebook.com/WhisperArts
All babies reach milestones on their own developmental timeline. A multitude of factors influence the rate of each baby’s individual growth such as genetics, form of delivery, gestation at delivery, medical issues, effectiveness of the placenta prior to delivery, and so on. However there is a persistent and understandable demand from first-time mothers for information on what is considered ‘the norm’.
This is particularly so with breastfeeding, as understanding breastmilk intake is more complex than looking at the oz mark on a bottle. This is a topic rife with large-scale confusion, especially as breastfeeding mothers are in the minority and can often find themselves, and their health workers, comparing their baby with formula-fed babies.
Breastfed babies are not the same as formula fed babies. One is fed the milk of its own species; the other is fed the milk of an entirely different species, so it is unsurprising that stark differences can be observed. What follows is a timeline detailing the journey of the average breastfed baby.
I hope it will prove to be a useful and reassuring tool for new mothers.
However, you can’t have enough information about how to live with this disorder, and this book is written to give you answers to some of the basic questions about epilepsy and its treatments.
For instance did you know that seizures are the only visible symptom of epilepsy?
Did you know that there are different types of seizures and that not everyone displays the same symptoms in the same way?
Finally, did you know that there are other types of seizures that do not necessarily diagnose as epilepsy but are in fact a result of some other disorder?
You need answers to these and the multitude of other questions if you are to be armed with the right ammunition when suspecting epilepsy in yourself or a loved one.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ The History of Epilepsy
★ What Is Epilepsy?
★ What Are Seizures?
★ Who Is At Risk For Epilepsy?
★ What Are the Causes?
★ Is Epilepsy Genetic?
★ Is Epilepsy Congenital - Will I have it forever?
★ What Is SUDEP (sudden, unexpected death of someone with epilepsy)
★ What Are the Different Types of Epilepsy and Seizures?
★ How Does Epilepsy Affect Thinking and Memory?
★ Epilepsy and Moods, Behavior and Sleep
★ How Is Epilepsy Diagnosed?
★ What Treatments Are Available for Epilepsy?
★ Epilepsy and Diet and Nutrition
★ Living With Epilepsy
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $16.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Drugs, Medicines, Dictionary, Glossary, Medical, facts, Conditions, Diseases
* Multiple screens interface
* Very easy to use
* Some Modules are Interactive
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided by this application is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. In addition, the drug information contained herein may be time sensitive and should not be utilized as a reference resource. This application information does not endorse drugs, diagnose patients, or recommend therapy. Drug information is a reference resource designed as supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise, skill , knowledge, and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or any drug combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given person. his Application does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of healthcare administration. The information contained herein is not
intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have any questions about the drugs you are aking, check with your doctor, surgeon, nurse, or pharmacist.
This application does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of a healthcare professional such as your physician, nurse, pharmacist or surgeon. They are trained to respond to any inquiries or conditions regarding your health. Never delay or disreguard professional medical advice or treatment as a result of anything you read in this application.
The information contained in this application is for the sole purpose of being informative. This information is not and should not be used or relied upon as medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician, nurse Or other qualified health care professionals before you undergo any treatment or for answers to any questions you may seek regarding a medical condition.
Nothing contained on/in or provided through this application is intended to be or is to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Your use of this application is subject to certain terms and conditions.
L'application est prévue à seule fin d'une documentation complémentaire et n'offre pas de conseils de traitement. Vous devez décider vous-même quand vous voulez consulter un médecin. On ne peut pas déduire une prise de comprimés à l'aide de cette application. En achetant et installant l'application vous êtes d'accord avec cettes conditions.
Simply put; if you want to sleep well, relax, and find more peace in your life, then this app is for you!
*The Full Version of Complete Relaxation features*
AN ADDITIONAL FEMALE GUIDE
The full edition of Complete Relaxation runs for 27-minutes and offers two versions of the same powerful meditation. One read by the UK's Ross Puddle and the other by Australia's Susanne Kempken. Although the two recordings share the same script, Ross & Susanne's meditations are very different in terms of pace and style. Offering you a real contrast to your meditation experience. Simply chose your favorite, settle back and relax.
A SELECTION OF FIVE SOUNDTRACKS
Just close your eyes, take a deep breath, and enjoy the Bespoke Meditation Soundtrack composed by Christopher Lloyd Clarke B.Sc, Msc.D. Created especially for the app. Or choose from one of Four Additional Nature Soundtracks to compliment your session. Its an easy selection and its up to you!
FINISH YOUR MEDITATION, AWAKE OR ASLEEP
Drift off into a restful nights sleep or start your day with a powerful boost, with the full app you choose the ending!
We’ve also included a built-in alarm, just in case you fancy a post meditation snooze!
This relaxation meditation is set to the stunning music of Australian composer Christopher Lloyd Clarke B.Sc, Msc.D.
Featuring two bespoke compositions, edited to work seamlessly alongside the relaxation script. You’re taken on a guided journey through the body, relaxing each and every muscle before being invited to float down into Complete Relaxation, which where the positive affirmations begin.
Complete Relaxation features the hypnotic tracks “The Essence of Peace” and the angelic “Heavens Gate”, which as you’ll hear, are meditations in their own rights. Both of these tracks can also be purchased from our website in their full original state.
Using the very latest meditation and relaxation techniques, we’re sure our app will ease every muscle in your body, offering you complete relaxation!
By installing this meditation app you confirm that you have read and fully understood the following disclaimer:
Medical Disclaimer: This recording is not designed to be listened to by anyone suffering from epilepsy or severe mental health issues, including, but not limited to, psychosis.
The information and guidance given by Ross Puddle and Susanne Kempken in this recording is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease, illness, condition or state of mind. If you are unsure of the suitability of this recording in anyway, please consult a medical practitioner before listening. It is especially important to seek advice from a medical practitioner in cases of mental health disorders or severe health conditions. If in any doubt, please ask. The decision to install and listen to this recording is entirely yours, the owner (Ross Puddle) and production team (relaxiapps) behind this recording except no liability for its use.
This recording should also not be listened to at a time when you cannot safely close your eyes and relax fully.
Though we're convinced this is the best breastfeeding app out there, we're constantly trying to improve. So if you run into any issues while using this or any of our other apps, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this series, learn all the tried-and-true secrets for navigating motherhood while breastfeeding, including:
• Why your breastfed baby will be healthier than a formula-fed one.
• The top 5 mistakes first-time mothers make.
• The truths behind smoking, alcohol and eating spicy foods.
But wait, there's more!
• Find the secret for increasing your milk supply.
• Achieve the perfect latch every time.
• Best ways to nurse in public.
• Tricks for saving and storing breast milk.
And even more!
• Position your baby so it gets the most milk.
• At-home remedies for nipple pain or engorgement.
• Top 5 breastfeeding health benefits you've never considered.
• When to be worried and when you can relax.
• Save tons of money from buying guide books and tutorial DVDs.
In this comprehensive series of HD videos in partnership with Parents.com, board certified lactation consultant Kimberly Durdin talks you through the best practices to raise a healthy, happy baby. With over 20 years of helping mothers breastfeed, she has a wealth of advice for giving your baby the nutrition and care it needs.
Motherhood never seemed so simple!
★ Number 1 Paid Medical mobile app in over 20 countries worldwide, including US, UK, Canada, Australia and India ★
★ Featured on the Google Play home page under "Apps for New Parents" and "Welbeing Apps" ★
Feed Baby is also available for the iPhone on the Apple app store. Just search for "Feed Baby Tracker" in iTunes.
Each device that syncs will need to have Feed Baby Pro purchased and installed. Feed Baby Pro only needs to be purchased ONCE PER GOOGLE ACCOUNT. Once you purchase Feed Baby Pro then you can install/re-install it on all of your devices as long as those devices all use the same Google Play account (this is the same way that all paid apps work in the Google Play store).
Track and Monitor ALL aspects of your babys breastfeeding, growth and development. Record Bottle and Breast feedings, Daipers, Sleep, Pumpings, Growth Charts and Journals.
- Easily record breast/bottle/SOLID feeds with a single touch.
- Easily record daiper changes (pees/poos) with a single touch.
- Device-to-Device Synchronization between any number of devices
- Easily record and chart your babys Growths (weight, height and head circumference)
- Easily record your Babys Sleeping Sessions with a single touch
- Easily record your Pumping Sessions
- Easily "Continue" the last recorded feed (not available in "Lite")
- Easily "Pause" the current feed (not available in "Lite")
- Easily add Medicines and create Medication Records to record all of your babys medicine intake
- Easily record Baths, Diary entries, Activities, etc....
- Record 2 Babies (only available when Feed Baby Pro is installed)
- Supports Twins!
- Daily Summary screen that shows ALL activities for each day
- Timelines shows you all of your activities across multiple days so that you can have a better understanding of your babys activity patterns
- WIDGETS to help you access key features from the home screen
- You can now use your Android Wear smartwatch to perform various actions in Feed Baby with just a touch of your wrist. You will also be able to use your Android Wear smartwatch see quick updates of your babys latest Feeds, Diaper changes, Sleeps and Pumpings.
- Feed Baby automatically saves and restores your data in case the database gets corrupted
- Easily add notes for Feeds, Diapers and Sleeps
- Charts and graphs give you a clear visualization of feeding patterns (not available in "Lite")
- Customizable Theme/Skins! Choose your preferred color scheme for Feed Baby from one of "Dark Knight", "Baby Blue" or "Vintage Pink". And more Themes are coming! (not available in "Lite")
- Export your entire Feeding History as a CSV file and automatically send it to any email address. You can then print it out for further analysis by yourself or your doctor (not available in "Lite").
- Full screen clock is displayed during feeds so you can check at a glance the amount of time that has elapsed during a feed
- All history is kept and fully browsable
- Individual feeds are grouped automatically into "Feeding Sessions" for better visualization
- Fully customizable notifications means that you never miss a feed or have a feed go for too long (not available in "Lite")
- Each feed is fully editable so that you can retrospectively alter the start/end times and bottle quantities
- Supports both oz and ml for bottle quantities. Simply specify your preference in the Settings
- Fully supported with regular updates. 'Feed Baby' is a fully supported product. And we provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
"- Posso fazer anti-inflamatório para grávida?"
"- Qual o antialérgico mais adequado?"
"- E para a hipertensão... só metil-dopa e hidralazina são seguros?"
Você procura um guia confiável sobre o manejo de gestantes, com informações REALMENTE CONFIÁVEIS, INTERFACE AMIGÁVEL e QUE SEMPRE MELHORE APÓS A ATUALIZAÇÃO?
Tenha as respostas para estas e outras perguntas com o GRAVIDEZ & LACTAÇÃO!
Em um único aplicativo reunimos:
- GUIA DE FÁRMACOS - mais de 400 substâncias com informações completas e confiáveis em relação aos riscos durante a gravidez e amamentação. Cada medicamento possui classificação de segurança em relação a gravidez (Pela Classificação do FDA; Categorias A, B, C, D, X) e lactação (Pela Classificação do Min. da Saúde - Brasil; Compatível, Criterioso ou Contra-indicado).Tudo bem acessível, com informações na tela inicial, barra de buscas e índice e espaço para você incluir suas anotações...
- CONDUTAS - recomendações médicas para o acompanhamento ambulatorial e emergências médicas durante a gestação. Dezenas de temas, facilmente dispostos e com barra de buscas QUE ACESSA OU O ASSUNTO OU O CONTEÚDO DO MESMO. Estão presentes temas como:
- Aleitamento Materno, Aloimunização, Assistência ao Parto, Bacia Obstétrica, Cardiopatias na Gravidez, Cesariana, Diabetes Gestacional, Diagnóstico de Gravidez, Distocia Funcional, Fórcipe, Hiperêmese Gravídica, HIV na Gestação, Indução ao Parto, Intercorrências do terceiro e quarto períodos, Maturação Cervical, Maturidade Fetal, Mecanismos de Parto, Óbito Fetal, Oligoidramnio, Partograma, Poliidrâmnio, Pós-datismo, Pré-Natal, Prematuridade, Puerpério, Queixas Comuns da Gravidez, Restrição de Crescimento Fetal, Rotura Prematura das Membranas, Sangramentos do Primeiro e Terceiro Trimestres, Síndromes Hipertensivas da Gestação, Sofrimento Fetal, Vitalidade Fetal...
- CALCULADORAS - cálculos imprescindíveis como USG Obstétrica (data provável do parto e idade gestacional), datas importantes da gravidez pela última menstruação (data provável do parto, data final dos trimestres, idade fetal...), discordância de peso entre gemelares, estimativa de risco para prenhez ectópica, evolução de peso gestacional, índice de Bishop, probabilidade de parto pré-termo, probabilidade de cesariana...
Tudo isso numa interface amigável, com possibilidade de fazer ANOTAÇÕES em cada conduta, fármaco ou cálculo consultado e escolher os seus FAVORITOS!
Fuja de desenvolvedores que a cada atualização te atormentam, com travamentos... ou dos que lançam aplicativos de qualquer maneira na appstore, para ludibriar e iludir os clientes com materiais com referências médicas duvidosas...
Só a MEDTOUCH tem garantia de qualidade e satisfação de mais de 80 mil clientes pelo mundo inteiro. Nossos aplicativos são referências nacionais em seus respectivos assuntos. Baseiam-se em materiais científicos atualizados e confiáveis.
GRAVIDEZ E LACTAÇÃO foi feito baseado em recomendações das seguintes referências (entre outras):
- Goodman e Gillman - As bases farmacológicas da terapêutica - 12a Ed. - 2012
- Rezende - Obstetrícia Fundamental - 12a Ed. - 2013
- Brasil. Ministério da Saúde. Secretaria da Atenção à Saúde. Departamento de Ações Programáticas e Estratégicas. Amamentação e uso de medicamentos e outras substâncias / Ministério da Saúde, Secretaria da Atenção à Saúde, Departamento de Ações Programáticas e Estratégicas. – 2. ed. – Brasília : Editora do Ministério da Saúde, 2010.
Agora vai ficar fácil tratar destas pacientes, sabendo que o bebê não será prejudicado pelo medicamento prescrito!!
Agora vai ficar fácil fazer o acompanhamento de gestantes no hospital!!
NÃO PERCA MAIS TEMPO... ADQUIRA LOGO O APLICATIVO MAIS COMPLETO E CONFIÁVEL SOBRE O ASSUNTO, FEITO POR ESPECIALISTAS, COM A QUALIDADE MEDTOUCH!
APROVEITE O PREÇO PROMOCIONAL!