Features (Many configurable through the settings menu):
• Single map view with drawer for quick access
• Real-time bus location information from CATA's website for all routes including the Game Day Buses
• Show Stops along the route
• Tap a stop to show the stop's name and upcoming departures
• Location Information
• Displays your GPS location and the closest stop to each route on the map
• CATA static schedule information for each route cached on your device
• Create and edit your own Route Groups. Combine your most traveled routes and show them all on a single map.
• Reorder Routes and Route Groups to your own custom settings. Everyone has routes they ride the most and you can pick what's at the top of your list
Route data such as the map, stops, and schedules are stored on your device and updated periodically. An internet connection is required when you first start the app to download the initial set of data. This data is on your device to save bandwidth, decrease loading times, and better the overall user experience. Schedules can be accessed whether you have an internet connection or not.
If you have issues or would like to let the developer know something, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
It uses GPS and your internet connection to show you where the radars are and help you avoid fines.
The basic idea is that you will know where the radars are when you drive, and can go past them at a safe speed.
Radar Beep integrates with all mobile phone GPS navigators to detect radars while navigating to your destination.
You can use the app with or without a navigator.
The app also has a map of radars with your position and direction.
It always focuses on the road in the right direction and shows radars around and ahead of you.
Radar Beep updates automatically, no action on your part is required.
To make it easier to turn the scanner on, you can use:
- The widget that comes with the app.
- Configure auto start with Bluetooth. The app will turn on by itself when the phone connects to the car via Bluetooth. When the car is turned off, the app turns off too.
- NFC magnetic sticker by Radar Beep which you can place in your car. The app will turn on when the phone is near the sticker (your phone has to support NFC). ** Coming soon **
This app includes advertising so we can offer the service for free.
If you don’t like the ads you can remove them with a small payment. Thanks for your help.
- Radar detection: stationary, mobile, section, traffic lights, warnings of danger on the road, black spots and police checkpoints.
- Integrates with all GPS navigators to detect radar while you drive.
- Exact distance to the radar and the speed of your car.
- Warning distance graduated according to your speed for greater ease.
- Sound alerts proportional to the distance to the radar.
- Map view with your exact location and the location of the radar.
- Widget for turning the detector on quickly.
- Bluetooth auto start when you turn the car on.
- Intuitive interface design.
- Radar warnings in different countries.
- Voices: German, Arabic, Catalonian, Chinese, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish.
- Languages: German, Arabic, Catalonian, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, French, Hindi, English, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Turkish.
Queue waiting time data is based on our users reports. Do not forget to submit your waiting time to keep data precise and up-to-date!
Torfyanovka - Vaalimaa
Brusnichnoe - Nuijamaa
Svetogorsk - Imatra
Vartsila - Niirala
- Information on Duty Free shops
- Quick links to alternative sources: NaGranitse.ru and Granitsa-Online.com
- Real time web cams