Improve math and gain a deeper understanding of mathematical concepts, definitions, formulas and proofs.
'Mathematics' is a reference book, with its more than 200 articles with formulas, detailed descriptions, calculation examples and in-depth evidence is perfect for math teachers! This applies to both A, B and C level. Particularly suitable as a tool in the daily mathematics lessons, the assignments, exam etc.
Also check out our physics app 'Physics'!
Quickly find your way to what you are looking for:
• Sort among the many formulas with the powerful search.
• Understand mathematics with interactive graphs and charts.
• skipping directly to the description, the example or the certificate using the options on the bottom.
• Share formulas with other users via email, sms, Facebook etc.
• Manage performance through a beautiful and clear layout.
Covers the following 27 topics:
• The Quadratic Formula
• The straight line (line in the plan)
• Differential Equations
• Exponential development
• Functions of two variables
• Geometry Concepts
• Hypothesis Test (Chi-square test)
• Integral Theory
• Linear function
• Plane Geometry
• Potency Development
• Percentages and Rentesregning (incl. Annuitetsformlerne)
• Regression and Growth
• Solid geometry
• Statistics grouped
• Statistics ungrouped
• Numbers and algebra
• Trigonometric functions
• Vectors in 2D
• Vectors in 3D
• vector functions