Nice Needs less bugs
Wonderful game Nice graphics and sound, very addictive
Great fun Really like the concept and very easy to play. Crashed occasionally on a ZTE Skate though, and could do with some kind of acknowledgement / celebration when you complete it :-). When's the next set going to be released?!
What's next!? Loved this game even though I suck at it. Keep up the good work
YIPPEEE! Fun casual game, I can't wait to see where you take this!
1) 25 NEW levels with an all new game dynamic, moving objects including asteroids, portals and charges!
2) New animations and improved graphics
3) Easier user interface; drag finger to place crosshair exactly where you want compared to the last shot and release to fire! Indicators for draggable charges.
4) New menu system.
5) Bug fixes and performance improvements.
6) Tablet optimisations, now looks and plays great on many tablets especially the Nexus 7.
This is the 'testbed' android app for the 'Liquid Physics 2D' Unity3D plugin