Like us on Facebook below to receive the latest news and updates:
“Warfare has never been so cosmically beautiful, and melodic.” -HubPages
“A game that helps fuel the argument over whether or not video games can be art.” -NWCN Gaming Guru
Auralux is an abstract, essentialized, and simplified real-time strategy game.
You command only one type of unit and have only one type of order to give those units. You and your opponents start the game with precisely equal resources. Quick reflexes will get you nowhere. The only path to victory is through clever strategy.
Auralux features a slow, floating feel and vibrant minimalistic graphics. The entire game pulses to the rhythm of ambient music, and the player's actions evoke sounds that smoothly coalesce into melody.
This game is designed to provide a relaxing, cerebral experience. Every choice matters, and only the best strategies will succeed.
-Includes every feature and more from the renowned PC game.
-Free to try for as long as you like! Simply purchase additional levels for a very low price if you enjoy the game and want more challenges.
-Gameplay optimized for touch screen devices.
-Countless hours of gameplay
-Two available game modes : Normal and Speed Mode, with a secret mode for hardcore players to unlock!
-Relaxing, ambient soundtrack brings you into a rhythm and meditative state.
Game by E McNeill
Ported by War Drum Studios
★ 1 of 45 Best New Android Game chosen by Android Police.
★ "AppXplore created a great puzzle game with Sporos. Addicting and challenging." - NWCN, 5/5
★ "A slow-paced puzzle for the thinker" - CNET, 4/5 (Excellent)
Sporos is a simple yet challenging puzzle game. The objective is to light up the cells in each level with a special seed known as the sporos. Players drag pieces onto the board one at a time, arranging them to extend all the way down every row and column. Sporos demands a mix of skill, luck, and logic; in order to succeed, players will conduct clever experiments like scientists in a lab. The soothing electronic music helps you keep your cool, while the colorful graphics lend the game a spacey, biological vibe. Sporos starts off easy, but with hundreds of levels and multiple solutions for each, it will take a true puzzle genius to master this stylish, colorful app.
• Simple-yet-challenging puzzle gaming
• Futuristic theme with neon "biological" graphics
• 400 levels in Essential Labs for free – starts off simple and gets increasingly tricky
• Google Play Game Services with 20 Achievements
• Hints for purchase, just in case you get stuck
• More levels in the months to come!
- 150 unique levels with increasing difficulty.
- Beautifully designed, minimalistic so you can focus on the game.
- Thought provoking game-play, try to think three steps ahead.
- You're always a few steps from the goal, restarting the level is an essential part of the game.
You are the leader of the Dakota - the last remaining tribe in the Sol System. After decades of fighting, the other tribes have all left the Earth, one by one, to seek out new riches among the stars. It now falls to you, as the new leader of the Dakota, to lead your tribe's fleet of nomadic space platforms out into the galaxy to achieve greatness!
The Tribe Wars are over. Welcome to the Ion Age!
Play Ionage and:
• Explore the galaxy at the helm of your fleet of gun-bristling space platforms
• Discover upgrades to customise your weapons
• Recruit specialists for your team and use them to give you the edge in battle
• Synergise your equipment and team to create unbeatable combinations
• Strategise against ingenious AI which will adapt to your every move
"Strategy games will always be one of our favorite genres, in particular thanks to games like Ionage" - AppsZoom
"It comes off as a duel between two cumbersome space stations, locked in an arms race. There’s nothing else quite like it." - GameWoof
Ionage blends together elements of traditional RTS games, tower defence and even chess to create a fast-paced game of tactics and skill that you’ll find difficult to put down. Beautiful on tablets but resourcefully optimised for smaller screens; Ionage is the perfect companion for your Android device.
Play now for free!
NB Ionage is supported by In-App-Purchases (IAP) but everything can be accessed without paying. The IAPs allow the player to avoid waiting for upgrades to recharge.
Likko is a color matching game made for people loving pure simplicity, no complex rules, no useless functions, just have fun!
Learn in seconds, touch blocks to remove them and match colors. Every turn new blocks coming so think carefully, train yourself and make high scores!
It's totally free and extra lightweight, no reason to not try!
From the creators of the award winning puzzle games Doodle God & Doodle Devil, comes a new fantasy brain-teaser where you can create your own Kingdom with Castles, Knights, Warlocks and Dragons! Great for gamers of ALL ages.
Daring adventure awaits you in this fantasy world where you can breed and raise four different types of Dragons, return the family castle to prosperity or defile flowering lands as a Necromancer.
New Game Mode: Arm your Knight to fight through the hordes of monsters and mighty bosses in a new runner-style combat game!
The famous Doodle series puzzle game play has been completed re-imagined in this ALL ages fantasy adventure.
Create a New Kingdom Today!
- All ages puzzle game play for the entire family
- Intuitive one-click gameplay encourages thoughtful, creative play.
- Breed and raise four different types of Dragons
- Quest as a fearless Knight, Powerful Warlock or fantasy Dragon
- Play the new “runner” combat mode
Try out the beta release of Sphormos programmed in the ATT Hackathon in Miami that occured on the weekend of August 9th to August 12th.
This game requires a Sphero to play it. http://www.gosphero.com/
1 - Eat the smaller balls.
2 - Stay away from the bigger balls.
3 - You can only interact with balls of the same color. Balls of a different color wont affect you and you can travel through them without problems.
1 - Make sure the blue back light is pointing forward.
2 - Make sure the big color light is pointing up.
3 - Tilt the Sphero in the direction you want to move.
4 - Your player is the ball at the center of the screen.
Programming: Rene Alfonso, Lazaro Herrera, Frank Hernandez
Music: Brian Del Toro
Winners of the "Best Use Of Sphero SDK" category at the ATT hackathon.
• Once hero selection starts, simply add each enemy hero as they are picked and the list of heroes will update to show you the best heroes to play against them.
• The user friendly interface allows you to quickly add heroes at any point as they are picked.
• Based on up-to-date stats of hero matchups from the millions of Dota 2 matches taking place. These counters aren't based on flimsy opinions, but hard stats!
• Updates every couple of days to automatically update the hero list from the Valve server and the current matchups so you always have fresh data (and the newest heroes).
• There's also the option to start an update manually, especially useful when a new hero has just been released!
• Select your favourite heroes and they will be displayed first when working out a matchup so you can see which of your best heroes is the best against this lineup!
• Browse through all the Dota heroes and get data on the best picks against troublesome heroes. Always getting killed by Bloodseeker? Look up his top counters!
This app is not created, sponsored or endorsed by Valve Corporation. This app is not an official app or connected to the game's developer or publisher. All of the in-game imagery, references, characters, names are copyright and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation, and usage for this app falls under the Valve web API guidelines.
Allows you to keep track of the local pressure in your area and lets you know what this is likely to mean for the weather! Use the altimeter to measure altitude changes as you go walking in the hills or see how high up a building you've gone all without needing a phone signal or GPS.
Set the reference hand and then see how the pressure has changed since then, rising pressure leads to clear, sunny weather while falling pressure leads to rain or storms!
Place the analog widget on your home screen or lock screen to keep track of the current pressure and also the average pressure over the last hour, updated every 15 minutes.
Choose the units on the Barometer out of millibars (hPa), mmHg, inHg or kPa as well as a choice of metres or feet for the altimeter.
Ability to manually calibrate by inputting pressure from a local weather station to make it even more accurate. Rescale the barometer with one touch to match your locality anywhere in the world.
The altimeter can be calibrated using a known altitude, for instance, from a sign or a map. Calibrate whenever possible to keep the altimeter accurate as the pressure will fluctuate over the course of a day. Alternatively, set the altimeter to zero using the current altitude and measure relative to that. See how high you've gone up a hill, a building or anywhere while walking, cycling or driving.
Barometer sensors are in several modern Android devices such as the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Note and Nexus 4 and 10.
New features coming soon! Including graphing features.
The internet permissions required are just for one banner ad to support future app development.
The Electroflies are lost in space and need to find their way home! These space dwelling cousins of fireflies need to zoom from portal to portal to complete their great journey.
FUN 2D game set in space.
Combination PUZZLE and SKILL based gameplay, place the charges, then make the shot!
Crazy electric charge based physics creates beautiful patterns as the Electroflies zip across the screen like fireworks.
Win the level in the fewest shots possible to earn more stars!
25 levels in each set, each new level set will feature a new game dynamic or object to challenge you!
Completely free game (just ad supported).
Now optimised for tablets, especially the Nexus 7.
How to play
To complete the level an Electrofly must make it from the launch portal to the next portal on the journey.
Tap the screen in the purple launch area to launch the Electrofly in that direction.
Electric charges curve the Electroflies flight as they are attracted or repelled based on their colour.
Some charges can be dragged to change the Electroflies path to solve the puzzle!
If you like games like Angry Birds Space, Cut the Rope or Osmos you'll love this game!
Alternatively, if you'd like to support development and play without ads there is a paid version. All game progress is imported into the paid version from the free version if you decide to buy it later so why not give it a try for free!
If you have any problems, comments or suggestions please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you!