Review from A Google User
Great, tough Nice twist on a the concept, really like it.
Nice Needs less bugs
Wonderful game Nice graphics and sound, very addictive
Great fun Really like the concept and very easy to play. Crashed occasionally on a ZTE Skate though, and could do with some kind of acknowledgement / celebration when you complete it :-). When's the next set going to be released?!
Good Game Saw this on Reddit and I tried it out. I like the concept and how well the electroflies repel or attract to the charges. However I ran into a few crashes. The game crashed on me if more than one electrofly entered a portal. Also having a charge on the portal will crash the game if an electrofly hits the portal. Other than these small crashes, everything else was good
Cool‚ but some bugs. I'm using an HTC one x and there isn't any sound. You can also move the red spheres off the screen and under the ad. Cool concept though!
1) 25 NEW levels with an all new game dynamic, moving objects including asteroids, portals and charges!
2) New animations and improved graphics
3) Easier user interface; drag finger to place crosshair exactly where you want compared to the last shot and release to fire! Indicators for draggable charges.
4) New menu system.
5) Bug fixes and performance improvements.
6) Tablet optimisations, now looks and plays great on many tablets especially the Nexus 7.