Designed to be used with our advanced iBaby Monitors M2 and M3s, the iBaby View companion app allows you to conveniently check on your adorable little one’s status whether you are at home or on the road.
With iBaby View app, you can:
o Watch live stream of your baby 24/7 wherever you are
o Fully control your live video feed with a swipe of your finger (requires iBaby Monitor M3s)
o Communicate with your baby via two-way audio speakers
o Check on your baby’s sleeping status with night-vision LED lights, motion and sound sensors.
o Track your baby’s sleeping pattern using “Sleep-Record” function
You may also:
o Capture still shots from video feed
o Apply photo effects to the captured images
o Share your photos with family and friends on your favorite social media.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or suggestion you may have!
Baby Monitor is an app that helps you in watching your baby even when you are not around. If your baby is asleep and you are in another room, the baby monitor will detect if your baby is crying and alert you by a call or a text message.
The following features are supported in this version:
✓ A baby alarm which either text or calls you when the baby is crying (with customizable sensitivity)
✓ Image surveillance - take a picture of your baby if the alarm is triggered and sent it to another phone
✓ A sleep diary which allows you to take notes and see how long time your baby has been sleeping
✓ Tips on how to get your baby to sleep and other useful facts
✓ Sends a warning text message if battery is getting low
If you discover any bugs or problems please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to fix them before next release.
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics menu with charts for all activity types.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
On your mobile devices, Peekaboo Moments will go everywhere you go. You can add your photos and tender thoughts as they happen, so nothing is missed or forgotten. You can also add directly from the Facebook app. Peekaboo Moments will automatically organize and present the entries in a beautiful designer timeline.
Peekaboo Moments' sharing feature allows you to privately add family members as contributors, so aunts and grandfathers can add their photos and memorable moments to the timeline. You can also choose to add fans, who can view the timeline and comment just like in a Facebook news feed.
- Creating your baby's scrapbook has never been easier or more fun
- Instantaneously capture your little one's photos and your thoughts about those precious moments
- Privately share your child's development with friends and family
- Add contributors from your friends and family to build a brilliant baby scrapbook
Desktop version: http://peekaboomoments.com
Contact information: email@example.com
-Baby or kid's journal online with photos & diary entries;
-Baby or kid's scrapbook;
-Baby or kid's book online;
-Track baby's or kid's growth;
-Establish baby's or kid's growing timeline or path;
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
Need to quiet your baby while out in public? Try our baby rattle that includes complex shapes and fun sounds that will be sure to entertain. Need our sleeping sounds to activate when baby starts crying? Our Baby Monitor will do just that. White Noise Baby has so many great features, requested from parents like you, for your baby to enjoy!
- Perfectly looped ambient sounds to help your baby sleep
- Baby mode notification to reduce interruptions
- High Contrast Baby rattle with touch and shake controls to quiet a fussy baby
- Sound shutoff timer (fades volume to silence) with baby monitor restart
- Baby monitor will reactivate timer and play sound if crying is detected
- Event log of noise detection helps discover your baby's sleeping cycle
- Tips to help your baby sleep great
- Safety tips from the US Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Optimized for all Android smartphones and tablets
- Battery Saver Mode for longer battery life
- Upgrade to full version to remove ads and enable background audio so you can use other apps
White Noise Baby helps your child sleep by blocking distractions while relaxing and reducing stress. Even when your baby is asleep, the brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noise such as a parent walking into the room or another child playing may interrupt your baby’s sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so your infant can not only fall asleep, but also stay asleep.
HD Ambient Sounds:
- Air Conditioner
- Car Ride
- Train Ride
- Truck Ride
- Conch Shell
- Doppler Ultrasound
- Hair Dryer
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Blue Noise
- Gray Noise
- Pink Noise
- Red Noise (aka Brown Noise)
- Violet Noise
- White Noise
- Dripping Water
- Water Rumble
- Grandfather Clock
- Wind Chimes
HD Classical Music Tracks:
- Beethoven Fur Elise
- Brahms Lullaby
- Chopin Nocturne No 9
- Liszt Consolation No 6
- Tchaikovsky Sugarplum Fairy
- Chopin Impromptu
- Chopin Prelude Op 28
- Chopin Walzer
- Mozart Sonata Facile
- Mozart Sonate Op KV331
Baby Mode, if enabled, will prevent your device from being interrupted. This helps to make sure your little one gets to sleep faster but also stays asleep.
White Noise sounds similar to static of an analog TV or radio station that has stopped broadcasting. The name is derived from white light, which is what the human eye sees when all the colors that make up the visible light spectrum are combined. Blend a red, green, and blue light together and you'll get white light. You probably have noticed if you're in a brightly lit room filled with white light, it is difficult to see colored lights. That's because those individual colors get masked by surrounding white light. In the same way, white noise has equal energy at all sound frequencies to which humans are sensitive. Other sounds will get masked by white noise so they become less detectable.
To learn more about White Noise and other White Noise sounds please visit our blog at: http://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise-player/
Safety tips provided by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission and includes important hazard information for cribs, toys, bathing aids, baby gates, high chairs, playpens, rattles, squeeze toys, teethers, toy chests, walkers, and others.
We want to hear your feedback! Please send us your suggestions and other feedback e-mail us directly inside the app inside of settings.
Positive reviews and ratings keep the free updates coming!
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/tmsoft
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tmsoft
Visit our Website at http://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise-baby/
At home or on-the-go, you’ll find everything you need to know to help you make the most of your baby's first year — right at your fingertips. You’ll get:
• A month-by-month guide to baby development and behavior
• Practical advice on baby care, doctor visits, colic, and more
•Ideas for games and activities, no matter how old your baby is
• Access to the What to Expect message boards so you can get support and ideas from other baby mamas (and dads)
• And much, much more!
Download the free Baby Tracker today so you can start feeling like a pro in all things baby. And join Heidi and a whole community of other new moms and dads — and their babies— at WhatToExpect.com
This program provides important information about changes that may get to your body during your pregnancy daily, and week by week, in addition to your baby changes every week.
There are also clear images and information of the fetus every week.
I’m Expecting Pregnancy Tracker is the center for the best maternity and pregnancy tracker and calendar around! Whether you are a first time mother or a proud mother already, enter your baby’s due date and get started with this pregnancy tracker!With I’m Expecting, everyday is mother’s day. Happy mother’s day to all the mom’s-to-be.
✔ Get weekly updates and tips centered on your baby’s growth, kicks counter and changes to your prenatal body
✔ Weekly pregnancy guide videos
✔ Track your maternity symptoms and compare with other pregnant moms
✔ Monitor weight throughout your pregnancy stages
✔ Ask questions about prenatal experiences, pregnancy symptoms, contractions, baby names, baby registry, baby products and learn in our forums
✔ Watch your baby grow with fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Due date calculator
✔ Weekly Prenatal Videos
✔ Fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Have a question? Let us guide you through MedHelp’s forums, by asking questions or get tips from other expecting mothers in your trimester in our pregnancy and maternity forums, baby products, baby registry forums, baby center forum, new mothers forums.
✔ No matter what trimester or pregnancy stage you are in; get tips, baby names suggestion and motivation from our community of pregnant women.
✔ Hundreds of questions answered about maternity, childbirth, prenatal vitamins, pregnancy guide, baby names, baby kicks counter: best baby center around!
✔ Compare other pregnant mom-to-be experiencing the same maternity symptoms as you.
✔ Daily tracking calendar of symptoms, mood, medicine, weight, morning sickness, notes, baby kicks counter, contractions and ultrasound appointments.
✔ Track pregnancy weight and see average weight gains
✔ Keep track of doctor’s appointments, tests and more
✔ Track events, contractions, baby kicks in your calendar
"Love the cute baby photos. Best pregnancy tracker app!" - Ann
“Listen up pregnant mothers, this app is for you! As a pregnant mom, I get up to date health info, nutrition info, ultrasound info, baby names suggestion, contractions and more with this app.”- Roxy
“Best for pregnant women, expecting mother and their babies! Due date calculator was accurate. Calendar kept me on track. lots of info from conception to childbirth to menstrual cycles to prenatal period to birth.” - Sam
“As the husband of my pregnant wife, this app was useful. This app is not just for pregnant women but for men too! I learned more about ovulation, menstrual cycles, child birth, contractions and going into labor.”- Phil
“I’m in my 2nd trimester and this app has become my ultimate baby center to guide me through pregnancy stages! I got my baby’s name from their forums! I’m more prepared for childbirth from this app!” -Stacey
"I used it as a due date calculator at first, but was hooked for all three trimesters! Due date calculator estimated the right day too! Tracked all my pregnancy stage symptoms to discuss with my doctor during appointments" -Jen
Note: This software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your healthcare provider or doctor for any pregnancy or health concerns. With I’m Expecting, everyday is mother’s day. Happy mother’s day to all the mom’s-to-be.
** HUFFINGTON POST: TOP APPS FOR MOMS **
** ATT OPEN APPS FOR ALL HONORABLE MENTION **
** FEATURED IN FIT PREGNANCY MAGAZINE **
** BEST PREGNANCY APP - PARENTS.COM **
***WHAT THE INDUSTRY IS SAYING***
"The app that takes care of everything you track while you're pregnant." -- TECHNOLOGY FOR WOMEN EXAMINER
"10 OUT OF 10...full of features that blow away most of the other pregnancy apps and it has an extremely slick design overall." -- BEST APPS REVIEW
"Touted as an 'all-in-one pregnancy app' – BabyBump delivers...high marks for intuitive design, well-conceived content, and innovation. We all want to capture the magical aspects of pregnancy, and this app makes it manageable and convenient." -- GIGGLE APPS REVIEW
BabyBump is a comprehensive pregnancy app that keeps soon-to-be parents informed about their pregnancy progress and enables tracking and sharing the experience with family and friends.
✔ Meet other parents from around the world
✔ Fast and customizable forums
✔ Curated shop of the best pregnancy and baby products
✔ Expert editorial and review of all products
✔ Countdown widget
✔ Enter due date or calculate from Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
✔ Beautiful progress bar showing time remaining until delivery
✔ Weeks and days remaining and trimester information
✔ Personalize your countdown screen with a profile photo
DAILY AND WEEKLY INFO & IMAGES
✔ Schematic embryo picture of your baby each week
✔ Weekly details about your baby's size and weight and development
✔ Common symptoms, cravings, and bodily changes you can expect to experience each week
JOURNAL / WEIGHT TRACKING
✔ Track daily weight/waist measurements
✔ International: use lb/kg or in/cm or a mix
✔ Daily tracking of mood, energy, appetite, cravings, morning sickness, and other notes
✔ Calendar view with icons
✔ Multi-colored charts of weight/waist by week
✔ Automatically calculates estimated weight gain for each week based on your pre-pregnancy BMI
✔ Graph of low/high estimated weight against your actual weight for each week
✔ Track contractions with a large Start/Stop button
✔ Records start time, end time, duration, and interval/frequency
✔ Can delete individual contractions
✔ Averages contraction duration and interval/frequency and calculates your Stage of Labor
✔ Remembers your active contraction session if the app is exited
✔ Enter Notes about each contraction
✔ Email complete details of your contractions
✔ Large buttons to start kick counting and record kicks
✔ Automatically stops kick session when time runs out or after 10 kicks
✔ Remembers your kick session if the app is exited
✔ Email kick sessions to your doula or doc
✔ Add photos of your pregnancy from your camera or library
✔ View your photos in a swipe-able slideshow format
✔ Email photos or save them to your library
✔ Searchable database of over 24,000 BABY NAMES with gender, origin, and meaning
✔ Browse by by origin, popularity, meaning, and beginning and ending sounds
✔ Keep a favorite list of boy and girl names
✔ Email your list of favorites to friends or family members
✔ Watch a birth video
✔ Create a birth plan for the big day
✔ Keep a checklist of Newborn Essentials
EASY TO USE
The app requires two devices. One stays in the child’s room while the other one stays with you. No registration or connection adjustments are required and initial setup takes less than 30 seconds.
Baby Monitor 3G is the only app of its kind working on WiFi and 3G. Use it anywhere without worrying about a weak WiFi signal.
HEAR EVERY NOISE
Thanks to a state-of-the-art baby voice booster, you will clearly hear every sound coming from the child’s room.
TALK TO YOUR BABY
Simply press a button and speak. Your child will be always one tap away from you.
SEE YOUR BABY
Baby Monitor 3G transfers live snapshots from the child´s room to you. The light feature makes it possible to view your baby when it is dark. Live video streaming is coming as a free update later this year.
Assures that you will find out when your baby is awake even in a loud environment.
Baby Monitor 3G alerts you in case something goes wrong (network connection problem, etc.).
To see how video works and find more information, go to http://babymonitor3g.com
Please send us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to implement new features based on your ideas!
Keywords: Baby Monitor, Baby Sitter, Baby Alarm, Baby watch, Babyphone
Widgets included, no advertisements!
Breastfeeding tracker (free)
- Record simply and intuitively when and on which side the baby is nursed.
- Breastfeedings can be joined into one meal.
- Graphical analysis of the daily breastfeedings and meals.
- Displays your typical breastfeeding times: When does your baby typically get hungry? Supported time frames: today, 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, all.
- Overview of all breastfeeding times on record
- Export the recorded data to csv
- Export the graph to png-images
- Import existing data from a csv file
- Widget including start, pause and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
- No advertisements
- You can also record and analyze pumpings (time and quantity).
- You can add comments to each record.
- Widget including start and stop buttons.
- You can also record and analyze complementary food or baby bottles.
- Breast feedings and complementary food can be joined into one meal.
- You can add comments to each meal. That way you can document e.g. nursing positions.
- Widget including feeding button.
- You can also record when your baby is sleeping or crying.
- Widget "Sleeping" including start, pause, and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
- You can also record events (bath, temperature, diapers,....)
- You can define your own events
- You can add reminders to each event
- Widget "Events" (resizable)
- You can also record weight, length/height and head circumference of your baby
- Graphical analysis of weight, length/height and head circumference with percentile charts (WHO Standards)
- Allows you to add and track several children e.g. for twins
In case of problems please write me a mail, I'm happy to help!
Any feedback and also wishes and ideas for new features are highly appreciated!
Includes all standard features of an audio hardware baby monitor, along with video streaming (using your phone’s camera) and some surprising extras.
Works at any distance. Dormi can use any available route to connect parent and child units (WiFi, mobile data - Edge, 3G, 4G, HSPA+, LTE), and can work even when Internet is not available (WiFi Direct, HotSpot / AP)
Ultimate feature? You can connect MULTIPLE devices in parent mode to a single child device simultaneously.
You don't need to configure microphone sensitivity - Dormi adjusts to noise levels automatically. Leave the device several meters away from the sleeping baby and it will still be able to detect when it cries and amplify the sound for the parent device as if it were placed right next to the baby.
Press and hold the Listen button to hear sound from the child device even while the baby is not crying. Equally, use the Talk button to talk back to soothe or calm the baby while you are on your way.
With Dormi you always know what's going on. All important information about the child device is always available while monitoring. If connection with the child device is lost, the parent device will notify you.
Dormi will even notify you about missed calls and new text messages received on the child device, so you will not miss something important while not having direct access to the device.
We know Android!
If the baby starts crying while you are on the phone, you will be notified with vibrations and a gentle beep to your ear - without abruptly disturbing the phone call, yet letting you know.
Of course, Dormi works in the background, even when the device screen is off. Great care has been taken to limit battery usage - you can monitor for many hours on one charge.
Have you got an old Android device sitting in the drawer that you have no use for? Not anymore - try using it as the child device with Dormi. We have made the effort to ensure it runs from Android 2.3 onward.
Start right away...
All you have to do after install is pair two devices together (our autodiscovery feature makes this a breeze) and start monitoring right away.
Although unlimited monitoring is paid, you will get 4 hours of monitoring for free every month.
If you do decide to make a purchase, you only have to do so on one of the devices participating in the monitoring.
There are 4 different options to choose from:
LULLABIES: The app will play a selection of lullabies to get your baby to sleep
WHITE NOISE: The app will play a soothing white noise, this is great to fall asleep to whether its for your baby or yourself.
NATURE SOUNDS: The app will play sounds of the forest. Great to sleep to an very relaxing.
OWN MUSIC: The app will play a selection (made by you) of music that you have on your phone / tablet.
You have the option to play the music indefinitely (until you decide to stop it) or you can set a timer. If you set the timer for 20 minutes the app will automatically stop after 20 minutes and so on.
When the music / sounds are playing your phone / tablet screen will show a soothing animation. This is especially useful if you are leaving the phone in your childs room as it acts as a night light whilst they fall asleep.
This app has been downloaded over 500,000 times, with great reviews. We make regular updates to the app to make sure that you always have a bug free experience.
The app was designed whilst our own children were babies, and tested on them :) If you want a sleepy baby then download this app
- Synchronize with Reminder of iCloud
- Set reminders daily / (two) weekly / monthly / yearly
- Remind you at the right time
- View reminders by date/list
- Batch set date & priority
Reminder, Reminders, iOS, Mac, iCloud, apple