Remote Wear lets you control your Roku from your smartwatch! It connects your Roku and smartwatch through your mobile device. It consists of two parts - the phone app and the smartwatch app. In the phone app you can select which Roku device you want to control. You can control your Roku from both apps. You don't need a smartwatch to use the phone app.
* Install the latest version of Android Wear from Google Play
* This app requires Android Wear version 126.96.36.1999093 or above to work
* Install Remote Wear app in your phone
* It will automatically install the remote app in the paired smartwatches
* Give it a few minutes for the smartwatch to install the remote app
* You can verify the remote app in the smartwatch's Start menu
* You can launch the remote in your smartwatch from the phone app
* Connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device
* The phone app will detect the Roku devices in your network
* Select the Roku device you want to control in the devices menu
* Use the remote to control it from your phone app
* Open the remote app in your smartwatch and control your Roku from your wrist!
Upgrade to the Instant Watch Edition to control your Roku devices without ads or delays. In the free version, the phone app contains ads and the smartwatch app offers a 5 minute trial. After the trial period the watch app will delay sending the commands to your Roku. You can close the watch app by swiping right and start a new 5 minute trial!
Help & FAQs: http://www.appestry.biz/roku-remote-wear
This app is not affiliated with Roku, Inc.