★★★ Take care of the privacy of your phone calls ★★★
mySecure Voice provides strong cryptographic mechanisms responsible for encryption and digital signature of your VoIP phone calls.
mySecure Voice is based on PKI [Public-Key Infrastructure] and PKCS standards as well as on many advanced protocols and algorithms (e.g. SRTP, SSL, AES-128, AES-256, RSA-1024, RSA-2048, SHA-1).
So if you are looking for an Android VoIP app ensuring your phone calls’ authentication, integrity, non-repudiation, privacy and data security - mySecure Voice is just for you!.
★★★ mySecure Voice is just for you ★★★
Do you think that solutions for making secure phone / VoIP calls like mySecure Voice are for VIPs, administration, top businessmen, corporates etc?
Nothing more wrong!
You don’t have to even recall such a large-scale, electronic surveillance programs for monitoring and collecting e-mails, phone calls, messages, chats etc like PRISM to not have doubts that everyone should take care about the privacy of their phone calls.
Using public-key cryptography and certificates, mySecure Voice conversations are protected against attacks, spoofing (impersonating another identity) and MitM (man-in-the-middle).
With SRTP protocols, SSL and PKI, mySecure Voice allows users to make encrypted end-to-end VoIP calls. Unlike other solutions, encryption keys are neither available nor even visible for your service provider (ISP, SIP Proxy).
★★★ No one can take your calls for you ★★★
To make or receive a voice call, the user must authenticate with PIN code to access cryptographic keys. No one can answer the phone for you, even if (s)he has a physical access to the device!
★★★ Verify your caller ★★★
Using personal certificates the caller can be identified uniquely. You can always be sure that the person who is calling you is the one (s)he claim to be.
★★★ Certificates, keys and user experience ★★★
my Secure Voice is integrated with one of the world's widely recognized Certification Authority (CA). As a result, X.509 certificates used to call’s encryption or to verify the call’s signature can be generated directly from the application in a few clicks.
★★★ mySecure Voice is a member of mySecure Phone platform. ★★★
mySecure Voice is a member of mySecure Phone platform – a comprehensive family of applications for securing your mobile communication.
After installation of mySecure Voice you will be prompted to install additional free app - mySecure Phone (http://bit.ly/secphone). It provides an easy way to manage your secure apps, contacts, crypto keys and certificates (PKI).
mySecure Phone platform offers several apps protecting your mobile communication i.e. mySecure Mail (http://bit.ly/mysecmail), my Secure Mail Exchange Edition (http://bit.ly/mysecmailex), mySecure SMS (http://bit.ly/mysecsms), mySecure Voice (http://bit.ly/mysecvoice) and mySecure Browser (http://bit.ly/mysecbrowser). Try and use them all if you want to be sure that your mobile communication is safe.
★★★ Technical support ★★★
If you have any questions or encounter any problems, please contact us directly at: email@example.com
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Use your favorite VoIP provider as the softphone is not tied to any particular one.
Not used VoIP? Sign up for free with a number of SIP compliant VoIP providers worldwide and make VoIP to VoIP calls free anywhere in the world. Save money on international calls.
On the move? With SessionTalk Android you can make VoIP calls wherever you have a 3G connection.
Please note some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP over their networks and may impose additional fees or other charges. Please check with your operator before making calls over 3G.
SessionTalk Android features:
★ Supports making SIP VoIP calls over 3G and WiFi
★ Background support - receive calls whilst the app is in the background, switch between apps and stay on the call.
★ Multiple accounts - simultaneously registered. Receive calls on any registered account.
★ Set call background image to contact photo or custom image
★ Dial Plan
★ Dual Line
★ Swap between 2 active calls
★ Conference - Merge and Split
★ Attended and Unattended Transfer
★ TLS Encryption with optional certificate verification
★ SRTP secure calls
★ Bluetooth Support
★ Quick import of accounts from major VoIP providers
★ Excellent audio quality
★ G722, G711 ,GSM and iLBC codec support
★ G729 Annex A available as Premium Feature
★ Speakerphone, Mute and Hold
★ DTMF Support , RFC2833 and Inband
★ SIP Proxy support
★ Automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
★ STUN server support
★ Global IP
★ Contacts integration, add or edit contacts from within the app
★ Detailed Call history
★ Dial from Call History and Favorites
★ Voicemail Notifications
*IMPORTANT SIP PROVIDER OR SIP PBX SERVER REQUIRED.
SessionTalk Android Edition is a SIP VoIP Phone not a service.
You must use SessionTalk with a SIP compliant VoIP provider or SIP PBX (server) to use this softphone product. Please contact your service provider or IT helpdesk for more information.
Check out our website for further info sessiontalk.co.uk. If you need technical support please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Acrobits Softphone is both intuitive to use and highly configurable. With loads of preconfigured providers, many users will have their SIP account configured and making calls in less than a minute. But Acrobits Softphone also has the highly configurable settings advanced VoIP users and business users need, including support for Secure SIP signaling through TLS, HD audio through G.722 and more. Try Acrobits Softphone on Android today and you'll be telling your friends about it tomorrow.
Check out the great features of Acrobits Softphone for Android, with many more to come.
•Push Notifications for incoming calls for improved battery life
•Support for use on wifi and 3G networks
•backgrounding support with status bar notification; check your email or other tasks while still available for calls on the Softphone
•GoogleVoice interface, originate and complete GoogleVoice calls all from one app (requires GoogleVoice account and SIP Account with incoming U.S. numbers)
•quick import of accounts from major VoIP Providers
•call recorder and player, seamlessly integrated into the call history
•Bluetooth headset support
•HD Wideband audio through G.722
•excellent sound quality, includes the G.711 (ulaw and alaw) and GSM audio codecs. Make an in app purchase to add G.729 Annex A for great quality over 3G networks
•TLS support for encrypted SIP
•audio codec manipulation, enabling you to prioritize the codecs used and disable ones you don’t want to use
•comfortable and super-smooth user interface, fine-tuned specially for Android
•easy, intuitive configuration
•simultaneous registration of multiple SIP accounts, have multiple accounts registered to receive incoming calls and switch the account used for outgoing calls without leaving the keypad
•Android contacts integration. Easy to call anyone in your contacts via SIP
•add new contacts directly from the softphone
•ability to generate DTMF tones while in call, to control various PBX features or automated systems (use audio, rfc 2833 or SIP INFO)
•detailed call history
•configurable RTP port range
•SIP Proxy support
•STUN server support, automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
•phone number resolution. We present the phone numbers in a convenient format with grouped digits, display the flag and country name and even region/city name for some countries, including USA
The Android Market does not make paid apps available in all countries. If you're unable to purchase Acrobits Softphone or have already purchased it through paypal, please visit http://acrobits.cz for an alternate method to download and install.
Acrobits Softphone is a SIP Client, not a VoIP provider. It needs to be used in conjunction with a VoIP provider that supports use on a SIP Client to work. Check out our list of verified VoIP operators at http://www.acrobits.cz/42/verified-voip-operators
VoIP over 3G - Be aware that some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their network. They may prohibit the use of VoIP or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. By using Acrobits Softphone over 3G, you agree to abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that Acrobits will not be held responsible for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using Acrobits Softphone over their 3G network.
Only one touch and you can call your friends with full protection and privacy.
What is needed is simple: CryptMyCall app on both Android devices.
Once you have activated a SIP account at your preferred SIP Provider, the Account section of CryptMyCall settings can be configured in few steps:
- insert your SIP username (e.g., 123456)
- insert your password
- insert the SIP server (e.g., sip.server.com).
That's all! You are now ready to communicate privately with your contacts.
Security is based on the well-known ZRTP protocol. ZRTP is a
cryptographic protocol that allows to negotiate the keys for
encryption between two endpoints. It ensures both the authentication between the communication partners and the confidentiality of the information exchanged.
ZRTP is able to protect from one of the most dangerous threats of the VOiP communication: the Man In The Middle
MITM, i.e., when someone can hear your VoIP conversations without being discovered.
The protection from MITM is granted by two security features:
- in the first communication the communicating parties verbally cross-check a shared value displayed at both endpoints;
- according to the key continuity, new sessions between the same partners are encrypted exploiting part of the last used key preserving the first verbal authentication.
ZRTP requires no prior shared secrets and does not rely on a
Public key infrastructure (PKI) or on certification authorities.
Different keys are generated at the beginning of each session through a Diffie-Hellman key exchange protocol.
This allows to bypass the complexity of creating and maintaining a trusted third-party.
CryptMyCall recognizes automatically whether the communicating partners are capable of supporting encrypted communication. If your partner does not have CryptMyCall on his/her device, you can still establish a simple VoIP communication. In this case CryptMyCall alerts you, through a message clearly visible on the screen, that the communication is not encrypted.
CryptMyCall is password-protected, and the password can be chosen by you. This way, nobody can use your CryptMyCall application without your authorization.
Cipher Talk utilizes military grade 256 bit AES encryption to encrypt voice communications before transmission using 2048 bit RSA for key exchange.
Users will create their own personal unique individual ID. Both users must have the software in order to use the functionality.
If you have an Internet access using Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G. Cipher Talk implements the strongest and up-to-date encryption algorithms and secure exchanging protocols.
== Features ==
✓ support encrypted calls and messages
✓ support speaker phone
✓ support mute
✓ support dial from recent calls
✓ Detailed Call history
✓ Push notifications even when the app is closed
✓ Stay connected as you move from Edge to 3G to Wi-Fi
✓ Set on/off passcode protect
✓ User-Friendly Interface
✓ Very low latency, crystal clear audio
✓ Contacts integration, add or edit contacts from within the app
✓ English / Traditional Chinese / Simplified Chinese Language Support
Wire-tapping, private, privacy, secrecy, call, phone, message, chat, communicate, encrypt, encryption, secure, securer, secure socket layer, protected, safe
RedPhone provides end-to-end encryption for your calls, securing your conversations so that nobody can listen in.
★ RedPhone uses your normal phone number to make and receive calls, so you don't need yet another identifier.
★ Use the default system dialer and contacts apps to make calls as you normally would.
★ RedPhone will give you the opportunity to upgrade to encrypted calls whenever the person you're calling also has RedPhone installed.
★ RedPhone calls are encrypted end-to-end, but function just like you're used to.
★ Free and Open Source, enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the code.
★ Uses wifi or data, not your plan's voice minutes.
Please file any bugs, issues, or feature requests at:
Secure Calls, Private Calls, Secure VoIP, Private VoIP, Encrypted VoIP, Private Conversations, Free Calls
Silentel is a fast to implement and easy to use, targeted for any type of secure mobile communication. It consists of client applications and server modules. Silentel client applications are made for end users’ mobile phones and personal computers (PCs). Server modules provide mainly authorization and mutual connection between individual users.
SECURE VOICE COMMUNICATION
* Enables voice communication between two participants (similar to a standard telephone call) in a special, secured mode.
SECURE TEXT MESSAGES
* Enables to send text messages with encrypted content, remaining confidential with the exemption of sender and receiver.
* The content of the message is encrypted before sending. Just after the message has been delivered to the receiver, the content is decrypted. Exceed of the receiver, nobody can decrypt and read the message.
SECURE FILE TRANSFER
* Enables any file with any size to be sent with encrypted content.
* In addition to sending standard documents and files Silentel client application offers to take a picture or video (using camera), record an audio and send it as a file to any recipient in an easy and simple way.
SECURE CHAT CONFERENCING
* Secure chat conferences between two or more participants.
* Users in the chat are able to transfer encrypted instant text messages (chat), images, audio, video and all other types of files.
* Enables multiple chat sessions.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
* Strong encryption which makes your information 100% secure
* No third party servers – whole system is under full control of customer
EASY TO DEPLOY, EASY TO USE
* Designed and implemented for popular commercial devices to protect classified information.
* Intuitive and modern user interface; crystal clear sound for voice communication.
WORLDWIDE COVERAGE WITH REDUCED OPERATION COSTS
* Supports all the most used Internet (IP) networks – GSM, 2G, 3G, 4G/LTE, Wi-Fi, LAN/WAN, Satellite
* Supports international calls and roaming
* Can significantly reduce charges for voice services due to low amounts of transmitted data, even being used abroad in roaming (in foreign mobile network operators)
* Allows to make phone calls completely free of charge anywhere anytime, when operating via Wi-Fi
Call us directly at 0046768377477 or Check http://secumobi.com
The illegal interception of voice and text communication between key individuals has been increased dramatically and had serious impacts for most businesses and government organizations. SecuMobi is a Swedish product from SINVO AB, a Swedish security innovation registered company under this number: 556809-2042.
SECUMOBI is not a red nor a black phone. SECUMOBI enables its subscribers to get a micro sd card in order to establish private, secret and silent communications such as voice and messages.
SECUMOBI enterprise solutions empowers governments and large enterprise with specific needs for their VOIP or VOLTE secure communication servers. Compared with conventional encryption solutions based on specific terminals that are both bulky as expensive. SecuMobi Secure Communication works on standard mobile phones and is easy to use without sacrificing safety.
A μSD card with patented technology and proprietary software (mobile app) delivers cost-effective and powerful end-to -end encrypted communication.
SecuMobi Secure Communication is now used by several companies and governmental organizations in the World.
SecuMobi Mobile is a user-friendly solution based on secure μSD card that works on standard cell phones and use data channels to enable excellent sound quality and global coverage for calls and text communication. SecuMobi advanced solutions using encrypted mobile telephony and messaging over IP protocol for transmission of encrypted content between Cellular phones. This is done over wireless networks with low bandwidth in real time.
Using SecuMobi is as easy as making a normal call while ensuring that the phone calls and messages are always protected end-to -end, regardless of whether they are made in a mobile environment or in an office environment , at home or abroad , within or between departments , suppliers and business partners.
SecuMobi provides end-to-end encryption of calls between SecuMobi users with “perfect forward secrecy” by generating a unique encryption key for each call. Security card performs all cryptographic functions, including encrypting the speech stream.
Local storage of public keys used authentication by a user.
Support for offline verification of credentials to ensure user identity
User friendly – works like a regular mobile phone
Individual phone books give freedom to call anyone who has SecuMobi.
Configurable settings to customize the application according to personal preferences
Separation of advanced setting
Ability to configure auto-start when the phone is switched on
Always works when mobile data is working. The subscription must allow Internet telephony , such as Skype
Discreet – used on ordinary mobile phones without external accessories
Is always ready to use
Support selected Nokia Symbian S60 phones ( SecuMobi 3)
Supports Android 2.3 Gingerbread and 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich ( SecuMobi 4)
Fast call setup and minimal latency due to unique encryption technology
All safety features are available on the safety card
Bluetooth disabled during secure conversations
Encryption is based on hardware tokens , a secure μSD card with integrated crypto – processor
Private and public keys are generated on μSD card. The private key is protected and never leaves the card.
Protection against attacks from the side channels
Security Profile compliant with the recommendations of the NSA Suite B
Authentication through ECC 384
Speech encryption based on AES 256 with unique key for each call.
AES 256 and digital signatures to protect the storage of messages and phone book.
Fixed bit-rate codec
Access to the card is protected by PIN and PUK codes
SecuMobi product package consists of:
A safe highly encrypted μSD card
A mobile app , downloadable from the server
A private PIN and PUK card security.
NEW: H264 hardware encoding and decoding!
NEW: A wizard exist for many services: antisip, freephonie, iptel, pbxes, sip2sip, linphone, sipsorcery, voiptalk, ippi, getonsip. It should also works for other as well!
NEW: The wizard can also help you to create your own VoIP account at sip.antisip.com
** FAQ ** (English only)
"Voip By Antisip" can be used with any SIP provider and is pretty simple to configure. You only need to enter the domain, login and password of your voip provider.
"Voip by Antisip" offer video using VP8! Using this codec, "Voip by Antisip" will show excellent performance, and will maintain excellent audio and video quality. H263-1998 and MP4V-ES are still provided to keep compatibility with other phones. Please report kindly any problems related to video and include device information.
"Voip by Antisip" now also offer video using H264 hardware encoder when available on android device above 4.1. This is still experimental (advanced settings): so be kind to report any bug so I can improve!
To start video, you only need to press the green button when the call is established! Then video starts. Incoming video will only works for android >= 2.2!
* NEW: AGC support
* create account at sip.antisip.com
* automatic setup for low bit rate usage in 3G mode.
* large processor support/optimization: v5, v7a and v7a with neon.
* 3G Call possible (if allowed by your 3G operator)
* PLC support
* echo canceller
* echo limiter
* audio codec: SILK, OPUS, ILBC, ISAC, GSM, ...
* video codec: VP8, MP4V-ES, H263-1998
* video codec: Experimental H264 (hardware based for device above android 4.1)
* dtmf, speaker, hold
* TLS support.
* SRTP encryption.
* use system ringer or vibrate.
* beta: webrtc compatibility
Please understand that 3G quality depends on many factors. This application may not be responsible for poor quality over 3G. Even when you have bandwidth, 3G may introduces too much delays for a great conversation. Other times, other 3G network, it will 100% work...
license AND contact details:
Once installed on mobile phones, PrivateGSM Professional gives you the option to encrypt calls between the users (i.e both caller and called need to have the software installed). Using PrivateGSM Professional you can communicate easily and securely with your contacts.
Please keep in mind that there is no way to call numbers on a public switched telephone network (PSTN).
- Flexible security model:
* ZRTP for end-to-end voice encryption
* SIP/TLS for signaling protection
- Use of only IETF standardized protocols
- Security compliant with FIPS, NIST and NSA
- Based on open source technologies
- Low average Bandwith:
* in standby: negligible
* during conversation: (100-200 K/minute)
- International calls and worldwide roaming
- Extremely low battery drain
- Low latency (depends on network)
- Any IP-enabled network
- 2G (GPRS, EDGE, 1xRTT)
- 3G (UMTS, HSDPA, EV-DO)
- ECDH 256 bit / 384 bit (default) / 521 bit (Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman)
- AES256 (CTR) for SRTP
- SIP/TLS with X509v3 digital certificates
Najpopularniejszy polski komunikator.
Nowa wersja na komórkę pozwala Ci być zawsze w kontakcie z przyjaciółmi i znajomymi.
Nieważne, gdzie jesteś - w domu, w pracy, w podróży – po prostu rozmawiasz z kim chcesz i gdzie chcesz.
Zawsze masz dostęp do tej samej listy kontaktów i archiwum rozmów. Szyfrowane połączenia gwarantują bezpieczeństwo i poufność Twoich rozmów.
Zainstaluj i nie przegap żadnej wiadomości.
Aby testować wersję beta GG:
1. Dołącz do społeczności "GG Android Beta" na Google+: http://goo.gl/6bRrgZ.
2. Wejdź na stronę "Testy aplikacji GG" http://goo.gl/j1W9uT i kliknij "Zostań testerem".
3. Poczekaj na aktualizację aplikacji przez Google Play. Może minąć do kilku godzin zanim Google zorientuje się, żeby wysłać Ci aktualizację.
Informacje o zmianach, opinie i zgłoszenia błędów w wątku na forum pomocy GG: http://goo.gl/NWYqY7
jCryptor is a module for manually data encryption and decryption. Application implements the idea of the Symmetric-key cryptography.
SLA's Enterprise Chat (ESChat) is a Real Time Push to Talk and Group Text Messaging system that is carrier independent, and features cross carrier communications. ESChat includes a rich feature set supporting the needs of the serious work force.
ESChat is a subscription based service. The free version downloaded from the Play store provides a method to create a free 30 day demo account. If you want to create an Enterprise for your business, please go to http://www.sla-ptt.com/ for purchasing information.
Establishing a new dimension in Push to Talk service, ESChat provides a host of capabilities not previously available on other PTT networks. ESChat's complete family of products include features that meet the needs of the most rigorous customer requirements. ESChat is the best performing and most full featured Push to Talk service available today. A cost effective end-to-end solution, ESChat can be rapidly deployed in any enterprise environment. Let us help you enable your enterprise with Fast and Reliable PTT service today.
SLA provides a complete Push to Talk solution for the enterprise environment. Businesses will find the ease of deployment and flexibility of service offerings will integrate fluidly into their current and desired business practices. SLA's solution includes Base Station and Vehicle Mounted ESChat radios, as well as interfaces to Land Mobile Radio (LMR) and Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) networks.
ESChat Highlighted Features
- Real Time Push to Talk
- Group Text Messaging
- User and Group Priority to control user access
- Priority Broadcast Calling
- Presence for Groups and Individual Contacts
- Multiple Group Types
- Account management via the handset or web
- Encrypted Account Management Transactions
- Late Join on Group Calls
- PC Based Dispatch Client Available
- Easy to use Contact and Group Selection
- Group and User Presence
- Floor Control Indication
- User and Group Management from:
- Web based user interface, and
- Handset User Interface
- Instant Ad Hoc Group Calling
- Enterprise Administration via Web Interface
- Maximum Group Size:
- Personal Group: 255
- Member Group: 255
- Open Group: 255
- Closed Group: 255
- Dispatch Group: 254
- Surveillance Channel: 255
- Unicast Channel: 255
- Preemptive Priority Emergency Group: 60,000
SecuXabber is a Open-Source-variant of Xabber XMPP (Jabber) client with multi-account support. It is highly customizable with lot's of features and a strong encryption. It allows to group contact list by groups, accounts and its sources are published under the terms of GPL at https://sourceforge.net/projects/secuxabber/
SecuXabber provides all functions of Xabber plus:
- asymmetric end-to-end encryption of chats
- strong keys with 4096 or 2084 bits size
- secure key exchange via Bluetooth
- extended protocol on top of standard Jabber-protocol, so it works with every normal XMPP server
- quick position information to chat partners
To use the SecuXabber encryption two SecuXabber clients need to
1. log into XMPP/Jabber server
3. add each other to contact list
4. go to contact and send own public key to other user (via bluetooth and face-to-face check to ensure the key is not stolen, exchanged during transport or given to wrong person)
5. import received public key
6. start chatting with encrypted messages and extended delivery confirmation!
Beside of that it supports all the Xabber-features too:
- Multiple accounts
- Quick switch between simultaneous chats
- Rich visibility settings for contacts and groups
- Compatible with all standard XMPP servers
- Pre-configured support of Facebook chat, Livejournal chat, Vkontakte, Ya.Online
- Multi user chat (MUC)
- Chat history
- Export history to SD card
- Inline hyperlink support (web pages, YouTube, e-mail, phone numbers, XMPP Uri)
- View contact's information (vCard)
- Grouping contacts by groups and/or accounts
- Contact list management: add/remove/edit contacts, groups, subscriptions
- Contact search
- Integration into phone's contact list (call from the chat and chat from the phone contact list)
- Notification setting for each contact
- Full Unicode support, chat in any language
- Portrait and landscape views
- Stream compression (not all servers supported for now)
- OTR encription
- TLS support
- Legasy SSL support
- SASL support
- Check for the server certificate
- SRV record and DNS round robin support
- Client software icons in contact list (Adium, Empathy, Gajim, iChat, Miranda, Pidgin, Psi, QIP)
- Typing notification support
- Message delivery receipts
- Shortcut to a chat on home screen