This app provides an easy and beautiful way to view your photos on your Wear OS (Android Wear) smartwatch. It automatically picks up all your images and folders from your phone or from your Google Photos. You can scroll through your folders and view, share and delete photos directly from your watch. A true wearable entertainment app.
Supports standalone access to your Google photos on Android Wear 2 watches paired with iOS or Android phones. For standalone support install the app from the play store on the watch only.
- Browse all your photos on your Android Wear smartwatch
- No setup on your phone required
- Includes all your image folders, e.g. Camera, Whatsapp, Screenshots etc.
- Includes your Google Photos after optional sign in
- Special folder for each month to easily find photos
- Image stream for scrolling through folders
- High resolution image view
- Zoom in and out by tapping on a photo or using pinch zoom
- Swipe up/down from photo to photo
- Delete photos
- Open photos on your phone from the watch
- Share photos directly from your smartwatch with our mail or messages app
- Videos in your folders will be shown as little icons. To watch those videos please use our Video Gallery: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appfour.wearvideos
- Wearable entertainment app
Note: The free version shows up to 10 photos per folder. To view all photos in-app purchase of the full version is required.
The Android Wear Photo Gallery app is compatible with all Wear OS (Android Wear) smart watches:
- Motorola Moto 360
- Sony Smartwatch 3
- LG G Watch
- LG G Watch R
- LG Watch Urbane
- LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition
- ASUS ZenWatch
- ASUS ZenWatch 2
- Huawei Watch
- Samsung Gear Live
- Fossil Q Founder
- TAG Heuer Connected