For the magnetic compass to be displayed your device needs a magnetic sensor.
🔥 THE ULTIMATE MULTI-FUNCTION LED TORCH 🔥
Flashlight LED MF (multi-function) is a free, powerful, quick & super bright flashlight app for Android with HD graphics, that - in addition to its high power torch LED flash light feature - has:
✔ Tactical strobe / blinking light
✔ SOS-signaling for emergency
✔ Magnetic compass (magnetometer sensor needed)
✔ Text to morse code signaling (international morse code, encodes the ISO basic latin alphabet)
✔ Signal lamp for manual morse code signaling
✔ Fast access home & lock screen widget.
In short: Not just a flashlight app!
Features in detail
• Uses the camera LED flash as light source (or the screen on devices without flash)
• Turns on the torch light instantly at app launch
• Has a fast access home & lock screen widget for turning on the flashlight without launching the app (light stays on when the screen is turned off, or while other apps are used).
• Has a tactical strobe / blinker mode for sending light signals (strobing) at adjustable speed
• Has emergency mode / SOS mode for sending SOS signals at adjustable speed
• Has a magnetic compass (both a small and a big one [magnetometer sensor needed])
• Has a morse code translator (text-to-morse) with which you can write a text and send it off as light signals at adjustable speed
• Has a signal lamp with an international morse code alphabet chart that can be used to manually transmit morse code signals & get some morse code training
• The screen can be used as light source instead of the LED flash
• Has a timer to automatically turn off the flashlight after selected time limit passed
• Works on both tablets and phones
• Uses high resolution (HD) quality graphics
• All-purpose, professional & multi-functional. Useful for home use as well as when you go camping/hiking
• ⚡ High power & as bright as they come :-). Simply the best & super bright, guaranteed!
Your device must have a magnetic sensor for the compass to work.
If no sensor is found the compass will be hidden.
You can check what sensors your device has here:
Compatible with most models from all well known manufactures such as:
Samsung (e.g. galaxy)
Lenovo (e.g. vibe)
Motorola (e.g. moto Z)
LG (e.g. Optimus)
Huawei (e.g. P9 Lite)
OPPO (e.g. A1601)
Xiaomi (e.g. Redmi Note)
+ many more