With this app you can easily show that you say yes to organ donation. Your yes can save up to seven lives.
The Donor Card ™ app has become new! Brand new look and code. Many issues fixed, including: Is now compatible with the latest phone models. The problems with lack of space for the relatives name on the locked screen have been fixed. Possibility of widget.
THIS IS WHAT YOU DO
- Tick off to consent to donation of organs and tissues.
- Enter your own name, as well as the name and phone number of two of your closest relatives.
- Tap "Inform next of kin" to send them a text message about your decision.
- You can put your completed Donor Card ™ on a locked screen or as a widget. See the menu in the app.
- Remember to talk to your loved ones about organ donation! They will always be asked to confirm your position at the hospital, should the donation become relevant.
If you are wondering about organ donation or transplant, you can take a look here:
Donor Cards ™ can also be filled in to your core journal, or as a regular wallet card. Read more here:
PERMISSIONS AND PERSONAL DATA
We do not collect your personal data and share nothing with third parties. All information you enter is stored locally in the app. It asks for the following permissions, for the following reasons:
Contacts: This is necessary to be able to retrieve two relatives directly from the address book.
Text message: This allows sending SMS to relatives with information.
Photos / media access (storage): This is required for the app to generate an image of the completed Donor Card ™ for use on a locked screen. The image is stored in your photo gallery.
Network Communication / Phone Calls: This is only for collecting completely anonymous statistics about using the app.