OMD Sound Editor has two more features. You can record some sound in 3gp or WAV format and manipulate the sound.
Record: You can record any sound in 3gp and WAV format. If You record this sound in WAV format it is possible to pitch that sound while recording or after finished recording. All recorded sound can be cut and saved as a new sound file.
Cut: You can save some 3gp or WAV sound files to Your sd card into sound editors category folders and manipulate this sounds inside sound editors cutter modus. You can take out parts of a sound or just shorten them. This manipulated sounds could be saved as new sound files.
Create Midi: With the Midi Maker You can manipulate every instrument in length,strength and pitch. If You have manipulated a instrument, You can save this as Your own instrument. OMD Sound Editor also features many percussion instruments where You can do a background rhythm.
- no ads
- no limited length for generating midis
- more instruments
Tags: Midi,WAV,3gp,Record,Cut,Pitch,Voice,manipulate, Sound
In this sound design course, Mo has prepared a rack full of awesome instruments and FX to unleash the power of Reason's amazing synths (think Thor and Scream 4, The Echo and Kong...)
You'll be blown away by what Dr. OctoRex can do when the good Doctor's envelopes filters and LFOs are tweaked and infused newfound energy! Then watch as Mo combines several of Reason's most twisted synths and FX and asserts control over 'em all using the power of the Combinator to create one massive sound effect that can be set free with one key press!
But let's not forget our old friend ReCycle...Learn how this granddad of rackmates can slice up your twisted audio and then toss it back inside OctoRex for some serious mangling—all within the powerful Reason rack.
Wow...so much to do and so much audio to do it with! Join Mo Volans and unleash your inner audio mangler in this 29-tutorial masterpiece, Twisted Sound Design .
Table of contents:
1. What Is Sound Design?
2. A Sound Designer’s Paradise
3. Patches, Devices and Audio
4. Synthesis Is Key in Sound Design
5. Reason’s Synthesizers
6. The Power of Thor
7. Treating External Sounds in Thor
8. Samplers Are Synths Too
9. A Note on the CV/Gate System
10. Thinking Outside the Box
11. Diverse Oscillator Setups
12. Granular Magic
13. "Found Sound" Theory
14. Pads, Drones and Textures
15. Drops, Sweeps and Rises
16. SFX With Dr. OctoRex
17. Building FX Kits in Kong
18. Redrum As an FX Trigger
19. Creating Super FX Processors
20. Ultimate Synth FX Stacks
21. Deep Macro Modulation
22. External and Internal Audio Editing
23. Time Stretch Essentials
24. Slicing, Dicing, Cutting and Pasting
25. ReCycle Your New Audio
26. Cutting-edge Distortion Sounds
27. Using Analog Echo Effects
28. Filtering Your New Effects
29. Tight Spaces and Ambience
Set schedules or plans for all your sounds, notifications, vibrate or build a plan or schedule plan you may need to use at work to control settings between several different times. Many more options are under Menu.
Total sounds control over your phone. Set the sound schedule or plan you need to have on your phone and your done, Simple to use and very handy to set a schedule or plan to your ringer, alert, media or notification.
On sale for a limited time. sale ends very soon!
update coming soon.
◊ Set sound, vibrate, alert, notification schedules.
◊ edit ringer, vibrate, notification, alert schedules.
◊ Set days of the week to apply your custom schedule
◊ Set a schedule to start and one to stop. it's that easy
◊ No ads or banners!
◊ Free updates.
Thank you for looking and please email us if you have any questions. Our support team is always ready to help you.
Audio sessions can be high pressure events! If you want to be a first class Pro Tools editor and engineer you’ve got to know right tools for the right situation and how to efficiently use them. Luckily, MPV trainer extraordinaire Mike Watkinson is here to help! This 30-video strong tutorial will turn you into a Pro Tools clip Ninja teaching you to chop, split, cut, and modify clips like a real Pro Tools Warrior!
Mike starts off this tutorial with a series of video showing you "pro" techniques on how to organize, clean up, compact and archive their clips. In the next section Mike created a whole set of in-depth lessons dedicated to looping and arranging, trimming and separating clips while using PT 10's Grid Modes. This is where you’ll learn all the tools and shortcuts you can utilize in the midst of a complicated session. Without skipping a beat, Mike dives into production techniques where he explains how to group clips for playback, recording, editing and looping. Finally, there’s a bunch of videos where you’ll learn PT 10’s MIDI real-time properties and find out how easy it is to quantize, create and edit fade curves and design linear tempo changes. With Master Mike Watkinson as your guide, you'll quickly become a clip editing expert. So join him and expand your knowledge of Pro Tools 10!
Table of contents:
1. Intro and Objectives
2. Selecting a Range of Clips
3. Cleaning up the Clip List
4. Removing Clips and Archiving
5. Deleting Clips and Archiving
6. Compacting Sound Files
7. Exporting Clip Definitions
8. Section 1 Review
9. Creating Looped Clips
10. Editing Looped Clips
11. The Loop Trim Tool
12. Unlooping Clips
13. Using Grid Modes
14. Separating Clips on the Grid
15. Section 2 Review
16. Creating Clip Groups
17. Ungrouping Clips
18. Regrouping Clips
19. Editing Clip Groups
20. Looping Clip Groups
21. Clip Groups on Tick-based Tracks
22. Clip Groups in the Clip List
23. Section 3 Review
24. MIDI Real-time Properties Overview
25. MIDI Real-time Properties in Edit Window
26. Real-time Properties Window
27. Quantizing With Real-time Properties
28. Adjusting Fade Curves
29. Creating a Linear Tempo Change
30. Section 4 Review
Chorditor is a tool for chord search, add, edit, play, compose, etc.
There are 2 main features.
1. Guitar Chord Chart
- simple/easy to browse chords
- showing all variations by one touch
- expandable/customizable chords
- backup/restore chord database
- split chord
- left/right hander
- horizontal/vertical view
- capo setting
- capture and send chord as image
- strum all chords
- color setting
- compose song by chord
- edit tools : save, open, input, delete, copy, paste, undo, redo,...
- lyrics input
- time signature, tempo and key change options
- play all or selected chord units
- add/edit chord playing pattern (In-App Purchase)
- chord sheet music
*. most of features are free to use except 'inputting/editting patterns'
*. In-App purchase 'Premium Upgrade' removes ads and enables 'inputting/editting patterns'.
How to use:
Left (source) panel used to select a track, which will be placed into selected location in the right (result) panel. Long press item in the right panel to remove track from playlist. In this way, you can quickly move the tracks in the list.
Free app use to creates ringtone, alarms, and notifications from MP3, WAV,AAC/MP4, 3GPP/AMR files
Cut the best part of your audio song and save it as your Ringtone/Alarm/Music File/Notification Tone.
Still the envy of others ringtones nicely it? Do not hesitate , now download "Ringtone Maker" , began to DIY your own ring tones !
Easy Way To Make a Ringtone.
1. Select a Mp3
2. Select a Part of Mp3
3. Click Save Button.
- Supports a variety of music formats, such as MP3, AAC, MP4, WAV, 3GPP, AMR.
- Software button in the upper-right corner can record audio / music, so that you can edit.
- View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 4 zoom levels.
- Set start & end for the audio clip, using an optional touch interface.
- Tap anywhere on the waveform , the built-in Music player starts playing at that position.
- Manually set the Start & End time(in seconds) by typing the values in text boxes at bottom of app.
- Option to Name the new cut clip while saving it as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification Tone.
- Set the new clip as default ringtone or assign ringtone to contacts, using this ringtone editor.
- With the media player , you can quickly play your edited ringtone .
Mp3 Cutter , Music Editor , Alarm Maker , Ringtone Maker , Ringtone Creator , Notification Tone creator , Ringtone cut , Ringtone cutter , Ring Cutter , Ring Maker
More from developer
You'll be the talk of the platform, and not cause you're dressed in a banana suit, but because you're using Simple Subway NYC while others look in envy with their sundials and kaleidoscopes.
No network connection, no problem. Simple Subway NYC saves the maps and delays on your phone so you can use it anywhere!
People are already raving about it:
#Abraham Lincoln says: Four score and seven years ago, is how long I've been trying to get to my destination. Thanks to Simple Subway NYC, I found where I needed to go!
#Halal Cart Guy says: white sauce hot sauce?