Travel Money tracks your expenses and manages the spendings of a group of people. It is especially useful while travelling and using different currencies.
It tells you how much each person owns or owes other people in the group. It supports exchange rate conversion on the fly, online sharing and detailed statistics.
- Easy to use user interface.
- Share the expenses among people in any possible way.
- Online Sync between participants.
- Multiple currencies and conversion on the fly.
- Customize your own categories or currencies.
- Works fully offline.
- Shows the payments on a map.
- Tells who owns or owes whom.
- Control your holiday budget at any time.
- Shows expenses for persons, categories and currencies.
- Detailed statistics by email.
- Export to Excel as CSV.
- Backup / Restore from SD Card.
- Internet: to get exchange rates online and for online sync.
- Accounts: to sync between participants and your devices.
- Contacts: to allow auto-complete when adding participants.
- SD-Card: required for CSV Excel export and Backup/Restore.
- Location: to show the payments on a map.
This is the free version, which allows to save up to 50 payments per trip. If you like this app, you can unlock unlimited payments without losing your data.
-> I'm looking for people to help translate the app! If you want to help, please contact me!
Keywords: travel, holiday, trip, money, spendings, expenses, group, assets, credit, manage, debts, owe, balance, finance, people, person, share, sharing, cash, accounting, foreign, currency, exchange rates, count, map, vacation, vacations, position, location, geotagging, Group Expenses, IOU, settle, Piggy, CWMoney, Expensify, Receipt, TripAdvisor, Settle Up, Splitwise, split expenses, Money Lover, Receipt Ninja, Tricount, Splittr, online, sync, synchronisation.
Organizing your expenses allow you to have a better control over your money.
• Track your income and expenses , classify them by category .
• You can modify or delete the records that you have created.
• The application will show reports grouped by periods , along with your balance period.
• You can also schedule recurring records , so the application added by you that are repetitive movements in fixed periods.
• If you need it you can password protect your information .
• The application lets you create a backup of your database to restore your information if necessary .
• Available translations: Spanish, English, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Ukrainian, Indonesian.
• Widget 3x1 with the summary of the month.
• Available reports: daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly and yearly.
• Create graphical reports
• Horizontal screen for tablets.
• Choose the currency format and the date format used in your country .
* Manage IOUs and see who owes how much instantly
* Add bills and settle up on the go
* Remind your friends without the awkwardness
* Perfect for roommates, coworkers, and friends
* Supports over 100 currencies
* Works online and offline
* Bills automatically syncs with billsup.com
Send bugs and feedback to email@example.com.
Feel free to visit http://www.billsup.com for more details.
This just in: BillPin has acquired BillMonk!! Is now the new home for all BillMonk users =)
BillPin is the simplest way to split bills, tab, or rent with friends and roommates.
Paid rent for a friend? Buddy paid for your dinner? Bought beers and movie tickets for your roommates? BillPin helps you and your friends conveniently track your group expenses, making money between friends a little less painful :)
You can also visit our website - http://www.billpin.com/ - to split bills and group expenses with your roommates and friends.
Splitting group expenses between friends and roommates has never been this easy! Recommend us to your friends too!
★ GROUP EXPENSES MADE EASY ★
✓ Easily add and keep track of group expenses with friends and roommates
✓ Split equally or by share
✓ See instant summary and record of bills with friends
✓ Notify friends of group expenses via email
✓ Connect with facebook for easy signup and login
★ FEATURED ON ★
TechCrunch, The Next Web, Next Big What, Mashable, CNN, Bloomberg, Reuters, Chicago Tribune, NBC, The Straits Times and checkout what they said!
"The app sets itself apart with its clean, intuitive interface and a keep-it-simple mentality."
THE NEXT WEB
"BillPin is a service you’ll be keen on getting to know."
Top apps for college students studying abroad, "Makes splitting bills and storing payment information simple."
NEXT BIG WHAT
"The experience on both the Android and iOS app was flawless"
★ ABOUT US ★
BillPin is based in Sunny Singapore!
We were big fans of Billmonk, and when it stopped working we decided it was time to build something better than Billmonk, something that would allow you to share a bill with your friends on the go. Which is why we built BillPin! Hope you like it, and give us feedback to help improve :)
VISIT US: billpin.com
REACH US: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/billpinapp
LIKE US: facebook.com/billpinapp
This app allows you to record your expenses easily. Optionally you can assign a category to your expense in order to get detailed statistics and helpful insights.
- Simple Design
- Record expenses
- Assign categories
- Manage monthly overheads
- Manage categories
- Set a monthly limit
- Homescreen widget for even faster usage
- DashClock Integration
- Expense History
- Spreadsheet Export
- Group your expenses by week, month or year
- Backup/Restore Feature
- Record incomes (In-App purchase)
- Detailed Stats (In-App purchase)
- Expense Distribution (In-App purchase)
Send feedback to the developer inside the app.
For CSV export
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Expense manager has the following great features:
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• User chooses to auto backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card backup
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, white or black background, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Developer support
Internet Access is used to retrieve currency exchange rate.
Camera permission is used to take picture of receipt.
Account permission is used to for Google Drive data backup
All data is saved on your phone or your Dropbox account. Nobody but you can access your account.
Thanks for the help from:
Emilio Blanco for Spanish translation.
Christian Glass and Manuel Gruber for German translation.
Michel Graciano, Gustavo de Freitas Leite and Ricardo Gomes for Portuguese translation
Cerrato Renaud for French translation
Please email question and feature request directly to developer.
Create your group expenses reports directly on your mobile during your activity. Enter the participant names and their expenses, Tricount calculates the money owed and debts of everyone. You can upload the report with the breakdown on http://www.tricount.com and the URL of the Tricount may be shared by e-mail. In that way, a participant can correct the data you have added before starting a transaction or paying back.
"Expenses" => List of all expenses made during group activity
"Balance" => How much everyone owes or is owed from the group expenses
"Share" => Synchronize and share the participant expenses on http://www.tricount.com
"Config" => Participant list, activity name and description
FEATURED ON FORBES:
"With Tricount, you can create a group expense report on your phone. It tracks spending by person, and then splits up how much each individual owes or is owed from the total balance. When you’re ready to share the final breakdown, the app sends each person a link to Tricount’s site to review the data."
FEATURED ON BUSINESS INSIDER:
“Next time you organize a group activity, Tricount will split up the expenses for you”.
Tricount makes sorting out and divvying your group expenses and the accounting easy when you organize activities (for example: ski, citytrip, holidays with classroom, flatmates etc.) For any reason, for shared accounts, short reckonings or split of a transaction, it is the best solution. People sometimes do it via excel, csv file, in a table or via a spreedsheet but a easier and effective solution exists to breakdown the costs, sharing an expense reports, list tickets and encode a spending. It’s Tricount. It does the accounting and balance the cost for your ski holiday.
It let you breakdown the budget of a group or classroom and to do accounting. It helps to track expenses during holidays. It can be used by couples, between colleagues, roommates, flatmates or in the classroom. It is a simple tool to calculate what each participant must pay to balance spending, balance things, breakdown it and calculate how much everyone owes or is owned. It replaces the pot on vacation or excel sheet of the budget.
Tricount calculates the budget for each participant: it says the cost of your holidays and or the budget of any activity of your classroom. Some people are looking for "tric count", "tri count", "tri-count" or "tricompte" in French. Short reckonings make good friends, the app says "who pays and why" for an activity. It offers the spendings in a transparent way to let you know what will be your transaction. This tool will make the life more easy during a trip with your classroom. You know the debt of everyone: I owe you, you owe me (IOU).
You can manage an account, track reckonings, do accounting, check spendings, balancing the cost and calcule what everyone owes and paid. There are many situations where it is useful as: any activities with roommate, flatmates, for a weekend, holiday, in an association. It's a free solution, useful in a restaurant, when travelling, in sorties, lunches, for non-profit organizations, for sandwiches, a city trip, a road trip, a hike with friends and expe, expeditions. For activities requiring a budget and a transaction, it’s the solution.
Among friends, between friends or in a group, it serves you every day. It is also useful for collocation with colleagues on ski holidays. It replaces the common pot or box. It sync (sync) with tricount.com: it can be exchanged via email, the web, uploads to iPhone and Android, but also on facebook via an coded link (a URL). It’s very useful for weekends and when traveling. Use it to split transactions in the classroom instead of titcoins or bitcoins.
"Cashbook is the Swiss Army Knife of Android finance-apps" by lifeofandroid.com
For Business: a quick handy way to track expense/income/mileage/sales/receipts for tax/reimbursement/bookkeeping purposes.
For Everyday life: track cash flow, trend and balance from anywhere and at any time.
For you, this is your Cashbook.
• Real-time GPS mileage tracking for accurate distance and time
• Timer only mode (without GPS)
• Tap to start/stop/pause/resume GPS and timer
• Recover unstopped GPS trip (even after device is powered off or app is killed).
• Auto itinerary with GPS locations and addresses
• Password protection
• Select from 35 most used currencies
• User-extendable Database: User can add, delete, rename income/expense categories, payer/payee, account, and vehicle information.
• Multiple accounts:User can create as many accounts as needed for multiple businesses or companies.
• Import feature: For information about account, vehicle, payer, payee, income and expense categories, user can import data from input CSV file to the database.
• Duplicate income, expense and mileage record.
• Account details: Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly account details and summaries with six data type filters:
• Charts and diagrams: Weekly and monthly charts with six data type filters:
• Mileage Tracking: It is a perfect solution for tracking vehicle mileage for IRS/expense purpose.
• Database back up to SD card, Dropbox™ and Email.
• Database restore from SD card or Dropbox™.
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Export/send report in CSV (for Microsoft Excel or Google Doc), QIF (for Quicken) or HTML (for web browser) format.
• Report file can also be sent to Dropbox™ and Google™ Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Report filters: For report, user has seven options to specify the date range:
1. All Date
2. Within Start and End Date
3. After Specific Date
4. After Last Export Date
6. This Month
7. This Year
• Auto update check
• Optional auto tips on how to use Cashbook
• Optional Splash Screen
• Receipt snapshot feature: Take/Select/View/Email/Delete receipt snapshot
• Sort by tap on column headers.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Tip calculator
• Math calculator
-OS: Android v2.1 or above.
-Physical Resolution: 240x400(WQVGA400), 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and higher resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
Key features include:
-Sync with other members (no pictures).
-Track receipts with pictures.
-Split group expenses anyway you want (evenly or unevenly).
-Share the report details and receipts using Email, SMS, Google Drive or Dropbox.
-Each member has a coefficient which can represent a sub-group such as a couple or a family.
-Avoid circular debts (A owes B, B owes C, C owes A).
-Export to Excel (csv file).
-Support SD card backup and cloud backup using Google Drive or Dropbox.
-Support multiple events, multiple users, and multiple currencies.
Contacts, Accounts - Suggesting contact names/phone numbers/emails, backup to Google Drive, Sync
Internet, Phone state - Sending reports using SMS/Email, backup using Google Drive/Dropbox, Sync
SD Card - Storing of receipts, backup
App is Ads-supported. Buy "Receipt Ninja: No Ads" to remove Ads and support the developer.
Free users can create one synced event. To sync unlimited events, please install "Receipt Ninja：No Ads".
Please note that the sync feature does not sync pictures, if you want to save pictures to the cloud, please use backup to Dropbox or Google Drive.
Please report crashes when they happen. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any comments or suggestions. We keep on adding new features requested by our users.
Tags: share expenses, split the bill, bill splitter, split money, finance, budget, management, currency, spending, saving, trip expense, trip expense tracker, travel money, travel expense, travel expense tracker, group expense, settle debts, expense manager, expense tracker, receipt tracker, receipt organizer, receipt scanner, IOU, Mint, CWMoney, Expensify, Moneywise, Tricount, Billmonk, Billpin, Settle Up
This application will allow you to manage these cases quickly. In the case of a group expense, the application will apply a mathematical algorithm to simplify at the most the issue of "who owes how many to whom? " .
List of features:
● Individual expenses management.
● Group expenses management.
● Widget (with 3 various sizes and customizable).
● Backup (using Google Drive/Dropbox or your SD card)
● Take into account your contacts, with autocompletion to not lose your time to fill new spending
● Possibility to remind yourself of debts with notifications
● Share the expenses by sending email or SMS reports to your contacts
● Automatically saves dates of debts
● Using the currency of your country
The application also allows you to remind you the debts by sending a summary of expenditures by email or SMS. This task is simplified by the automatic retrieving of emails and phone number of the contacts.
Finally, keep an eye on your accounts directly from the home with widgets. Three sizes are available , from the most unobtrusive to the most complete. You can also customize the widget by going in the settings of the application.
- Keep track of your expenses and incomes.
- Manage them directly on your smartphone.
- Export them into a Desktop finance program like Grisbi, GnuCash, Quicken or MS Money.
- Up to five accounts with transfers
- Define templates and plans for future and recurrent transactions
- Group transactions per day, week, month, year and display sums per group
- Two levels of categories (import from Grisbi XML and QIF)
- Export to QIF and CSV (MS Excel), can be automatically shared (via email, FTP, Dropbox, ...)
- Import from QIF
- Password protection
- Integrated Help
- Data backup and restore
- Two themes: light and dark
My Expenses is offered ad free and open source. Please contribute by purchasing My Expenses Contrib Key. You gain unrestricted access to the following premium features:
- Create an unlimited number of accounts (the free version is limited to five accounts);
- Create an unlimited number of plans (the free version is limited to three plans);
- Visualize the statistical distribution of transactions per category over different periods (years, months, weeks, days);
- Split up transactions to multiple categories and transfer accounts;
- Instantiate templates directly from a home screen widget;
- Print the transaction list to a PDF file;
- Define a security question for recovering a lost password;
- Export and reset all accounts in batch.
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
- Reading and writing the calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
- Writing USB storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files
- Network communication: Crash reports are automatically sent to developers unless deactivated by user in app preferences.
• Overview screen provides most relevant information at a glance.
• Multiple money accounts.
• Multiple currencies.
• Add expense, income, and transfers between accounts.
• Customize your categories.
• Add tags to your transactions.
• Change periods for reports.
• Backup your data to your device or Google Drive™.
• Material design.
• Ad free.
Please note that it's only me working on this app and I can only do it after work. I know everyone wants all the features right now, but I'm trying my best with the limited time I have. I hope you enjoy it.
Community https://plus.google.com/communities/105052097023793642366. Here you can also join beta channel to receive faster updates.
★★★★★ ”The Best Business Travel App” - Business Insider
★★★★★ ”Expensify is like a virtual accountant” - Wall Street Journal
★★★★★ “A mobile app that helps you run your business” - Forbes
Expensify is great for salespeople, business travelers, and companies of all sizes! Expense reporting has never been easier. Here’s how it works:
1. Use Expensify to take a picture of your receipt.
2. Select which report that expense goes on.
...and you’re done! Our SmartScan technology reads the receipt and creates the expense, eliminating any manual entry and saving you precious time and energy.
Did you lose your receipt? No problem! Expensify lets you import your credit card transactions and automatically creates an IRS guaranteed eReceipt for all purchases under $75!
There are over 2.5 million users and 250,000 companies around the world using Expensify. And the reviews are in:
“Expensify delivers exactly what it promises: a simple and (dare we say) fun way to upload, scan and attach receipts to expense reports.”
- Mashable.com (also an Expensify customer)
“More companies should look to Expensify, a San Francisco-based startup that takes the pain out of expense reports”
- USA Today
“Expensify’s super slick web and mobile apps make it seem almost too easy to file expense reports”
“Expensify finally brought expense reports into the 21st century”
Here’s what Expensify does for you:
✔ Easy Receipt Capture: Simply take a picture of your receipt and then throw it away
✔ Automatic Receipt Scanning: Our SmartScan Technology “reads” your receipt and creates an expense
✔ Mobile Expense Creation: Create and edit expenses on the go - in your car, at the airport, anywhere
✔ Time Entry: Enter your hourly rate and length of time worked
✔ Mileage Entry: Enter distance, use your phone’s GPS, or take a picture of your odometer
✔ Bank & Credit Card Import: Sync your card with Expensify and we’ll automatically pull your transactions into your account
✔ Easy Report Submission: Email expense reports to your manager or convert to PDF and save
✔ Expensify Trips: We make travel easy with free flight alerts plus automatic expense report based on your itinerary
✔ Worldwide Currency Support: Including automatic currency conversion
✔ Company Expense Policies: Create and admin the categories, tags and rules for all users
✔ Offline Mode: Use Expensify even if your phone is out of service or in airplane mode
✔ ExpenseIt with Expensify: We take receipts from anywhere! Send your receipts to email@example.com and we’ll scan them and put them in your account.
✔ Tons of Integrations with Import/Export: Excel, Evernote, Dropbox, Oracle, SalesForce, FinancialForce, Xero, Quickbooks, SAP, NetSuite, ADP, Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics
Expense reports suck and Expensify makes them better, faster, and easier so you can get on with your life.
Expensify’s usefulness goes beyond the app! All your expenses sync up with our powerful web app at www.expensify.com.
Have any questions? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacts: The app only reads the email address of contacts that you choose to invite.
Accounts: The app uses this to pre-fill your email address into fields, so you don't have to type it.
Internet: This is used to sync receipts and expenses with your account online.
Phone state: This is used to detect when an internet connection is present.
GPS: This is only used when you use the GPS mileage feature.
Camera: This is used to snap pictures of receipts.
Log data: This is used to diagnose any crashes that happen.
Default App Manager is a simple yet very functional app to manage (set defaults, clear/reset defaults) default applications for different types of actions that Android does. Unlike other applications that allow you to manage defaults for only one-two types of categories, this app allows to you to manage for almost all the common actions.
It eliminates all the hassles and troubles of remembering defaults set for various applications such as Audio, Video, E-mail, Doc Viewer, etc. It is very handy for active Android lovers who use a wide range of applications for any particular category and keep changing them from the default Android settings.
The main features of Default App Manager Lite are:
-- Offers a list of different categories and the current default for each one.
-- Offers a wide range of categories like Audio, Audio Streaming, Browser, Camera, Calendar, Car Dock, Desk Dock, E-books (epub) ,Email, Home Launcher, Messaging(sms), PDF, Phone Dialer, Video and Video Streaming.
-- Tells you which applications can be used for a particular type of category.
-- Super cool UI for easy navigation across screens
-- Clear defaults (default application) of a particular category without having to remember which one was set as default earlier or without having to travel a long way into the Android default settings page.
-- Reduces at-least 4 user clicks and helps you set defaults from within the app itself.
-- Set default for any category right from the application.
PLEASE READ THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING:
1. To set the default application, please check the 'USE BY DEFAULT ICON' and only then select the application. Otherwise, the application WILL NOT BE set as the default one.
2. Once the default app is SET, the application will open. It might however open with some error-message like 'FILE CANNOT BE OPENED' or 'ERROR WHILE OPENING FILE'. Don't worry, the application is SET as default successfully. You can verify by clicking BACK BUTTON on that application and going back to Default App Manager.
Refer to the Change Log/ What's New section to find out details about the latest version (2)
You have a feature request?
Please send us an email and we will try to add your suggestions and improve the app.
You found any problems with the app?
Hold-on, don't rate the app one star. Please drop a note or call us and we will get back to you ASAP!
Default, Set Defaults, Clear Defaults, Uninstaller, remove apps, Android App Manager, APK uninstaller, Default Cleaner, APK Manager, Simple Manager, Cache cleaner, Defaults
It eliminates all the hassles and troubles of remembering defaults set for various applications such as Audio, Video, E-mail, SMS, etc. It is very handy for active Android lovers who use a wide range of apps and keep changing them from the default Android settings.
Q: Why DAM Pro?
A: As millions of apps are appending to the Android Market each month offering multiple options for a particular category such as Music, Video, etc., we are forced to cherry-pick a default app for a particular category while performing some action. We know how to set the default, but we are pestered while clearing/resetting the set default. None of the App Managers or Task Managers on the Android Market targeted this issue. So, DAM is an exclusive & innovative app that eliminates the hassle of setting/clearing defaults, & Uninstalling any app from DAM itself.
Q: What is the difference between the Lite and Pro versions?
A: Most notably, it’s an AD-FREE (Donate) Version. It has an inbuilt Uninstaller as some customers as per some user requests. We are relentlessly refining our UI to provide finest experience. Plus it requires no special permissions to run the app.
Core features of DAM Pro are:
* Ad-Free version with the Improved UI
Displays a list of different categories and the default app selected for each one of them
* Wide range of categories consists of Audio, Audio Streaming, Browser, Email, Home Launcher,
Messaging, PDF files, Phone Dialer, Video and Video Streaming
* Exhibit a list of applications that can be used for a particular type of category
* Clear defaults of a particular category without remembering the set default or without cruising all the
way into the Android default settings screen
* Reduces atleast 4 user clicks and saves the time to search the app with default set
* Allows you to set default for any category from the application itself.
* Does not require any permission at all !
* Built in uninstaller
PLEASE READ THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING:
1. To set the default application, please check the 'USE BY DEFAULT ICON' and only then select the application. Otherwise, the application WILL NOT BE set as the default one.
2. Once the default app is SET, the application will open. It might however open with some error-message like 'FILE CANNOT BE OPENED' or 'ERROR WHILE OPENING FILE'. Don't worry, the application is SET as default successfully. You can verify by clicking BACK BUTTON on that application and going back
to Default App Manager.
Default, Set/Clear Defaults, Uninstaller, remove apps, Android App Manager, APK uninstaller, Default
Cleaner, APK Manager, Simple Manager
This is NOT the official Android application for Faking News (www.fakingnews.com). We are,in no way,associated with Faking News. The application uses RSS feeds provided by the website to bring the content to the Android device. We DO NOT fetch it from their website. We appreciate the creativity of the team at Faking News and enjoy their work!! Hope you enjoy it too!!
Enjoy the sensational Indian news satire (Faking News) on your Android smartphone. Faking News For Android is a news satire application intended to bring the humour in the form of fake news reports from web to your device. Get the latest and breaking news in the most satirical way possible. Here is the quick list of features.
1. All the stories are divided into different categories – Latest, Politics, Sports, World, Business, etc.
2. Simple and smooth UI with scrolling categories to enable seamless surfing.
3. Read articles offline once fetched from the internet.
4. Add articles to Favourites with just a single click and store them for future reference.
5. Full-screen Reading to enhance user reading experience.
6. Share articles with friends, colleagues, partners via e-mail, SMS, Facebook or Twitter.
7. Remove Ads through in-app Purchase using Credit Card/Paypal via the secure Zooz Payment Gateway.
1. Calculate Tip Amount, Tax Amount, Share Per Person and total amount at one go.
2. View a list of all possible tip amounts for a customizable tip interval.
3. Save your individual records for future reference.
4. Send records to your friends by sms/email from the app!!
5. Default settings for tax percentage, tip percentage, tip interval for ease of use.
6. Ice Cream Sandwich ready !
Note: this an Ad-supported version.
For more details on the app visit:
Tags: Tip Calculator, best tip calculator, share, round, bill calculator, meal, money, dinner, total amount