'private Messages' allows your personal, private or sensitive messages to be accessed by the intended recipient, and only the intended recipient. Regardless of the content, it delivers the message, giving the sender the peace of mind that it has not been open to viewing by others in any intermediate service center or gateway, or by others with physical access to the sender’s or recipient’s phone.
'private Messages' is a shared secret tool, in which the sender and receiver share a password or passphrase, previously exchanged by an alternative mechanism, for example, by talking to each other.
'private Messages' texts can be protected at three different levels of encoding, depending on the level of security required. At its strongest level it uses Android’s AES-256 (Advanced Encryption Standard symmetric block cipher with a 256 bit key) support. An intermediate level using AES-128 is provided and the lowest level protects data using a character level scrambling algorithm. The 'passphrase' is never saved in the sender's or receiver's phone.
'private Messages' provides simple InBox, SentBox support.
'private Messages' texts are always saved in the sending or receiving phone in encoded form. 'private Messages' texts already in the inBox or sentBox cannot be decoded without the correct passphrase (i.e the one used at their creation).
'private Messages' provides simple settings enabling users to select the level of encoding they require and also their preferred audio or visual warning options.
Contacts can be accessed and drafts can be saved by 'private Messages' when creating a new message.
'private Messages' is positioned as a tool which is complementary to the Android phone standard SMS/MMS application. Its messages are always contained in a single SMS message and hence transmitted using the phone’s standard SMS character support. A consequence of this is that only the recipient’s phone number is required, which can be simply ‘dialed’. No e-mail address or other contact details are required.
Furthermore messages are restricted in length, depending on the level of encoding chosen. It is viewed that the most significant messages (i.e. the messages you are most likely to want to be confidential) are often short.
The cost of private Messages is predictable (single SMS charges are always identified in phone contracts whereas MMS service costs often vary depending on the phone’s connectivity GPS/WI-FI).
Whilst you may already be used to protecting data exchanged in web applications (for example the data flowing over ‘https’ protocol using SSL), it’s possible that you may have overlooked the protection of the SMS messages which you use multiple times in a day. Using 'private Messages' you are significantly decreasing the risk of your messages being viewed by undesired recipients.
As many recent events suggest, leaving your personal data unprotected can come at a high cost.
Private Message Pro (PMP) allows you to encrypt, decrypt messages using arbitrary passphrases and share the encrypted messages (e.g. SMS, EMail, Twitter, Notes-App, ...). Your friends who know the passphrase and also have Private Message Pro installed are able to decrypt the messages.
Why another App that encrypts messages? There are several similar
ones on the market! Some of these do not have an intuitive userinterface or weak android integration (just passing messages to other apps using copy and paste, e.g.), but much more important: lack of secure encryption! Apparently none of the apps I found use random salt, random stretching and random initialization vectors to improve key and encryption quality. So I had to craft my own message encryption app :)
* Simple and intuitive user interface
* No ads
* Industry standard encryption algorithm AES 256 (using SHA256, random salt, random stretching, random initialization vector - the encrypted message is different every time you encrypt it)
* Share the encrypted messages (e.g. SMS, EMail, Twitter, Notes-App, ...)
* To en- or decrypt a SMS, you can browse your SMS within Private Message Pro. This feature is planned for Email also.
* En- or decrypt messages from other apps (these apps need to support sharing of text)
* Currently supported languages: English, Spanish, German
Some random points you might find useful:
* Feedback is greatly appreciated.
* In case of issues, please contact me before rating.
* The best encryption algorithms are useless if you choose bad passwords.
* You might want to wipe the clipboard (copy/paste) after using it - just hit
the menu button and choose 'Wipe clipboard'.
* The message length is currently limited to 1000 signs.
* As PMP uses stronger encryption than Private Message (PM), PM is currently not able to decrypt messages encrypted with PMP. We will change that in one of the next releases.
* Why the permissions to read contacts and sms in the Pro Version? Both permissions are necessary to generate the SMS-list.
* REQUIRES ANDROID: 2.1 and up
BTW, by downloading this app, you agree to the following:
This software is provided by the author "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the author be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising
in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
* Private Message is just available in Canada and the USA.
TextForSure - Private and secure SMS/MMS communications
Works with all carriers that support MMS.
Secures your messages with advanced cryptography - RSA 2048 bit, AES 256 bit. Only those that have your public key can send you encrypted texts or MMS messages, and you can only send secure messages to those contacts whose public keys you have. This keeps everyone else excluded from your private conversation. The TextForSure app makes public key cryptography easy to use.
This app is highly recommended for small businesses that want to provide a secure chatting capability for its employees - especially for those that work in sensitive industries or overseas.
You are protected from interception by your carrier and by other third-party attackers. Your carrier never has a copy of the unencrypted text or MMS.
Messages can be set to expire and screen capture and message forwarding is blocked. When you send a message with TextForSure you control it.
Advanced Call Settings is a replacement for the Call Settings menu on Android phone. This app covers all functions in the Call Settings menu, and it includes many advanced settings that you can not do with the built-in Call Settings menu.
BEFORE USING this app, you have to MAKE PROVISIONING FOR THE APPROPRIATE SUPPLEMENTARY SERVICES with your mobile service provider (your mobile network operator).
★ Some terms and definitions:
- Basic mobile service: telephony (voice call), facsimile (fax call), SMS, data…
- Supplementary service: call forwarding, call barring, call waiting, line identification…
★ With this app, you can:
- Forward an incoming call to different numbers for each of the basic mobile service. For example, you can forward incoming voice call to number A, while incoming fax call is forwarded to number B (where the fax machine is located).
- Set the custom time-out value for the “Call Forwarding on No Reply” service instead of default value 30s. Furthermore, you can set different time-out value for each basic mobile service. For example, the incoming voice call will be forwarded after 25s while incoming fax call will be forwarded after 5s, if no reply.
- You can choose which basic mobile service to be barred. For example, the incoming SMS will be barred while incoming voice call is not barred. Or you can set so that the outgoing call is barred while you can send an outgoing SMS.
- And there will be unlimited cases that you just can imagine.
★ This app covers the following supplementary services:
- Call Forwarding: CFU, CFB, CFNRy, CFNRc (for the meaning of these abbreviations, see below)
- Call Barring: BAOC, BOIC, BOIC-exHC, BAIC, BIC-Roam
- Line Identification: CLIP, CLIR, CoLP, CoLR
- Call Waiting, Call Hold, Explicit Call Transfer, Multi-Party service
- PIN/PIN2, PUK/PUK2, IMEI, Call Barring Password
- And even some Android hidden codes: *#*#INFO#*#* (*#*#4636#*#*), *#*#CHECKIN#*#* (*#*#2432546#*#*)
★ With each supplementary service, you can choose to apply for all or one of the following basic mobile services:
- Data Sync/Async
- SMS (for Call Barring only)
- With each supplementary service, you can: Register/Erase, Activate/Deactivate, Interrogate (check status) and Invoke the service.
- [NEW!] You can choose from 2 operation modes: On-Air Mode (true working mode) and Reference Mode. In the Reference Mode, you can see the MMI commands (Man-Machine-Interface commands, for example to display an IMEI dial *#06#, or to check the status of call forwarding dial *#21#) that you can enable these settings on any another phone (e.g Symbian, Windows Mobile, iOS or even non-OS phone) by dialing it on the phone's keypad.
- [NEW!] History that logs all actions that may change your phone's behavior.
- [To-Do] Add your own Custom Code/Custom USSD/Custom MMI command.
- CFU: Call Forwarding Unconditional
- CFB: Call Forwarding on Mobile Subscriber Busy
- CFNRy: Call Forwarding on No Reply
- CFNRc: Call Forwarding on Not Reachable
- BAOC: Barring of All Outgoing Calls
- BOIC: Barring of Outgoing International Calls
- BOIC-exHC: BOIC except to Home Country
- BAIC: Barring of All Incoming Calls
- BIC-Roam: Barring of Incoming Calls when Roaming
- CLIP: Calling Line Identification Presentation
- CLIR: Calling Line Identification Restriction
- CoLP: Connected Line Identification Presentation
- CoLR: Connected Line Identification Restriction
- CW: Call Waiting
- CH: Call Hold
- ECT: Explicit Call Transfer
- MPTY: Multi-Party
- PIN/PIN2: Personal Identification Number
- PUK/PUK2: PIN Unblocking Key
- IMEI: International Mobile Equipment Identity
Any comment or suggestion are very welcome. Please visit:
- Blocks the Incoming Call
- Allow Incoming Call from Favorite Contacts
- Track the Calls and SMSs Online
- Auto Response with custom message
The app also puts your phone on "Certified Mode" while you're driving, a feature unique to OFF Mode. It not only blocks notifications but keeps a record of the fact that no outgoing activity has taken place.
Please visit http://www.offmodeapp.com/ for more information.
Note: Please remove all private contact from application before uninstalling , else you may lost messages stored inside Private message box.
Note: Android 4.4 has hangout as system application and other third party applications can not stop to receive SMS on Handout. Please Turn off SMS handling in hangout, and use stock application to send/receive.
Keep your private contacts behind PIN pad. Private Message Box keeps your Messages(SMS and MMS) and Call Logs hidden into your mobile, that nobody can see it.
For keep secret messages and call logs of particular contact, add that contact into Private Message Box. After that when any new message receive from that contact, it directly move to Private Message Box. Private Message Box is easy to use and keeps user's conversation secret. Your text and call conversation with Private Contact is 100% SECRET and secure.
Incoming/Outgoing Messages of PRIVATE CONTACT will automatically move in PrivateSMSBox. You can customize notification icon/sound/image for each private contact.
For open Private Messsage Box dial "1234" (Default Password) from phone dialer. Change Password of Private Message Box from settings.
Private Message Box provide free messaging between Private Message Box Users. Just Sign-In your number with Private Message Box. Send unlimited text,audio,photo and location details to another Private Message Box user.
Private Message Box is full of emoj characters(300 emoj support), that useful to represent emotions.
Private Message Box Features
- Hide Text Conversations.
- HIDE MULTIMEDIA Messages.
- Hide Call Logs.
- Free texting between Private Message Box Users.
- Free Multimedia Messaging between Private Message Box Users.
- Every Day auto backup.
- Easy Navigation.
- Take all SMS, MMS of users to Private Message Box when user add.
- Image/Audio/Location sharing.
- Open application from phone default dialer.
- Unlimited private list: add as many numbers as you want
- Password protection: hidden mail box with no app icon, can't be seen or opened by other people
- Mail box time out: set a timer to close the mail box.
- Messages move back and forth from native message box
- Customized emoji
- Many more....
Note : Private Message Box may not work if applications like Go SMS, HANDCENT, Private SMS/MMS Box, "Private Space", SMS Lock installed.
KW : Hide text, Private SMS, Free chat, secret text, privacy guard, Hide SMS, Private text.
- Internet (For free message feature)
- Read SMS (to delete messages from stock app),
- Read Contact (to resolve name of private contact).
- Direct call phone ( to open PSB from dial pad, and make call to private contact from conversation)
- Record Audio (to send audio as multimedia message)
- Modify/read call log (to remove private contact call log)
- Location (Need to share location with private contact when using free chat feature)
- Modify USB storage ( need to write exported media file on SDCARD)
- Run on startup (Need to start application on reboot)
- Install/UN-install Shortcuts (to get easy access of PSB)
We are excited to receive your feedbacks or queries.
Please email us at:
While using the free messaging service, additional data charges may apply. Please contact your carrier for details.
-Information about Privacy and security policy
-Learn about Facebook Privacy
-Security alerts and scams
-Social networks security updates and news
-Useful security software and apps
-Information about online surveillance
-Protection against hackers
Stay tuned about all security news at one place.
App is easy to understand for users with any computer knowledge.
Privacy Guard will help you to learn:
--How to recognize scams
--Protection from online Surveillance
--Safe online shopping and payments
--Antiviruses Software and Apps
*** Nobody else can see the app or open it except you.
Privacy security features:
*Password protection: hidden mail box with no app icon, can't be seen or opened by other people.
*Unlimited private list: add as many numbers as you want.
*Remote clear: you can clear everything in the mail box including the private list remotely with a text message to your phone.
*Hidden widget: only visible when there is new message, will disappear again when message is read.
*Sneak up guard: provides protection against people who sneaks up on you, a sudden move of the phone will close the mail box immediately.
*Force open protection: secret password that can clear the mail box before opening it or open another app instead of hidden mail box.
*Mail box time out: set a timer to close the mail box.
*Move old messages: from regular mail box to hidden mail box, messages will be erased from regular mail box, and can NOT be moved back to regular mail box.
*** Also check out our best-selling Extreme Call Blocker app, with private sms box built-in, plus complete call/message blocking features.
NEW: 256-bit encryption now available and compatible in Android and WP7 versions.
Secret Message Elite now combines the functionality of message encryption and image file encryption, so you can encrypt text and photos all from one app!
Email, SMS, Tweet or post on Facebook secret messages between friends, co-workers, lovers using this simple application that encrypts a given text with a given key/passcode, and just as easily decrypts a given text with the same key. AES cipher algorithm is used to secure the message, resulting in very sound communication encryption that helps you keep your private conversations safe from prying eyes.
Agree on a secret key. Write it. Encrypt it. Email it. SMS it. Post it on Facebook or Twitter!
Here's how you use it:
1. Agree on a secret key with your friend/co-worker/lover/cat.
2. Enter your message.
3. Click 'Encrypt'.
4. And then send your encrypted/encoded message. You can:
- Email it.
- SMS/Txt it.
- Share any other way you want: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
Message encryption or decryption not working? Always make sure that you have the latest (most up-to-date) version of the app. Also make sure you and the other person both use the same encryption mode (128 or 256-bit). Still not working? Please tell us - email@example.com.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Why does this app require all these permissions?
Different permissions are necessary for different parts of the app to function properly. Some more commonly asked about permissions are briefly explained below:
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - necessary for image file encryption/decryption, and storage.
* PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS - necessary for Stealth Mode feature to work. App gets activated when 3666 is dialed. No other number is intercepted.
What is Stealth Mode?
While in Stealth Mode the app is not visible in the app list (drawer). There is no open button; The only way to launch Secret Message is to dial "3666" and press the call button.
What are Salt & Iteration options in Settings menu?
These are relevant only for 256-bit encryption. If you're not familiar with these cryptography terms, read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_(cryptography)
Is 128 and 256-bit encryption compatible?
No, if you encrypt something with 256-bit option enabled, no one will be able to decrypt using 128-bit version (or vice versa).
Once the person receives the encrypted message how do they decrypt it?
The receiver of your encrypted message has a couple of options when it comes to decrypting and reading your message:
1. Copy the encrypted message itself and paste it into their Secret Message app on their iPhone, iPad, Android device or Windows Phone 7 mobile device. This obviously requires the other party to also have Secret Message installed on their phone.
2. If sent via email or Facebook wall post, a link should've been generated for a web page which can help the other person decrypt the message. For example, try this link: http://www.secretmessageapp.com/decrypt/a1501a67125c4fee99e7575766075d3d with the secret key "test" (without quotes).
In general, if you're sending the message to someone who doesn't have the app installed or doesn't even have an iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows Phone 7 mobile device, you can always direct them to http://www.secretmessageapp.com/decrypt where they can manually paste in the encrypted message and enter the secret key to decode the message.
Please send us your suggestions, questions and bug reports. We would love to make this your ideal secure messaging app! Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free. For Google Android. Private means Private!
•Advanced Encryption Standard protects messages
•Superior Security, Performance, and Functionality
•Automatically protects secured conversations
•AES encryption as used by banks, other financial institutions, and the U.S. Government
•Control Privacy of Contact Name on Notification
•Fastest Access to New Text Messages on Locked Notification
•Convenient and Cool Flip Conversation Pages
•Totally Customizable Talk Bubble Colors
•Color Theme Options for App Pages
•Animated Conversation List
•Privacy Preview of Text Message on Locked Notification
•Control Privacy of Text Message Contents on Notification
•Secure Texting and Private Texting
Coming: Link forwarding with Google+, Facebook, and YouTube
Turning your Android into a burner phone! Includes a free phone number and enough credits to make a few short test calls and text messages.
★★ USER TESTIMONIALS ★★
★★★★★ "I got it to make sure that my husband had stopped talking to a girl. Thank you, it worked great!"
★★★★★ "It's the best disposable number app I ever had :) Great app"
★★★★★ "It worked perfectly, and this app is highly recommended to anyone who needs a temporary/disposable number."
★★ COMPLETE PRIVACY ★★
Easily create private temporary phone numbers that allow you to maintain your privacy. A telephone proxy is used so your real phone number is never revealed to the other party.
This app will give you a layer of protection, so you can maintain your privacy when you communicate over the phone. Creating a new phone number takes less than one minute, so create as many numbers as you need. The phone number can last for as short as one day, one week, or renewable every month.
★★ FEATURES ★★
✓ One free phone extension
✓ 30 free credits
✓ Free voicemail
✓ Incoming and outgoing voice calls
✓ Incoming and outgoing text messages
✓ Ways to earn free credits
★★ TOP LEVEL SUPPORT ★★
If you ever find yourself in need of assistance, use our live support chat in the app! Or email us anytime at email@example.com
★★ USE CASES ★★
- Craigslist (in posts, but NOT verification)
- Looking for a new job
- Signing up for events
- Giving your number out to co-workers
- Prank Calls
- Whatsapp verification
You can purchase a disposable phone number even for a country that you do not live in. The possible numbers that can be bought are from the following countries:
- United States
- Czech Republic
- Domincan Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- The Netherlands
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Everyone has a part of their life that they would keep in secret and we do believe that messaging - whether trough social network, SMS or e-mail - is too insecure, unsafe and sometimes risky. We got the better of this problem with S2end, to be the best secure messaging system on the market.
Our Secure Messenger features:
✔ NOT STORE ANY PERSONAL DATA
✔ military grade security
✔ additional encryptions: password, geolocation, dot-lock-style pin code, self destruct date
✔ Secure Bag, to keep your messages only for yourself with the best security
✔ virtually unhackable
✔ attach files from your gallery – secure your photos
✔ reply straight in the application
✔ sending secure and anonymus messages to "people without registration"
The best part is that S2end will not store ANY personal data, it means you can have peace of mind next time you share something important, nobody can see it, only you and the recipient.
Making this the most useful secure app for Android.
How our encryption message app works?
Simply type the targeted recipient's email adress into the sender box and add your private message. Then select the appropriate encryptions - these options included the ability to add an expiration date which allows the message to be deleted after the selected time-period. Just like your own private vault.
Your recipient will be able to download the app and decrypt your message that has been secured by AES-128 bit encryption. This is virtually unhackable and ultra-secure, it means this is safe against brute force attacks.
What kind of encryptions can we use?
Password: You can choose anything you want, there is no length limitation or character limitation. The receiver has to type in the same combination or word as you did.
Geolocation: You can choose the exact location where the message can be opened. You can choose from the map, or you can search for an address. With the map's zoom you can set the circle's size and this area is going to be the location for message opening.
Dot-lock: This is the same like in every Android device. You can establish a pattern and the receiver has to make the same. You can use one dot only once.
Expiration date: You can select any kind of that you want, and after that time your message will be deleted.
Can I send message to non-registered user?
You can send messages to people without registration, because in that case they will receive an e-mail with a notification that they can download from web.
Can I store contacts?
For the easier usage if you have contacts on your phone, S2end will sync with it.
What is Secure Bag?
Furthermore, if your receiver needs to keep the messages, the message can be stored in the "Secure Bag", which is a cloud and secure storage space, where the message can be held safely.
Please note, S2end is not compatible with WhatsApp, Tigertext, Wickr, Snapchat, KIK, Skype, BBM, Kakao Talk, or Pingchat.
Secure your messages today with S2end - Your Private Messenger.
Do not hesitate, try it today for FREE!
★ Make free secure phone calls
★ Send self-destructing messages
★ Recall or remotely wipe sent messages
★ Safely share private photos & videos
★ Photo vault to hide photos & videos
★ Hide text messages, contacts, call logs
★ Private vault for documents, notes & diary
☞ Secure and Private Messaging
CoverMe allows you full messaging control. You will immediately know when the recipient has read your messages and you can recall or remotely wipe messages. Ever sent a private picture or poorly judged text message to someone in error? Simply send out a remote wipe instruction to remove it! Wrong info messaged to your pals? No problem – just recall the message!
CoverMe even allow you to embed a ‘self-destruct’ into messages. Once a message is read it will disappear. Never worry again about private messages being spread around or stored!
☞ Encrypted Phone Calls, Secure SMS
Regular phone calls and SMS are delivered across unprotected phone networks and can be intercepted without your knowledge. CoverMe uses encrypted data connection to transmit phone calls, messages, and photos and videos. With military-grade encryption, no one – not even engineers of this company can intercept your calls and messages.
☞ Private Vault for Extra Privacy
The CoverMe Private Vault is the ultimate way to ensure your personal contacts, messages, call logs, confidential documents, notes, secret diary, and private pictures & videos stay hidden and private. The encrypted vault is invisible and completely impenetrable without the password. Even if your device is lost or left unattended, your private information is absolutely safe.
The vault even provides a powerful password manager to safely store all of your passwords in you whole life.
☞ CoverMe is Unrestricted and Free
CoverMe is free to download and free to use! There are no annoying banner ads. Just download the App, open it up, and have fun connecting and sharing private messages, photos & videos with friends
★★★★★ FEATURES ★★★★★
★ Access Control
✔ Passwords to access the App
✔ Main and decoy passwords
✔ Automatic photo-capture of intruders
✔ Shake phone for quick lock
★ Protect Private Photos and Videos
✔ Import photos from your gallery
✔ Encrypt and hide photos in a private vault
✔ Share private photos & videos safely
★ Password Locked Private Vault
✔ Hide pictures, videos, audios & contacts
✔ Manage confidential documents
✔ Store secret notes & diary
✔ Password manager to keep passwords
★ Secure Phone Calls
✔ Military-grade fully encrypted VoIP calls
✔ Passwords protect call pick-up
✔ Crystal clear sound
★ Secure Messaging
✔ Military-grade message encryption
✔ Self-destructing message capability
✔ Recall or remotely wipe messages
✔ Private and secure group messaging
✔ Send text, photo, video & location securely
★ Secure Social Network
✔ Private texting & sharing with friends
✔ Create circles for group sharing & texting
CoverMe, the ultimate privacy guard for you!
Features: secure phone calls, private calls, encrypted calls, encrypted phone calls, encrypted SMS, secure texting, secure SMS, secure messaging, secure messenger, secure folder, private messaging, private texting, private photos, private pictures, private vault, private SMS, private text, photo locker, photo vault, photo safe, locked folder, hide pictures, hide photos, hide gallery, hide SMS, hide text, hide text messages
♥ Learn more at http://www.coverme.ws
♥ Follow us at http://twitter.com/covermeapp
♥ Like us at http://facebook.com/covermemobile
♥ Google+ at https://plus.google.com/108768077336333941429
♥ Need Help? http://coverme.ws/support
Secretly Meet allows you to create a short-lived mobile meeting room where all the content lives within your mobile device. Our server is used to perform the initial handshake between the mobile device and the server, after this phase the devices serves all the content shared in peer-to-peer way so you are sure that your exchange of information is 100% secure and private.
Secretly Meet is perfect for both work and fun purposes, allowing business partners, customers and even friends to exchange information without worrying about prying eyes. Create a safe environment to quickly communicate the information you need to share, do it now!
What you can do with this app?
* create a temporary virtual room that self-destructs after use
* invite an unlimited number of participants (via email, twitter, whatsapp, sms)
* make a chat
* publish photos from webcam
* publish photos that you have stored in memory
* post links from sites or videos
* streaming mp3 or mp4 files from urls
* delete everything quickly
Other features will be added in future versions.
You can also use the web version at this address https://www.secretlymeet.me
More from developer
Do Not Disturb App
This is the FREE ad-supported, limited use version of Private Line Call Blocker.
Think about being on vacation - you want complete privacy! No phone calls from your business, bill collectors or your ex. But you can’t just turn off your phone because you need to be reachable if your children or babysitter need you.
With Private Line, you can be reached by important people, even when you’re on vacation, in a business meeting, at a movie, or otherwise unavailable. Don’t ever be disturbed again! Here’s how:
• Download Private Line
• Setup your “hotlist” using contacts from your address book.
• Enter Private Line Mode
• Calls and texts from your “hotlist” will ring through to you.
• All others will be sent directly to voice mail or to your inbox
• Easy to use interface
• Easy to setup
• All contacts are blocked
• Ability to allow contacts from Android contact rolodex
• Allowed contacts will be notified via custom text message when Private
Line is running, so they know not to bother you unless it’s important.
• All Calls and Texts are Logged
• Toggle Private Line on/off or set custom time duration for how long Private Line will run.
• Plus Much, Much More
When your phone is in Private Line mode, only the numbers in your "Hotlist" will be able to call and text you. It offers them a direct Private Line to you. It’s especially useful for parents, students and business professionals alike. Think of it as "Call-Allowing," the offspring of your cellular services' popular feature, "Call-Blocking."
• Android 2.2 or 2.3
• Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Download Private Line today and try it yourself!