O-Clock is a starting clock that indicates the starting time with five beeps.
With O-Clock you can easily add a title or a personal message.
O-Clock has six optional intervals of start time: every 10 sec, 15 sec, 20 sec, 30 sec, 60 sec or 120 sec.
New! We added the option to set a pre-start time. For example, you can use it as a two-minutes-to-start clock.
New! Stop watch mode: you can start the clock from zero instead of the current time. It is also possible to add a count down to zero.
Draw the course in the smartphone, run the course and evaluate the race directly using the smartphone. You can see a result table, your route on map and on Google Earth and your result profile. You can also replay the race and compare with an opponent.
The GPS will detect when you are at the controlpoint and will automatically punch. All you need is a map in JPG-format. This app uses real orienteering maps, not Google maps!
The courses can be one of four different types: standard orientering, free order orienteering, rogaining or scatter orienteering.
Voice assistance during the race gives you a spoken message when you punch. It also tells you the remaining time at rogaining races every fifth minute.
Orienteering support during a race can show your position on the map, show distance/direction to next control point, voice message distance/direction to next control point and/or course drift voice message (at a configured interval) of your course relative to the straight course by a spoken message such as 'On course' or 'Drift 23 meters left'.
Share maps, courses and results with your friends by uploading and downloading them to/from a server or via Bluetooth.
The courses and the tracks are stored in GPX format.
Calibrate maps using a world file (.jgw). World files are for example created at export of maps from OCAD 10/11.
Import courses i gpx or kml format. OCAD can export courses in gpx-format that can be imported by the app.
Download course height data from Google. View course height profile course climb. The height data is also used to calibrate the height data measured by the smartphone during a race.
Export course maps to jpg-files for printing on a colour printer.
Over 12 years of event management and race timing helped inspire Race Timer.
We'd love to hear your feedback! Feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com
Race Time is a logger layout for Trackmaster, the racing lap timer. You must have Trackmaster installed. The layout contains elapsed time, split time/delta, last lap/delta, and best lap. These items appear large so that they are easy to read while you're racing.
Draw the course in the smartphone, run the course and evaluate the race directly using the smartphone. You can see a result table, your route on map and your result profile.
This app is a demo version of 'GPS Orienteering' v.2.3 with the following limitations:
- Max 5 control points when you edit a course
- Export map is disabled
- The race is aborted after the first control point
- Viewing map during race is disabled
- Coloured track depending on speed is disabled.
- Viewing your track on Google Earth is disabled
- File sharing is disabled
- Rogaining and free order orienteering is disabled
Step by step:
Choose competition from the list of competitions. At the top of the next screen, the latest updates are shown. Select a class to get results. The results are updated every 15 seconds (customizable in the setting screen)
Hint: Highlight the result row by pressing on it.
RaceChrono has following major features:
• Lap timer for circuit and point-to-point tracks (both standing start and flying start is supported)
• Gauges for viewing all live data
• Analysis mode with smooth scrolling configurable map and graphs
• Lap list with optimal lap time calculation
• Library of over 1600 pre-made racing circuits
• Intuitive track editor for creating your own track maps
• Virtually unlimited amount of saved sessions
• Virtually unlimited session length
• Smooth graphics especially on devices that support hardware acceleration
• Bluetooth GPS support up-to 20 Hz (for superior accuracy over internal GPS)
• Internal GPS support
Available through in-app-purchases (also included in RaceChrono Pro):
• Support for VBOX Sport, RaceDAC and OBD-II readers (Devices pack)
• Predictive lap timing (Analysis pack)
• Time difference and time gain channels (Analysis pack)
• Reference laps picked from other sessions for comparison (Analysis pack)
• Exporting to VBO, CSV and NMEA formats (Devices pack or Analysis pack)
Notice, devices with Android 2.2 will get an older version of the application with slightly fewer features
.) Create startlist, where each competitor has own name and start time.
.) Spy functions - you'll always see your favourite competitor(s).
.) Measure intermediate results with unlimited number of laps and competitors.
.) Close lap when race already started.
.) Delete wrong entered competitor.
.) Swap wrong entered competitor (change already passed competitor for another, while keep original pass time).
.) Search competitor by name or by start number (bib).
.) Various display settings - screen orientation, results per screen, font size, zero-behind selection, keypad (input).
.) Save startlists and results, autosave function, continue timing.
It is useful to mappers, course planners, event organizers placing controls in the forest and of course Orienteers for training and competition.
- Load your map and courses from OCAD (or similar) onto your Android smartphone
- Use the GPS in the smartphone to track your location on your map
- Automatically start and stop the timer, beep at control sites and produce a GPX track and Orienteering Result file.
See full details at: http://www.myomaps.com
MyOMaps builds on the MyTracks App – so it has all the smart features relating to recording your track. It also
Take the latest version of your map with you into the field and know where you are on the map. You can even use a tablet device to see a large screen view. Record tracks and mark features to assist with your mapping.
During your field visits, track your position in real time on your Orienteering Map. Be absolutely confident you are at the right location, and confirm the accuracy of the map.
Track your position on the map and be sure you have the controls in the right places when you put them out.
Training – Set your own course – The App will alert you when you get to the control site – without there needing to be a physical control at the site. Run the same course multiple times and compare route choices.
GPS Orienteering Events – Participate in events using GPS rather than Flags and SI units to mark locations and record splits.
Permanent Courses – Download a permanent course and run it with the App to record your splits - Be the best!
Spectators/Parents – Track your runner/child in real-time with the tracking option (future release).
MOBO is modern way to practice orienteering using smartphones. MOBO application is developed for local permanent orienteering courses, but using this platform, it’s possible to organise outdoor orienteering events for everyone and everywhere. Phone is 3-in-1 device for orienteering – map, compass and punching device all in one package.
MOBO application is available for Android phones and tablets.
How to starts?
Just install application into phone, find nearest course and start orienteering. Use map on screen and build-in compass for navigation. In terrain controls are marked with special QR codes. When user visits control, she/he will do punch showing QR code to MOBO application. Program will sends punches to server for ranking.
More information, results and statistics are available from website mobo.osport.ee.
Perfect for hiking, riding, cycling, running, skiing or orienteering
Premium topo maps
Use in-app purchases to subscribe to high-quality, special-purpose maps. Flexible offline mode and competitive pricing.
• OS OpenData (GB)
• IGN TOP25, TOP50, Cadastre, Satellite and Littoral (marine maps) (FR) http://www.frogsparks.com/mytrails/ign/
• Tour & Trail (Alpujarras, Axarquia, Costa Blanca, La Gomera, Lanzarote, La Palma, Madeira, Mallorca, Menorca, Sierra de Aracena, Tenerife)
Full-screen trail map oriented with the built-in compass and GPS
Know exactly which direction you are going.
Uncluttered map area, with unobtrusive controls and a traditional scale with track duration and distance.
Hardware-accelerated map drawing allows smooth and snappy display even with tens of thousands of track points.
40+ stats to choose from!
Display them on a dedicated screen (including stats for multiple tracks at once), on the HUD overlaying the map or even on Android Wear.
Freely define axes (over 30 combinations) to visualize your tracks, including elevation profiles, speed vs. time, etc.
Free online maps
Pick from many built-in online map sources (OpenStreetMap, Yahoo, Bing, Google and many other global and local providers).
Add more map sources using the configurable map sources (URL or WMS).
Only premium maps are guaranteed: we may be forced to remove access to any of the free maps if requested by the rights-holders; this is regardless of whether you are using the Pro or Free version.
Save battery and data charges.
The map displays instantaneously.
No need to use desktop-based tools to create offline maps, you can do it in MyTrails, in the background.
Record GPS tracks
Visualize your track at any time and analyse your course during or after the outdoor activity.
Display multiple colorized GPS tracks at once
Visualize your previous outings and those uploaded to GPS community sites, so that you always pick a great trail.
Visualize the key indicators of the track (altitude, speed, rate of ascent, slope, GPS accuracy, etc.) right on the map with a detailed legend.
Manually add waypoints to indicate memorable spots or upcoming turns.
Waypoints are automatically generated when getting directions or when you take a break.
Share and archive tracks
Share your tracks on My Trails, GPSies, UtagawaVTT and la-trace.com.
Download tracks shared by other users in your vicinity.
Easily switch between active maps by swiping three fingers left to right in the map view.
Pull down the HUD with information on your speed and altitude by swiping three fingers down your screen.
Full tablet support
Plan your outing on a large-screen tablet, go out and have fun, and when you're back, view the track in full glory.
Use Dropbox to seamlessly synchronize between devices.
Permissions: please see the FAQ
Simply use the app to check in and take photos at the British Orienteering events and they will seamlessly share with those around you and onto the British Orienteering website. Connect the app with Facebook and Twitter and you can instantly share your posts direct to your social accounts.
Connect the app with Facebook and Twitter and you can instantly share your posts direct to your social accounts. You can even share your event experience and invite people to events.
- Every photo/comment made at an event is shared in the live Event Stream, allowing you to see the live action from different perspectives.
- The application also features an unrivalled event day experience. Check in and post to the event stream and interact with fellow members at the event, or discuss the latest if you couldn’t make it.
- On your way? Follow the live stream and keep up to date with updates and photos from the event - be close to the action wherever you are!
- Share with everyone. Your moments can be easily shared from the app to Facebook and Twitter.
- Stay up to date with all the latest news from British Orienteering, and its members. Keep up as push notifications deliver news instantly to your phone.
- Bookmark events and receive reminders to ensure you never miss the action.
- Easily invite friends, fellow members and family to events.
- Collaborate by giving and receiving likes, as well as live commentary at each event.
- Personalise your photos with filters such as Black & White, Sepia and Coquin.
- Learn venues,, rules and more by using the detailed information pages.
The number of lanes shown simultaneously varies based on screen length. Most phones will be able to display 6-8 timers at once, while tablets will be able to display 16-20.
In addition to basic start/stop/split/reset, this app includes the following features:
* Countdown-start up to 60 seconds (group or individual)
* Lock lanes to prevent changes
* Naming lanes
* Easy add / fast deleting timers
* Holo theme
* Share your live results with other apps like Gmail, Facebook, and Twitter
* No ads or permissions required
You can keep track of any race in any sport, whether you're watching NASCAR on TV, attending a college track and field event, or coaching your local high school swim meet. Supports races as short as sprints (down to the millisecond) up to and beyond marathons.
When a competitor using dib finishes their course they use dib one more time to read a "download" tag. The tag instructs dib to send their result as a text message to dib HQ or to display their result as a QR code which dib HQ can scan.
dib HQ stores received results, displays them and provides a "share" feature to share the results as a text file.
"dib" works with the "dib HQ" application to give you a low cost system for collecting and sharing simple competitor results without the use of a PC or printer. When a competitor using dib finishes their course they use dib one more time to read a "download" tag. The tag instructs dib to send their result as a text message to dib HQ or to display their result as a QR code which dib HQ can scan.
You can read more about dib and dib HQ on the developer's website www.appindesign.com/dib.