The best guest directory for any property you are staying at, is the one you always have on you.
Hinfo is the digital hotel compendium that gives you the details about the hotel, motel, apartment or resort you are staying at, along with local services and attractions, anywhere, anytime, during your stay.
Three simple steps to get started:
1. Check-in to a property.
2. Download the free Hinfo app.
3. Enter login code provided at that property.
Hinfo is an incredibly useful directory during your stay:
• Facilities: View details on the property’s parking, pool etc.
• Room Details: Learn how to operate the TV and other appliances in your rooms.
• Near Me: Discover what there is to do nearby including restaurant, supermarkets, local attractions and more.
• Local Services: Have immediate access to local Doctor details and more.
Be sure to keep Hinfo installed on your device after you depart the property, so all you need to do at the next property you stay at, is enter their login code.
When you log into Hinfo, the property information will be saved on your device for offline use, saving valuable mobile or Wi-Fi download every time you use the app. All webpages accessed through the app, will still require a data connection.
To learn more about Hinfo developed by App IT Byte, please visit https://www.appitbyte.com.au/hinfo
We strongly advise that guests do not download the Hinfo app on any Android device from any 3rd party websites, and only download and update from the Google Play App Store.
Use of this App is at your own risk and App IT Byte is not liable for any loss, damage or disclosure of any personal information that may result from its use. The App accesses the minimum permissions required to enable the App to function and these permissions are detailed when a version of the App is installed. Software bugs will be fixed on a best endeavours basis and can be reported via the App stores.