Feeding, wrapping diapers, sleeping, medical care, etc. ..
In our hectic world it is not always easy to keep an overview.
Baby Log will help you here.
By simply logging the most important activities you will get a clear history and statistics.
- timer, history, statistics and a graphical overview
- Logging: breastfeeding left / right (or pumping), feeding bottle / solid food, sleep, diapers, medicine
- easy creation of new entries (of course manual additions possible)
- editing and deleting entries
- optional comments for each entry possible
- statistics for each logged activity as well as any time period possible
- Homescreen widgets (4x1, 3x1, 2x1) for quick logging (also supported on lockscreen with Android 4.2 and higher)
- Online synchronization of all entries between multiple devices
- Import / Export data in CSV format
- light and dark color theme
- in app help
- a lot of options concerning usability and data to display
Do you have questions, troubles or suggestions please leave us a comment on our website:
We take personal data privacy VERY serious and no data is accessed until it is really needed for a feature.
Data exchange takes place ONLY in the purpose of the synchronization feature.
For transfer an encrypted transport protocol is used and NO personal related data (like an email address) are ever sent.
Under NO circumstances will the data be sold or passed on to third parties for any other reason!
Explanation of used Permissions:
- vibration feature when starting / stopping the timer
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
read the contents of your USB storage
- CSV data file export / import
add or remove accounts
create accounts and set passwords
find accounts on the device
toggle sync on and off
- scheduled data synchronisation using the android account manager (optimizing the battery consumption)
full network access
- send / receive synchronisation data
Tags: baby log protocol breastfeeding breast feeding diaper sleep timer stopper
Widgets included, no advertisements!
Breastfeeding tracker (free)
- Record simply and intuitively when and on which side the baby is nursed.
- Breastfeedings can be joined into one meal.
- Graphical analysis of the daily breastfeedings and meals.
- Displays your typical breastfeeding times: When does your baby typically get hungry? Supported time frames: today, 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, all.
- Overview of all breastfeeding times on record
- Export the recorded data to csv
- Export the graph to png-images
- Import existing data from a csv file
- Widget including start, pause and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
- No advertisements
- You can also record and analyze pumpings (time and quantity).
- You can add comments to each record.
- Widget including start and stop buttons.
- You can also record and analyze complementary food or baby bottles.
- Breast feedings and complementary food can be joined into one meal.
- You can add comments to each meal. That way you can document e.g. nursing positions.
- Widget including feeding button.
- You can also record when your baby is sleeping or crying.
- Widget "Sleeping" including start, pause, and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
- You can also record events (bath, temperature, diapers,....)
- You can define your own events
- You can add reminders to each event
- Widget "Events" (resizable)
- You can also record weight, length/height and head circumference of your baby
- Graphical analysis of weight, length/height and head circumference with percentile charts (WHO Standards)
- Allows you to add and track several children e.g. for twins
In case of problems please write me a mail, I'm happy to help!
Any feedback and also wishes and ideas for new features are highly appreciated!
* Display last feeding session (start- and stoptime and from which breast OR from bottle + amount).
* Displays time since last feeding, with the ability to count the time from the start or end of the last feeding
* History of all feeding sessions possible to export via mail and then import in for example Excel.
* Possibility to adjust start- and stoptime before saving
* Dark background for better readability at night
* Keep track of Vitamine D supplementation with a checkbox and time
* Reminder to stop a feeding session if you forget
* Possibility to turn breast-buttons upside down to the mothers point-of-view for better usability
* Export history via mail
Press the breast-button that corresponds to the breast you're feeding from and the time is registered. In the same way, when you stop feeding, press one of the breast-buttons and the end time of the feeding is registered. Then you will get a choice to save the feeding session or not. You can also adjust the start- or stop time by clicking the start- or stop text. It can not get any simpler than that!
If you like the app and has suggestions of improvements or found errors, please send me an e-mail to email@example.com.
Keywords: Breast feeding, nursing, Baby Feeder, iBaby, ibaby, baby esp, baby tracker log timer
Features help to give the baby aware of. Collected.
* Widget: widget on most of the functionality of the application can be used.
- Breastfeeding: Breastfeeding time record and the latest recommendations on how to Breastfeeding function
- Sleep: Sleep time recording and playback potential bellow
- Craps: Craps content written in one click
- Weight: The weight record with my mom jaelsu
- Note: Please record the time spent with baby
- Vaccination: Vaccination information for my baby today
Check the past history of sweeping grow a healthy baby world
You can have records for as many babies as you want.
Our app is one of the best rated apps by careful parents like you.
Baby Lara recommends it warmly.
The only app of this kind which allows you to hide the multi-babies interface if you want!
- Multiple babies support
- Auto sync multiple devices
- Follow bottle and breast feeding
- Follow diaper changing
- Follow sleep
- Follow medicine/vitamins taking
- Follow bath events
- Follow solid food
- Follow breast pumping
- Growth measuring and percentiles
- Set and follow other events
- Widget for last events
- Configuring the details for your baby (name, date of birth, picture)
- Statistics are available for all this information, helping you follow:
- daily digest
- feed progress (diagram with average value)
- time elapsed since last event for each category
- diapers usage
- breast feeding progress
- breast pumping progress
- Alerts and notifications
- Possibility to edit or delete an event
- Easy navigation between days
- Add notes for any activity
- Customizable action bar
- Possibility to sync the log between two devices
- Backup function
- Very small size. Our app will not eat up much memory
- Very flexible and customizable. It works in landscape, but also in portrait position
- Very easy to use, almost no configurations.
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
If you want to have the app translated in your language, see http://ackuna.com/translate-/baby-care-log.
If you help translating, you will be mentioned in the about section and can request an ad-free version of the app from eVerbum.
But seriously, download latchME for top-quality breastfeeding support. lt's the only breastfeeding app developed by doctors and lactation consultants to help you and your little one succeed.
How does it work? Smart, nursing mothers and pros share great breastfeeding resources every day. latchME collects these and connects you to them instantly! It's like a breastfeeding tracker app that tracks helpful people, great advice, and nearby resources, instead of feeds or diapers. And resources are what you really need to reach 6 to 12 months!
latchME is the ONLY free newborn app where you can:
* Ask mothers and professionals anything and get instant advice!
* Improve your baby's latch with cool videos and easy-to-use instructions!
* Easily connect with professionals and support groups nearby!
* Find convenient, clean places to feed or pump while out!
* Shop at businesses that support breastfeeding!
* See what other breastfeeding mothers think!
* Add new resources in your community!
Like ice buckets, every time you use latchME to share something, more mothers are connected to quality support and breastfeed longer. Then they help others, who help others, etc. It's a pay-it-forward-amazing-karma-chain-reaction that helps women allover the world breastfeed easier!
How do we know latchME works? First, mothers tell us so! Second, our listings are curated by breastfeeding experts based on the latest research into what breastfeeding mothers need to succeed. Third, latchME empowers us all to change local culture by promoting professionals and businesses that truly support breastfeeding. Any app designed to change culture to help women and babies is bound to be helpful.
No more waiting for support. Download latchME and succeed at breastfeeding today!
latchME: mother driven, doctor approved
Now moms on the go can access and find places to breastfeed or breast pump their baby anywhere in the United States and International Territories just by downloading the MomsPumpHere app and simply searching our nursing room locations.
This breastfeeding app was started by moms Priya and Kim, both used to breastfeed and pump. Both tired of using public bathrooms and parking in a car to express breast milk for their babies; MomsPumpHere was created with the convenience, health and wellness of mom and baby in mind.
Features of this nursing room finder include uploading and submitting new nursing room locations to MomsPumpHere and adding reviews to MomsPumpHere.com which are then made live in the Nursing Room Locator app. All submitted breastfeeding room (lactation rooms) locations are quickly verified by the Moms Pump Here team to then appear on this lactation room app.
GPS must be enabled.
Other features of Moms Pump Here breast pumping and breastfeeding app:
* Videos with helpful tips and hot topics for nursing mothers and babies!
* Frequently asked questions, answers, and help for nursing moms and new babies (breastfeeding advice)
* Reviews on airport nursing rooms, shopping mall mothers lounges, and lactation rooms everywhere.
* See what other breastfeeding and breast pumping moms are saying about where to breastfeed.
Find us on MomsPumpHere.com, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube to join our diverse Mom Community. #MomsPumpHere
Happy Breastfeeding and Breast Pumping!
<3 Priya and Kim
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics menu with charts for all activity types.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
User interface languages:
English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Português, Dansk, Nederlands, Svenska, Русский, 简体中文, 繁體中文
Child Development Calendar
Descriptions of child development phases from birth to 3 years
Calendar for multiple babies
WomanLog Baby Pro:
Send PDF file to e-mail
All the main functions are accessible via the calendar. Tapping a finger on the calendar date, you can add and edit the settings for each day.
Turn the phone horizontally and you will switch to the list of events.
Application developers are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses which have arisen or may arise related to using this application.
Child development phase descriptions and drawings are to be understood as general and theoretical information that may not be the same or may differ significantly in comparison to each particular child's actual development.
General technical data such as phone model, etc., are transferred to www.womanlog.com solely for testing purposes and for statistics.
www.womanlog.com © 2014
newborn, child, baby, child development, children, boy, girl, diaper, breastfeeding, parents, infant, toddler
The timers page shows a picture of your baby as it times nursing, bottle feeding, pumping, or sleeping. Track diapers by pressing the diaper pin buttons. While timing breastfeeding, it shows both the total time and the time on the current side. All timers can be paused.
The data page shows a list of all feedings, pumping sessions, diapers, and sleep sessions you have recorded. All entries can be easily edited to fix errors or add additional information.
The summary page provides helpful information about the last 24 hours.
To import data from Baby Feeding Timer into Baby Feeding Timer Pro, backup data in the Baby Feeding Timer by choosing the "Backup data" menu option on either the Data or Summary tabs. Import data to Baby Feeding Timer Pro by choosing the "Import data" menu option on either the Data or Summary tabs.
To email data, choose the "Email data" menu option on either the Data or Summary Tabs. This operation requires an SD card.
The training for the pump was intense, full of facts and figures, charts and tables, and things I need to work out for myself over the following weeks.
I promptly got home and wrote myself some web tools to help me check the values for insulin boluses and correction carbohydrate values. You know, at work or at a party: when I want to think about other things ;-)
These tools do not allow me to not make mistakes but they do allow me to check my figures, especially when I am focusing on other things. They are perfect on the roam with my phone or android tablet.
A friend watched me using them one day at work and asked if they could be used by someone else with a pump: hence this set of tools - fully configurable to use by anyone with a good fitting basal rate on their pump or wants to use a web page that's not talking their units.
Podrás acceder a la aplicación como padre, profesional o integrante de un grupo de apoyo. En ella encontrarás información sobre lactancia materna de manera rápida e intuitiva:
- Recomendaciones generales adaptadas a la etapa del lactante.
- Técnica de lactancia.
- Hábitos recomendables durante el período de lactancia.
- Problemas más frecuentes que se pueden presentar.
- Falsos mitos.
Los padres podrán crear un sencillo perfil para su bebé en el que se podrán almacenar datos diarios de mucha utilidad que se podrán consultar a posteriori en la sección de "estadísticas" en formato de gráfica.
Incluye servicio de notificaciones para mantener actualizado al usuario (padres, profesionales o grupos de apoyo) con las últimas novedades en el campo de la lactancia materna. En función de su perfil recibirá solo las noticias y notificaciones que sean de su interés.
The yogalean® app is the companion tool that helps guide your daily practice.
- Daily affirmations - be inspired every day
- Meals - transform your diet with daily meal plans
- Fitness - offers quick reference to a daily exercise routine
- Meditation - daily chants to help bring mental focus
- Feel Good Exercises - different practices each day to help foster inner peace
We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. The current version brings:
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
- Number input with your keyboard or a convenient on-screen number pad
- Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
- Automatic Android backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn't mean losing all of your data.
- Manual backup & restore: save all of your data to a file on your phone or favorite cloud service for later import.
- Share your data: email an html version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it to Google Drive or Dropbox for safe keeping.
- Notepad: take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we'll add them to the notes for you.
- A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
- Daily reminders: Get a notification at times you specify every day.
- Android Wear support: Reply to reminders by speaking your blood sugar into your smart watch.
- Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
- Cloud sync: sync your data a cloud service and keep all of your devices up to date.
- Medication tracking: track your medication along side your blood sugar readings.
FitBit devices may misinterpret driving as steps and the only current workaround is to log the driving time as a driving activity on the FitBit site or via your mobile device. This can be an irritating task to have to repeat.
DriveBit is here to help. Simply launch the application, tap start when you start your commute and tap stop when you finish your commute. That's it! We'll keep track of how long the drive was and when it started and post the driving activity for you.
Settings allow you to select any of the transportation activity types or create your own activity type that you'd like to track.
DriveBit plugs into Locale and Tasker to allow you to start and stop drives based on any number of inputs (location, time, Wifi connection, etc.).
Drive bit also offers widgets to add to your home screen or lock screen for easy recording of your commutes.
Reasons for needed permissions:
- Full network access: This is so we can post your activities to FitBit.
- View network connections: This is so we figure out the best time to retry when a post fails.
• Quickly record your baby's most precious moments
• Use the gallery to easily scroll through your baby's recorded milestones
• Select a preexisting event description or create your own
• Capture events with photos you have already taken or take one with the app
• Share your baby's seminal moments with family and friends via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, SMS and other apps.