Now moms on the go can access and find places to breastfeed or breast pump their baby anywhere in the United States and International Territories just by downloading the MomsPumpHere app and simply searching our nursing room locations.
This breastfeeding app was started by moms Priya and Kim, both used to breastfeed and pump. Both tired of using public bathrooms and parking in a car to express breast milk for their babies; MomsPumpHere was created with the convenience, health and wellness of mom and baby in mind.
Features of this nursing room finder include uploading and submitting new nursing room locations to MomsPumpHere and adding reviews to MomsPumpHere.com which are then made live in the Nursing Room Locator app. All submitted breastfeeding room (lactation rooms) locations are quickly verified by the Moms Pump Here team to then appear on this lactation room app.
GPS must be enabled.
Other features of Moms Pump Here breast pumping and breastfeeding app:
* Videos with helpful tips and hot topics for nursing mothers and babies!
* Frequently asked questions, answers, and help for nursing moms and new babies (breastfeeding advice)
* Reviews on airport nursing rooms, shopping mall mothers lounges, and lactation rooms everywhere.
* See what other breastfeeding and breast pumping moms are saying about where to breastfeed.
Find us on MomsPumpHere.com, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube to join our diverse Mom Community. #MomsPumpHere
Happy Breastfeeding and Breast Pumping!
<3 Priya and Kim
Widgets included, no advertisements!
Breastfeeding tracker (free)
- Record simply and intuitively when and on which side the baby is nursed.
- Breastfeedings can be joined into one meal.
- Graphical analysis of the daily breastfeedings and meals.
- Displays your typical breastfeeding times: When does your baby typically get hungry? Supported time frames: today, 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, all.
- Overview of all breastfeeding times on record
- Export the recorded data to csv
- Export the graph to png-images
- Import existing data from a csv file
- Widget including start, pause and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
- No advertisements
- You can also record and analyze pumpings (time and quantity).
- You can add comments to each record.
- Widget including start and stop buttons.
- You can also record and analyze complementary food or baby bottles.
- Breast feedings and complementary food can be joined into one meal.
- You can add comments to each meal. That way you can document e.g. nursing positions.
- Widget including feeding button.
- You can also record when your baby is sleeping or crying.
- Widget "Sleeping" including start, pause, and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
- You can also record events (bath, temperature, diapers,....)
- You can define your own events
- You can add reminders to each event
- Widget "Events" (resizable)
- You can also record weight, length/height and head circumference of your baby
- Graphical analysis of weight, length/height and head circumference with percentile charts (WHO Standards)
- Allows you to add and track several children e.g. for twins
In case of problems please write me a mail, I'm happy to help!
Any feedback and also wishes and ideas for new features are highly appreciated!
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics menu with charts for all activity types.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
You can have records for as many babies as you want.
Our app is one of the best rated apps by careful parents like you.
Baby Lara recommends it warmly.
The only app of this kind which allows you to hide the multi-babies interface if you want!
- Multiple babies support
- Auto sync multiple devices
- Follow bottle and breast feeding
- Follow diaper changing
- Follow sleep
- Follow medicine/vitamins taking
- Follow bath events
- Follow solid food
- Follow breast pumping
- Growth measuring and percentiles
- Set and follow other events
- Widget for last events
- Configuring the details for your baby (name, date of birth, picture)
- Statistics are available for all this information, helping you follow:
- daily digest
- feed progress (diagram with average value)
- time elapsed since last event for each category
- diapers usage
- breast feeding progress
- breast pumping progress
- Alerts and notifications
- Possibility to edit or delete an event
- Easy navigation between days
- Add notes for any activity
- Customizable action bar
- Possibility to sync the log between two devices
- Backup function
- Very small size. Our app will not eat up much memory
- Very flexible and customizable. It works in landscape, but also in portrait position
- Very easy to use, almost no configurations.
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
If you want to have the app translated in your language, see http://ackuna.com/translate-/baby-care-log.
If you help translating, you will be mentioned in the about section and can request an ad-free version of the app from eVerbum.
Features help to give the baby aware of. Collected.
* Widget: widget on most of the functionality of the application can be used.
- Breastfeeding: Breastfeeding time record and the latest recommendations on how to Breastfeeding function
- Sleep: Sleep time recording and playback potential bellow
- Craps: Craps content written in one click
- Weight: The weight record with my mom jaelsu
- Note: Please record the time spent with baby
- Vaccination: Vaccination information for my baby today
Check the past history of sweeping grow a healthy baby world
Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
* Display last feeding session (start- and stoptime and from which breast OR from bottle + amount).
* Displays time since last feeding, with the ability to count the time from the start or end of the last feeding
* History of all feeding sessions possible to export via mail and then import in for example Excel.
* Possibility to adjust start- and stoptime before saving
* Dark background for better readability at night
* Keep track of Vitamine D supplementation with a checkbox and time
* Reminder to stop a feeding session if you forget
* Possibility to turn breast-buttons upside down to the mothers point-of-view for better usability
* Export history via mail
Press the breast-button that corresponds to the breast you're feeding from and the time is registered. In the same way, when you stop feeding, press one of the breast-buttons and the end time of the feeding is registered. Then you will get a choice to save the feeding session or not. You can also adjust the start- or stop time by clicking the start- or stop text. It can not get any simpler than that!
If you like the app and has suggestions of improvements or found errors, please send me an e-mail to email@example.com.
Keywords: Breast feeding, nursing, Baby Feeder, iBaby, ibaby, baby esp, baby tracker log timer
Feeding, wrapping diapers, sleeping, medical care, etc. ..
In our hectic world it is not always easy to keep an overview.
Baby Log will help you here.
By simply logging the most important activities you will get a clear history and statistics.
- timer, history, statistics and a graphical overview
- Logging: breastfeeding left / right (or pumping), feeding bottle / solid food, sleep, diapers, medicine
- easy creation of new entries (of course manual additions possible)
- editing and deleting entries
- optional comments for each entry possible
- statistics for each logged activity as well as any time period possible
- Homescreen widgets (4x1, 3x1, 2x1) for quick logging (also supported on lockscreen with Android 4.2 and higher)
- Online synchronization of all entries between multiple devices
- Import / Export data in CSV format
- light and dark color theme
- in app help
- a lot of options concerning usability and data to display
Do you have questions, troubles or suggestions please leave us a comment on our website:
We take personal data privacy VERY serious and no data is accessed until it is really needed for a feature.
Data exchange takes place ONLY in the purpose of the synchronization feature.
For transfer an encrypted transport protocol is used and NO personal related data (like an email address) are ever sent.
Under NO circumstances will the data be sold or passed on to third parties for any other reason!
Explanation of used Permissions:
- vibration feature when starting / stopping the timer
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
read the contents of your USB storage
- CSV data file export / import
add or remove accounts
create accounts and set passwords
find accounts on the device
toggle sync on and off
- scheduled data synchronisation using the android account manager (optimizing the battery consumption)
full network access
- send / receive synchronisation data
Tags: baby log protocol breastfeeding breast feeding diaper sleep timer stopper
* Breastfeedings: which breast and how long
* Diaper changes: wet and/or dry
* Sleep times
* Breast pumping: time and volume produced
* Bottle feeding: duration, volume and bottle content
Breastfeeder Pro also provides a calendar view to provide insight into when these events are occurring as well as a graph to compare amounts.
Breastfeeder Pro supports multiple babies.
Breastfeeder Pro has a dark and a light theme.
v1.1 will include additional graphing features and event history viewing improvements.
Breastfeeder Pro aims to be the easiest to use breastfeeding app on the market. If you have suggestions for improvements, please send shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know we can make it easier for you.
- Timing of breastfeeding session, suporting simultaneous pumping and supplementing
- Dirty and wet diaper tracking
- Support for multiple babies
- Tracks positional breastfeeding (cradle, football and lying down)
- Automatic report generation on variable number of hours
- Automatic calculation of the time between feedings, as well as the average, minimum and maximum intervals in the reporting function
- Sending via email of the raw data as well as the generated report
Follow us on Facebook, or send comments, suggestions and bug reports to email@example.com.
Pocket pump can check existing IVs. A simple tapping on the screen in time with the drips will determine the rate and provide details of the dose.
It has been tested by medical professionals in a study and results show less variance in outcome than comparable mechanisms. Its also faster to use.
With this baby logger you can track important events such as sleep, feedings, nursing, height, weight and more. Baby Sidekick also features reports and graphs to help you make sense of your baby’s progress and behavior.
Baby Sidekick allows you to synchronize these events across caregivers in real time making it easy to stay informed about what’s happening with your child. When you create an online account, this information is backed up in the cloud so that if you lose your phone, you don't lose your data.
* Logger for nursing, bottle, pumping, and solid feeding events
* Tracker for the growth of your baby through height, weight and head size events and compare it to CDC national metrics
* Tracker for diaper and potty changes with details to help track bowel movement health
* Log sleep, bath and milestone events
* Synchronize events with designated caregivers such as spouse, baby sitter or day care on Android and IOS devices.
* Easily track multiple children.
* Timeline chart helps you understand your baby’s daily habits and patterns at a glance
* Sleep chart help you understand how much your baby is sleeping over time
* Bottle chart helps you spot changes in consumption behavior
* Height, Weight, and Head Size charts let you see your baby’s growth and compare it to national average numbers maintained by the CDC.
* Attach images and notes to any event
We hope you enjoy the application and welcome any feedback you might have!
Baby Sidekick Team
Podrás acceder a la aplicación como padre, profesional o integrante de un grupo de apoyo. En ella encontrarás información sobre lactancia materna de manera rápida e intuitiva:
- Recomendaciones generales adaptadas a la etapa del lactante.
- Técnica de lactancia.
- Hábitos recomendables durante el período de lactancia.
- Problemas más frecuentes que se pueden presentar.
- Falsos mitos.
Los padres podrán crear un sencillo perfil para su bebé en el que se podrán almacenar datos diarios de mucha utilidad que se podrán consultar a posteriori en la sección de "estadísticas" en formato de gráfica.
Incluye servicio de notificaciones para mantener actualizado al usuario (padres, profesionales o grupos de apoyo) con las últimas novedades en el campo de la lactancia materna. En función de su perfil recibirá solo las noticias y notificaciones que sean de su interés.
This is the key to the application, "Breastfeeding," which disables ads and opens the full functionality of the application, including a handy widget on the desktop.
Breastfeeding - an application for the young and modern moms, which allows you to:
- Remember what breast-fed baby the last time;
- Record the time and duration of feedings;
- Keep a record of the child supplementary feeding with a mixture of mixed feeding;
- View summary reports of feeding a child for a day, week, month.
- Keep a record of the child supplementary feeding mixture when mixed feeding;
- Keep a record of racking;
- With a handy widget on the desktop (available in full version), you can get quick access to the application and to keep records of feedings.
Key features of the app:
- Consideration of breastfeeds (left, right) with one touch;
- Consideration of the duration of feeding a child;
- Consideration of bottle-feeding;
- Consider pumping;
- Pause during feedings (long click on the button);
- Displays the status of nursing in the status bar (during feedings can use other applications on Android);
- Consideration of feeding several children and twins;
- Editing added feedings;
- Manual addition of feeds;
- Setting of maximum feeding time;
- Display the date in the format 24 or AM / PM;
- Start screen widgets (4x2, 2x1) for quick access to the application;
- Support milliliters and ounces to specify the amount of liquid in the bottle (set in settings)
- Fullscreen mode or folded;
- Lock screen off during feeding;
- Support for tablets (landscape or portrait)
- Export and import data;
- Automatic adjustment of brightness (at night the screen will not dazzle you.)
With convenient widget on your desktop (available in full version) you can get quick access to the application and start feeding records.
Additional advantages of the full (paid) version of the application:
- Twins/Multiple babies support
- Widget to your desktop (4x2, 2x1)
- No ads
- Data export to csv and import (when changing phones, devices)
Be happy and let your baby grow healthy!
Begin to feed the child, you need to click the button, and we will care about everything else!
We are ready to answer all your questions, as well as constantly working to improve the functional application. Write wishes, we will implement them to the app.
Want to receive the latest news about the application? Subscribe to the news group https://www.facebook.com/WhisperArts
The Breast Start App has “2 clicks” to a solution and aims to help you anytime, anywhere.
The Breast Start App is designed to be breastfeeding parent friendly, with links to web pages that have been approved by an NHS breastfeeding specialist.
We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. The current version brings:
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
- Number input with your keyboard or a convenient on-screen number pad
- Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
- Automatic Android backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn't mean losing all of your data.
- Manual backup & restore: save all of your data to a file on your phone or favorite cloud service for later import.
- Share your data: email an html version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it to Google Drive or Dropbox for safe keeping.
- Notepad: take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we'll add them to the notes for you.
- A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
- Daily reminders: Get a notification at times you specify every day.
- Android Wear support: Reply to reminders by speaking your blood sugar into your smart watch.
- Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
- Cloud sync: sync your data a cloud service and keep all of your devices up to date.
- Medication tracking: track your medication along side your blood sugar readings.
FitBit devices may misinterpret driving as steps and the only current workaround is to log the driving time as a driving activity on the FitBit site or via your mobile device. This can be an irritating task to have to repeat.
DriveBit is here to help. Simply launch the application, tap start when you start your commute and tap stop when you finish your commute. That's it! We'll keep track of how long the drive was and when it started and post the driving activity for you.
Settings allow you to select any of the transportation activity types or create your own activity type that you'd like to track.
DriveBit plugs into Locale and Tasker to allow you to start and stop drives based on any number of inputs (location, time, Wifi connection, etc.).
Drive bit also offers widgets to add to your home screen or lock screen for easy recording of your commutes.
Reasons for needed permissions:
- Full network access: This is so we can post your activities to FitBit.
- View network connections: This is so we figure out the best time to retry when a post fails.
• Quickly record your baby's most precious moments
• Use the gallery to easily scroll through your baby's recorded milestones
• Select a preexisting event description or create your own
• Capture events with photos you have already taken or take one with the app
• Share your baby's seminal moments with family and friends via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, SMS and other apps.