- Log every diaper, nursing session, nap or night time sleep, and feeding
- Summarize how much a child nurses, sleeps, eats, or how many diapers each day
- Graph and track how the babies diapers, nursing, sleeping, and eating trends over days, weeks, or months
- Allows tracking for multiple children so you can keep the details straight for each child
- Import pictures of your children or foods for easy identification
- Helps reports your babies daily habits for those doctor checkups
Please e-mail email@example.com with any bugs you discover or features you request. Features will be added all the time, so if you have a favorite, let us know and we will add it in!
- Tracking information pregnancy week by week.
- Control of weight gain.
- Suggested activities in pregnancy
- You can keep a journal to share with your baby after or simply remember right now.
- Create a gallery of unforgettable pictures or pictures of your baby ultrasound.
- Discover the chances of your child leaves with determined eyes.
Available in the following languages.
Names of different origin are include all over world like,
This application is ad version.
To use without advertisement please use paid Pro version.
Please Email to us about any suggestion/Bug etc.
Please do give 5 star rating to motivate the developers.
Thanks to See my Baby you can watch over your baby from anywhere in the world: at home, from your working office or during any travel, when baby is at their grand parents’ or at the nanny’s.
The range of your Baby Camera Wifi-3G is unlimited.
Other features :
• Talk back function : mummy talks to baby
• Sending music to the camera to reassure your baby
• Automatic infra-red mode for a night and day clear vision
• Alarm programing: VOX (triggers at the baby’s voice), temperature, movement.
• Temperature of the baby’s room
• Up to 3 users at the same time on the app
The application only works with the Badabulle Baby Camera Wifi-3G. The use of this application is detailed in the instruction manual delivered with the camera.
About 2.5 million children are injured or killed by hazards in the home each year.
The good news is that many of these incidents can be prevented by using simple child safety devices on the market today.
You can childproof your home for a fraction of what it would cost to have a professional do it. And safety devices are easy to find. You can buy them at hardware stores, baby equipment shops, supermarkets, drug stores, home and linen stores, and through mail order catalogues.
Here is what you will learn inside...
★ You will learn everything you need to know about crib and mattress safety. I nearly made a fatal mistake myself by puting my boy's crib near a window!
★ You will learn everything you need to know about traveling safely with your baby.
★ How to make sure your child is safe even when they are with someone else. You really need to read this chapter as most accidents happen when your child is in the care of other people.
★ How to make delicious easy to make home made baby food yourself. It really doesn't take a lot of time at all and I give you plenty of step by step recipes to follow!
★ How to properly install baby furniture, baby safety latches and baby gates. Doing a shoddy job with these things could be deadly.
★ What to look for when buying a baby monitor for your home. The most expensive brands are not always the best!
★ Learn what to look out for when buying toys for your children. You really need to have your detective hat on when your buying an infant or small child toys, and this tips I show you will make that job a little bit easier.
★ You will learn how to simply and easily reduce the risk of accidental poisoning by making a few simple changes around the house. I even give you a checklist on what to look out for around the house.
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $16.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
This includes various white noise sounds such as TV noise,hair dryer,vacuum cleaner,rainfall,ocean wave,water stream and shh sound.
These will help your baby relax and better sleep.
1.Soothing your baby with various white noise sounds.
- White noise sound
- TV noise
- Hair dryer
- Vacuume clear
- Ocean wave
- shh sound
- Water stream
- and lullabies
- Sound shutoff timer (fades volume to silence)
2. Peek-a-boo time with cute characters!
- 7 cute characters are provided.
- You can choose auto mode or manual mode.
3.Sweet and ambient lullabies for baby and parents.
4.Focus on play
- Black/white and color baby focus images are supported.
- You can choose auto mode or manual mode.
Multitasking and Retina display support
○ Full Background audio support!
WHY BABIES LOVE WHITE NOISE?
Babies love white noise. Let’s start with looking at it from baby’s perspective. They’ve just spent their entire life in the womb. And the womb is deafeningly loud. It is just slightly less loud than a lawnmower. Loud is normal to a baby. Life outside the womb is uncomfortably quiet. White noise sounds like “home” to a baby.
All babies, ALL, should have loud white noise when they sleep all the time until they are at least 1. White noise is hands down the most effective, easiest to implement, inexpensive sleep aid for babies. It is also the sleep aid that parents most frequently DON’T use or they don’t use it CORRECTLY. I’ve had parents tell me they don’t want to use white noise because they are afraid their baby will become addicted. Or they don’t want to have to invest in a $70 white noise machine from the Sharper Image catalog. Or they think they are using white noise, but whatever device they are using barely makes enough noise to drown out a library whisper (yes I’m talking about you sleepy sheep – these don’t work, please don’t buy one).
White noise is hands-down the best and easiest thing you can use to help you and your baby sleep better.
- White noise reduces stress in babies.
- White noise helps babies sleep.
- White noise helps babies cry less.
- White noise reduces the risk of SIDS.
- White noise will help YOU sleep.
- White noise is easy to wean off of.
HELP US MAKE IT BETTER!
We want to hear your feedback! Please send us your suggestions via email.
or visit our web site.
≪My Baby's navi≫ is such mom's parenting navigation.
This app has parenting dialy and Vaccination schedule,baby's height and weight,Growth record Etc. Useful features.
- Schedule Management
Mom and dad entering the schedule, baby, baby's first annual festival nts such as input and a shrine, and fluoride can also enter the application's easy to forget vaccinations.
- Child diary
Just touch the icon, baby milk, pee, etc. Records can be bye-bye Moreover, the amount of milk or bye-bye time, and note the state of the baby and leave a detailed diary and even leave you feeling mom's diary
- News ticker
Once you have entered a schedule of vaccinations and fluoride application easy to forget, rest assured that flows automatically News ticker
- Growth record
Height and weight is entered into, glance at the baby growth chart
Completion of the album if you save that time to record the state of camera pictures
Easy to find in the gallery can see photos from
"I have to do this for a while, " this feature is useful when a simple game
Hospital and family general hospital, including a call center with childcare, managing your contacts together in a pinch to panic As well as make calls, view the map Once you have entered your address
◎ Baby growth milestones celebrations,vaccination information, we have created the basis of Japan.
•Safely stop baby from crying with rhythmic “shush” sound that engages a baby's natural calming reflex by reminding them of still being in the womb. So much more effective than simple lullabies or standard white noise.
•Shusher Timer Options (from 15 minutes to 8 hours of continuous shushing!)
•The amazing Sound Equalizer allows app to "listen" to your baby every three minutes and automatically adjusts the shush volume to baby’s cry volume (so when baby is wailing, shush is loud; when baby goes quiet, volume settles into a soothing background shush).
•Custom: Record your own "custom" shush to implement into the App. Save as many personalized shushes as you want.
•Work in other Apps on your Phone while still using Baby Shusher App.
What Real Moms are Saying:
“I wish I would have known about this sooner. It is truly a miracle for me and baby to have a good night’s rest together!” Mercedes (mother of 3 month old)
“It is a must try for yourself.” Isabel (mother of 3.5 month old)
“I wasn’t sure after the 1st time I used it, but it proved to us that it worked better and better there after. Loved the product!” Erika (mother of 2 month old)
“The Baby Shusher works to calm a fussy baby.” Vanessa (mother of 2 week old)
“Worked great for his bedtime—the look on his face was so calmed.” Christi (mother of 3 week old)
“When used at the night time, it can greatly help calm your baby long enough to help him with whatever’s upsetting him, or calm him down so he can fall asleep or feed.” Ingrid (mother of 1 week old)
“Thank you! The three most peaceful nights and days in a while.” Mercedes (mother of 3 month old)
Baby Age is a simple counting widget, used to monitor your baby's everyday growing age.
Counting baby's age, and put it onto your home screen.
• A very simple countdown widget for your baby's age
• Helps to remind how old your baby is
• Allow customization of widget
• Elegant , beautiful and simple interface
• If you stuck at cropping the photo, please select a photo with lower resolution.
Wishing your family a world of happiness and joy.
Press +1 if you like the app.
Hope you will like this app, and enjoy it. :>
You are welcome to send me your screen images
to share with me how do use this widget.
Photo Stickers are license free from:
This is the only app you need when it comes to Crochet Baby Blanket.
Do you want to get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals about Crochet Baby Blanket? Then download this app now!
This blanket is in double crochet (US single crochet) using a 4mm hook and a variety of yarns from crochet cottons to baby alpaca - basically a little bit of everything of DK and 4 ply weight that I had in my yarn stash. It is an excellent project for perfecting some basic crochet techniques. It will help you to practice:
Discover more about Crochet Baby Blanket! Download this app and get these amazing features!
- A non- stop, daily stream of latest news.
- Like and comment on articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest products!
- Read the latest articles and comments.
- Know the latest update
- Be one of the firsts to get the best deals.
- Share news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
*All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
More from developer
FitBit devices may misinterpret driving as steps and the only current workaround is to log the driving time as a driving activity on the FitBit site or via your mobile device. This can be an irritating task to have to repeat.
DriveBit is here to help. Simply launch the application, tap start when you start your commute and tap stop when you finish your commute. That's it! We'll keep track of how long the drive was and when it started and post the driving activity for you.
Settings allow you to select any of the transportation activity types or create your own activity type that you'd like to track.
DriveBit plugs into Locale and Tasker to allow you to start and stop drives based on any number of inputs (location, time, Wifi connection, etc.).
Drive bit also offers widgets to add to your home screen or lock screen for easy recording of your commutes.
Reasons for needed permissions:
- Full network access: This is so we can post your activities to FitBit.
- View network connections: This is so we figure out the best time to retry when a post fails.
We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. Version 1.0 brings:
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
- Number input with your keyboard or a convenient on-screen number pad
- Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
- Automatic backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn't mean losing all of your data.
- Share your data: email an html version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it to Google Drive or Dropbox for safe keeping.
- Notepad: take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we'll add them to the notes for you.
- Cloud sync: sync your data a cloud service and keep all of your devices up to date.
- A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
- Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
- Support for Gingerbread devices.