- Log every diaper, nursing session, nap or night time sleep, and feeding
- Summarize how much a child nurses, sleeps, eats, or how many diapers each day
- Graph and track how the babies diapers, nursing, sleeping, and eating trends over days, weeks, or months
- Allows tracking for multiple children so you can keep the details straight for each child
- Import pictures of your children or foods for easy identification
- Helps reports your babies daily habits for those doctor checkups
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any bugs you discover or features you request. Features will be added all the time, so if you have a favorite, let us know and we will add it in!
This app gives you a preview!
It may sound extraordinary – but it works. Parents confirm that their children actually look like the predictions from this app!
This is made possible by using algorithms from forensic science which help you create a preview (photofit) of your future children.
How it works:
Simply take or upload mobile photos (passport type) of you and your partner. Determine how much the proportion of each parent should be. And then you’re ready for the digital "birth" of your child. See how your child could look at different stages of life. Using this app, you will end up with wonderfully funny photos of your babies and children, which you can use and save as templates.
Even more fun:
For fun or just for practice you can load 3D model pictures of Brad Pitt, David Beckham, Scarlett Johansson, Penelope Cruz etc. You’ll be amazed when you see what your children with the stars would look like. Or simply check out what the mutual children of, let’s say, Brad Pitt and Scarlett Johansson would look like.
The app is also good at parties, for a girls’ get together or on a night out with the lads.
Have fun “Making Babies”!
Your Mobipla Team
- requires "Adobe Air"(free)
TAGS: kids, baby, baby maker, make a baby, morphing, love, relationship, partnership, family planning, contraception, preview, face, baby face, mom, mother, dad, father, parents, pregnancy, childbirth, desire for children,
We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. The current version brings:
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
- Number input with your keyboard or a convenient on-screen number pad
- Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
- Automatic Android backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn't mean losing all of your data.
- Manual backup & restore: save all of your data to a file on your phone or favorite cloud service for later import.
- Share your data: email an html version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it to Google Drive or Dropbox for safe keeping.
- Notepad: take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we'll add them to the notes for you.
- A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
- Daily reminders: Get a notification at times you specify every day.
- Android Wear support: Reply to reminders by speaking your blood sugar into your smart watch.
- Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
- Cloud sync: sync your data a cloud service and keep all of your devices up to date.
- Medication tracking: track your medication along side your blood sugar readings.
FitBit devices may misinterpret driving as steps and the only current workaround is to log the driving time as a driving activity on the FitBit site or via your mobile device. This can be an irritating task to have to repeat.
DriveBit is here to help. Simply launch the application, tap start when you start your commute and tap stop when you finish your commute. That's it! We'll keep track of how long the drive was and when it started and post the driving activity for you.
Settings allow you to select any of the transportation activity types or create your own activity type that you'd like to track.
DriveBit plugs into Locale and Tasker to allow you to start and stop drives based on any number of inputs (location, time, Wifi connection, etc.).
Drive bit also offers widgets to add to your home screen or lock screen for easy recording of your commutes.
Reasons for needed permissions:
- Full network access: This is so we can post your activities to FitBit.
- View network connections: This is so we figure out the best time to retry when a post fails.