Pregnancy brings a whirlwind of emotions for expectant Moms and Dads. My-Baby Book gives the gift of memory, allowing parents to digitally record every treasured moment from conception up to and through the first 18 months after the birth of their bundle of joy.
Create a comprehensive chronicle of your pregnancy experience, remember the good (finding out you were expecting), the bad (those battles with morning sickness) and the ugly (labor pains) of every moment from Week 1 to Week 40. Upload photos, videos and audio recordings that document the first time you heard their heartbeat, saw them via ultrasound, noticed your “baby bump” was showing and all the other amazing firsts that goes along with having a baby.
After baby arrives, chronicle their first days at home (and your first days as a parent) and all the excitement which comes along with introducing a new member of the family to their loved ones. The first visit from Grandma and Grandpa, crawling, first words, favorite toys, first steps - all those precious moments can be collected and preserved for you (and baby) to look back on fondly in the future.
As an added bonus you can print out a copy of the completed book to keep forever on your bookshelf -- personalize your photo cover and choose from basic fabric or faux leather bindings. All done in-app, you simply input payment and shipping details and your completed baby book will be shipped right to you. (It also makes a great gift for Grandma and Grandpa or anyone you wish!) You can also invite your friends and family to share in the experience via Facebook, or Twitter using the easy menu links as you and your baby grow together.
My-Baby-Book App Features:
• Bright, easy to navigate user interface
• Table of contents featuring space to chronicle:
• All About Baby
• Growth Charts
• Baby’s Firsts
• App dashboard with space to customize multiple baby books for children of all ages
• Boy/girl layout choices
• Audio controls and music choices
• Voice memo feature
• Photo upload/camera feature
• Video feature
• Invite friends and family members to follow your baby book via social media
• In-app link to printing choices
We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. The current version brings:
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
- Number input with your keyboard or a convenient on-screen number pad
- Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
- Automatic Android backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn't mean losing all of your data.
- Manual backup & restore: save all of your data to a file on your phone or favorite cloud service for later import.
- Share your data: email an html version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it to Google Drive or Dropbox for safe keeping.
- Notepad: take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we'll add them to the notes for you.
- A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
- Daily reminders: Get a notification at times you specify every day.
- Android Wear support: Reply to reminders by speaking your blood sugar into your smart watch.
- Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
- Cloud sync: sync your data a cloud service and keep all of your devices up to date.
- Medication tracking: track your medication along side your blood sugar readings.
FitBit devices may misinterpret driving as steps and the only current workaround is to log the driving time as a driving activity on the FitBit site or via your mobile device. This can be an irritating task to have to repeat.
DriveBit is here to help. Simply launch the application, tap start when you start your commute and tap stop when you finish your commute. That's it! We'll keep track of how long the drive was and when it started and post the driving activity for you.
Settings allow you to select any of the transportation activity types or create your own activity type that you'd like to track.
DriveBit plugs into Locale and Tasker to allow you to start and stop drives based on any number of inputs (location, time, Wifi connection, etc.).
Drive bit also offers widgets to add to your home screen or lock screen for easy recording of your commutes.
Reasons for needed permissions:
- Full network access: This is so we can post your activities to FitBit.
- View network connections: This is so we figure out the best time to retry when a post fails.