PewPew 2 is the best multidirectional shoot them up on Android.
Expect retro graphics, megatons of enemies, and a frame rate achieved by no other game (except PewPew).
There are nine game modes, and a campaign with 3 levels of difficulties so even the weakes... *AHEM*
So even the strongest of you will have some challenge!
And now, a list of the features:
-a deep story with drama, romance, and mystery.
-crops to grow and birds to throw, to keep in touch with nature.
-private information sharing with several companies, because we *care* about you.
-targeted advertising, so that you aren't disturbed by pointless ads.
Wait. That was a list of what's not included, here we go:
-frames per seconds (a LOT)
-9 games modes (2 of which must be unlocked)
-8 unlockable ships with offensive defense (bullets shot in every direction when hit).
-a campaign, with 3 level of difficulties and boss fights
-online scores, with replays
-XPERIA PLAY Optimized
-Controller support for NVIDIA and Android set-top boxes.
-6 game modes and 12 different types of enemies
-Different weapons and bombs
-3D sound effects & nice background music
-Swarm integration for on-line leaderboards & achievements
-Nice graphics and particle effects
*The game is performance intensive and it needs a mid-high range device to play smooth
ray,war,raywar,twin stick,twin stick shooter,dual stick,dual stick shooter,space shooter,shut em up,geometry wars
Glow is inspired by Geometry Wars. You will see very awesome graphics with glow effect just like Geometry Wars! Don't worry about fps! In this game, we use tiled base rendering tech. Some old device, such as Milestone One, can also run it with high fps!
Customize control in the setting window, You can set the position & size and style of the joystick.
Awesome glow graphics and sound effects & amazing control experience!
Hundreds of super-colourful and animated enemies waiting for your battle ship!
Put your gaming skill to the test!
Compete your skill on the online leader boards!
Just download and enjoy this Free game!
*Awesome graphics with glow effect.
*Smooth particle effect.
*Sweet music and sound effect.
Please rate and comment. Thanks.
If you experience any issues while playing the game please send me an email with the details. It would really help me fix the problems.
* Blast your way through 24 unique waves and 6 intense challenges.
* Upgrade 6 varied weapons, along with your ships' speed, armor, and special attack.
* Choose one of 5 difficulty levels, with 2 bonus difficulty levels (Lightning and Armored) providing new ways to play the game.
* Track your progress with achievements and leaderboards.
* Use the smooth, customizable virtual controls or a Bluetooth-enabled control pad to play.
Game mode: Survival
All about having a ton of weapons, using them to blow stuff up spectacularly, and changing them often. Grabbing weapon pickups increases the score multiplier so don't get too attached to one.
Note: The permission to access identity and phone calls is for Scoreloop's online leaderboard. That system is changing soon so this (overly scary) permission is thankfully temporary.
★ Nice smooth graphics on phone or tablet
★ Original soundtrack by Keynoise + great sound effects
★ 2 Control modes (Accelerometer or buttons)
★ Progressive level of difficulty
★ 4 upgradeable weapons + bomb
★ 50 unique levels
★ 8 Types of enemies
★ 6 Power ups
OK... You got it!
★ No degrading weapons after death! (From level 25)
★ Bonus 10.000 points for reaching level 50
For a small fee you can permanently hide all ads.
GeoTecha has three game modes:
Survival - Survive an endless stream of enemies that attempt to kill you by colliding with you.
Asteroids - Inspired by the classic Asteroids game, but with a GeoTecha twist.
Minefield - Navigate a field of obstacles and mines that explode with a few other nasty surprises.
GeoTecha has three difficulty settings: Easy, Normal, and Hard. Each affects the game play and the score is multiplied by the difficulty level.
Permissions: GeoTecha requires the VIBRATE permission in order to provide haptic feedback when you take damage. Vibrations can be disabled from the options menu.
Spectaculator is a Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator that takes you back to the 1980s - to the golden era of 8-bit gaming!
Includes the officially licensed 'Stephen Crow Anthology':
©1983-2013 Stephen Crow. All rights reserved.
- Factory Breakout
- Laser Snaker
- Wizard's Lair
... all specially adapted for Android.
• Desktop quality ZX Spectrum emulation - games and other programs run just like on a real ZX Spectrum
• Play in portrait or landscape orientations
• Save your game progress (four saved game slots + a single cloud save slot per game).
• Cloud saves (via Dropbox). Gives the possibility of saving on one device (e.g. phone) and continue playing on another device (e.g. tablet or PC)
• Enter pokes (cheats) for infinite lives, shields etc.
• Lookup game hints, tips and maps
• Play in black and white with TV screen simulation for the ultimate 1980s experience!
• Type on a virtual ZX Spectrum keyboard
• Use external Bluetooth or USB keyboards
• Choose authentic cassette loading or fast play
• Program in Sinclair BASIC
• Play using an external arcade controller (Bluetooth or USB gamepads such as an Xbox 360 controller, iControlPad, Moga Pocket, Moga Pro, Gametel and iCade)
• Use gestures (pans, taps and swipes) to control games
• Localised into Spanish
• In-app shop with licensed games from the original authors and publishers
ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN THE FULL VERSION:
Add your own games!
- Upload and play .TAP/.TZX cassette files, .DSK disk files and .SZX/.Z80/.SNA snapshots
- Add inlay artwork for your own games
Get an additional 19 officially licensed ZX Spectrum games to play (included in the upgrade):
- 3D Starstrike by Realtime Games Software
- Auf Wiedersehen Monty by Gremlin Graphics
- Avenger by Gremlin Graphics
- Bounder by Gremlin Graphics
- Cyclone by Vortex Software
- Dynamite Dan by Rod Bowkett/Mirrorsoft
- Highway Encounter by Vortex Software
- Jack The Nipper by Gremlin Graphics
- Krackout by Gremlin Graphics
- Jekyll & Hyde by Zenobi Software
- Metabolis by Gremlin Graphics
- Monty On The Run by Gremlin Graphics
- On The Run by Design Design
- Revolution by Vortex Software
- Tau Ceti by Pete Cooke/CRL
- The Way Of The Tiger by Gremlin Graphics
- Albatrossity by Jonathan Cauldwell
- Battery's Not Precluded by Jonathan Cauldwell
- The Fantastic Mister Fruity by Jonathan Cauldwell
... with more available from the in-app shop.
ADDITIONAL GAME PACKS:
The following officially licensed game packs are available from the in-app shop:
Design Design Games Pack
- 5 Games. Includes Halls of the Things, Dark Star
- All proceeds go to the Anthony Nolan Organisation
Gremlin Graphics Vol. 1
- 6 games. Includes Wanted! Monty Mole, Skate Crazy
Gremlin Graphics Vol. 2
- 6 games. Includes Jack The Nipper II: In Coconut Capers, North Star
Gremlin Graphics Vol. 3
- 6 games. Includes Switchblade, Super Scramble Simulator +3
Odin Computer Graphics Anthology
- 9 games. Includes Nodes Of Yesod, Robin Of The Wood, Heartland
Realtime Games Pack
- Starstrike II, 3D Tank Duel
- 6 games. Includes Alien Highway, Deflektor, T.L.L. (Tornado Low Level)
Zenobi Adventure Pack Vol. 1
- 6 games. Includes Aura-Scope, The Gods of War, Leopold The Minstrel
Zenobi Adventure Pack Vol. 2
- 6 games. Includes The Khangrin Plans, The Krazy Kartoonist Kaper
Zenobi Adventures Vol. 3
- 5 games. Includes The Apprentice, The Bardic Rite, Jester Quest
The following single games are available from the in-app shop:
- Carrier Command
- Dynamite Dan II
- Frank N. Stein
- Laser Squad (Free!)
- Lords Of Chaos (Free!)
- The Lords Of Midnight
To open and browse your Royal TS/X documents, ensure that your Android device has access to the files. Any app that can open arbitrary files can be used to open documents. You can, for example use cloud storage apps like Dropbox or Google Drive or a File Manager to open documents.
Royal TSD provides a connect button for supported connection types. Web page connections open the configured web address in the default browser, Remote Desktop connections can be established through 3rd party apps, like Microsoft Remote Desktop.
SketchWars features beautiful hand-drawn graphics, lots of different enemy types, power-ups to increase your survival chances, multiplier based scoring and online leader boards to pit yourself against other players around the world.
The HD version of the game (only for Android tablets) has dual analog sticks for comfortable playing, additional achievements to enhance the replay value, an separate online leader board and of course ... HD graphics!