Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 23 languages:
✔ Turkish ✔ Russian ✔ Korean ✔ German ✔ Arabic ✔ Chinese ✔ Thai ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Portuguese ✔ French ✔ Spanish ✔ Polish ✔ Italian ✔ Romanian ✔ Japanese ✔ Hindi ✔ Indonesian ✔ Swedish ✔ Norwegian ✔ Danish ✔ Greek ✔ Czech ✔ Brazilian Portuguese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in “Spin Categories” feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 24 pre-programmed interface languages: English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 24 major languages: English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish. The app’s vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish.
Please support us by leaving a good rating in Android Market, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
Grab it and Master it.
What is included in the app?
Active Or Passive Voice
You can also practice English Grammar from this app..
We have practice exercises where you can answer grammar questions and get scores..
App contain detailed explanation for every topic covered.
Simple User Interface.
Explanation shown using tables for better understanding and reading.
And it's Free!!
This app will be constantly updated with new contents, and tests which help you continually refreshing your knowledge.
If you like this app please visit our Facebook Page..
https://www.facebook.com/EnglishGrammarBook and encourage us
if you find some errors please mail us at email@example.com..
Team - English Grammar Book
Keywords : English, Grammar, people, study, education, more topics, nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, reported speech, active voice, passive voice, preposition, conjunction, interjection, tenses, past tense, future tense, present tense, continuous
Effortless Learn english,
VOA learning english
learn english speaking,
how to learn english,
learn english online,
how to speak english,
learn english kids,
british council learn english,
how to speak english fluently,
bbc learn english,
learn english grammar,
conversation in english,
do you speak english,
learn american english,
learn to speak english,
learn english british council,
learn english free,
learn english online free,
to learn english,
learn real english,
how to speak good english,
learn english language,
how to speak fluent english,
learn american english online,
english conversation topics,
how to learn english speaking,
learn hindi through english,
learn english for kids,
english conversation pdf,
learn english today,
learn english conversation,
how to learn spoken english,
british council learn english kids,
how to learn english fast,
daily english conversation,
how learn english,
speak english fluently,
speak english like an american,
learn english bbc,
how to learn english grammar,
how to learn english language,
i want to learn english,
learn english through tamil,
english conversation practice,
english conversation lessons,
learn spoken english,
basic english conversation,
learn english kids british council,
how to speak english well,
learn english vocabulary,
learn tamil through english,
speak in english,
learning english conversation,
how to speak in english,
learn telugu through english,
speak english online,
how can i speak english,
i speak english,
easy way to learn english,
learn english free online,
how many people speak english,
countries that speak english,
how to learn english quickly,
how to learn english easily,
how can i learn english,
learn english grammar online,
english conversation mp3,
best way to learn english,
english conversation dialogues,
learn english through hindi,
how to learn english online,
learn speaking english,
learn english feel good,
learn english pdf,
learn english in urdu,
why learn english,
learn english for free,
let s learn english,
spoken english conversation,
english daily conversation,
speak good english,
learn how to speak english,
youtube learn english,
how to speak english easily,
how speak english,
do you speak english in spanish,
you speak english,
english conversation video,
learn british english,
english speaking conversation,
english conversation online,
learn english through telugu,
the best way to learn english,
learn english games,
i want learn english,
Note that some of the dictionaries and books are very large, so make sure you are on WiFi before downloading them.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of our app, and technical parameters of the phone to help us fix the bugs. We don't collect any personal information.
• Commonly-used English phrases & vocabularies
• Font size adjustment
• Authentic pronunciation
• Record & compare your pronunciation
• Store & manage your favorite phrases
• Search for phrases & vocabulary by keyword
• No Internet connection required
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, free, lite
*You speak English and SpeakingPal understands!
*Improve your English speaking skills
*From beginners to business and academic needs.
Hours of fun video content:
*More than 100 levels, 1000 different dialogs, 1800 sentences, 1300 vocabulary, and hundreds of quiz questions
*Dont miss our 16 free levels !!!
2 million users! 10 global awards!
Winner of 2013 SXSWedu in Higher Education (US)
Winner of 2013 Learning Awards for Innovative Learning Service (UK)
• Talk in English with a video character
• Automatic speech recognition understands and rates your speech
• Get instant color-coded feedback on your pronunciation
• Record and compare your speech with a native English speaker
• Topic based dialogs are humorous and short – practice takes a few minutes
• Unlimited opportunity to practice all sentences
• Rich multimedia – text, voice, and video
• Beginner, intermediate and more advanced levels
• Videos of how to say all English sounds
• Vocabulary aid
• It’s easy, fun and takes just a few minutes a day!
What our users say:
“Such a great app to learn English skills.”
“A brilliant way to learn to pronounce in English.”
“This is the best English learning tool, I have ever seen.”
If you have Busuu, Duolingo, Rosetta Stone, Mindsnacks, Voxy, or other English learning products, you will want SpeakingPal English Tutor to help you learn how to speak in English!
★★★★★ 1 million downloads in the United States !!
★★★★★ $3.99> Free (1 month's worth of learning English)
Real English search in google play search.
Real English Beginner,intermediate,advanced,and business download the app fits in your level!
Each of the 20 lessons(1month) Vol1 English conversation lessons those are all free!
Real English in the United States through more real-loved used in the United States Learn real English for free!
This English application is absolutely Free!
You will not find any better English Application than this anywhere.
We offer . . .
- Real English Vocabulary (over 20 days)
- Video Lesson
- Over 8 Lessons
- MES Conjugation System
- Vocabulary book with Flash card Type
- You can test yourself "speaking","grammar"and "Vocabulary"
more . . .
Reasons why you must learn to Speak English! It will improve your life.
- That’s right. Some say the most valuable commodity is information,
and you can access valuable information on the internet.
- Make more money than non-English speakers. Learning English will enrich your life.
- America is still a leader in IT innovation and economic development. English is used in America and in each of these fields.
- English is the language of science and it’s very important. To move up in science you need to know how to speak English.
- English is also the language of the movie Industry and it means you don’t have to rely on subtitles to watch all the blockbusters.
- Speaking English immediately opens up many doors and opportunities regardless of your race, religion, color, or background.
- Impress others around you whenever you speak English.
However most foreigners feel embarrassed to talk in English because of the following reasons . . .
- fear of making mistakes
- not knowing what to say and how to say
- not comfortable with a native speaker
So how do you speak English fluently like a native speakers with no fear and be confident?
You must practice speaking, speaking, and speaking!
The most effective way of speaking Fluent English is . . .
- know many practical vocabulary and tenses
- practice speaking with native speakers
- practice speaking English word phrases
- practice speaking using slangs and expressions
Hear it, Learn it, Speak it
Our English lessons provide the most effective language-learning program ever developed. The lessons gives you quick command of English structure without tedious, boring drills.
All our lessons will develop your English speaking skills immediately so you can put your English to use when abroad or dealing with English-speakers everywhere!
With our lessons you get:
- The flexibility to learn anytime, anywhere
- 20-minute lessons designed to optimize the amount of language you can learn in one sitting.
- Within each lessons new vocabulary is presented in flashcard style. This allows you to learn the meaning of any unfamiliar words quickly and easily with the help of handy English translations.
- The lessons focuses on real life situations - from asking about jobs and what they do, hobbies, interests, and about a person, about how they feel and about the conditions of others - are those that are most practical communication.
- These lessons featuring practical vocabulary, practice speaking, workbook, and Test.
- The conjugation system - the best system out there for anyone who must know in order to speak English fluently and confidently.
- Interactive Audio lessons to help you perfect your pronunciation and teach spoken language organically
Millions of foreigners from all over the world have used our teaching technique to gain real conversational skills quickly and easily. Once you complete all the lessons in this volume, you will be confident that you will want to continue on and complete the full series of our English Lessons.
Improve your English grammar now with more than 1000 questions, 750+ flashcards and 100+ games. Learning by doing & tracking your progress!
Practice English Grammar helps you learn English grammar for TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, FCE or CAE tests by practicing interactive grammar exercises on your smartphone or tablet (beginner + advanced level). Practice English Grammar contains many grammar lessons explaining the grammar topics via articles, test, flashcards and learning games. Practice English Grammar includes more than
• 1000+ questions
• 750+ flashcards
• 100+ learning games
• grammar articles
• detailed feedback on questions.
In 16 topics, this app helps you practicing your English grammar (elementary and advanced level) for TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, FCE or CAE tests. The following grammar topics are covered in this app:
• Modal Verbs
• Passive Voice
• Past Continuous
• Past Simple
• Phrasal verbs
• Possessive Adjectives
• Present Continuous
• Present Simple
• Reported Speech
• Some and Any
Practice English Grammar gives you feedback to each of your answers. Tests and games in Practice English Grammar have not only multiple choice questions but also other interactive question types such as multiple response, matching, fill-in-the-blank, text response, numeric response etc. Some questions and games also contain media content which makes your learning sessions more fun and interactive. Statistics help you monitoring your progress, so it gets easier for you to prepare for TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, FCE or CAE tests.
We are constantly updating the Practice English Grammar app with new content, tests and games. Our mission is, to continually improve your learning experience. So, we always appreciate your feedback! Let us know your questions and suggestions to improve this app:
Have a great day ... and enjoy learning English grammar anytime, anywhere!
Your Practice English Grammar team.
Place your comments, complaints and suggestions there
Please visit https://www.facebook.com/StudyEnglishGrammar
Grammar is the sound, structure, and meaning system of language. All languages have grammar, and each language has its own grammar. People who speak the same language are able to communicate because they intuitively know the grammar system of that language—that is, the rules of making meaning. Students who are native speakers of English already know English grammar. They recognize the sounds of English
words, the meanings of those words, and the different ways of putting words together to make meaningful sentences.
However, while students may be effective speakers of English, they need guidance to become effective writers. They need to learn how to transfer their knowledge of grammatical concepts from oral language to written language.
We are all born with the neurological wiring, or capacity, to learn language, and infants spend a good portion of their first two years
learning the structure of the language--or languages--they hear spoken around them. This is a complex--and marvelous--process that we
all went through, and it is learning that takes place unconsciously; in other words it does not require formal instruction. Do you ever
see toddlers memorizing lists of irregular verbs? By the time a child is ready to enter kindergarten, she already "knows" in the unconscious sense just about all of the linguistic structure she will need to make sense in her native language(s).But anyway we have to polish our unconscious sense through learning grammar so that we become a good speaker.
Our app has all grammar chapters that will help you to become a perfect English speaker.
THIS APP IS COMPLETELY OPTIMIZED FOR SMARTPHONES.
This App is AWESOME for Studying English Grammar.
You can download the AdFree version of this app from here
Please leave your comments because your comments helps us improve our app.
A complete English Grammar Study Book for improving your grammar.
The app helps you to study, practice and then after each test you can analyse which of them you answered are correct or wrong
Features of the App
1. It's a complete English Grammar study Book.
2. Include detailed explanation for all chapters covered.
3. The Practice sections will show you the correct answer if you are wrong.
4. The Test Grammar section will take a test of yours and give yourself a chance to analyse the test results after the exam.
It tells you how many of them you answered were correct and how many of them were wrong.
5. if you don't know the answer to a question then don't worry you can just share it with your teacher or friend via mail and get the answer fast.Isn't it amazing.
6. Send us which chapters you want to include in the next update.
Active Or Passive Voice
Gerund And Present Participles
Parts Of Speech
Synonyms and Antonyms
Type of sentence
Use of Wish
Degree Of Comparison
Independent and Dependent Clauses
Order of Adjectives
Subjects, Verbs and Objects
Use of Had better
Use Of Little, A Little, Few, A Few.....
Use of Shall
Use of Should
and many more to come in each update.
Practice Questions include 27 sections
Those sections are
Correct Form of Nouns.
If And Unless.
Nouns to Verb.
Tenses (4 different sections)
Have a Great Day
Grammar is the study of words and the ways words work together. An invisible force that guides us as we put words together into sentences. Any person who communicates using a particular language is consciously or unconsciously aware of the grammar of that language.
To speak in a clearer and more effective manner we study grammar. A person who has unconscious knowledge of grammar may be sufficient for simple language use, but the ones who wish to communicate in an artful manner and well, will seek greater depth of understanding and proficiency that the study of grammar provides.
This android application will help to improve your English grammar. Keep this application always in your pocket. give us feedback and join our English grammar communities for more updates.
☆☆☆New Topics ☆☆☆
✪Use of Let
✪Use Of Little, A Little, Few, A Few
✪Use of Shall
✪Use of Should
✪Use of Wish
✪Using of Must or Have To
☆☆☆ Topics ☆☆☆
✪ Active Or Passive Voice
✪ Auxiliary Verbs
✪ Grammar Mistakes
✪ Degree of comparison
✪ Direct & indirect speech
✪ English phonetics
✪ Essay Writing
✪ Figure of speech
✪ Gerund and present participles
✪ Going to
✪ Had better
✪ Independent & Dependent Clauses
✪ Irregular verbs
The best way to improve your English grammar.
This app contains more than 3000 questions.
List of lessons:
- Articles: a/an/the
- Prepositions of Time & Place: in/at/on
- Present Simple
- Present Continuous
- Present Perfect
- Present Perfect Continuous
- Past Simple
- Past Continuous
- Past Perfect
- Past Perfect Continuous
- Future Simple
- Future Continuous
- Future Perfect
- Future Perfect Continuous
- Question Tags
- Question Words
- Either/or and Neither/nor
- Gerunds and Infinitives
- Some or Any
- Much or Many
*** You have a presentation in English to come ...
*** You have a report in English the upcoming ...
*** Do you want to learn to read a paragraph in English but do not know where to start ...
*** You want to practice speaking English correctly every day ...
*** Want to improve English vocabulary ...
Let Say2Me help you ;)
Say2Me is an application written for phones and tablets using the Android operating system. Say2Me help users speak English more accurately, no longer feel afraid to speak English. Applications focus on speaking practice by giving users the topic, users read and listen to the results users have read correctly or not because the system's voice recognition Google - Android. The application includes over 1400 everyday phrases. Of these, more than 300 sentences pronounced by native speakers, and pronunciation system based on Text to Speech (TTS) of Android is divided into different levels from easy to difficult.
You enter the text that you want to practice reading, the app will let you split each sentence into practice, a new question will evaluate applications your voice tienng British standard match or not and give the correct word , words are wrong and read back to you. You will improve your pronunciation that good.
The application includes over 1400 everyday phrases, how much you think this is enough. Not simply for you to memorize and use, which are trained to read every sentence you :)
Game Fun contests with your friends pronounce simple English words, why not ;) Learning by playing. The last part is the small game to help you practice English pronunciation.
Speak Correctly provides a clean and efficient user interface to listen to the correct pronunciations of words, and then to check if you can speak correctly.
With Speak Correctly:
1. Listen to the correct pronunciation
2. Speak it yourself
3. See if your phone understands what you say
You can practice your English pronunciation easily. A very useful tool for students, tourists and other English learners!!!
- Sixty four 2-minute videos with a total duration of 2 hours and 35 minutes
- Censor certificate for universal viewing (V/U); suitable for all age groups
- Fun and engaging short stories with 2 - 4 actors
- Conversation-style content delivery for easy understanding
- Clutter-free videos: No scrolling text, captions or animation to maintain focus on the actors and their conversation
- Minimalist approach: Hand-held props to aid content delivery
- Copyright-protected content that includes all the nine parts of speech and all the twelve tenses of the English language along with the basics of interview tips and group discussion tips
- Use of Hindi and English languages to enable rapid and effective learning
- Patent-protected concept
Easy English Speaking is a sure-fire way to learn English grammar, sentence formation and effective communication. However, the level of proficiency achieved by different learners will vary according to their efforts.
Today, having proper English language communication skills is not only an economic and social need of individuals but also a strategic need of India.
At the same time, we also acknowledge the super-busy lifestyle and information overload of people. This is why we have created a refreshing video series that ensures learning as well as relaxation.
Most importantly, Easy English Speaking may be used by anybody who would like to learn English language communication skills. Our goal is to empower learners regardless of background or profession.
Easy English Speaking is a potent facilitator for every learner to acquire English language communication skills.
We wish you success and happiness.
The simplest presentation of English Tenses, learn it once and remember it for life time.
Tenses in any language are the basic and one of the most important topics in both writing and communication of that language.
This app helps you to learn the Tenses of English languages in a very easy and effective way. All the topics in this app are covered in depth and in a most simple way.
Our app covers
Simple Past Tense
Past Continuous Tense
Past Perfect Tense
Past Perfect Continuous Tense
Simple Present Tense
Present Continuous Tense
Present Perfect Tense
Present Perfect Continuous Tense
Simple Future Tense
Future Continuous Tense
Future Perfect Tense
Future Perfect Continuous Tense
Tenses and Active and Passive Voices
A better user interface with different sections for Practice and Study.
If you want to practice grammar check out our app
And for a complete grammar reference check out this one
More from developer
Would you like to improve your Spanish? With „Speak Spanish“, you can train your pronunciation and speaking skills. Just listen, repeat & compare!
"Speak Spanish" is an app which helps you to improve your Spanish speaking skills naturally and easily.
Listen, Repeat & Compare! It's easy, fun and works in the same way as you learned your first language.
Choose from a variety of topics, e.g.
★★★★★ You can start each session for free! ★★★★★
Learn and practice a lot of great phrases for your upcoming conversations.
How does „Speak Spanish“ work?
1. We read a phrase to you. (Listen to it as often as you like)
2. Repeat the sentence and record yourself
3. Play your recording back and compare your pronunciation
Repeat this process to perfect your Spanish. Improve your fluency, train your pronunciation and learn some great phrases and vocabulary.
Learn anywhere, at your own speed.
This app trains your speaking skills anywhere - at home, on the go, on the couch, at your desk, in bed, on a business trip or on holiday. Learn in your own comfort and at your own speed. Just listen, repeat and compare.
Let’s make the world a better-speaking place!
Have you ever arranged to meet someone and not been able to find him or her? Perhaps you are at different ends of the train station, at a different entrance to a stadium or concert hall or at a coffee shop on a long, busy street! ;)
ImHere is an app that helps you find your friends in moments like this! Replace the countless phone calls and text messages with a few, easy clicks in the app! Find each other and watch as you move towards each other on the screen!
Invite as many people as you want into the map. Find your friends’ party, find each other at the mall, keep track of your kids at the theme park, find your friends at a rock festival…. The possibilities are endless!!
But it doesn’t stop there… we are working on further features even as this text is written!
Warning: Now for the technical bit! ;)
The app uses a combination of GPS, 3G and/or WiFi to pinpoint your location and track your movements on the map. Of course, the stronger your 3G / Wifi connection, the better the app will perform! The connection that you set up with your friends is secure and once you end your participation in the session, your location is no longer displayed in the app. YOU choose who sees your location and when! YOU have the power ;)
ImHere…finding each other, made easy!
I'm here, Im here, Iam here, where are you