FINALLY, USE YOUR PHONE OR TABLET LIKE A COMPUTER AND RUN BROWSERS, TEXT EDITORS, MAPS AND MORE SIDE BY SIDE
Multiscreen Multitasking is 9 apps in one. This is the closest you'll get to a Windows 8 style 'desktop mode' on your Android, or to the multitasking features on the S3 or Note 2. This doesn't run any app in a window unfortunately - that's not possible due to the way Android is programmed - but it is the closest alternative. I've made a unique browser, notepad, drawpad, map and more, and each can be resized and dragged around the screen so you can do more than one thing at once.
Feel like you're in Minority Report - tile browsers and read more than one website at once, watch Avengers while reading the news, or open up a text document at the same time in order to take notes on what you're reading. Send messages and check your e-mail without needing to stop browsing, or open maps and drawpad and then draw directions for someone... For those with tablets this allows for PC style multi-tasking and productivity - running the 'mini apps' currently included.
* Option to choose your own desktop background
* Word count
* Music player
* Run widgets in windows too!
* Spell check
* PDF Viewer
* Browser bookmarks
* View page source
* Find on page
* Video player
* Basic drawing/doodling
* Find and Replace
* Up to three browsers and two editors on screen at once
* Resizeable windows
* Double tap to maximize
* Drag to the side to clip to half the screen
* Zoom for both browser and text editor
* Send e-mails from the editor
* Send text and receive messages from the SMS terminal
Many more features are coming soon - please support this app if you want to see camera, file browsing, games and more quickly! I have a lot of different updates on the way so please stick with this app!
You can create your own floating apps from home screen widgets or any URLs now!
Please do not rate us bad because you miss some floating app. We have to stick with Android limitations and cannot simply create any floating app. For example, Whatsapp is not providing API, so it is very hard with them.
Floating Apps - The largest collection (31) of floating apps available on Google Play and only one allowing you to create your own floating apps from widgets and URLs! Each floating app is a small application that opens in a window and floats over all other applications allowing real multitasking on your android phone or tablet. Just open floating app and experience multitasking like on your Windows or Mac. Move, resize, maximize, minimize and use floating windows and do not leave current application for a small task anymore – it's exactly what the floating app is here for! It's like multiviews / multi windows on Samsung phones but for any Android!
Supported languages: EN, CZ, SK, FR, SV, ES, RU, VI, IT, JA, PT(BR), KO, DE, FA
Available floating apps:
• Floating Applications
• Floating Active windows
• Floating Add bookmark
• Floating Bookmarks
• Floating Browser
• Floating Calculator
• Floating Dialer
• Floating Flashlight
• Floating Launcher
• Floating Search Google
• Floating Search Wikipedia
• Floating Stopwatch
• Floating System information
• Floating Video player
• Floating Add contact
• Floating Add note
• Floating Contact list
• Floating Countdown
• Floating Facebook
• Floating File browser
• Floating Google plus
• Floating Image viewer
• Floating Music player
• Floating Notes
• Floating PDF viewer
• Floating Task Killer
• Floating Translate
• Floating Twitter
• Floating Vimeo
• Floating Wifi manager
• Floating Youtube
• Or create your own floating apps from home screen widgets or URLs!
...and more to come soon... visit http://www.floatingapps.net for details...
Please, visit http://www.floatingapps.net/faq/ for help and answers:
• How do I open floating app when I need it?
• How can I move the window of floating app?
• How can I resize the window of floating app?
• How can I minimize floating window?
• How much battery is Floating Apps eating?
• and other topics...
• Feedback: http://floatingapps.uservoice.com
• Homepage: http://www.floatingapps.net
• Help and FAQ: http://www.floatingapps.net/faq
What are supported phones?
Works on Android 2.3+. Works on phones as well as on tablets and phablets! On phones with larger displays and on tablets, it is absolutely amazing experience. Works on non-rooted phones!
Stay tuned, give us know your ideas
We are going to add new features and new floating apps regularly. Install once and receive all updated and new features in the future! Feel free to give us know your ideas and suggestions at http://floatingapps.uservoice.com! We are looking forward to hearing from you! Are you missing some floating app? Give us know!
Please see complete list at http://www.floatingapps.net/faq
Think about the last channel button on your TV remote, which makes switching between two channels as easy as pie. Now think about a button on your mobile/tablet which switches you to the last used application with a single tap.
Imagine, you are browsing internet and a message arrives. Normally, you would minimize your browser, open the chatting application, and reply to the message. Then press the recent apps button, find your browser, tap on it, and then continue browsing, huh! Suddenly, another message arrives!
With LAS (Last App Switcher), you will be like "tap", chatting, "tap", browsing. Envision the figure of precious minutes you are going to save in a day.
• ★New★ Swipe up from home key or press the search shortcut to switch to the last app. This alternative lets you get rid of the floater, if you don't like it.
• ★New★ The same search intent can also be used to call switch action from other apps such as tasker.
• Movable button floating above all your apps.
• Switch between two apps quickly with just a single tap.
• Snappy transition animations configured to save you even more precious fractions of a second.
• Semi-transparent floating button feels lot less meddlesome.
• Extremely light on resources.
• And It's free, absolutely free. No ads, no hidden charges.
Beta Testing: To opt for LAS beta updates you must join the LAS beta Google+ Community below and then Opt-in for beta testing using the link below.
LAS beta Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/103290447607519246675
Beta Opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.abhi.lastappswitcher
XDA Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-las-app-switcher-t2818135
★★★"Last App Switcher Switches Between Your Last Two Apps With A Tap" - Lifehacker★★★
★★★"Last App Switcher Lets You Switch Apps Quickly and Easily" - XDA Developers★★★
★★★"Last App Switcher is like a super-fast Alt-Tab for your phone" - Android Police★★★
★★★"Last App Switcher cleverly pitches itself as a solution to a situation we’ve all been in before." - BGR★★★
★★★"Last App Switcher does what it says it does and gauging from the user reviews, it does it fairly well." - Android Authority★★★
★★★"With LAS, we can have TV-style "return" option for apps without using the clunky Recent Apps menu" - Wonder How To★★★
Unlock ads free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.nullpointer85.android.gridDrawing.pro
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
1. Monitor status (cpu, memory, battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Save Battery Settings(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, orientation, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery use
10. Volume Control
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD(Support android2.2 and later)：Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Installation
18. App backup and restore
+ Resizable and moveable floating calculator window
+ Optional Resizable and moveable floating history window
+ The history window is shareable and auto-saves calculations
+ Semi transparent windows, to help you stay orientated during calculations
+ Two contrasting themes to help visibility
+ Size and theme memory (it remembers how you like it)
+ Minimise calculator to notification bar
+ Help pages and personal email support!
= A great calculator.
If you have and feedback or experience any issues please contact us using the button in the help pages.
- Included widget to access the search from the home screen for fast access and convenience.
- Various settings to further manage apps/contacts.
- Icon pack support for stylish personalization and appearance.
Ever been swamped by contacts and apps? This awesome launcher is built for power users like you! Save the pain and effort of going through hundreds of apps or contacts and find what you’re looking for in just a few taps!
- Intelligent: Search using a predictive keyboard with auto correction or use the smart one hand numpad.
- Powerful: Search apps by name or package name. Search contacts by name or use the dialer to search via phone number.
- Convenient: Find search/launch history in the notification area for fast access to your most used apps.
- Personal: The advanced prediction algorithm uses your usage history to provide user personalized results for you.
- Predictive: The more you use the app search and dialer, the more advanced it becomes.
Here’s what our users say:
- Most efficient way to find and open apps!
- Best time saving app
- Find contacts super quickly. AppDialer can smartly predict short search terms.
- You’ll never have to touch the app drawer again!
- Wonderful! Fast, stylish and highly functional.
- Pro features are an excellent addition for the money.
- Replaced my stock app drawer a long time ago.
- Android doesn’t feel the same without it.
- This app makes one hand use not just viable, but even more convenient!
- Included widget to access the search from the home screen for fast access and convenience.
- Various settings to further manage apps/contacts.
- Icon pack support for stylish personalization and appearance.
With AppDialer you can gain easy access to your apps and contacts using just one hand! Search can be done via a predictive keyboard or a numpad. The slick widgets give you a shortcut to features straight from the home screen. One lazy swipe via the Google Now gesture is all it takes to use AppDialer so you’ll never have to trawl through dozens of apps or contacts again.
The predictive algorithm and specially designed qwerty keyboard and one hand dialer make search convenient and intelligent. It’s simpler, faster and more convenient than Lazy Swipe, App Swap, T9 or any other launcher.
AppDialer can completely replace the need for the app drawer! The stock Android app management has never been convenient. Save the hassle and try AppDialer today. You’ll be surprised at how much more efficient your day to day life can be with an app like this. This app easily beats other competitors - if you’re a fan of T9 you’ll love AppDialer to pieces.
Partly developed using awesome Kotlin language.
Follow AppDialer on Twitter! https://twitter.com/AppDialer
Like AppDialer on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/appdialer
Recommended by Google, Lifehacker, Yahoo, XDA, AndroidPolice etc.
Before purchasing this product:
• Please take time to evaluate ScriptIt before placing a review. Rating ScriptIt without an opinion is not helpful to other users and will be flagged as inappropriate.
• All permissions are for sample scripts to access device features like: vibration, send SMS, read contacts and calendar events, GPS (access_fine_location & access_coarse_location),
record audio, install shortcut, read logs, internet, camera etc. Without these permissions your scripts wouldn't do much.
• Visit the product blog http://scriptit-app.com/ for a deeper understanding of the product, features and programming examples.
• Light or Dark theme.
• Full featured editor simplifies writing code through application templates, code snippets, smart indenting, code formatter, error highlighting, console and log viewer.
• Open and edit multiple files
• Smart indenting.
• Keyboard shortcuts. Add a keyboard and turn your tablet into a real development machine.
• File operations new, open, save, revert, shortcut and close
• Edit operations undo, redo, cut, copy, paste, select all, delete line, indent, undent, find/replace, snippets, layout, formatter.
• Navigation to beginning of file, end of file, line number, function, matching brace and error.
• Application templates for activity, splash, background worker, sensor, camera, video play, list activity, text to speech, recognize speech, audio recorder and video recorder or choose an empty script.
• Log viewer aids in debugging a scripts and offers filter highlighting to quickly find textual information.
• Console displays all print output
• Run scripts from inside the IDE or separately as home-screen shortcuts.
• Backup and Restore from dated archives.
• Tips, learn about important features.
• Create a home-screen shortcut to directly run a script and run other scripts, applications and more.
• Snippets include standard activity methods, function, return, variable assignment (null, array, dictionary), if, else, if-else, switch, with, for, do while, try catch finally, to dialer, to activity, pick image, do work in background, toast and log.
• Calendar.js - display a list of calendar appointments
• Contacts.js - walks through the Android contact list.
• Global.js - demostrates non-persistant storage. Ideal for saving statefull data between activities etc.
• Gps.js - retrieves the GPS radio current location and reverse geocodes the latitude and longitude to a physical address.
• HasTelephony.js - tests for device telephony capabilities.
• IsWifiConnected.js - tests for network connected state.
• JsonTest.js - performs http request, reads JSON reply and displays contents.
• JustLog.js - writes output to log. Use log to view output.
• Packages.js - creates a list of all Android packages installed on the device.
• PickImage.js - uses the image-galery to select an image and downsamples that image finally displaying in an imageview.
• Self.js - calls itself passing a bundle containing level and displays title and text.
• SendText.js - sends a text message to a phone.
• SimpleActivity.js - uses load command to load
• SpannableString.js - shows how to color highlight foreground, background and bold text.
• Temporary.js - temporary landing activity used when quickly building applications.
• Url_IO.js - details how to use the jsURL class for file access.
• Versions.js - display different versions, api, language etc.
• Vibrate.js - produces a vibration pattern.
Split View Multiscreen is a beautiful solution for multitasking on your device. Unfortunately Android won't let you run more than one app at once, but Split View Multiscreen gets around this by providing you with a host of built-in apps that an be run as tiles on a grid. Open a browser and enjoy the web full screen, open two browsers side-by-side, or open 10 apps at once in a beautiful formation.
You can watch videos, read PDFs, listen to music, browser multiple sites, edit text documents, draw in a drawpad, browse your files and much more all in one app. This is the way multitasking SHOULD be on an Android device... give it a try!
***This is not a standalone application; you need to have All-In-One Toolbox main app installed before buying this app. ***
You could download All-In-One Toolbox via below link:
This is the All-In-One Toolbox pro version license key; it helps to remove ads from the free version of All-In-One Toolbox.
** Notes: this will remove ads of All-In-One Toolbox free version only, it does not remove ads from other apps.
If you like All-In-One Toolbox, and would like to get rid of the ads, please buy this KEY. Activate it, and restart All-In-One Toolbox, go to the third page (tools page), click on Plugin- Toolbox Pro Key Manager, and the application will no longer display ads.
Brief Introduction to All-In-One Toolbox:
All-In-One Toolbox provides comprehensive system optimizing techniques, including real-time memory info, one click memory quick boosting, task killer, cache cleaner, history cleaner, and SD file manager etc. It embraces all factors that matter to device performance, and helps to optimize your device to run at optimum speed.
1. Apk Cleaner
2. Backup & Restore
3. Homescreen shortcut
4. Memory status report (RAM, ROM, SD Card memory and CPU)
5. System information
6. One-click task killer
7. Cache cleaner
8. History cleaner (clipboard, browser, Market, Gmail search, Google Maps, Google Earth history)
9. Call log and messages cleaner
10. SD Card temporary file cleaner
11. App to SD Card
12. SD Card file manager
13. Batch installer
14. Batch uninstaller
15. Startup manager
16. Add app to startup
17. Homescreen widget
18. Quick Settings plugin
19. Volume Settings plugin
20. Timer Plugin
21. AppLock Plugin
22. Sensor Box Plugin
23. Permission Check Plugin
24. Flashlight Plugin
25. Ad Detect Plugin
26. Compass Plugin
27. QR and Barcode Scanner
You can move or hide the floating arrows at any time and you can re-size the floating arrows to your preference.
Simple to use app with minimum memory footprint and the ability to move the floating arrows up or down on the screen at any time inside any app for your convenience.
This app allows two visible left and right arrows on your screen continuously with the ability to switch between your opened running applications.
App Switcher Android Pro (A.S.A.P.) Features:
★ Set the maximum number of opened recent apps to switch between (see video or example below).
★ Easily change the size of the arrow buttons to your preference.
★ Moveable at any time never getting in your way. Hold and drag one of the arrows up or down at any moment to move wherever you prefer on the screen.
★ Temporarily hide arrows while inside an app until that current app is closed by simply long pressing for 3 seconds or longer on one of the floating arrows.
★ The left floating arrow will go to the most recently opened application first, it then cycles through the most recent apps in order then infinitely cycles through your opened application list.
★ The right floating arrow will choose your very last opened used application first, it then cycles backwards through your apps in the last recently used order then infinitely cycles through your opened application list.
★ Ability to set applications to be ignored during app switching. Use the menu button while inside the app to see more details.
Setting maximum number of opened recent apps example:
If you have 10 apps opened and your maximum number of recent opened apps to include is set to 5 then this app will only cycle through the first 5 most recent applications that you have opened.
This app allows you to seamlessly switch between up to twenty-five of your opened running applications on your device. Easily change the total number of recent apps to your preference while on the main page for App Switcher Android Pro (A.S.A.P).
This extremely simple and easy to use application will allow you to switch between opened apps saving you time and frustration from pressing the home buttons and searching for your other already opened running applications.
When pressing the home button the floating arrows will not switch between apps for about 5 seconds on most devices. If you launch an app or use the back button there will be no delay.
The app currently lets you switch between up to 25 applications or lower. If you select a low number only the most recent applications up to that number will be switched between.
Some system applications such as the phone and text messaging application don’t like to close when hitting the back button to exit an application, if you want to close the application completely use the task manager to close them completely to avoid being included in your recent application list.
You can exit App Switcher Android Pro once the floating arrows are showing if you would like to exclude the app from being switched to, hitting the back button inside the app will exit the app and keep the floating arrows remaining on the screen at all times unless you choose to temporary hide the application by long pressing an arrow for three seconds or longer.
Note: If you have Lollipop (Android 5.0) due to API changes this app will no longer function due to Google removing a feature this app accessed, unless they change this, there is nothing I can do, sorry.
App Switcher Android Pro (ASAP)
Launcher Name: A.S.A.P.
Choose which applications you want in notification area and which in floating menu. Change position and size of floating menu as desired.
You can also access any of installed applications via floating launcher where you can make a list of starred applications.
Run your favorite applications by one touch, no matter what you are currently doing!
BONUS FOR YOU:
As a bonus, you will receive our Floating browser that will install along with this application. Click any link, select Floating browser and visit the link without leaving current application. It's perfect - you can open interesting link and review it later as you are finished with current activity.
DO YOU WANT MORE FLOATING APPS?
Check out: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lwi.android.flapps
Did you encounter any problem or have a suggestion or feature request? Please do not comment and contact us directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help you and to make our applications better for you.
We believe PassWallet to be the most stealthy, most secure and most convenient password manager ever developed for the Android smartphones and tablets.
☆☆☆☆☆ STEALTH MODE FEATURE ☆☆☆☆☆
PassWallet password manager keeps sensitive data safe by hiding it in a secret hidden vault.
In addition to password protection, PassWallet is also capable of being hidden. No one will know you have installed the app. The app does not appear in your app drawer.
Access to PassWallet password manager can be made stealthily via calling a secret number or via an innocent looking calculator widget.
☆☆☆☆☆ MILITARY GRADE SECURITY ☆☆☆☆☆
All data stored in PassWallet is encrypted with tough 256bit AES encrption - the same encryption level used by the military.
PassWallet's secure database can also be programmed to self-erase after multiple failed attempts.
☆☆☆☆☆ SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE DESIGN ☆☆☆☆☆
Entire UI has been designed for quick and easy data entry and retrieval.
PassWallet captures most popular document types with templates for the following record types:
1)Website Logins and Passwords
PassWallet also boasts a unique floating window feature for easy data transfer across apps on mobile devices. Using this popup feature, booking air tickets or filling in online forms via your mobile device cannot be easier!
☆☆☆☆☆ OPTIONAL CLOUD SYNCHRONIZATION ☆☆☆☆☆
Seamless cloud synchronization via Dropbox or Google Drive is also available
Your data is stored in YOUR OWN dropbox or Google Drive account. No other 3rd party server is involved in storing your sensitive data.
Cloud synchronization is entirely optional. PassWallet will still work without syncing to cloud.
☆☆☆☆☆ COMPLETE LIST OF FEATURES ☆☆☆☆☆
✓ Stealth access mode that hides app launcher icon
✓ Most popular templates including web logins, credit cards and ID documents.
✓ Unique floating window function for easy data transfer to other apps
✓ Sync between multiple devices via Dropbox or Google Drive.
✓ Secure password generator built-in
✓ Import and export data to .CSV files
✓ PassWallet will not appear in your recent apps list
✓ Quick launch websites with password auto-copied to clipboard
✓ Auto lockout in 5 seconds
✓ Full-text searching
✓ Optional self destruct feature
✓ Backup and restore data to encrypted datafiles that can only be opened via PassWallet with correct PIN.
✓ Passport and credit card expiry date reminder service
✓ Customizable secret question and secret answer for the most secure Master PIN recovery
No subscription fee required!
You can calculate while seeing the screen of other application programs when a browser is opened and when it becomes it wanting the calculation while the application program is executed.
The notification for the start can be displayed in 'ongoing' of the notification bar.
(The calculator doesn't reside but it is a switch for the start to the last. )
Combining with various launchers might be also practicable.
You can change
- Use ongoing bar
- Finish out range
- Play effect
- Auto clipboard
- Show comma
- Use font
- Draw width and height
Tap the number area, displayed value can be written in the clipboard.
[Use external font]
External font can be specified by "Font" in Preference. (Pay version only)
It comes to be displayed with the font specified by a calculation result.
When "Use font" is being turned ON in Preference, as for a numerical button, this font is used similarly.
You can customize the row of buttons in Pay version.
It will become edit mode if "Edit mode" is chosen from Menu.
Since Select button dialog will be displayed if a button is pushed, please choose button to set as the position.
It will become a longwise button, if the same button is arranged two horizontally and two will be arranged in oblong length.
Edit mode is ended by choosing "compute mode" from a menu or by the tap besides the range.
The advertisement is not displayed.
You can customize buttons.
You can set button in 6 columns.
You can use "Square", "+Tax", "Memory" buttons.
You can change "Tax percent" in Preference.
- It operates since Android1.6.
- It is a confirmed operation by N-04C,GalaxyTab,SH-12C.
DroidVault includes both manual and automatic protection.
You can also share encrypted files with other DroidVault users.
When hiding and moving your files isn't enough.
Please report issues to email@example.com
Try it, it'll float your boat!
Add and organize your Overlays in Global profiles and use them whenever you want, regardless to what application you're currently using.
You can control your profiles in multiple ways:
1. Sidebar - swipe the left or right side of your screen to reveal our sidebar and toggle your profiles.
2. Application - show your profiles only when a specific application is running.
3. Events* - trigger your profiles on event occurrence, for example - automatically float your music player widget when you plug your headset.
4. Shortcuts - add Overlays shortcuts to your home launcher to spare some room!
5. Always On - If you wish to float a Global profile everywhere and all the time, just set it to Always On (tap its row to toggle).
* 8 Events are currently supported - Incoming and Outgoing call, WiFi and Bluetooth state, Device docked, Headset plugged, USB connected and Airplane mode.
Global profiles contains Overlays, but what are Overlays?
Basically, everything that floats. Your widgets, shortcuts and our in-app unique overlays (Battery, Weather, Clock, Missed calls and Unread messages).
- Long press any overlay, anywhere, to enter edit mode, where you'll be able to move, delete, re-size and configure the overlay.
- Set a different size and position for each overlay per screen orientation, portrait and landscape.
- Change any overlay's background color, visibility and other settings.
- Show the overlay only in required orientation.
Overlays tries to maximize automation and to allow you full control.
In order to do so, some permissions are required.
Please follow the link and read why we need each permission.
Ready for more features and want to support further development? Please consider Overlays Pro.
Help and Information
Need help to getting started? Want to share a cool use you found for Overlays? Join our Google+ community at https://plus.google.com/communities/117440369030793059494
- Tutorials - http://applay.co
- Japanese - 100% thanks to Yudai Kai.
- Overlays is partially translated to Hebrew, Russian, German, French, Italian and Spanish. If you wish to help us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .