The Philips Headset app runs in the background with almost no CPU loading and preset with pre-defined button controls already. Users can also customize the button with the following selections:
To select a suitable sound profile it’s effortlessly simple. Under ‘Headset’ sound will auto adjust to fit with your selected Philips headset model. If one prefers to customize their sound profile, choose the manual option under ‘Sound’ to tune and personalize your sound preference for an individual sound experience.
Why MySound doesn’t work properly with my phones?
- The app doesn't work with the default player of some Samsung phones. We suggest you try to use music player like Mixzing, PowerAMP, Winamp, DoubleTwist, Songbird etc.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please go to setting and activate the in-control option.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please set up the song playlist and use it with my MySound.
Phones that don't work with the app:
- The app doesn't work with HTC Beats as it has its own Beats sound system and overrides external equalizer control.
- The app doesn't work with phones from Sony Ericsson and older Samsung phones with Android platform and it is due to different 3,5mm pin configuration they are using. This requires extra connector to be compatible with. Please go to our customer support for help if needed.
If the Android headset app is topped by the system’s setting menu or a powerful app killer, you will only need to re launch the app again. Just plugging the headset will not initiate the app as it is the first time.
1) In Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the long press command are reserved by the Google Now (personal assistant). It causes the Headset app could not react to the long press assigned operation.
2) Nexus 7 has disabled the headset control pin in its 3.5 mm audio connector which causes the Headset app fail to function.
Build better Value Proposition Canvas.
This application combines the speed of a napkin sketch with the smarts of a spreadsheet. It enables you to map, test, and iterate your value proposition ideas – fast.
With the Value Proposition application you will be able to sketch your value proposition canvas using the practical methodology from the best-selling book, Value Proposition Design by Pigneur & Osterwalder.
The app is based on the Value Proposition Canvas, a widely practiced visual template pre-formatted with the six blocks of a Value Proposition (Products & Services, Gain Creators, Pain Relievers, Customer Job(s), Gains, Pains).
This application aims to help all entrepreneurs to organize and build their Value proposition using the famous Canvas.
You can build your model automatically and share the canvas via email, facebook or any installed application !
★ ★ ★ THE NUMBER 1 APPLICATION FOR THE SWISS PLATE SEARCH ★ ★ ★
Easy, fast and free !
With one clic, you can get more information on the person to reach him through:
• Social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn)
• Google search
• See on a map
You can also access the search results through the history.
Technically limited by the services provided by the cantons. Some are free (AG/FR/LU/SH/TI/VS/ZG/ZH), others require an automated 1.- SMS (AI/AR/BE/BL/GL/GR/SG/SO/SZ/TG/UR) and the others require an e-mail.
« Good job I m searching for one more star, 5 is not enough.»A Google Play user
This application uses the following permissions:
• Internet access/state: To get plate owner information
• Maps/Write on storage: To display maps and store them in memory cache
• Receive/Send SMS: To send and handle SMS response for canton that need it
You can join the Facebook group to get the latest news about the application: https://www.facebook.com/swissplates
You can also contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keyword: AutoIndex - Auto - Index - Car - Moto - Scooter - Moped - Truck - Agricultural - Industrial - AG - Aargau, AI - Appenzell Innerrhoden, AR - Appenzell Ausserrhoden, BE - Bern, BL - Basel-Landschaft, BS - Basel-Stadt, FR - Fribourg, GE - Geneva, GL - Glarus, GR - Graubünden, JU - Jura, LU - Lucerne, NE - Neuchâtel, NW - Nidwalden, OW - Obwalden, SG - St. Gallen, SH - Schaffhausen, SO - Solothurn, SZ - Schwyz, TG - Thurgau, TI - Ticino, UR - Uri, VD - Vaud, VS - Valais, ZG - Zug, ZH - Zürich