"...a great tool for trombonists..."
- Robin Eubanks, five-time Downbeat “Trombonist of the Year”, SFJAZZ, Dave Holland
"Brilliant! ...great fun to play with too"
- Carol Jarvis, Trombonist with Seal and Sting, Founder Bones Apart
"Future of virtual brass?"
- Music Inc Mag
"...iBone is an interesting experimental blend of gameplay and utility."
- Wired, Game|Life
Play it anywhere. Waiting for the bus? Work a little slow? Friend to impress? Simply itching to learn? Whip out your iBone. Practice and learn scales and songs. Even play-a-long with any of your own music -- accompany the lead, or take the solo spot. Don't have a clue? Play-a-long with a tune from the iBone Songbook and let roboBone show you the way.
1. Touch or blow (2.3+) to make a sound.
2. Slide your finger to change pitch.
3. Raise and lower the bell to change volume.
With iBone, you can cover the Trombone's standard two and a half octave range -- slur up and down, slide in and out, and easily play way out of tune. It's the closest you'll get to the real thing.
No clue about the real thing? Pick a tune from the iBone Songbook, and let roboBone show you the way as you play along with the band accompaniment. Just tap the rings at the bottom of their fall to hit the right note at the right time.
iBone comes free with seven songs:
- Theme from 2001: Also Sprach Zarathustra with orchestra
- Aura Lee with piano
- Air (on a G string) with guitar
- Greensleeves with accordian
- Guantanmera with bass, bongos, guitar and drums
- Ride of the Valkyries with orchestra
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star with piano
Additional songs can be purchased and downloaded. Some of these include:
- Sloop John B with Rhythm
- Man of Constant Sorrow with Banjo
- Carol of the Bells with Brass
- First Noel with Ochestra
- O Silent Night with Strings
- O Little Town of Bethlehem with Organ
and more! With more to come.
Whether you play Trombone and need something more portable, or you've never touched one but want to learn, iBone.
Visit http://ibone.spoonjack.com to see it in action.
Have your own video to share? Comments? Suggestions? We'd love to hear from you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. How do I play with my own music?
A. Start the song before loading iBone.
Q. Why is it oriented like this?
A. The best way to play iBone is to support with your left hand, and play with your right. The headphones and camera are at the far end, away from your hand. The trombone mouthpiece is on the same side as the mic.
Any other questions? Please contact us!
Keywords: trombone, trumpet, cornet, horn, tuba, brass, sax, clarinet, flute, guitar, piano, bass, drums, violin, cello, orchestra, band, jazz, rock, pop, funk, reggae, ska, musical instrument, learn
- More than 50 game radio stations + new station every update(write in comments your recommendations!)
- BASS audio library for best sound!
- Track list
- Stream recording
- You can add your stations to list
- Streaming setup for best listening
- Game news feeds
- Sleep timer
- FREE, but with ad banner, but you can remove it!
• Play / Stop the metronome with flash / vibration / visual
• Turn on tuner
• Record your play
• Select rhythm pattern
With NO touch, you can:
• Stop the metronome in battery-saving mode (by cover the proximity sensor).
Novel ideas are implemented by a heavy metronome and tuner user.
★ A tuner that listens your sound, and a pitch fork that sounds the exact pitch ★
★ Customizable A4 frequency (440Hz by default) ★
★ A real metronome shouldn't lag beats ★
and Soundcorset metronome never lag it.
★ Integrated recorder in one-touch ★
★ Flash metronome
If you can't hear the sound of the metronome, due to the speaker volume limit, use flash metronome instead. You can easily see the beats. Project the flashlight to the wall, then the entire wall will guide you to get the beats.
★ Large start button
to easily touch with your busy fingers
* Can be used with guitar ukulele mandolin violin cello viola bass drum flute harmonica clarinet trumpet
* Precise BPM control
* Intuitive volume control
* BPM Counter
* Accurate tuner
* Visual metronome using flash light of the camera
* Tuning fork, pitch pipe
* Free guitar tuner
= This is a Sound Plugin for App: Walk Band and Perfect Piano. It can't run alone!
= Please install Walk Band or Perfect Piano first from Google Play to use this plugin.
Walk Band: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamestar.pianoperfect
Perfect Piano: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamestar.perfectpiano
1. Enter Keyboards Screen of Walk Band(Perfect Piano)
2. Select switch instrument icon.
3. This new instrument icon will automatic show. Select it and load the new sound.
1. This need Perfect Piano v5.9.0 or newer version and Your phone has a SD Card inserted or preload flash storage.
Any issue let us know: email@example.com. Thanks!
This incredibly easy to use beat studio is packed with juicy low-fi 8bit retro videogame-style sound amples that will definitely get the party started!
Whether you are a pro DJ or just love to make music, this is an incredible drum machine tool for live performing! Just plug in your device and take over any sound system.
Listen to what our users are saying:
"These sounds are incredible! It's like Skrillex and Mario had a baby and this is what came out!"
-Dustin T., Los Angeles, CA
"Been using this in my sets and people go absolutely crazy when they hear the old-school sounds!"
"One of the funnest drum machines on any mobile device."
-Jayson K, New York, NY
"It's like an LSDJ for my phone!"
-Calvin, Drummer, Berlin
-8 channel percussion tracker
-Live keyboard section with three octave range
-9 Sample pads
-Responsive touch controls
-No internet connection needed
-Absolutely no ads!
A note about feedback:
We strive to make affordable and fun apps that everyone can use. We appreciate all our user's positive and constructive comments and we do our best to incorporate your requests into future updates. So please, if you feel that we could improve this app in some way, please contact us and let us know. Thanks!
This app was developed with adobe flash. A free download of adobe air is required.
Android Requirement for Adobe Air
1. Android™ 2.3 and above
2. ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders
3. 256MB of RAM
The Fine Chromatic Tuner was adjusted and tested with acoustic guitars, soprano ukulele, tenor uke and electric guitars. I believe that it will work with any mid to mid-high range instrument as it was fine adjusted for the 70 Hz - 500 Hz. So this one is not suitable for bass guitars for example. I will make a different app for the low range instruments soon.
This is automatic chromatic tuner that supports every screen size. Fine Chromatic Tuner works well with devices supporting 44100 16 bit audio input (almost every phone and tablet in mid - high price range) and 22050 16 bit audio input. Tuner still works with the other possible settings but not so accurate.
- Automatic note selection
- Ultra responsive -50 to +50 cent range fine tuning display
- Precise to ±1/100 semitone (±1 cent)
- Analog like needle
- Exact frequency display.
- Clean and simple analog like UI
- Keep screen on while working.
- Works in noisy surroundings
the buggy Android 5.0 is now supported :)
THIS IS VERSION 1.71 (BETA) so if you find any problem please write me an email and I will fix it as soon as possible!
This is a Fine chromatic tuner free app - for no ads version check the PRO chromatic tuner.
Sight Reading Machine generates great sounding music using complex algorithms and music theories. Highly customizable options give you total control in the music composition - instrument, range, key, time, rhythm, pitch, dynamics, articulations, tempo.
- Auto refresh for non-stop sight reading practice
- Highly customizable options
- Random key signatures
- High quality music playback with note highlight
- Gestures to refresh and control tempo quickly
Bass Guitar (Low E)
Bass Guitar (Low B)
Cello - Bass Clef
Cello - Tenor Clef
Double Bass - Low E
Double Bass - Low C
Trombone - Bass Clef
Trombone - Tenor Clef
Basson - Tenor Clef
Basson - Bass Clef
This app is the same as 8-bits buttons on the Google Play Store except this one has been recoded from scratch to make new songs add easier. It is only THIS app which will be updated now. The old one... well forget it.
Before contacting me, please read informations below...
Q: Looks ugly... Is it possible to change the interface?
R: Well.... no.
Q: There's not enough song...
R: You can send me an e-mal with an attached song, I will probably add it to the next update. The file MUST BE a .xm, .mod or .it.
Q: I would like to set a song as my ringtone.
R: It is not possible. In fact, Android does not support natively the file format of the songs (.xm, .mod, .it).
Why file format must be to mp3?
- because with file into mp3 format, the file size will be smaller and the quality remain high according to the choice of the bit rate and the sampling rate.
• Recorder voice/audio to mp3
• Customize bit rate up to 320 kbps
• Customize up to 48 kHz
• Control the recorder from main screen [Record, Pause, Resume, Stop]
• Control the recorder from status bar [Pause, Resume, Stop] (Support only for Android Honeycomb and higher)
• Control the recorder from home widget two button [Record|Pause|Resume, Stop]
• Control the recorder from home widget three button [Record|Pause|Resume|Stop, Open Launcher]
• Control the player of recording file, to [Play, Pause, Resume, Stop, Next, Prev]
• Control the player of recording file from status bar when file record is played, to [Pause, Resume, Stop] (Support only for Android Honeycomb and higher)
• Control the repeater of recording file, to [All, Once, Don't Repeat]
• Get info about of recording file [File name, Sampling rate, Bit rate, Channel, Duration, File size]
• Sorting list of recording file in player [Datetime asc, Datetime desc, File name asc, File name desc, File size asc, File size desc]
• Share/send recording file to media [BBM, Whatsapp, GMail, MMS, Bluetooth, etc]
• Other action of recording file is [Delete file, Rename file]
Support for Bit Rate
• 32 kbps about 240 KB/minute
• 64 kbps about 480 KB/minute
• 96 kbps about 720 KB/minute
• 128 kbps about 960 KB/minute
• 160 kbps about 1.2 MB/minute
• 192 kbps about 1.44 MB/minute
• 256 kbps about 1.8 MB/minute
• 320 kbps about 2.4 MB/minute
Support for Sampling Rate
• 22 khz One half the sampling rate of audio CDs support Bit Rate 32-160 kbps
• 44.1 khz Audio CD Quality support Bit Rate 32-320 kbps
• 48 khz The standard audio sampling rate used by professional digital video equipment support Bit Rate 32-320 kbps
• There is ads in main screen
• Limit recording up to 15 minutes
DaTuner Pro was reviewed by Android Central:
"For the Android-loving musician, I think DaTuner Pro is easily the best tuner you can have on your device. I used to give that title to *see review!*, but DaTuner has proven to be so powerful, easy to use, and accurate, it'd be foolish to not use it."
DaTuner converts the fundamental frequency to the nearest note and error in cents for quick and easy tuning of your guitar, ukelele, violin, bass, cello, mandolin, piano, harp, saxophone, Ducati timing belt, harmonica, kazoo, you name it.
DaTuner's display is easy to read; nearest note and octave is displayed in a giant, easy to read font in the center of the screen, and frequency in hertz plus error in cents is displayed at the bottom of the screen. Sensitivity is auto-adjusted, but can also be adjusted by touch via a bar on the left-hand side of the screen, and the speed/accuracy of the algorithm and the relative frequency (if other than 440Hz) can be adjusted via the configuration menu.
There is no "dead zone" with this tuner app as is the case with many other apps. Instead, the whole display turns green when the incoming frequency is within a configurable range of the target frequency and you can still see small changes in pitch even within the "in-range" area. Both the "in-tune" range and the colours shown for sharp and flat can be configured in this version.
Screen and filter lock allow you to select the note that you would like to tune to, with filter lock ignoring anything outside of the range of the note you wish to tune, which is useful for tuning in noisy environs.
1.) No dead zone - screen changes to green when tuning is good.
2.) Auto-Sensitivity - no configuration required.
3.) Bright, easy-to-read display.
4.) Quick, accurate and precise. < 0.3 cents @ E3 (329.62Hz), <0.1 cents @ C5(1046.5Hz), < 1 cent @ A2 (110Hz)
5.) Screen lock: Lock to the note you want to tune, even if extremely out of tune and make your way up/down to it.
6.) Filter lock: Lock and filter to a specific note and filter out everything outside that note's range.
8.) Reference frequency adjustment for orchestra tuning.
9.) Choice of colours for sharp/flat
Features in the PRO version [not in this free version]
10.) [PRO] Transposition.
11.) [PRO] Temperaments. You can modify the ones that exist or add your own using a text editor. The temperaments are saved on your external memory under the /DaTuner directory.
12.) [PRO] Notation (ie Solfége, English, English sharp, English flat, Northern European.) Customization of these will be possible in a future upgrade.
13.) [PRO] Emulated strobe tuner display
14.) [PRO] Digital readout of error in cents
15.) [PRO] Pitch pipe (triangle, sine, sawtooth, square)
16.) [PRO] Pitch pipe auto mode (no touch!)
17.) [PRO] Accelerated tuning algorithm.
18.) [PRO] Sample rate range 8kHz - 48kHz.
I have tried my best to eliminate bugs from this software, and I apologize in advance for any problems you might find. Getting feedback via email, negative and positive, is very appreciated, so please email me all of the problems that occur so I can fix them!
Not worth five stars? Please email me and let me know why! I can not improve it if I don't know what to improve! Thanks!
I am overhauling DaTuner, and can use your help to add all of the new features that it will eventually have! Please join me at the new DaTuner Beta Group, right here:
Translators wanted! Contact me if you can help me to translate to your native language! Thank you!
Save the Bones Theme as your default ringtone to be the envy of your friends. . Classic TV ringtones are great rerecorded versions of the original theme and a great way to personalise your smartphone with your favourite theme.
TV soundtrack: Bones Ringtone
Install the Bones Ringtone
Follow these three simple steps
• Download and install the app
• Open app
• Click the save ringtone button
The Bones Ringtone will be set as your default ringtone.
Put the tuner near the instrument, play a note, and see what it is. The tuner shows the note (eg F#), the frequency (eg 362.4Hz) the octave (A in octave 4 is 440Hz) and the tuning error in percent. (The error is the percentage towards the next semi-tone, up or down, ie +25% would be exactly 1/4 of the way towards the next higher semi-tone).
As well as giving you the precise tuning ('concert pitch'), the tuner can also be set to tune slightly 'off pitch' for instruments that for one reason or another cannot be brought right to 'concert pitch'.
Say you are tuning a piano and it is well out of tune. You might not be able to adjust it to concert pitch in one pass. So, you can tune one note as close as you can get it, tell the tuner to treat that as the 'reference note', then tune all other notes to that.
The tuner can be used registered or unregistered. If unregistered, the only restriction is that the precise tuning error (how far from the current note) stops displaying after 30 seconds - although stopping and starting the tuner will restore it.
NOTE - how well this works depends largely on the quality of the signal input, ie the microphone or other form of signal capture on your device and how pure it is (no extraneous signals)!
20BPM - In response to a wide range of tempo of 300BPM, body color you can also select the color you want.
You can beat engraving can select vibration or sound, beat out a rhythm he wanted with intuitive operation.
It will be to them help you in every scene if a man you involved in music.
This version contains ads. Purchase "Portal Slingshot Premium" to play without ads.
This Premium version does not include any ads.
Similar to gameplay found in ice gyms and ice caves from Pokemon games.
Credit to Jeff Hoopingarner for designing levels 2,3,6, and 11 in pack 6.
If you have played the free version, all saved data will still be there as long as you didn't erase it off your sd card.
The difference from this one and the free one is that there is no ads in this one, and all solutions are unlocked.