Plan your journey and monitor Brussels public transports efficiently.
This application provides the same features as the official one, plus the following:
- [Temporarily unavailable] Proximity alert: the application warns you when it's time to step out of the vehicle when it's arriving at your destination stop. Requires WiFi to be enabled and does not work underground (Android 2.2+)
- Access nearby stops list directly on application startup
- Tabs on home page for faster access to the different sections
- Use fast scroll to find the desired line easily, or display the lines as a grid
- Animated and colored waiting time counters
- Current time highlighted in timetables
- Quickly switch between recent stops thanks to a dedicated sliding menu
- Create direct shortcuts to stops on your home screen
- Uses Google Maps v2 (in 3D) to show nearby stops (Android 2.2+)
- [Temporarily unavailable] Visualize itineraries and real time position of vehicles on a map
- List the news related to a specific line
- Compute directions between stops using Google Maps
- Includes a resizable modern bookmarks widget (Android 3.1+)
- DashClock Widget extension (Android 4.2+)
- View the metro maps (Android 3+)
- Android Beam support: transfer waiting times through NFC to other Android devices, including target devices where the application is not installed
- Also optimized for tablets
- Very fast and lightweight app.
This application uses the public data provided by STIB/MIVB and is not officially affiliated in any way with this company.
- simple, fast and easy to use
- gestures controlled map
- stations quick search
- optimal route planning
- step-by-step route directions (on map or in a detailed list)
The application now over:
• 2.500+ users per day
• 30,000+ published controls
• 110.000+ active users on Brussels
So do not miss any control!
• View real-time controls
• Share the controls
• Receive all the love from Brussels
• Being a hero to Brussels
The purpose of the application is to avoid a fine by purchasing a transport ticket.
Find us on:
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is based on the dataset provided by the JCDecaux via OpenData Bruxelles.
With Villo Brussels:
- Display in a list or on a map, all VILLO! stations or only those close to you.
- Keep you informed of the amount of bikes or free terminal station in real time.
- Searching VILLO! station by name or address.
- Easily locate bonus stations.
- Easily create and manage your list of favorite stations.
- Launch the itinerary with Google Maps
- Display of the station in StreetView.
- Share information on a station to a contact.
- Contact the official hotline of Villo or go to their FAQ
- Consult the terms of access and uses VILLO! service
- Enhance your travel and consult STIB schedules with the app : Bruxelles transports
- Public Transportation Maps: This guide features various zoomable public transport maps.
- Useful Information: About the day tickets, where to get those tickets, fares, etc.
Please Rate the App if you like it to get it known to other interested people, Thanks!
Also if you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you at email@example.com
Thanks to our brilliant community sharing in real time the life of public transport, be among the first to know about an overcrowded bus, a strike or tips left by users.
NextRide is built on top of powerful features (offline access, trip planner) and puts you right in the heart of a competition that brings together users of public transport (soon on Android!).
* 2nd best Belgian App according to Le Soir ! *
• Crowd-sourced disruptions
NextRide informs you twenty-four-seven about disruptions on the network.
Thanks to our brilliant community where everyone can point out a problem, be among the first to know about an overcrowded bus, a strike or tips left by users.
• Offline schedules
No WiFi nor mobile internet? It doesn’t matter: NextRide gives you access to your timetables without an internet connection.
• Route planner
The unique route planner of NextRide helps you visually compare journeys – shorter, simpler or with the least walking.
NextRide permanently tracks your position and the one of the bus stop. The app turns red, orange or green depending on the time you have to reach the bus stop.
Absent-minded? NextRide vibrates and reminds you to take your bus. And if you always leave at the same time, set the recurrence of the reminder. Monday mornings will be a little less difficult :)
• All over Brussels and Wallonia
Thanks to an exclusive and unprecedented partnership with STIB/MIVB and TEC group, NextRide delivers the official timetables of lines of subways, trams and buses everywhere in Wallonia and Brussels.
THEY TALKED ABOUT US
• RTBF, “JT” (television news):
“In a few clicks, you will discover how much time remains until your transportation arrives at the nearest stop. There is some effectiveness: the bus arrived on time!”
• Vivacité, “On n'est pas des pigeons”:
“Great app, and free! A really good deal.”
• Le Soir:
“Simply select a stop, then enjoy the countdown to the arrival of the bus.”
“Simple, free and easy to use.”
“We congratulate young people who decide to take their time to develop this kind of services which are terribly lacking.”
Find out more about NextRide on http://nextride.be
@nextrideapp - firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Ride - MIVB/STIB Mobile et TEC Mobile
✔ covers routes in 100+ cities on all continents
✔ clearly indicates non-regular services (24-hours, weekends, etc.)
✔ uses GPS to fix your search location
✔ provides links to maps and location-based information, such as interesting routes, photos, historical and statistical information.
✔ online database for always up to date information
✔ scrollable maps, pinch to zoom
*** Features ***
Clean, focused and user-friendly interface. What you see is what you need.
Plan your trip to - and from - subway stations, places of interest and landmarks.
Covers subway systems in major cities on all continents, for example New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Bucharest, Moscow, Tokyo and Cairo.
New cities are added on a regular basis.
All information is stored in the online subwayworld database and new cities and content are immediately available to your app.
Clearly indicates non-regular services like 24-hour services and partial services (weekend-only, for example).
Include, or exclude, non-regular services to find alternative routes.
Use your location to plan your trip: with GPS enabled, the app locates and loads your city within seconds, there is no need to select it.
Extra information at your fingertips - all cities have subway-related links to:
- route maps
- the transport operator's website
- other background information, such as picturesque routes and places of interest
*** Cities ***
Atlanta, Baltimore, Belo Horizonte, Boston, Brasilia, Buenos Aires,
Buffalo, Caracas, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Detroit, Edmonton,
Guadalajara, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Lima, Los Angeles, Maracaibo,
Medellin, Mexico City, Miami, Monterrey, Montreal, Newark, New York,
Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Porto Alegre, Recife, Rio de Janeiro, Saint
Louis, Santiago, Santo Domingo, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, Seattle,
Toronto, Valparaiso, Vancouver, Washington
Adana, Ankara, Baku, Bangkok, Beijing, Bursa, Busan, Daegu, Daejeon,
Dalian, Delhi, Dubai, Gwangju, Hong Kong, Incheon, Kuala Lumpur, Manila,
Novosibirsk, Pyongyang, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Tbilisi, Tehran,
Tokyo, Wuhan, Yerevan
Amsterdam, Athens, Barcelona, Berlin, Bilbao, Brescia, Brussels,
Bucharest, Budapest, Cagliari, Catania, Charleroi, Cologne, Copenhagen,
Dnipropetrovsk, Frankfurt, Glasgow, Hamburg, Helsinki, Istanbul,
Kharkiv, Kiev, Kryvyi Rih, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon,
Madrid, Marseille, Milan, Minsk, Moscow, Munich, Naples, Newcastle,
Nuremberg, Oporto, Oslo, Palermo, Paris, Prague, Rennes, Rome,
Rotterdam, Rouen, Saint Petersburg, Sassari, Sofia, Stockholm, Toulouse,
Turin, Vienna, Warsaw, Wuppertal
A perfect match between a simple application of route planner and timetables, and beetween a communicative and social network oriented platform!
So many features! Give it a try:
* Route planner: The easiest way to travel in Belgium.
* Real time information!
* Social networks: Twitter is your friend, and gives you all the real-time user information (using #SNCB, #NMBS, #BeTrains hastags)
* Included chat: allow you to communicate with all the Android people in your train. A very cool tool if you are alone on your seat and want to meet people.
* Traffic issues: get all the issues in the train network.
* Get the closest station! Once you got it, launch Google Maps, or Navigation (need Android 1,6 or higher)
Follow @BeTrains on Twitter!
Instantly find out all the required information about the Collecto stops near you on a map, or perform a stop search by name or number. Contact the call center with one button press. Or book by SMS in seconds by filling a simple form that will automatically compose the SMS in the correct format for you.
This application is not affiliated with the Brussels Region.
Free of charge, the Visit Paris by Metro application provides access to a wide range of services for carefree travel around Paris and for discovering the most attractive locations in the capital: the Eiffel Tower, the Musée du Louvre, the Sacré-Cœur, the Château de Versailles or even Disneyland® Paris. Most of the functionalities are accessible even when you are offline, so that you can enjoy exploring the city without using up your mobile Internet allowance!
No more folding, unfolding and deciphering maps: start discovering Paris from your telephone:
- Geolocate your position so that you can find nearby cultural sites.
- Calculate your itineraries for travelling around Paris by Metro.
- Access practical information about the main tourist locations.
- View route maps of the Metro, RER and tramway lines.
- Display the streets of Paris with a map which is accessible even without an Internet connection.
No network when you are in the Metro or you don't want to activate the service while travelling abroad? The Visit Paris by Metro application also operates in offline mode:
- Calculate your itineraries from and to the Metro stations and the listed tourist locations.
- Check railway routes in offline mode.
- Download - free of charge - the map of Paris (20 MB) before you leave and mark where you are on the map of Paris without using up your mobile Internet allowance. Geolocate your position and mark on the map the nearby tourist locations.
- Complete information about the tourist locations, about the Metro in Paris as well as the transfer to railway stations and airports is available in offline mode.
Travel without stress, let Visit Paris by Metro be your guide throughout your journey around the French capital:
- Find out about the various types of ticket issued by the RATP and, using the simulator, choose the most suitable ticket for your journey.
- With ease, you can plan your transfers between Paris railway stations and airports using the information provided: maps and itineraries, interconnecting transport services (including Roissybus, Orlybus and Orlyval), timetables, fares, etc.
- Read advice and operating instructions to find your way around the Metro, together with useful numbers.
- "Excuse me, where is the Metro?", "I want to buy a ticket to…". Find useful phrases translated into English, German, ltalian, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese.
The following tourist locations are described in the application:
Notre-Dame de Paris, the Sacré-Cœur de Montmartre, the Musée du Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, the Centre Pompidou, the Musée d'Orsay, the Cité des sciences et de l'Industrie, the Chapelle de la médaille miraculeuse, the Muséum national d'histoire naturelle, the Galeries nationales du Grand Palais, the Arc de Triomphe, the Hôtel National des Invalides - Musée de l'Armée, the Musée du Quai Branly, the Musée d'Art moderne de la Ville de Paris, the Musée Grévin, the Sainte-Chapelle, the Tour Montparnasse, the Musée Rodin, the Panthéon, the Conciergerie, the Musée de l'Orangerie, Disneyland® Paris, the Domaine de Versailles, Champs sur Marne, Espace Dali, the Château de Fontainebleau and many more.
Comments, suggestions? Feel free to share your opinion of the application or your ideas for the next update by submitting comments and by voting for it on the store.
The application is an initiative of the São Paulo Metropolitan Rail Company - METRO.
Functions and resources:
- Direct from the Metro
Real-time tracking of each line’s operational status.
- Where are you going?
A step-by-step simulation of the fastest route between two stations, including estimated time and cost, neighborhood maps, etc.
- Network Map
Visual map of all Metro lines.
- Lines and Stations
View all Metro lines and stations. Consult operating hours, locations, etc.
View fares, assistance telephone numbers, and service hours for individual stations.
Say goodbye to waiting for that bus, train or subway that isn’t coming and say hello to Moovit, your free, local transit planner, featuring live arrival & departure times, updated line schedules, local station maps, service alerts & changes that affect your trip -- all from the community of other riders nearby!
Now supporting over 100 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
• Google Wear devices support - view nearby lines and their live arrival times
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 100 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Available in 10 cities in Europe: Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris and 7 other french cities. More cities will soon be available.
- Order in 1 click with your smartphone.
- Pre-book your vehicle up to 15 days in advance
- Estimate the price and duration of your trip
- A professional and thoughtful driver in 5 minutes
- Track your eCab in real time
- Pay from your smartphone
- Evaluate your driver
3 levels of service designed for your needs:
- eCab: immediate order
- eCab+: priority order, pre-booking, choice of the vehicle
- eCab VIP: exclusive service, VIP driver, luxury vehicles
The fare price for your trip is 5 € for MOBIB cardholders and 6 € for the other passengers.
With the free Collecto app you can:
- Easily set your location on the map and identify the closest Collecto departure point.
- Display the pick up spot and follow directions to get there within minutes.
- Follow your driver in real time on the map until he arrives
COLLECTO, a friendly and cheap way to travel is at your fingertips.
Official Collecto app.