Send Anywhere is a multi-platform file sharing service where users can directly share digital content in real time.
Send Anywhere’s differentiating factors are:
No signup or login required; The process could not be simpler!
All you need is a 6-digit key to pair devices.
Free & Unlimited
Send any type of file, of any size, as many times as you want. There are no limits on how much you can send and it is totally free.
Securely send files directly between devices without relying on cloud.
Share your photos and docs without sharing your personal information.
Fully supports Android, Non-Android mobile OS, all PC platforms, Chrome Extension, and a web browser.
Offers Optimal Path
Whether you are connected on Wi-fi or cellular network, files will be transferred via the fastest optimal path.
Here is how you use it, it is quite simple!
1. Select file(s) that you want to send, then tap the yellow paper plane button.
2. This will generate a temporary 6-digit key that you can share with the receiving device.
3. Stand by.
* You also have the option to send a push alert to a nearby or recently used device
*The 6-digit key only lasts for ten minutes and if this is too short, you can upload your files for 24 hours.
1. Once you get the 6-digit key, type-in and the transfer will start immediately.
Log-in to skip repetitive confirmations
With each of your devices logged-in, you can share files between your devices without inputting the 6-digit key nor going through the hassle of clicking 'accept' to receive the file(s).
Find us in social media! We will love to know who are awesome users are :)
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/Send2Anywhere
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Send_Anywhere
Now there is no need to find PC for backup your important files pesent in your phone. You can back up by directly connecting pen drive to your phone and copy the contents.
1. Browse USB Drives or USB Flash drives.
2. Copy the contents from USB Drive to Phone SD card or Phone Memory or Viceversa.
3. Move, Delete, Copy, View files present in USB Falsh drives.
4. View the Photos, Videos, Songs present in USB Falsh drive directly without copying it to your Phone.
Per ogni amico che inviti a registrarti su TIM CLOUD ottieni 500 MB di spazio GRATIS.
Potrai vedere i tuoi contenuti sempre e ovunque da PC (http://cloud.tim.it), Smartphone, TABLET e Smart TV e li potrai far conoscere a tutti i tuoi amici TIM Cloud.
Scarica l'applicazione sul tuo telefonino ed Accedi a TIM Cloud. Se utilizzi la rete dati la registrazione è automatica. Se accedi in WiFi potrai accedere utilizzando la user id e password del sito TIM.it.
Puoi impostare la password direttamente dall’APP o inviando un SMS con TIM “password” al 41901. La password deve essere numerica di 8 cifre; i numeri devono essere diversi tra di loro e non in ordine crescente o decrescente.
Per informazioni e suggerimenti scrivici su firstname.lastname@example.org
Potrai caricare i tuoi contenuti in modo veloce anche da PC su www.cloud.tim.it
TIM Cloud è disponibile per tutti i clienti TIM maggiori di 18 anni.
* It’s from RealVNC®, the inventors of VNC remote access and control technology.
* We’ve 20 years’ experience making the remote control experience as good as it gets.
* There’s no limit to the number of computers you can access, nor how long you can connect in for.
* We support the widest range of platforms in the business: www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/tech-specs/#platforms
* It’s free to use whether you’re connecting locally or over the Internet (and you won’t see an advert, either).
Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews! Then check out the hidden costs of other remote access solutions…
We recommend you try this out at home or in the office first:
1) Make sure your computer and Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi-enabled local network.
2) Install this app.
3) Download VNC 5 to your computer and apply a Free license, or take a 30 day trial of our premium security and performance features.
When you’re ready to go out and about:
5) Make sure both computer and Android device are connected to the Internet (for example over 3G, or from a Wi-Fi hotspot).
6) Configure the computer’s firewall to enable VNC.
7) Configure the computer’s router to forward port 5900.
For more information on steps 6 and 7, see www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/documentation/latest/getting-connected/
===Security and privacy===
When you connect, you’re asked for credentials (this is to protect your computers if you share or lose your Android device). We’re often asked what these are:
* If you applied a Free license to VNC 5, enter the password you created when you installed it on your computer.
* If you applied a paid-for license (or took a trial), enter the username and password you normally use to *log on* to your computer
We don’t want to hide anything from you, so please note that connections will only be secure (encrypted) if you applied a paid-for license to VNC 5 (or took a trial). Connections to a Free license are fast and responsive, but we hope you’ll understand that end-to-end encryption is a premium feature.
===How to control===
Your finger moves the mouse cursor rather than clicking where you touch, as you might expect with a touchscreen. While this may seem counter-intuitive at first, you’ll soon appreciate the fine-grained control it gives you of a high-resolution computer desktop (especially from the small screen of a phone!)
Mouse operations are performed by gestures. So to double-click, position the mouse cursor appropriately and then tap the screen twice. To see which gestures we’ve mapped to other click, drag, and scroll operations, tap [?] on the toolbar to open the help.
To type, open the keyboard from the toolbar. Function and other special keys (such as Ctrl, Alt, Delete, and the Cmd key on a Mac) are available from a sliding bar above the keyboard.
As for the rest: it’s as though you’re sitting in front of your computer! There’s simply no limit to the applications you can run, data you can access, nor operations you can perform…
We’d love to hear from you:
Better still, leave us a review!
RealVNC and VNC are trademarks of RealVNC Limited and are protected by trademark registrations and/or pending trademark applications in the European Union, United States of America and other jurisdictions. Protected by UK patents 2481870, 2479756; US patent 8760366.
- Shared clipboard: copy and paste between your devices.
- Share files and URLs to your computer from any app, without wires.
- Virtual touchpad: Use your phone screen as your computer's touchpad*.
- Notifications sync (4.3+): Read your Android notifications from the desktop.
- Multimedia remote control: Use your phone as a remote for Linux media players.
- WiFi connection: no USB wire or bluetooth needed.
- RSA encryption: your information is safe.
Please note you will need to install KDE Connect on your computer for this app to work, and keep the desktop version up-to-date with the Android version for the latest features to work.
*NOTE for Ubuntu users: The Ubuntu folks are not updating their repos as fast as this app gets updated. Some features will not work if the KDE Connect version in you desktop doesn't match the one in your phone. To make sure you always have the latest version on your desktop, use this PPA repository: https://code.launchpad.net/~vikoadi/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/
This app is part of an open source project and it exists thanks to all the people who contributed to it. Visit the website to grab the source code.
FFS is a new product from Fylet. It lets you send, transfer, move, copy or share an unlimited number of files without file size limitation. Fylet File Sender runs on Android devices and on Windows PCs.
Simple to use and addictive. Try it yourself!
Share your music, pictures, videos with your friends wherever they are without file size limit.
Instead of waiting to upload files to a server and than again wait for download on friend's device, just send big files like picture, photos, videos, music,… directly. Devices using FFS communicate directly without using any intermediate server storage.
Windows PC version available at http://fylet.com/ffs/d