Samsung Mobile Print empowers to print or send fax, most of the digital contents like Office documents, PDF, images, emails, web pages or even the contents on your social network sites.
Let your content be on your phone or on Google drive it’s just easy.
It also supports scanning from your network multi-functional device and saving in various formats like pdf, jpg or png. Sharing your scanned documents is just a click away.
> Intuitive action bar style user interface.
> Automatic discovery of supported network devices.
> Support for USB and shared printers.
> Select multiple images, tap to crop or rotate.
> Supports multiple image sizes and multiple images on a page.
> Print or send fax documents/ emails / email attachments/ web pages/ image from camera.
> Supports contents at Google Drive / Facebook.
> Scan from flatbed or ADF and save as PDF, PNG, JPG.
> Print or Scan pages as big as A3*.
> Share to open any of the supported content from any other App.
> For corporate environment, supports security features like Job Accounting, Confidential Print and Secure Release.
**Supports Only Samsung Printers**
* Scanning and sending fax is supported only on supported N/W printers.
* Printing can be done on printers connected via Print server or Shared.
* Maximum print and scan size would depend on the media size supported by the device.
* If you use the CJX-1050W/CJX-2000FW printer, please install " Samsung Mobile Print Photo" instead this app.
Supported Model List
* M2020/2070/283x/288x/262x/282x/267x/287x/4370/5370/4580 Series
* C410/460/1810/1860/2620/2670/140x/145x/4820 Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
Below are the details about the permissions Samsung Mobile Print app is using.
READ_CONTACTS: For selecting Fax number from Address book.
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARK: For showing Bookmarks in Web Printing.
GET_ACCOUNTS: For showing registered accounts in email printing and printing contents from Google drive.
USE_CREDENTIALS: For printing from Google Drive.
CAMERA : To use Camera.
INTERNET: For any network communication.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write to SD Card.
NFC : For direct connection between mobile device and Printer
VIBRATION : To notify when NFC tag was read properly
Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail.
Please note that auto backup might not work reliably when SMS Backup+ is installed on the SD card. Future version will hopefully fix this, in the meantime please move it back to phone memory if possible.
For those of you worried about app permissions: there is a detailed explanation in the FAQ section of the website.
Also, please consult the FAQ on the website before sending me an email.
In addition to wireless printing*1 capabilities for photos*2 & documents*3 from smart devices, you can also scan & save photos & documents to your phone.
If you would like, you can monitor Print Status (e.g. ink remaining) and view the online instruction manual.
-Easy to choose paper size and media type
-Easy to print up to 39 different photos
-Bordered or borderless prints
-Seamlessly scan & save photos as PDF or JPEG
-Optimized document printing for MS Office & pdf files*4*5*6
-Upon activating PPS, auto printer-search under the wireless network becomes available
- Easily print Web pages from your browser by choosing PPS from “Share”
-Online instruction manual*7, for your reference
-In case of low ink, you can check ink and buy them online. Energy-saving & silent mode settings are also available*7
*1: In order to access PIXMA printing capabilities, printers must be connected to a wireless network
*2: Only jpeg files supported
*3: Incorrect print results may occur if data does not display properly on the screen.
*4: Appropriate printer-settings required. Document-print icon may not appear in the main menu if not set correctly.
*5: Function not available in certain countries or regions. Not available when document-print icon does not appear in the main menu.
""*6: Function available for Android 3.0.0 and above. Not available when document-print icon does not appear in the main menu.
*7: Not available for some printers
Canon Inkjet Printers
PIXMA MX450 series, MX520 series, MX720 series, MX920 series, MG3500 series, MG5500 series, MG6500 series, MG7100 series
Devices running Android 2.3.3 and later
Japanese, English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Plain Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper
Letter (8.5""x11"" 21.5x28 cm), A4, A5, 4""x6"" (10x15 cm), 5""x7"" (13x18 cm), 8""x10"" (20x25 cm), A3, A3+ (13""x19"" 33x48 cm ), 10""x12"" (25x30 cm)
*8: The media type & paper size depend on your printer specification
Expression Photo XP-950
Expression Premium XP-810/XP-710/XP-615/XP-610/XP-510
Epson Creative Print is designed for fun, personalization of your photos. With this app, you can print your photos from Facebook, print directly onto CD/DVDs, create customize greeting cards, personalize stationery and turn your photos into a fun coloring book project. Adds a whole new creative dimension to your photos.
• Print Your Facebook Photos – Browse and print 4x6 photos from your albums to share as a memorable keepsake.
• Print on CD/DVDs - Create artwork from your photos and print directly onto an inkjet printable CD or DVD using an Epson printer.
• Custom Greeting Cards – Make a personalized greeting card using your photos and even personalize it with your own handwriting.
• Personal Stationery – Choose between lined templates (such a graph or music paper), calendars or embed your photo as a watermark
• Coloring Book - Choose a photo and create an outlined coloring book project that you can print and color as a fun project for your kids
* Compatible with Android devices . Requires OS Ver 2.2 or later.
1. You can take a screenshot by touching the shot icon (only support on rooted phones and OS 2.3) or pressing power button and volume down button at the same time, or pressing power button and home button at the same time(on most Samsung phones).
2. You can specify the folders which the screenshots will be saved as images.
3. You can preview the screenshot and decide saving it or discarding it.
4. You can crop any part of the images to make a new one.
Note: If your phone's OS is under 4.0 and not rooted, this app will not be able to capture an image
snapshot screen capture
› Built for Dell laser printers, Dell Mobile Print is a free app for direct printing of photos, documents, web content and more, on supported Dell printers on a Wi-Fi or Ethernet network. Read more on supported printers.
› Supported Dell printers
› Dell Color Lasers:
› 1235cn, 1350cnw, 1355cn/cnw, C1660w, C1760nw, C1765nf/nfw, 2130cn, 2135cn, 2145cn, 2150cn/cdn, 2155cn/cdn, C2660dn, C2665dnf, 3010cn, 3110cn, 3115cn, 3130cn/cdn, C3760n/dn, C3765dnf, C5110cn, 5130cdn, C5765dn, 7130cdn, C7765dn
› Dell Mono Lasers:
› 1130n, 1135, B1160w, B1163w, B1165nfw, B1260dn, B1265dnf/dfw, 1710n, 1720dn, 1815dn, 2330dn, 2335dn, 2350dn, 2355dn, B2360dn, B2375dnf/dfw, 3330dn, 3333dn, 3335dn, B3460dn, B3465dnf, 5210n, 5230n/dn, 5310n, 5330dn, 5350dn, B5460dn, B5465dnf, 5530dn, 5535dn, 7330dnDell Inkjets:
› V525w, V725w
› Please refer to the latest supported printer list in www.dell.com/mobileprintapp
› Key Features:
› - Print directly to Dell supported printers on a local network; with or without an Internet connection. Discovery of nearby printers is automatic and fast (in as fast as 3 seconds)
› - Support a wide variety of printable contents
› - Supported by a broad portfolio of Dell printers
› - Receive your first printout (first page out time) in as fast as 10 seconds.
› Printable Contents:
› - Documents: Word documents (.doc and .docx files), Spreadsheet documents (.xls and .xlsx files), Presentation documents (.ppt and .pptx files), PDF documents, Google Docs
› - Images: Images (.jpeg, .png, .gif, .tiff and .bmp files)
› - Others: Internet webpages (.html, .xhtml, .xml files), Contacts, Calendars, Gmail, SMS messages
› Minimum System Requirement:
› - Mobile device: Android™ phones or tablets
› - OS: Android 3.0
› - Processor: 300MHz ARM
› - Memory: 256MB RAM
› - Storage space: 11MB for app installation
› - Screen size: 2.8” up to 10” (71mm to 254mm)
› - Screen resolution: 320x240 to 2560x1600
› How to use:
› Make sure your printer and mobile device share the same wireless network.
› 1. Download the Dell Mobile Print application from Google Play
› 2. From the home screen of your mobile device, launch the downloaded Dell Mobile Print application
› 3. Select the item to print. You can choose from the list of supported applications such as Calendar, Contacts, Gallery, GMail, Google Docs, Internet, Messaging, Word Documents, Excel Documents, PowerPoint Documents, PDF Documents)
› 4. You will be presented with a print preview with the option to change the Printer and Print options
› 5. Alternatively, you can print supported file formats directly from your application by selecting Menu>Share>Dell Mobile Print.
› Print settings:
› Configure your print options including number of copies, page range, paper orientation, paper size, duplex or single-sided print, color or gray scale print, collation.
› Additional information:
› - There is a built-in help & FAQ section within www.dell.com/mobileprintapp
› - To receive service support, customers must have valid Limited Hardware Warranty for the Dell printer or mobile devices
› - It is recommended to print a Test Page to ensure compatibility
› - Languages supported: Brazilian Portuguese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese
› Allow automatic updates to enjoy new printer models support
› 1: For copy of Ltd Hardware Warranty, write Dell USA LP, Attn: Warranties, One Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682 or see www.dell.com/warrant
It supports Bluetooth Printing in Android OS.
Bluetooth Smart Printing
It enables you to choose printing quality, color, margin during Bluetooth printing in Android.
Downloading will make the application be merged into send/ share burton of default printing function to add option change.
Quality option: High, Normal, Draft
Color option: Color, Black & White
Margin Option: to adjust margin according to paper size
Printer selection: to browse and select the bluetooth printer.
The backup is created only on the SD Card by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in Hangouts then:
- Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the Hangouts app
- Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v4.4.2
Please note that MMS (Picture/Audio/Video messages) support is currently in BETA.
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
It based on the MuPDF library. It is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Sourcecode is available at http://www.konsolen-sector.de/src/pdfprinter.tar
* Support Emoji characters in text format and can be displayed in Emoji supported OS (Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or later)
* Filter by conversation
* Filter by date
* Filter by SMS type
* Sorting SMS
* Export to Normal plain text (*.txt)
* Export to CSV, comma-separated values (*.csv)
* Restore SMS from previously exported .txt or .csv file
* Selectable date and time format
* Support Unicode UTF-8 encoding with/without BOM
* Support Windows, Unix, Mac plain text new line format
★ Our Facebook page has some Sample Output screenshots
- Latest iOS 7 bubble theme support.
- Simple to use and quickly.
- Manage message conveniently.
- Custom notification for each contact, such as led/sound/popup/vibrate/signature.
- Group message support.
- iOS 6 Emoji message support.
- Custom conversation image background.
- Enhanced notification, reply in notification directly.
- Enhanced popup dialog for incoming message, support one more pages.
- Quick reply in popup message dialog for incoming message.
- Quick reply/call/read on Notiication in status bar.
- Custom the vibrate for incoming message.
- Support message template, you can custom your own gesture to insert template.
- Beautiful bubble theme support.
- Message widget support. you can see the unread message count by an 1x1 widget.
- Custom your own contact photo.
- Support to switch between the android style and bubble theme.
- Support change fonts.
- Support change background.
- Black list support for block spam message.
Message popup dialog:
- you can insert message template or emoji.
- you can scroll left or right when you receive two or more messages.
Enhanced Notification Question:
- Android version should be greater than v4.1
Group messaging Question:
- support group mms message on android 4.0, group mms message is just support in android 4.2.2, Now you can use Group message to support group mms message.
- Are the people I'm group texting required to have 4.2? yes! but when you install Group message, the answer is no.
- If you RECEIVE a group text, will it show you who the other recipients are? yes!
- Will it work with iOS group messages? yes!
- What's annoying about no group messages? They receiver it separately, they have no idea who else has received the text and can only send a text back to the sender (not the other recipients), but when you install Group message, you will have not any trouble with this.
1. Add beautiful Bubble theme support.
2. Add the widget support, you can see the unread message count by an 1x1 widget now.
3. Add the crash log collect support.
4. Add the enter key type setting support.
5. Fixed an bug that can not see the conversation thread on some deivce.
6. Fixed some other update bug of mms widget.
7. Fixed some problem about the vibrate.
1. Custom notification for each contact, such as led/sound/popup/vibrate.
2. Custom your own contact photo.
3. Support to switch between the android style and bubble theme.
4. Fixed the mms problem that can not send or receive mms picture on some device.
5. Fixed two crash bugs on some devices.
6. Change to support use emoji keyboard to insert emoji.
7. Support to fill APN info manually.
8. Support to select the enter key type. such as send/new line/emoji.
1. Add an entry for Custom notification for each contact, press menu key and select "Contact Notification".
2. Fixed the problem that can not install emoji plugin.
3. Fixed an crash problem when update contact sometime.
4. Cleanup the setting items.
1. Add iOS 7/iOS 6 bubble themes support.
2. Change the background of send message bar.
3. Fixed an blink bug when loading mms pictures.
4. Fixed one crash bug when loading contacts on some devices.
1. Fixed some bugs of custom conversation background, like blurry half problem or part of picture.
2. Enhanced an Landscope conversation background support.
3. Added an option for Slideshow mms pictures.
4. Fixed the led bug, it just blink yellow ago.
5. Fixed an bug of custom background that can't select pictues, like picture from picasa.
1. Add android Kitkat 4.4 support.
2. Add more mms log info for resolve mms problem.
Warning: This app works even outside the vicinity of the NUS network. So don't be too trigger happy with the print button. Do NOT use your typical NUSNET credentials. Use your Soc Unix credentials. You can reset your Unix password here. https://mysoc.nus.edu.sg/~myacct/
If encounter bugs or wish to suggest improvements, email me or report an issue on the Github page (See below).
1. Print PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX and ODT files
2. Remaining quota check
3. Print Status Check
4. Print to custom printer
5. Page formatting for documents
6. Can share files to this app via file browser applications
Things to take note:
1. Check the printer status first before printing
2. Don't hit multiple actions more than once, every single click corresponds to a new request.
3. Avoid using 3G or unstable connection when printing, the SSH library may go haywire over this. A Wifi network or better yet, the NUS's Wifi network is always preferred.
4. If the reset connection button does not work, force a closure of the app by removing it from the recent task list. Then open it again.
5. Since this app is still new, bugs are to be expected. Inform me if you do encounter them.
This app is open source. Checkout the source code https://github.com/yeokm1/nus-soc-print . A high level write-up can be viewed on my blog http://yeokhengmeng.com/2013/03/nus-soc-print-android-app.
Canon Inkjet Printers
PIXMA MP990 series, MP640 series, MP560 series, MX340 series, MX350 series, MX870 series, MG5200 series, MG6100 series, MG8100 series, MP495 series, MX880 series, MX420 series, MX410 series, MG8200 series, MG6200 series, MG5300 series, MG4100 series, MG3100 series, MX890 series, MX710 series, MX510 series, MX430 series, iP7200 series, MG6300 series, MG5400 series, MG4200 series, MG3200 series, PRO-100 series, PRO-10 series, MX450 series, MX520 series, MX720 series, MX920 series, MG3500 series, MG5500 series, MG6400 series, MG7100 series, E560 series, MX470 series, iP8700 series, iX6800 series
Devices running Android 4.4.2(KitKat)
Compatible apps with the print subsystem (as of Dec 2013):
Ever forgot to send an important SMS to someone? This app lets you send that SMS as ‘failed’ at any time you want so that you can blame it on the phone.
Get the benefit of sending an SMS to yourself in one of following options:
1)Inbox – fake received SMS
2)Sent – fake SMS sent successfully to anyone.
3)Draft – fake SMS saved as draft.
4)Outbox- fake SMS sent to anyone.
5)Failed- fake SMS that failed to send.
6)Queued-actually sends an SMS to someone.
Plan your design, mailing project and logistic project with the right technical product datas.
The formulary in the print field. All important formulas visible and calculable at a glance. Calculate every important value for your product.
The following formulas are included:
- Number of sheets in shipment
- Price of 1000 sheets into price for 100 kg
- Price for 100 kg into price of 1000 sheets
- Thickness of a innerbook into number of pages
- Calculate innerbook thickness
- Calculate thickness of a soft cover book / brochure
- Weight of a soft cover book / brochure
- Weight of a book with book case
- Calculate paper volume V
- Calculate sheet thickness in mm
- Running meters by diameter
- Running meters by weight
- Weight / Running meters
- Calculate scanning resolution
- Convert picture size mm - pixel
- Calculate filesize
- Calculate golden ratio
- Convert screen ruling lpi - lpc
- Convert inch – mm
- Print project per sheet
- Calculate samples per packaging unit
- Calculate maximum grammage for a product
- Weight of envelope
- Convert RGB to CMYK
- Convert CMYK to RGB
- Convert HKS
- Convert P
- Calculate thickness of a book
- Shingling in mm for brochures
- Calculate consumption of paint
You want even more formulas?
If you have questions or improvement suggestions do not hesitate to contact us at:
Visit us at:
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your Android phone or tablet
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office Word and Excel files
• Access and print your online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft SkyDrive
• Use the built-in web browser to find the webpage you want to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer’s status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
*Supports Android version 2.2 or higher
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
Epson Artisan 700/710/725/730*3/800/810/835/837*3/1430
Expression Home XP-200*3/XP-202/XP-203/XP-205*3/XP-207*3/XP-211/XP-212/XP-214/XP-215*3/XP-300*3/XP-302*3/XP-303*3/XP-305*3/XP-306*3/XP-310*3/XP-312*3/XP-313*3/XP-315*3/XP-400*3/XP-402*3/XP-403*3/XP-405*3/XP-406*3/XP-410*3/XP-412*3/XP-413*3/XP-415*3/XP-600*3/XP-605*3/XP-750*3/XP-800*3/XP-850*3
Expression Premium XP-600*3/XP-605*3/XP-750*3/XP-800*3
Expression Photo XP-850*3
2013 Expression Photo and Expression Premium Series*4
Epson Stylus® NX230/NX330/NX420/NX430*3/NX510/NX515/NX530*3/NX625
Epson WorkForce 310/323/325/435/520/545*3/600/610/615/630/633/635/645*3/840/845*3/2520/2530*3/2540*3/3520*3/3530*3/3540*3/7510*3/7520*3
Epson WorkForce Pro 4010*3/4020*3/4023*3/4090*3/4520*3/4530*3/4533*3/4540*3/4590*3
Epson Stylus Photo® R2000/R3000
*1 Only available through remote print functionality
*2 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
*3 Remote print functionality is also available
*4 Remote print, Copy functionalities are also available.
More from developer
ContactsPrint allows you to send your contacts via attachment and then print them!
This can be a good tool for send your contacts as text file into your mail / email / e-mail. When you send your address book, the text file will remain available on your SD card. Save your contact into txt file.
Print contacts / Rubric / Column / Index book / Address book ...
The visualization depends on your device.
* Keywords *
address book, column, rubric, index book, contacts, print number, print numbers
androList allow you to manage different lists, task list and send SMS a the people list with a tap...! androList allow you to create multiple checklists and share into text format!
You can create different list with different item!
You can manage: shopping list, list for the football games with the friends, camping list, tour list, item to suitcase, list of parteicipants to an excursion, list of things to take to the sea / mountain, list for the holidays ...
You can add new list and add to them new item. ITEM may be people, object and animal.
If you create a list with some people and set the mobile number, you can SEND a global message with a tap. You can call a single person from your list.
You can also backup of your lists, import people from contacs and shared you lists. There is also the widget!
The visualization depends on your device.
* Keywords *
list manager, multi list manager, Multi List To Do, Multi List To-Do, andro List, checkmark, manager, to do, todo
FastNumber allows you to call and send messages / SMS to your favorite number in a simple and fast!
Your favorite number is always available in your notification bar! Fast call and quick SMS!
The visualization depends on your device.
* Keywords *
fast call, speed dial, quick call, fast sms, fast message, quick sms, quick message, favorite number