People across the country are using Nextdoor to:
• Quickly get the word out about a break-in
• Organize a neighborhood crime watch
• Recommend a trustworthy babysitter
• Find out who does the best paint job in town
• Ask for help finding a lost dog
• Find a new home for an outgrown bike
• Finally remember your neighbors’ names
To stay updated on Nextdoor news, follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/nextdoor
• Twitter: twitter.com/nextdoor
We are bringing the idea of a neighborhood watch and community communication tool to your phone. With the rate of crimes increasing, real time communication between neighbors and citizens could not be more important. We need your help in figuring out the features that are most important to you. We would like to invite you to help us make this better. Sign up and start using it today! This only works if you participate.
WARNING: THIS APP IS NOT INTENDED FOR EMERGENCY PURPOSES. PLEASE CALL 911 OR LOCAL POLICE IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY.
This app is not affiliated with USAonWatch or any law enforcement agency.
• Shoot pictures using the camera and review them.
• Spot the location using GPS, cellular or wifi networks.
• Manually spot the location of the activity on a map.
• Attach multiple pictures using thumbnails.
• Enter details of activity, persons and vehicles.
• Share them using email, SMS or other online options.
• Location is sent as a Google Maps link.
• Attach the alert details as a .JSON file in outgoing emails
• Save alert details including location and pictures in your log book
• Import alerts from .JSON file received from other NCW users into your log book
• Export alerts from your log book as a .JSON file to sync with other devices
Photos, Videos, News, Announcements and moment of social activity and that you can download for free our application we have developed for you to be informed.
View the application to your phone and you can download Android Version 4.00 Must Be Over.