• Restez informés sur les horaires des trains SNCF en temps réel grâce à la rubrique "PROCHAINS TRAINS" et abonnez-vous aux alertes de votre ligne !
• Trouvez les arrêts des transports en commun autour de vous en un clin d’œil avec la rubrique « AUTOUR DE MOI »
• Grâce à la rubrique "ITINÉRAIRES", trouvez le meilleur itinéraire à Paris et en Ile-de-France en transports en commun (métro, trains, RER, bus, tramway et VELIB')
• Suivez l’état du trafic et des travaux en cours (et à venir) grâce à la rubrique "INFOS TRAFIC"
• Gardez un œil sur toute l'actualité Transilien grâce à la rubrique "ACTUALITÉS" et découvrez les événements près de chez vous !
Un avis ou une remarque? Vous souhaitez commenter l’application ?
Envoyez-nous vos remarques et commentaires par la rubrique "Votre avis" !
=== Application officielle de SNCF Transilien pour tous vos déplacements en Ile-de-France ===
Et bien plus encore !
- Découvrez nos fils twitter et les Flash Radios des lignes pour plus d'informations.
- Retrouvez les applications recommandées par SNCF Transilien
(l'appli TRANQUILIEN qui permet de connaître le taux de remplissage de vos trains par exemple)
- De nombreux plans utiles (Carte du métro, plan du réseau Ile de France, plan des lignes de RER, Noctilien ....)
- Et n'hésitez pas à nous contacter par mail ou par téléphone directement depuis l'application !
L'application va continuer à s'enrichir : n'hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos suggestions ou remarques par la rubrique "Votre avis" !
- Find the best itinerary to your destination right from the home screen or with advanced options.
- Receive customized alerts in case of a traffic disruption on your usual lines,
- Find Metro, RER, Bus, Tramway and Transilien stations around you,
- Get the next stops time in real-time anywhere on the RATP network,
- Get the network and lines maps for the Metro, RER, Bus, Noctilien, Tramway and airport lines.
- Discover good deals near you.
* Métros : Lines 1, 2, 3, 3bis, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7bis, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14
* RER : A, B, C, D and E
* Transiliens : H, J, L, N, P, R and U
* Bus : 20 to 512
* Tramways : T1 to T8
Flash traffic infos are displayed too (from RATP and SNCF)
Follow us on Twitter : @wmyway_mobile
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/wmywayapp
The use & install of WMyWay requires you to read and accept theses terms :
WMyWay transmit to external servers over the internet, all your requests about timetable & lines. Using WMyWay suppose to accept this process.
Thoses informations are never sold or shared with someone else. We do not store them.
• find routes to or from a station or an address, and save them to get personalised updates in real time (your train times, departure and arrival platforms, any alerts and details of works)
• use location services to find the stations nearest to you, or to find a route to them
• view departures and arrivals at the station of your choice
• import your tickets (e-tickets(1) or paper tickets) for support right up until your train leaves (route calculation, time left before departure, platform and seating information)
• import your SNCF loyalty card to find all your trips automatically and receive all your useful travel data
• Save your regular trips to get live train times instantly and organise your life
Your SNCF app provides information for more than 5,400 stations in France and 150 in the rest of Europe. TGV, TER, Transilien, Intercités, Eurostar and Thalys: valid for all trains and coaches(2) operated by SNCF Group and its partners, the SNCF app is an aid to travel in Île-de-France, the Paris metropolitan area, France and Europe.
Do you have a connected watch? Good news! The app is compatible with the Moto 360 as well as all compatible Android Wear watches. Get useful information and updates on your saved trips direct to your wrist.
Please let us know your needs, wishes and suggestions to help improve the app in "More- your opinion matters". We will update the app regularly with the changes you ask for!
• Route planning functionality. Getting results to you quickly.
• Easy to search for a station or find the one nearest to you.
• Select a route type, either the fastest or which has the fewest changes.
• Calculate your route. Know how long your journey will take, how many stations you will pass through and which direction you are heading.
• Track your journey on the metro map feature and view the local area around each metro station.
• In-app purchase to remove ads.
If you need more information or have a question about Paris Metro join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd
- Paris Metro.
- Location of bus and metro stops
Also contains the network plans and a traffic bulletin
Note: To access the geolocation, a minimum OpenGL version is required, as well as Google Play Services.
If you encounter any problems or if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me by email!
Free of charge, the Visit Paris by Metro application provides access to a wide range of services for carefree travel around Paris and for discovering the most attractive locations in the capital: the Eiffel Tower, the Musée du Louvre, the Sacré-Cœur, the Château de Versailles or even Disneyland® Paris. Most of the functionalities are accessible even when you are offline, so that you can enjoy exploring the city without using up your mobile Internet allowance!
No more folding, unfolding and deciphering maps: start discovering Paris from your telephone:
- Geolocate your position so that you can find nearby cultural sites.
- Calculate your itineraries for travelling around Paris by Metro.
- Access practical information about the main tourist locations.
- View route maps of the Metro, RER and tramway lines.
- Display the streets of Paris with a map which is accessible even without an Internet connection.
No network when you are in the Metro or you don't want to activate the service while travelling abroad? The Visit Paris by Metro application also operates in offline mode:
- Calculate your itineraries from and to the Metro stations and the listed tourist locations.
- Check railway routes in offline mode.
- Download - free of charge - the map of Paris (20 MB) before you leave and mark where you are on the map of Paris without using up your mobile Internet allowance. Geolocate your position and mark on the map the nearby tourist locations.
- Complete information about the tourist locations, about the Metro in Paris as well as the transfer to railway stations and airports is available in offline mode.
Travel without stress, let Visit Paris by Metro be your guide throughout your journey around the French capital:
- Find out about the various types of ticket issued by the RATP and, using the simulator, choose the most suitable ticket for your journey.
- With ease, you can plan your transfers between Paris railway stations and airports using the information provided: maps and itineraries, interconnecting transport services (including Roissybus, Orlybus and Orlyval), timetables, fares, etc.
- Read advice and operating instructions to find your way around the Metro, together with useful numbers.
- "Excuse me, where is the Metro?", "I want to buy a ticket to…". Find useful phrases translated into English, German, ltalian, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese.
The following tourist locations are described in the application:
Notre-Dame de Paris, the Sacré-Cœur de Montmartre, the Musée du Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, the Centre Pompidou, the Musée d'Orsay, the Cité des sciences et de l'Industrie, the Chapelle de la médaille miraculeuse, the Muséum national d'histoire naturelle, the Galeries nationales du Grand Palais, the Arc de Triomphe, the Hôtel National des Invalides - Musée de l'Armée, the Musée du Quai Branly, the Musée d'Art moderne de la Ville de Paris, the Musée Grévin, the Sainte-Chapelle, the Tour Montparnasse, the Musée Rodin, the Panthéon, the Conciergerie, the Musée de l'Orangerie, Disneyland® Paris, the Domaine de Versailles, Champs sur Marne, Espace Dali, the Château de Fontainebleau and many more.
Comments, suggestions? Feel free to share your opinion of the application or your ideas for the next update by submitting comments and by voting for it on the store.
Pas besoin de lancer une autre application compliquée et bourrée de publicité, une simple petite widget vous permet de voir l'état de votre ligne !
Via un simple toucher sur la widget Métro trafic et vous consultez l'état de l'ensemble des lignes RATP !
Un deuxième clique sur votre ligne et vous voyez l'ensemble des événements.
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro*, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC*
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus*, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Palm Tran*, Tri-Rail, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop!
Whether you plan to visit the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre or the Chateau de Versailles, this FREE app will help you make the most of your time in the city.
- Find out the most useful parisian tips to save time and travel carefree.
- Metro, RER Maps in HD
- Amazing tips to travel faster in the public transport in Paris
- Save time to travel as a native Parisian
This application is the app you must have to always have a map in your pocket. It works offline, so no charge cost !
Feel free to leave a great comment to encourage our work !
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels, Lisbon, Amsterdam/Randstad, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Step-by-step instructions for your journey in realtime
* Get a notification when it's time to get off at your stop
* Live disruption notifications
- New York: MTA, MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, NJT & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH, Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, LA Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / LADOT
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
This application calculate the shortest path between 2 stations (using Métro, RER, Tramway), or address or GPS position.
No connection needed (except for addresses geocoding and timetables). This is the perfect app for travelling in Paris!
Par vos remontées, vous participerez avec l’UFC-Que Choisir, principale association de consommateurs en France, à la construction d’un Observatoire indépendant et participatif de la qualité des transports régionaux. Par votre mobilisation dans la durée, vous nous aiderez à enfin obtenir des pouvoirs publics un indicateur fiable sur la ponctualité des trains régionaux, qui permette une tarification en fonction de la qualité des trains régionaux.