www.webcarp.com is the most important and powerful web about carpfishing in Spain; it's the pioneer web in carpfishing here since 2000.
CWR began its journey in March 2007 until November 2013, when it was renewed and redirected to tablets and smartphones, and now called CarpMAG.
The old 41 CWR issues will be published in the Play Store. A later edition unmissable!
This app is best for: fisherman, boaters, and people who enjoy water sports.
GPS Fish uses the GPS built into your Android phone and works in remote places without the need of data or cellular signals.
BUILT FOR ANGLERS
• Outdoor Maps: View topographic, aerial, terrain, hybrid and street maps. Topo maps are 1:24K scale in the Lower 48, 1:63K in Alaska and 1:50K in Canada.
• Offline Maps: Build your own offline map bundles. Pick an area, select map type, and download maps onto your iPhone to view them in areas without a cell or data connection.
• Weather Reports: Check five-day weather forecasts. See the current humidity, heat index, dew point, wind chill, wind speed and direction.
• Sun/Moon: See solar and lunar phases by date and location.
• Elite members: Access exclusive map overlays: 6,900 lake maps, see dirt roads, public land boundaries, and real-time Doppler radar and wind speeds.
JOIN OUR FISHING COMMUNITY
• Share photos of your catches with friends via mobile and online apps. Caught a monster fish? Post it to the Fish Feed and showoff your catch without revealing where you caught it.
• Check back daily to see new fish photos posted by other GPS Fish users.
RECORD FISHING TRIPS
• Keep a digital journal of where and when you caught fish.
• Record unlimited tracks and routes on seamless maps.
• Check the digital compass. Choose between: Magnetic North and True North.
• Mark waypoints where you caught fish. Create markers for the boat dock, marina, or underwater structures. Use the GoTo feature to return to them anytime.
• Capture photos and videos.
• See 10+ on-the-go trip stats, including mileage, speed and direction.
Get access to exclusive features and outdoors maps on your phone, tablet, and PC. As an Elite member, you get:
View underwater charts for over 6,900 lakes in the U.S. See depth contours down to 10-foot intervals. Coverage includes popular bass, walleye, northern pike, and trout fisheries. Please check our lake coverage at: http://cabelas.trimbleoutdoors.com/Products/ReconElite/LakeCoverage.aspx
View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
View public land boundaries to find access points to lakes, creeks, and rivers. Good for shoreline anglers and fly-fisherman.
Mega Offline Map
Access more than 2,500 bundles. Download topographic maps on your phone by state and county.
Get full-access to all the features in all our hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps.
See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark waypoints, draw tracks, import GPS and GPX files from other map programs and GPS devices.
Print high-quality maps on your home printer. Plus, Elite members get 20% off all custom printed map orders at MyTopo.com.
Trimble GPS Fish is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology. Check out our other hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Hunt and Trimble GPS Maps.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Fish is designed and optimized for Android smartphones, not tablets.
Feedback: Tell us what you think of GPS Fish and learn more at GPSHuntFish.com.
Contains a customizable user interface - from simple (allowing tracking of minimal information) to complex (allowing tracking of the used bait and usage of rod counters), designed to be usable in fishing situations (powerful sun, night fishing).
- counter alarm for each rod (Each alarm has a distinct sound which can be configured)
- hookbait management (You can define & use your own set of hookbaits in order to obtain statistics regarding their success)
- minimal interface that allows rapid catch addition
- post on facebook (All pictures associated with catches can be in one click posted on facebook)
- catches picture gallery (Display catches augmented with catch information: hour, bait, catch type)
- trip notes (Allows you to add notes about the fishing spot, tackle you noticed were missing, weather conditions, etc)
- powerful statistics
- trip management (Add/delete existing trips and open old trips to see their recorded data)
- powerful settings (customize each option that shall be used in a trip, send trip results by email to your friends)
- multi-language support (for now English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Romanian, Hungarian, Russian)
View the sample video: http://vimeo.com/52955520.
Deeper – smart fishfinder is a first of its kind portable wireless fish finder especially designed for amateur and professional fishermen alike, to find out location of fish, depth, water temperature, bottom contour and much more, when you are fishing.
It is the first Smart Fishfinder in the world that works in conjunction with your Android device. It can be used in ocean, river or lake; salt or fresh waters; summer or winter. Using amazing and innovative technology, Deeper Smart Fishfinder is the ideal tool to improve your fishing experience.
Smart Fish Finder application provides you with a detailed fish activity level calendar based on solunar forcast data, integrated camera function, up-to-date weather reports, customized fishing log, integrated map function and is fully integrated within social media networks so you can share your fishing stories and pictures quickly and easily at the touch of a button.
* Fishing activity calendar:
* By Month / Week / Day / Hour.
* Fishing weather forecast (Global):
* Temperature / High / Low;
* Wind Speed;
* Sun set / Sun rise;
* Moon set / Moon rise.
* Fishing log:
* Data time.
* GPS coordinates;
* Weather info.
* Fishing map:
* Fishing place;
* Info sharing on social networks:
* Google Plus.
* App settings:
* Units: Metric / Imperial / Fathoms;
* Frequency: 290 kHz / 90 khz;
* Depth Alarms: On / Off;
* Fish Alarm: On / Off;
* Fish Depth: On / Off;
* Data History: 5min / 10min / 15 min;
* Brightness: 10 – 100 %;
* Backup: Import from Google Drive / Export to Google Drive.
This app is the perfect planning tool for outdoor activities. Now there’s no need for any excuses. Know when to fish, know where to fish, find out where the fish are hiding, catch them, photograph them, and tell the world about it.
You must download the application in order to use the gadget, but all other features of the app can be used even without the Deeper and for free.
Start fishing the smart way!
* Al je vangstgegevens duidelijk in één overzicht
* Deel je vangsten direct met je vrienden via social media
* Bekijk de visactiviteiten van je vismaten
* Uitgebreide persoonlijke vangststatistieken
* Check direct wat er in Nederland gevangen wordt!
voor vragen mail naar email@example.com
Je vangsten kun je eenvoudig delen met je vrienden via de bekende social media als Facebook, Hyves en Twitter.
Mijn VISmaat is een echte sportviscommunity: je kunt vismaten uitnodigen, activiteiten van je vismaten checken, vangsten beoordelen en nog veel meer