‘Recycle for MK’ helps residents of Milton Keynes to know what, when and how to recycle.
Do you ever forget to put your bins out? Or wonder what happens when it’s a bank holiday? Are you ever unsure whether you can recycle an item of rubbish? ‘Recycle for MK’ can help!
· What goes in my bins?- A comprehensive guide to what you can recycle and which of your bins to put it in.
· Collection reminders- You’ll receive a notification every week reminding you to put your bins out.
· Alternative collection days- You’ll receive a notification if your bin collection day has changed due to a bank holiday.
· Cancelled collections- If bin collections are cancelled for any reason – e.g. heavy snow – the app will let you know not to put your bins out.
· Local recycling centres- If you want to know where your local bottle bank or tip is, the app will tell you – and even give you directions to help you get there.
Download the app now, and help Milton Keynes work on reducing the 60,000 tons of rubbish that we currently send to landfill every year.