* Ability to store patient images securely on cloud
* Send messages to members & groups; easily share cases & images
* Latest news, announcements from IADVL
* Access subscribed journals
* Keep a track of Dermatology events
* Patient Information Leaflets: ability to email them to patients
Overall it serves as an essential and handy tool for members of the IADVL.
REQUIRES a VisualDx subscription; see below for details.
Covering more than 1,300 pediatric and adult conditions represented by 30,000 images, VisualDx combines expert medical knowledge, standardized terminology, intelligent search, and the best medical images to deliver concise and accurate answers. Designed to assist physicians and enhance patient care, VisualDx aids in the identification of dermatologic, infectious, genetic, metabolic, nutritional, and occupational diseases, benign and malignant growths, drug-induced conditions, and other injuries. The VisualDx system allows physicians to search by diagnosis, build a patient-specific differential, or look up drug-induced adverse reactions by medication – all at the point of care. VisualDx Mobile is the ONLY professional medical app to show disease variation with MULTIPLE images of each disease.
With VisualDx you can:
* Visually confirm a diagnosis by comparing medical images to your patient’s presentation.
* Quickly search by disease for next steps on management and patient care.
* Build a custom differential based on your patient’s signs, symptoms, and other key findings.
* Review ICD codes, diagnostic pearls, best tests, and more, right at the point of care.
* Build a visual differential of medication-induced diseases by drug for over 800 medications.
* Provide on-the-spot patient education with real medical images.
* Search by country to identify conditions potentially related to travel
Over 1,500 hospitals and clinics use VisualDx to aid diagnostic accuracy, enhance medical education, and improve patient outcomes.
Go to http://www.visualdx.com/visualdx AT YOUR INSTITUTION and click “Get our free app… Learn how” to register for a personal VisualDx user name and password to use on your Android device.
CURRENT subscribers: use your existing user name and password with VisualDx Mobile.
NEW subscribers: sign up in the app to start using your VisualDx free trial.
No user account or registration is required, users are always kept anonymous. 70% of users are recommended over-the-counter treatments and may not require a doctor's visit.
24-HOUR RESPONSE TIME GUARANTEED- First Derm promises a response within 24 hours of your case submission.
BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST – Every First Derm Dermatologists has had more than 10 years of specialized training in dermatology at top medical institutions and have been vetted by a senior medical advisory board.
100% ANONYMOUS – No login or identifiable information is needed. Additionally, your information is encrypted and always kept on secure servers.
SKIN GUIDE - The skin guide provides information about the most common skin conditions. Find out for yourself about your skin problems from a safe source.
FIND YOUR CLOSEST DERMATOLOGIST- First Derm has geo-location capabilities used to display a map showing the nearest pediatrician, dermatologist and pharmacy based on your location.
COST - Every case submitted costs $40.00.
This service is provided by iDoc24 AB.
For any questions about the service please contact email@example.com.