Students studying undergraduate and postgraduate modules can download their core module learning materials to their mobile devices for use offline. These materials are digital reproductions of the materials students are sent in the post. Materials currently delivered online will not be available through the OU Anywhere app.
By installing the OU Anywhere app you are agreeing to The Open University’s Policies and Statements http://www.open.ac.uk/about/main/admin-and-governance/policies-and-statements.
What's New in Version 2.0.3:
Updated graphical interface offering an improved user experience.
Improved information and management of the storage space on your device.
Transcripts and closed captions viewable on videos where available.
PDF materials will be automatically organised into separate directories by module within the 'Download' folder - particularly useful on a tablet device to aid study while travelling/commuting. Clicking on a download link a second time will open the previously downloaded file rather than download a duplicate copy, reducing mobile data usage.
A student login for the Open University website is required!!!
PLEASE NOTE: This application is NOT endorsed or supported by The Open University in any way. I am a student studying with The Open University and created this application as a personal project.
Your log-in information is used only for the purpose of logging into the Open University site. All of your details are totally removed from the application on logging out.
Please leave feedback if you find my application useful or have suggestions for new features!
- Email: direct link to Griffith’s student email login page.
- Maps: scalable maps with augmented reality, "places" and "tours" features that provide information and directions to places of interest on each campus.
- Ask us: a mobile friendly interface where staff, current students and future students can instantly have their questions answered.
- Health-Safety: information for staff and students about resources available in support of Health & Safety in the work/study place.
- Net Quota: students and staff now have up-to-date access to their account details and monthly Internet usage.
- Learning: a mobile friendly interface for using Learning@Griffith to access on-line course material.
- News: browse and search Griffith news feeds.
- Directory: search the public directory for students, faculty, staff and administrators. Send an email or place a call, find directions to their location and save contact information to your phone’s address book.
- Events: provides compiled event information from a range of university calendars.
- Timetables: search or browse through your class and course timetables.
- Courses: Access info about available programs and courses (degree finder).
- Study2015: Information for prospective and new students
- Transit: Griffith internal bus and QLD Translink timetable information sourced directly from Translink web site.
- GriffithPAY: Online shopping cart allows for purchase of a range of items required at the University.
- Computer Labs: indicates where available computers are in Labs across all campuses.
- Library: library hours, search for resources, place holds, and check borrowings and more.
- Video: access Griffith's official YouTube Channel.
- ITunesU: connect to Griffith's iTunesU presence and access a range of podcast and streaming material.
- Emergency: provides access to important phone numbers and websites, giving all campus stakeholders peace of mind.
- Surveys - Complete your course feedback survey on your mobile and tell us what you thought of your course.
This app that has been developed by child psychologists and other specialists at The Open University enables young children to take part in fun games which can help develop interests and skills that will be relevant to them when they start to read.
University Business School’s progressive set of values: responsible leadership,
sustainable business practices and global orientation with an Asia-Pacific focus. This
app connects you to the Griffith MBA through regular updates, invitations to events and
social media. The Griffith MBA app is available to everyone.
• Business management tips and ideas* – regularly updated and ready to inspire
you to think deeply about how you do business
• Updates from the MBA Director about the Griffith MBA program, current research,
industry insights and general food for thought
• Upcoming events – for prospective, current and alumni MBA students, as well as
• Details on the Griffith MBA program and courses – find out if our program aligns
with your interests and business requirements
• Links to social media, including an active Griffith MBA for Life Linkedin Group,
Griffith Business School Facebook and the MBA Director’s Twitter feed.
The Griffith MBA app allows you to plug into the Griffith MBA and our contemporary
values, our research and our practical tips, which we hope to share with as many people
as we can. Our values are embedded in all that we do and ensure that anyone who
engages with us is equipped for business and leadership in the 21 st century. We want to
help as many individuals as possible learn how to run a progressive, forward-thinking
organisation with a focus on responsible, sustainable and global solutions.
At Griffith, we don’t believe the latest thinking should only be available to those signed
up to study with us; we think our MBA is an MBA for life.
*Tips and ideas are also searchable by category (value), tag and keyword, for ease of
Griffith University is located in Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
The Griffith MBA program is available at the South Bank and Gold Coast campuses.
From 2014, the Griffith MBA will be available for flexible study on campus and/or online
(including fully online). Learn more about the Griffith MBA.
This app contains all the information you’ll need to successfully plan your day and ensure you get the most out of your visit. It provides full details of the day’s activities and includes all locations and times.
• Create your own schedule using the built-in planner by starring your favourite talks and activities
• Receive the latest traffic information, news updates and shuttle bus timetables directly to your device
• Use the built-in maps function to find your way around our campuses
• Find the nearest place to grab a coffee or a sandwich
Our Undergraduate Open Days take place on Friday 12 and Saturday 13 September 2014. Book your place at nottingham.ac.uk/opendays and don’t forget to use the hashtag #uonopenday!
With the DeakinMMH299 Unit App, Students can:
1) View Class Schedules and notes
2) Participate in class polling and study feedback
3) Submit forms and queries using the App
4) Receive push notifications
5) Scan to confirm attendance
Swipe or tap through the pages to read the story as you would any ordinary graphic novel. Click the blue swirls throughout the novel to access supporting notes and references from the authors and illustrator.
The app is available across a variety of mobile and tablet devices to allow you to view the novel during seminars and other classes. Downloadable pdfs of the novel and notes are included.
St Lucia campus Sunday 3rd August
Ipswich campus Wednesday 6th August
Gatton campus Sunday 17th August
UQ Open Day is the perfect opportunity to experience what it’s like to be part of The University of Queensland. Explore the campus grounds and world-class facilities, and talk to our passionate staff members. Get a feel for how great uni life can be by speaking with current UQ students.
This app outlines the range of information sessions and activities available at Open Day.