Design goes way beyond software and there is a lot of theory behind it. In this introductory course, you'll learn the basics needed to create amazing and real design.
For this course, you won't need any sort of equipment or specific software. "Why? Isn't design just Photoshop?" you may ask, to which I answer "No, my dear reader! It is not!". By understanding the process behind what real designers do and understand, you will also be able to see what makes good design.
Why is that logo appealing? Why does that poster grab my attention? How is it that I can understand that ad, even though nothing is written on it? After participating in this course, you'll finally understand more of design and gain the ability to see the world in a different way.
From the history of communication to the 5 basics principles of design, if you really want to learn design this is the perfect course for you!
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ What is design?
✔ What does a designer do?
✔ Design Process & Design Elements
✔ Design principles
✔ Design elements in the real world
✔ Design principles in the real world
✔ Course revision
✔ Download the full audio lecture
✔ Book recommendations
• Lifetime access to 11 lectures
• A community of 21100+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: Video lectures, Audio lectures, Presentations, Articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMMY *
"I really enjoyed the clarity of the course. It names the most essential elements important for deign work, giving the student a chance to work from there and relate them in real life. I would take another course on the subject if available. "
-(Angeline Medina Cardona ) ★★★★★
"Great introduction to graphic design, I like your way of teaching and eagerly waiting for more in depth courses of design basics"
-(Tina Lina) ★★★★★
"I am a new and eager graphic designer. This charged me on my path to learning more. So many simple elements were taught so clearly. Thanks. "
-(Chris Bresky) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Sean Berg | Designer, Entrepreneur and Design lover
Sean Berg, also known as Canha, is a graphic and web designer with over 10 years experience.
Install the "Graphic Design Basics" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
All the tutorials on this course offer practical demonstrations of how to use the Photoshop and Illustrator software in your design business.
Although the tutorials are practical examples of work a graphic designer does, they are also fun, impressive examples of what you can achieve with this powerful software.
• Adding sunset to a sky in Photoshop
• Adding an intense sunset to a sky in Photoshop
• Increasing contrast to a product image to make it look better
• Improving images in Photoshop generally
• How to make pop art in Photoshop
• How to remove backgrounds and cut around images in Photoshop
• Creating a 3D e-book cover and image in Photoshop
• Creating a favicon for a website in Photoshop
• Creating and saving web graphics in Illustrator and Photoshop
• Creating a "quality stamp" in Illustrator
• Creating a custom logo font in rounded corners in Illustrator
• How to make Powerpoint and Excel charts look great in Illustrator
All the tutorials are easy to follow with complete step-by-step instructions with menu commands and keystroke shortcuts. Dive right in with Real World Graphic Designs. You'll creating graphics within minutes!
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 14 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Improving landscape photography
- Improving product shots
- Cutting out images
- Creating web graphics
- Creating "pop art"
- Creating logos
- Improving diagrams and charts
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
• SECTION 1: Introduction
• SECTION 2: Beginner Photoshop
• SECTION 3: Intermediate Photoshop
• SECTION 4: Web graphics
• SECTION 5: Intermediate Illustrator
• SECTION 6: Conclusion
✔ Lifetime access to 14 lectures
✔ A community of 7000+ people trying to learn the same thing!
✔ Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
✔ Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Efficient, fast and perfect!"
- (Paulo Vieira) ★★★★★
"Instructor is very informative and it never gets boring. However I do wish a few other of the AI tools would have been discussed. Great class, thanks!!"
- (Tracey Morgan) ★★★★★
"Rob's courses are the best and this particular course is really great! This course doesn't take very long to get through but is packed with lots of little handy tips! It's also great to see some simple examples of how you can use both Illustrator and Photoshop together. Really great stuff, THANK YOU!"
- (Amy Aes) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Rob Cubbon | Graphic designer and marketer
Rob is a Graphic designer and marketer. He has over 20 years experience in graphic design and marketing. I has run his own company Rob Cubbon since 2005. He provides creative design and effective marketing services.
Install the "Learn Graphic Designs" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
1. Using web graphics on printed material.
With many young designers coming from a pre-dominantly web design background the transfer over from web design to traditional design for print can bring with it a multitude of design sins. Images supplied at 72dpi and crunched down to load fast on a website are going to reproduce very badly in print you can get away with small thumbnails but blowing things up to any appreciable size is going to be pushing your luck. There are a number of online sites offering free or very cheap quality hi resolution images which are a good source for suitable imagery.
2. Forgetting about or not allowing enough bleed.
A very common error is to send to print a document or flattened image that has no bleed at all. Generally speaking you should allow at least 3mm around every cut off edge. Failing to do so will give the printers no leeway and will either crop off the side of the page or give you a white border. It is always a good idea when supplying image files to save layered psd files then if things need extending or cropping you can do this on the background layer and hopefully cut down your work
3. Using obscure fonts and not embedding or outlining them for output.
We've all been guilty of this at some point and things are generally fine if you are going to be the only person accessing your artwork or documents. However if someone else needs to amend the files or use your vector logo on one of there publications. Unless you package up the used fonts, they are not going to be able to open the files correctly and some software programs may replace any unknown fonts with a default. This is a particular problem when you need to dig out stuff that was created several years previously and you no longer have your old fonts installed.
4. Supplying print ready artwork using spot colours or rgb
There are valid reasons for using spot colours in artwork, logos that need to reference particular pantone colours for example. In general design work however most print is sent through on 4 colour presses CMYK with occasional 5th colour for luminoius or metallic colour or for spot UV varnish. It is very common for lazy designers to just place rgb images into files and expect the vibrant colours seen on screen to reproduce in print.
5. Allowing design illiterate clients to lead you round the houses
The customer is always right, goes the old adage. However it is often said with gritted teeth and a sense of patience that recognizes that these morons will at some stage be handing over a fat cheque for your troubles. It is often a good idea when first submitting visuals to throw in a couple of stinkers to hopefully get them to appreciate the design you would like them to accept. There is the very real danger of course of them loving the piece of absolute arsewipe that you knocked up in five minutes to make them think you've been earning your money. Still it's a living.
Download Graphic Designer Guide now!
1. Navigation Drawer
3. Arc Menu
5. Drag & Drop
You can also Download the SourceCode of this application through this the link
Getting familiar with keyboard shortcuts not only help you get the work done faster, but also more efficient. If your daily job rely heavily on using Windows, here are some Windows Keyboard Shortcuts you might want to check out.
********SHORTCUT KEYS INDEX********
Top 10 keyboard shortcuts everyone should knok
Internet Explorer Shortcut Keys
Windows 7 and Xp Shortcut Keys
Notepad++ Keyboard Shortcuts
5 cool Notepad++ tricks
Windows 7 Paint Keyboard Shortcuts
Word Pad & Winword Shortcut
Shortcut Keys of Microsoft Excel
Microsoft PowerPoint Shortcut Keys
Shortcut Keys of DOS
Shortcut Keys or Function Keys for Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
Photoshop Shortcuts PC / Mac - CS6 CC
60 Photoshop shortcuts to speed up your workflow
MS-Access Shortcut Keys
MS-Outlook Shortcut Keys
Adobe Flash 8 Shortcut Keys
Adobe CorelDraw 12
Adobe PageMaker 6.5
Dreamweaver 8 Keyboard Shortcuts
- Infinite canvas (pan, zoom, or rotate)
- Infinite layers and unique layer options: split, merge, flip, duplicate, and perspective transformation
- Five types of symmetry: horizontal, vertical, angular, radial, and kaleidoscopic
- Infinite undo and redo system
- A relative menu system designed for speed painting
- Import images from your gallery, camera, or the web
- Special Effects include four types of blurring, inner or outer shadowing, and embossing
- A fluid interface fully optimized for touchscreen devices
- Path editing and a unique pen tool
- Save as JPEG or PNG (with background or without background), or PSD
- Export images as large as 100 megapixels
- Export path data to SVG for editing in your favorite graphics editor
- Export design to Infinite Painter
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
*** The Full Version is ad-free and allows you to save images as PNG, PSD, or SVG. ***
From a redesigned Welcome screen and workspaces that suit your needs to a wealth of content such as clipart and photos, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7 helps you to get started and become productive quickly.
New! Welcome Screen navigation
The Welcome Screen has been completely redesigned, making it easier to navigate and discover the abundance of available resources, including Workspace selection, What’s New, a Gallery of inspiring user creations, application updates, Tips and Tricks, video tutorials, CorelDRAW.com, as well as Membership and Subscription information.
New! Workspace selection
The revamped Welcome Screen now includes a Workspace tab, which lets you choose from a variety of workspaces that were designed for different proficiency levels and specific tasks.
A variety of tailor-made, workflow-specific workspaces have been introduced to help new users get accustomed to the suite faster and easier. We’ve worked with professional industry experts who use the suite routinely to arrange tools and features for specific tasks, such as page layout and illustration.
Mail them to email@example.com with your pic to see your program and photo in the next app.....I am waiting ;) !
This app contains programs on Computer Graphics written in C language which will be useful for students learning computer graphics or people interested in computer graphics using C language.
There are 97 graphics programs like:
-->DDA Line Algorithm
-->Cohensutherland Line Clipping Algorithm
-->Bresenham's Line Algorithm
-->Bresenham;s Circle Algorithm
-->3D scaling, rotation and translation
--> Bresenham's ellipse drawing algorithm
-->Liang Barsky Line Clipping Algorithm
-->DDA Circle Algorithm
and many more.. WITH SAMPLE REAL OUTPUT SCREEN !!
v1.5 Big Update!! New interface, bug fixed, more programs, programs divided into 3 categories:
v1.4 added more programs and output screen
v1.3 minor update :just fixed some programs and fixed alignment
v1.2 added new programs and improved interface
If you find any bugs in this app or any problem with the programs or want to suggest something about this app then please mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org before rating.
The smartphone is next to the PC keyboard and serves as a specially tailored keypad for CorelDraw or PhotoPaint.
(This app is used as an accessibility tool for speeding up work while Corel is running on the computer)
With just one touch functions can be performed that otherwise would require tedious keystrokes:
There are two selectable layouts that supports CorelDraw (X5 and X6) and CorelPhotoPaint.
The connection to your computer is done via WLAN/WiFi.
In order to use the app, a corresponding receive program has to be installed on your computer. On your PC, go to: www.dirtyhand.me to the page “download”.
AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
This version is limited to individual gears.
- Number of teeth.
- Normal Module.
- Pressure angle.
- Helix angle. (For helical gears).
- Number of teeth measured. (Limited to 3 in this version).
- Correction of tooth profile. (Limited to 0 in this version).
- Correction toothed head. (Limited to 0 in this version).
- Module apparent or tangential. (For helical gears).
- Axial module. (For helical gears).
- Modulo base.
- Step normal diametral
- Step diametrical apparent or tangential. (For helical gears).
- Step usual.
- Step apparent or tangential. (For helical gears).
- Step axial. (For helical gears).
- Step regular basis.
- Step apparent basis or tangential. (For helical gears).
- Tooth depth.
- Pitch diameter.
- Outer diameter.
- Diameter base.
- Diameter background.
- Normal tooth thickness.
- Apparent thickness or tangential tooth. (For helical gears).
- Unlimited number of teeth and modules.
- Notice when you are not using a standard module.
- Notice when scour will occur on the teeth.
- Possibility to export the results to a file.
- Graphical Explanation of the most important parameters.
- 7 languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Japanese and Russian.
- Simple interface.
For any questions or improves contact in the email that appears in the application.
1.Provides 3D animation assembly manuals
2.Checks assembly steps before getting started
3.Supports touch, drag, expand, and rotation functions
4.Complete robot assembly without a manual
*PLAY - 21 examples
*IDEAS - 77 examples
*OLLO - 48 examples
*BIOLOID Premium - 29 examples
*BIOLOID STEM - 16 examples
*DREAM - 48 examples
*SMART - 19 examples
*Other contents to be uploaded
# roboplus design
The app allows you to put on the drawing canvas everything from simple predefined shapes such as rectangles, ellipses and lines to complex free-shaped figures that can be drawn by hand or created in spline editor. You can insert pictures to your drawings as well. It’s also possible to set any paper size, measure units, grid and snap settings for the page.
Application features include unlimited undo\redo, grouping and arranging of shapes, solid and gradients fills, various line dash patterns and so on.
Designed drawings can be saved on disk or exported to png, jpeg, pdf and svg formats.
+ The CorelDRAW X6,X7 interface
+ Working with new documents
+ Exploring new document advanced options
+ Moving and adding pages
+ Understanding page setup
+ Using CorelDraw X6 CONNECT
+ Tool for CorelDraw X6, X7
Combines the technical drawing tools of Corel DESIGNER with the graphic design power of CorelDRAW to give you a complete visual communication solution.
Take advantage of all-new features to tackle a wide range of technical communication projects, from complex coreldraw training manuals in this application and intricate parts catalogs to detailed instruction sheets and more.
Udacity courses are taught by industry experts from Facebook, Google, Cloudera and MongoDB.
Our classes range from teaching you the very basics of programming, to more advanced courses that help you make sense of data.
Enjoy our courses in the comfort of your own home, solve a programming problem at a coffee shop or answer short quizzes in the park. Udacity for Android is the learning experience that fits into your lifestyle.
We have classes in:
• Applied Cryptography
• Artificial Intelligence for Robotics
• College Algebra
• Computer Networking
• Data Analysis with R
• Data Wrangling with MongoDB
• Design of Computer Programs
• Developing Android Apps
• Developing Scalable Apps with Java
• Differential Equations in Action
• Functional Hardware Verification
• HTML5 Game Development
• How to Build a Startup
• How to Use Git and GitHub
• Interactive 3D Graphics
• Intro Algebra Review
• Intro to Algorithms
• Intro to Artificial Intelligence
• Intro to Computer Science
• Intro to Data Science
• Intro to Descriptive Statistics
• Intro to HTML and CSS
• Intro to Hadoop and MapReduce
• Intro to Inferential Statistics
• Intro to Java Programming
• Intro to Parallel Programming
• Intro to Physics
• Intro to Point & Click App Development
• Intro to Psychology
• Intro to Statistics
• Intro to Theoretical Computer Science
• Intro to the Design of Everyday Things
• Machine Learning: Reinforcement Learning
• Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
• Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
• Make Your Own 2048
• Mobile Web Development
• Programming Foundations with Python
• Programming Languages
• Software Debugging
• Software Development Life Cycles
• Software Testing
• Tales from the Genome
• UX Design for Mobile Developers
• Visualizing Algebra
• Web Development
• Website Performance Optimization
Sketching is the only flexible way for developing, presenting and evolving the ideas which originates in our mind,
This guide provides a wonderful tutorials for all design students and can help in creating a strong relation between mind and hand,
This App is beneficial for all design students including product design, textile design , graphic design, Architecture / Interior design and fine arts beginners