Conversion of opioids with bolus calculation (for breakthrough pain), calculation of infusions (calculation of dosage , duration rate , duration, bolus doses and with dropclicker) and conversion of corticosteroids in one tool . Portable for daily work (not only) in the palliative and oncological care for physician and nursing.
1 opioid converter
- Conversion of up to 2 opioids to another opioid with variable reduction and bolus dose
- Output of the whole conversion with tips and possible dose bolus (also of other common opioids)
- Bolus calculation on the basis of an opioid (including boluses are displayed with other common opioids)
2 infusion calculation
- Enter the (aqueous) solution for infusion on total amount , amount of active ingredient or active ingredient concentration
- Enter the pass rate on amount of drug infusion amount, drip rate (also with a dropclicker) or runtime
- Input of active agent bolus or infusion bolus
- Output of the entire regime including duration at 1 to 6 boluses
3 conversion of corticosteroids
- Conversion on the basis of glucocorticoid potency with effective length specification
Only access to network configuration is required (due to the software) .
When you first start the app loads a bit lazy.
Possible opioids :
alfentanil iv buprenorphine enterally , buprenorphine parenterally , buprenorphine transdermal, codeine , dihydrocodeine enterally , dihydrocodeine parenterally , fentanyl enterally , fentanyl parenterally, fentanyl transdermally , hydromorphone enterally , hydromorphone parenterally, hydromorphone epidural , hydromorphone spinal, methadone , meptazinol , morphine enterally , morphine sc , iv morphine , morphine epidural , spinal morphine , nalbuphine , oxycodone enteral, oxycodone parenterally, pethidine , piritramide , iv remifentanil , sufentanil iv , tapentadol , tilidin , tramadol
Possible corticosteroids :
betamethasone, cloprednol , cortisone (acetate) , deflazacort , dexamethasone, fludrocortisone , fluocortolone , hydrocortisone ( cortisol) , methylprednisolone , prednisone , prednisolone , triamcinolone
Created with :
jQuery mobile, PhoneGap , jQuery Keypad by Keith Wood, FT fastclick.
- Sie haben sofortigen Zugriff auf Adressen mit Umgebungskarte, Telefonnummern und E-Mail-Adressen von: Hospiz- und Palliativmedizinern, stationärer Palliativversorgung, ambulanten Diensten, stationären Hospizen, Hospizvereinen und Akademien.
- Informieren Sie sich über Termine und aktuelle Veranstaltungen.
- Finden Sie schnell Ihr Ziel auf der Umgebungskarte mit individuell einstellbarer Kategoriefunktion.
- Lesen Sie Neuigkeiten zur Palliativmedizin und Hospizversorgung durch die direkte Synchronisation mit dem Palliativ-Portal.
- In der Rubrik "Stellenmarkt" können Sie freie Stellen für Palliativärzte, Palliativpflegekräfte und hospizlich tätige Personenkreise finden.
- Praktische Verlinkung mit Facebook und dem Palliativ-Portal.
700 multiple choice fact, scenario and case-based questions
Correct answers and explanations to help you quickly master exam content
Take exam as many times as you wish
Score transcripts with missed key words to help you evaluate areas that need further study
Sync your app and receive the latest version of previously purchased questions
The mission of Knowledge Testing is to help you pass the test. We do this by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, educationally sound questions written by leading educators.
Knowledge Testing, LLC
Zie hieronder per regio welke thema’s, inclusief bijbehorende richtlijnen en protocollen, te raadplegen zijn:
• Palliatieve pijnbestrijding
• Palliatieve sedatie
• Terminaal hartfalen
• Palliatieve pijnbestrijding
• Palliatieve sedatie
• Terminaal hartfalen
• Palliatieve zorg voor COPD patiënten
This app features:
- A decision treatment tree
- A content hub of information
- Information about breakthrough pain
- Additional resources
- And a dose conversion calculator
• A concise, practical guide to all aspects of palliative care
• Revised and updated to include the latest guidelines and management options available
• Now with additional advice on the nursing aspects of palliative care
• Includes up-to-date drug formularies for palliative care medication, syringe drivers and paediatric drugs
New to this edition
• All sections have been thoroughly revised and updated
• Features new sections on international palliative care, self-care and palliative care in acute situations
• Now with additional material on the use of antibiotics, research in palliative care and quality of life issues.
The Oxford Handbook of Palliative Care covers all aspects of palliative care in a concise and succinct format suited to busy professionals who need to access key information in their daily care of patients.
This new edition is revised throughout, with an additional emphasis on the nursing aspects of Palliative Care. The authors have included new sections on international palliative care, self care and liaison palliative care in acute hospitals. There is also extended material on the use of antibiotics, palliative care research and quality of life issues.
The second edition of the Oxford Handbook of Palliative Care continues to be an invaluable resource for all health professionals working with adults, children and families with palliative care needs.
Readership: Trainees in palliative medicine, specialist nurses, general practitioners and all health care professionals looking after patients with palliative care needs.
Audience:Oxford Handbook of Palliative Careis intended for a UK audience as well as other areas which follow UK medical practice including Europe, Australia, the Middle East, India and East Asia.
Authors:Max Watson, Caroline Lucas, Andrew Hoy, and Jo Wells
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading. The app also contains a set of medical calculators.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
Patients who suffer from chronic diseases or who are in the advanced stages of the disease, such as cancer, needs attention of an integrated and comprehensive sync with the direct treatment of the primary disease. They include treating the symptoms as symptoms of sensory and physical and psychological or organic, and at the same time help the patient and his family to carry the disease and its complications, treatment and provide them with assistance in all sincerity, professionalism and compassion and mercy
And in this session Palliative care will be introduced.
Contact Us at:
Let op! De foto die je verstuurt moet minimaal 4 megapixel zijn. Voldoet je camera hier niet aan, dan kun je nog steeds declareren via deze app door een foto uit de galerij te selecteren.
This guidance aims to equip staff working on a neonatal unit with a clear set of principles to underpin the care they provide to babies with life-limiting conditions, and support their families through this difficult time.
It aims to complement existing resources and has been developed by members of the multidisciplinary neonatal team at Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust, in collaboration with the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health following rigorous stakeholder consultation, including organisations that provide support to parents and families of the target population.
It covers practical aspects of infant care, including pain relief, symptom relief, comfort and dignity, the management of prognostic uncertainties, and the provision of support to families during their baby's illness, and continuing care after death.
- Sie haben sofortigen Zugriff auf die archivierten Newsletter.
- Weiter haben Sie die Möglichkeit auf die Palliativ-Jobs zuzugreifen
- Zudem können sie auf den Literaturempfehlungen des Palliativ-Portal zugreifen und direkt einkaufen
Health is not wealth, lost wealth can be earned. This app will help you save some health rather than getting into hassle of traveling the city, through jams and dusty roads to consult weather that particular hospital meets our need or not. Calling the hospital won’t help us, hospitals are very busy nowadays. We start roaming again, through odds. Let’s stop and think about it, why shouldn’t our smartphone help us out. This idea is implemented almost in all countries, now it’s our turn.
This is a breakthrough in searching and getting better hospital services digitally. The app provides a wonderful minimalistic design, efficient run time and response added to the power of incredible database of hospitals, we managed to collect painstakingly just for you. The good news is the app will be updated frequently, with added locations, hospitals and clinics too. The best news is, this app is absolutely free for the time being. Those who are installing it now are getting a head start with zero cost.
#Search among hundreds of hospital by name (may be partial or just some keys to it) or location. For example: you can search 'nor' which will likely bring Norvic OR you can search 'gon' and soon the hospitals located in Gongobu may slide in or Hospital named Gongotri. With every new character entered, updated search results appear. No need to wait until enter key is pressed.
#Click the hospital you like to get information about: get the details like ticket price, open and close time, 24 hours emergency availability and different departments the hospital facilitates. Get to see which doctors are associated to that hospital.
#You get 2 phone numbers to hospital (This is a hot line). To call any one, just touch the numbers and we will make your call. Easy to call, just touch the phone numbers.
#If you do want to visit their web site for detailed information, we provide a link to the hospital in the same screen. Touch it. See it. (All hospitals may not have their own home pages)
#If you want to know where the hospital is exactly, in google MAP, click the navigate button and you land on google maps showing the zoomed location of that hospital. Precision of location is around 3 meters.
#All the ambulance service providers inside valley are enlisted. So, there's our emergency numbers. Again touch to call.
#Most of it, the hospital app is meant to be viewed in offline mode. We all don’t have that wifi connectivity everywhere and 3G costs a lot. You don’t need a working connection to use this app and benefit but you will need if you choose to see the location in Google maps.
READ THE POLICY STATEMENT BEFORE YOU BEGIN ANYTHING. It matters. Hit menu and choose policy.