Conversion of opioids with bolus calculation (for breakthrough pain), calculation of infusions (calculation of dosage , duration rate , duration, bolus doses and with dropclicker) and conversion of corticosteroids in one tool . Portable for daily work (not only) in the palliative and oncological care for physician and nursing.
1 opioid converter
- Conversion of up to 2 opioids to another opioid with variable reduction and bolus dose
- Output of the whole conversion with tips and possible dose bolus (also of other common opioids)
- Bolus calculation on the basis of an opioid (including boluses are displayed with other common opioids)
2 infusion calculation
- Enter the (aqueous) solution for infusion on total amount , amount of active ingredient or active ingredient concentration
- Enter the pass rate on amount of drug infusion amount, drip rate (also with a dropclicker) or runtime
- Input of active agent bolus or infusion bolus
- Output of the entire regime including duration at 1 to 6 boluses
3 conversion of corticosteroids
- Conversion on the basis of glucocorticoid potency with effective length specification
Only access to network configuration is required (due to the software) .
When you first start the app loads a bit lazy.
Possible opioids :
alfentanil iv buprenorphine enterally , buprenorphine parenterally , buprenorphine transdermal, codeine , dihydrocodeine enterally , dihydrocodeine parenterally , fentanyl enterally , fentanyl parenterally, fentanyl transdermally , hydromorphone enterally , hydromorphone parenterally, hydromorphone epidural , hydromorphone spinal, methadone , meptazinol , morphine enterally , morphine sc , iv morphine , morphine epidural , spinal morphine , nalbuphine , oxycodone enteral, oxycodone parenterally, pethidine , piritramide , iv remifentanil , sufentanil iv , tapentadol , tilidin , tramadol
Possible corticosteroids :
betamethasone, cloprednol , cortisone (acetate) , deflazacort , dexamethasone, fludrocortisone , fluocortolone , hydrocortisone ( cortisol) , methylprednisolone , prednisone , prednisolone , triamcinolone
Created with :
jQuery mobile, PhoneGap , jQuery Keypad by Keith Wood, FT fastclick.
Palliative Care is a fully-featured flash card app that includes:
+ Main Deck
+ Faves Deck
+ Ignore Feature
+ Shuffle Ability
+ Choice of Primary Side
+ Search Feature
+ Beautiful, Easy-to-Use Interface
Individual cards can be added to or removed from a built-in "Faves Deck" at any time. Use the "Faves Deck" to study only the cards that really give you trouble.
Cards can also be "ignored." If you've mastered a card, just add it to the "Ignore List."
Both the "Main Deck" and the "Faves Deck" can be shuffled at any point.
You can also select which side of the card (front or back) you want as the primary side.
There's also a search feature and a complete index!
The "Flip" button really flips the card (just like a real flash card!) and the arrows can be used to navigate to cards within a deck.
Perfect for doctors, paramedics, nurses, medical students or anyone interested in medicine!
Download Palliative Care today because your education can't wait!
Keywords: hospice, pain, relief, ease, comfort, nurse, nursing, doctor, home, retirement
700 multiple choice fact, scenario and case-based questions
Correct answers and explanations to help you quickly master exam content
Take exam as many times as you wish
Score transcripts with missed key words to help you evaluate areas that need further study
Sync your app and receive the latest version of previously purchased questions
The mission of Knowledge Testing is to help you pass the test. We do this by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, educationally sound questions written by leading educators.
Knowledge Testing, LLC
- Sie haben sofortigen Zugriff auf Adressen mit Umgebungskarte, Telefonnummern und E-Mail-Adressen von: Hospiz- und Palliativmedizinern, stationärer Palliativversorgung, ambulanten Diensten, stationären Hospizen, Hospizvereinen und Akademien.
- Informieren Sie sich über Termine und aktuelle Veranstaltungen.
- Finden Sie schnell Ihr Ziel auf der Umgebungskarte mit individuell einstellbarer Kategoriefunktion.
- Lesen Sie Neuigkeiten zur Palliativmedizin und Hospizversorgung durch die direkte Synchronisation mit dem Palliativ-Portal.
- In der Rubrik "Stellenmarkt" können Sie freie Stellen für Palliativärzte, Palliativpflegekräfte und hospizlich tätige Personenkreise finden.
- Praktische Verlinkung mit Facebook und dem Palliativ-Portal.
Download the VITAS Hospice Eligibility Reference Guide app to your Android phone and have the clinically appropriate criteria at your fingertips for:
* General criteria
* Alzheimer’s & Neurological Disease
* Failure to Thrive
* Heart Disease
* HIV Disease/AIDS
* Liver Disease
* Lung Disease
* Renal Disease
* BMI Calculator
Created by VITAS Innovative Hospice Care®, the country’s leading hospice provider, this app also allows you to make referrals, talk to an admissions coordinator or get more information from a live hospice clinician 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, without ever leaving your Android phone.
The MASCC Antiemesis Tool (MAT) is a questionnaire developed and validated by the Multinational Association for Supportive Care in Cancer (MASCC), recognized as the leading Supportive Care Organization in the world. It consists of 4 questions on the intensity and frequency of nausea and/or vomiting after a chemotherapy session, during the first 24 hours and the delayed period (from the day after to 4 days after chemotherapy). By completing the MAT test from their Android devices, patients have the possibility to send the records to their doctors or nurses in real time. In this way the health care professional can promptly follow up and manage the symptom.
The App MAT Tool development was supported by an unrestricted grant from Helsinn Healthcare SA
Referrals submitted through the app will be received by Four Seasons’ Patient Access Department for expedient follow-up. All patient information received through the referral form will be managed with HIPAA compliance.