Conversion of opioids with bolus calculation (for breakthrough pain), calculation of infusions (calculation of dosage , duration rate , duration, bolus doses and with dropclicker) and conversion of corticosteroids in one tool . Portable for daily work (not only) in the palliative and oncological care for physician and nursing.
1 opioid converter
- Conversion of up to 2 opioids to another opioid with variable reduction and bolus dose
- Output of the whole conversion with tips and possible dose bolus (also of other common opioids)
- Bolus calculation on the basis of an opioid (including boluses are displayed with other common opioids)
2 infusion calculation
- Enter the (aqueous) solution for infusion on total amount , amount of active ingredient or active ingredient concentration
- Enter the pass rate on amount of drug infusion amount, drip rate (also with a dropclicker) or runtime
- Input of active agent bolus or infusion bolus
- Output of the entire regime including duration at 1 to 6 boluses
3 conversion of corticosteroids
- Conversion on the basis of glucocorticoid potency with effective length specification
Only access to network configuration is required (due to the software) .
When you first start the app loads a bit lazy.
Possible opioids :
alfentanil iv buprenorphine enterally , buprenorphine parenterally , buprenorphine transdermal, codeine , dihydrocodeine enterally , dihydrocodeine parenterally , fentanyl enterally , fentanyl parenterally, fentanyl transdermally , hydromorphone enterally , hydromorphone parenterally, hydromorphone epidural , hydromorphone spinal, methadone , meptazinol , morphine enterally , morphine sc , iv morphine , morphine epidural , spinal morphine , nalbuphine , oxycodone enteral, oxycodone parenterally, pethidine , piritramide , iv remifentanil , sufentanil iv , tapentadol , tilidin , tramadol
Possible corticosteroids :
betamethasone, cloprednol , cortisone (acetate) , deflazacort , dexamethasone, fludrocortisone , fluocortolone , hydrocortisone ( cortisol) , methylprednisolone , prednisone , prednisolone , triamcinolone
Created with :
jQuery mobile, PhoneGap , jQuery Keypad by Keith Wood, FT fastclick.
- Sie haben sofortigen Zugriff auf Adressen mit Umgebungskarte, Telefonnummern und E-Mail-Adressen von: Hospiz- und Palliativmedizinern, stationärer Palliativversorgung, ambulanten Diensten, stationären Hospizen, Hospizvereinen und Akademien.
- Informieren Sie sich über Termine und aktuelle Veranstaltungen.
- Finden Sie schnell Ihr Ziel auf der Umgebungskarte mit individuell einstellbarer Kategoriefunktion.
- Lesen Sie Neuigkeiten zur Palliativmedizin und Hospizversorgung durch die direkte Synchronisation mit dem Palliativ-Portal.
- In der Rubrik "Stellenmarkt" können Sie freie Stellen für Palliativärzte, Palliativpflegekräfte und hospizlich tätige Personenkreise finden.
- Praktische Verlinkung mit Facebook und dem Palliativ-Portal.
This guidance aims to equip staff working on a neonatal unit with a clear set of principles to underpin the care they provide to babies with life-limiting conditions, and support their families through this difficult time.
It aims to complement existing resources and has been developed by members of the multidisciplinary neonatal team at Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust, in collaboration with the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health following rigorous stakeholder consultation, including organisations that provide support to parents and families of the target population.
It covers practical aspects of infant care, including pain relief, symptom relief, comfort and dignity, the management of prognostic uncertainties, and the provision of support to families during their baby's illness, and continuing care after death.
Patients who suffer from chronic diseases or who are in the advanced stages of the disease, such as cancer, needs attention of an integrated and comprehensive sync with the direct treatment of the primary disease. They include treating the symptoms as symptoms of sensory and physical and psychological or organic, and at the same time help the patient and his family to carry the disease and its complications, treatment and provide them with assistance in all sincerity, professionalism and compassion and mercy
And in this session Palliative care will be introduced.
Contact Us at:
This brand new title in the market-leading at a Glance series brings together fundamental information on cancer biology and treatment to provide a holistic understanding of oncology. It explores both relevant scientific content and key human issues, including communication and palliative care.
Oncology at a Glance:
• Provides an accessible overview of the scientific foundation of cancer medicine
• Covers the common cancers as well as key information on presentation and approaches to investigation and management
• Includes young adult oncology, the multidisciplinary team, clinical trials in oncology, approach to treatment and response assessment, management of nausea, and end-of-life care
• Was developed with students for students, to ensure it contains exactly what students need to know
Oncology at a Glance is an ideal guide for medical students and foundation-year doctors as well as any other healthcare professionals looking to consolidate their knowledge of oncology.
Authors: Graham G. Dark
Publisher: Wiley – Blackwell
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, medical calculators, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
700 multiple choice fact, scenario and case-based questions
Correct answers and explanations to help you quickly master exam content
Take exam as many times as you wish
Score transcripts with missed key words to help you evaluate areas that need further study
Sync your app and receive the latest version of previously purchased questions
The mission of Knowledge Testing is to help you pass the test. We do this by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, educationally sound questions written by leading educators.
Knowledge Testing, LLC
This app features:
- A decision treatment tree
- A content hub of information
- Information about breakthrough pain
- Additional resources
- And a dose conversion calculator
Referrals submitted through the app will be received by Four Seasons’ Patient Access Department for expedient follow-up. All patient information received through the referral form will be managed with HIPAA compliance.
Zie hieronder per regio welke thema’s, inclusief bijbehorende richtlijnen en protocollen, te raadplegen zijn:
• Palliatieve pijnbestrijding
• Palliatieve sedatie
• Terminaal hartfalen
• Palliatieve pijnbestrijding
• Palliatieve sedatie
• Terminaal hartfalen
• Palliatieve zorg voor COPD patiënten
Following the success of our third congress in Middelburg, we have decided to expand the concept and present a four day multidisciplinary meeting on pain management, including internationally renowned speakers and state-of-the art lectures, in a vibrant location and an energising atmosphere. Faculty will be running special full day and half day programmes/workshops on such topics as low back pain, pain management in the developing world, paediatric pain management, cancer pain and palliative care, electrical stimulation, intrathecal drug delivery, radiology, complex regional pain syndrome and the role of trials in pain medicine.
A two day ultrasound for pain medicine course will be organised for the second time in The Netherlands by Dr Philip Peng from Toronto. There will also be a two day advanced course on ultrasound for regional anaesthesia with expert teachers from Europe and further afield.