Read the day’s top stories and breaking news from the industry’s best sources, hand-picked by our editors. Plus, easily stay updated on any topic you care about, from global events to your local news.
Read articles aggregated from the industry’s best sources and from your local news, curated by our editors. Explore World, Technology, Politics, Money, Entertainment, Sports, Crime, and Offbeat categories from the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Guardian, the Washington Post, BBC, CNN, and more.
Follow topics you care about— like your favorite sports team, celebrity, or gadget. Sign in to save your preferences.
Stay up-to-date with breaking news alerts.
Share your favorite articles, videos, and photos with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, text, or email.
Automatically sync your favorite topics across MSN News on the web and your mobile apps for quick access to the news you want to read.
Swipe left or right to read the next article. Tap the menu to explore Headlines, My Topics, Local, and Videos.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
Access news and topics from virtually anywhere using either your Phone or Tablet.
Stay up-to-date with news and events that interest you
• Customizable feeds – Define feeds around products, terms, features, and functions. Turn them into live tiles that alert you with updates and customize the tiles with a splash of color
• Bookmarks – Save a specific news topic, library article or blog in the application to easily find it again in the future (and be alerted when it has been updated)
• Streaming news – Microsoft news, events, you name it; it all streams to the app’s news reader
• Always with you – Sign in with your Microsoft ID and your settings will sync to every device installed with the app
Search Microsoft all at once
• Search through blogs, wikis, and library topics
• Filter results by source and/or product and version
• Save your searches for future reference
• Stay up-to-date on a specific subject that interests you. Turn your searches into custom feeds
• Share content with friends and colleagues
Developers, Developers, Developers!
Are you developing products using Microsoft technologies? Want to stay up to date with the latest developer resources about SQL Server, Visual Studio, .NET and Windows 10? Then this is a must have app for you. It will keep you informed on all the top Microsoft dev-related news - product releases, MSDN, updates, how-tos, tutorials, security and more from the top sources and blogs on the web.
Features include -
@ Powerful aggregation from top MSFT technical sources - including MSDN blogs, Visual Studio, Windows 10 and other official blogs.
@ Customized feed - choose the products you work with - and get a relevant feed for those products only. You can also filter out unwanted topics.
@ Push notifications on the prominent stories!
@ Full coverage of the top Microsoft news stories - one click to see all of the sources covering each story. Clean feed with no repeated stories!
@ Video coverage from top Youtube Microsoft related channels!
@ Built-in read-it-later functionality
Liked it? Share it with your fellow engineers and rate us high in the stores!
Follow us on Twitter: @NewsfusionApps
Specially crafted for tablets and phones, this app brings you breaking news and full access to the Guardian's award-winning content. Tailor your home screen with the sections that matter most to you, follow your favourite writers and stories for personal alerts, keep reading when you’re offline, and save content for as long as you like.
⚫ Stay up to date with live news and sport
⚫ Enjoy the full range of Guardian content, beautifully designed for Android tablets and phones
⚫ Read offline
⚫ Make it yours by choosing the sections and topics that appear on your home screen
⚫ Stay informed with breaking news alerts
⚫ Follow your favourite stories, series, writers and football teams for personal notifications
⚫ Browse award-winning audio, video and interactive content, as well as full-screen galleries - with stunning high-resolution images
⚫ Save any content you want to keep
⚫ Read comments on articles and share your own thoughts
⚫ Search by keyword, topic, series, section, or contributor
⚫ Upgrade to the premium tier for our crosswords, specially curated content, extracts from Guardian Books, and an advert-free experience
Please note: this app is totally free to use. If you choose to upgrade to the premium tier - £2.49 or local equivalent - your payment can be taken immediately and is processed by Google Play.
Location: users can choose to include their location when contributing to our stories via GuardianWitness. As such, we request the ‘Precise location’ app permission. Including this is optional when contributing.
⚫ Terms and conditions: http://www.theguardian.com/help/terms-of-service
consulter toute l'actualité française, mondiale, écologique, économique, high-tech ;
rester au courant de tous les derniers potins people ;
regarder les dernières bandes d'annonces cinéma ;
devenir un M6&MSN reporter en envoyant vos photos à la rédaction ;
consulter en un clin d'œil vos valeurs de bourse et votre météo préférée.
Windows Developer ist der neue Name des dot.NET Magazins und setzt dessen bewährte Tradition fort. Windows Developer wird jedoch den Raum der Themen erweitern und neue Technologien und Schwerpunkte wie Windows 8, Windows Phone, Windows Azure und die ganze Bandbreite der aktuellen Web-, Phone- und Tablet-Entwicklung in die Berichterstattung voll mit aufnehmen.
Die Windows Developer Android-App ist kostenlos und ermöglicht den Kauf von einzelnen Magazinausgaben. Als Abonnent des Premium-Abos haben Sie über die Einstellungen rechts unten im Kiosk die Möglichkeit, sich mit Ihrer Abonummer anzumelden. Daraufhin werden Ihnen alle Ausgaben kostenlos zum Download angeboten.
Alle heruntergeladenen Magazinausgaben können – online und offline – im Portrait- und Landscape-Modus betrachtet werden. Für jede Ausgabe steht eine kostenlose Leseprobe zur Verfügung.
• Einzelheft: EUR 7,99
• 1-Jahresabonnement (12 Ausgaben): EUR 94.99 (In-App-Abonnement)
News rund um Windows und.NET: www.dotnet.de
The free Android app features:
* Latest Blog Posts
Read RAND commentary and analysis on trending news and events.
* Research by Topic
Explore the breadth and depth of RAND research, organized by topic. RAND's 20,000+ reports are available as free downloads and accessible through the app's seamless integration with the mobile website.
Stream RAND audio and video while on the go.
* Find a RAND Expert
Browse more than 300 research professionals employed by RAND. These researchers are available for comment to policymakers, journalists, and public officials.
* Share over Twitter, Facebook, email, and more.
Download the RAND Corporation app now to get the latest in objective analysis and effective solutions.
Get the latest weather conditions, whether you're hitting the slopes, the beach or simply checking the forecast for your commute. See accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts for wherever you're going or whatever you’re doing.
Quickly access the day drill down, hourly, daily, and 10-day forecasts, and historical weather averages. Check wind, visibility, humidity, barometer, dew point, and chance of precipitation. See sunrise, sunset, moon phase, and UV index.
Go deep in detail with temperature, radar observation, radar forecast, precipitation, cloud and satellite maps.
Track current weather in all the locations you care about most. Add multiple cities to your favorites for quick access. Sign in to save your preferences.
SEVERE WEATHER ALERTS
Stay informed with timely notifications to help you prepare for severe weather.
Automatically sync your favorite cities across MSN Weather on the web and your mobile apps for quick access to the places you care about.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
Real Photography: Enjoy beautiful daily homepage images and set them as your phone’s wallpaper with one click.
- Sign in to begin earning Rewards for the searches you do in the app (US residents only), and redeem them for gift cards and other prizes.
- Sync your bookmarks across your Bing apps on other devices.
Simple and fast browsing
- Start with the search box and click on a result to open it up in a built-in browser, or go straight to the browser shortcut from the app menu.
- Use multiple tabs
- Take a screenshot, bookmark, or share anything you open in the browser
- Customize Safe Search and privacy settings for safe and worry-free browsing on your phone.
- Use shortcuts in the app menu to access weather, news, trending images quickly.
You can continue to activate microphone by pressing the "b" button. To see more answers, you can swipe left or right inside it. You can also swipe up or down to see more web search results. To close the virtual watch window on your android phone, simply tap anywhere outside. To move it, just touch and hold the frame. Touch the title of each web answer to see the detail in the full browser. If you shake your phone and don't see the Torque pop-up window, you may need to add Torque to your "protected apps" in your phone's security and privacy settings.
- Launch Skype, start Facebook. (launch any app installed on your phone)
- Call or text someone in Outlook.com contact (one hand command & control)
- Take notes (dictation into your email or OneNote)
- Set alarm at 7pm (set your alarm clock)
- What’s the weather like in London? What is the temperature in New York? (world weather)
- Any Indian restaurant nearby? Local shoe repair? (local business search)
- Seahawks score? (up to date sports)
- What is 15% of 86? What is 75 times 46? (calculator by voice)
- What time is it in Paris right now? (world clock)
- What is stock price of Apple? Stock price of IBM? (up to date US stock price information)
- The capital of Italy? How old is Google CEO? How tall is Yao Ming? (simple QnA)
- Delta 25? Flight status of United 808? (flight status)
- How is traffic in Los Angeles? Local traffic? (current traffic map in your area)
- Any news from Microsoft? (web search, click to open on default browser)...
Torque supports following Android Wear watches:
- Asus ZenWatch
- LG G watch
- Samsung Gear Live
Versi OFFLINE dan Tidak Perlu Koneksi Internet !
Inilah solusi cerdas dan tepat untuk belajar mengetik dengan Panduan Microsoft Word untuk android ini. Tersedia tutorial untuk semua versi microsoft word mulai dari 2003, 2007, 2010 dan 2013 cocok untuk pemula ataupun dasar sampai tingkat mahir untuk menambah keterampilan dalam menggunakan software pengolah kata keluaran microsoft ini.
Panduan microsoft word ini dilengkapi dengan gambar dan petunjuk langkap demi langkah agar lebih mudah dipahami. Cara tercepat menguasainya adalah langsung praktek sesuai dengan panduan yang ada dalam aplikasi ini.
Selamat belajar ya, semoga lekas mahir :)
Saran, kritik dan ide aplikasi dapat disampaikan melalui official Facebook Page di https://www.facebook.com/androidlokalindonesia
Note : Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
If you want to suggest more websites, feel free to write.
If you own one of these websites and want it removed its link from the app, or have other comments / feedback, feel free to write.
Following a short list of some YouTube channels and blogs that you will find in the applications:
YOU TUBE CHANNELS:
Adobe Flash Platform
Adobe Developer Connection
Adobe Photoshop Channel
Adobe Evangelist TV
Adobe Creative Suite
Adobe CS5 News
Adobe Digital Publishing
ProDesignTools: Adobe® Developments in Focus
and many others
Mario Klingemann – Quasimondo
Mark Doherty – FlashMobileBlog
Lee Brimelow – theFlashBlog
and many others
If you're a developer or a designer using an Adobe product, download the app and submit your blog / YouTube channel.
Sur notre application mobile vous allez découvrir plusieurs modules venait découvrir ceci avec nous :
-- Information Technology
-- Product News & Reviews
-- Business of Technology
-- Security & Hacktivism
-- Civilization & Discontents
-- The Apple Ecosystem
-- Gaming & Entertainment
-- Science & Exploration
-- Explorations & Meditations on Sci-Fi
-- All Things Automotive
--: From the Minds of Ars
and some modules by tag :
-- Open Source