Everything you love about Fiverr is now available for Android. Buying & selling on Fiverr has never been as simple, fast and fun.
Find Gigs you love, anytime, anywhere. The Fiverr mobile experience gives you instant access to over 3 million awesome services, starting at $5. Choose from a community of talented, creative freelancers in 120 categories, from all over the world.
- Intuitive order flow that streamlines buying and selling.
- On the go inbox and notifications services. Communicate 24/7 to increase productivity
- Choose from over 3 million Gigs. Find whatever you're looking for quickly with our smart search and category navigation
- Never miss a message or order update again, with real-time push notifications
- Direct and instant access to sellers with user-generated feedback and quality ratings
- Increase efficiency and get things done on the go by delivering Gigs directly from the app.
- Create and edit Gigs, respond to customers in real time and adapt based on demand.
- Track the status of your Gigs, withdrawals and view revenues, allowing for complete control of your business, regardless of location
Download the Fiverr app for Android today and get all the Gigs you need—all in your pocket.
Like Fiverr on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Fiverr International Ltd.
Use the official SlideShare app to:
- Explore over 15 million professional presentations, infographics, and videos in stunning, full-screen layout
- Discover content in your favorite topics, with over 30 to explore - from Technology and Leadership to Engineering and Healthcare
- Save your favorites to read later (even offline!) on your phone or Android tablet
- Check out the top presentations trending in your social network, and share the ones you like with friends and colleagues on SlideShare, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
SlideShare has something for everyone!
- SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing presentations and professional content, with 60 million unique visitors a month and more than 15 million uploads
- So much more than just slides! Find infographics, videos, how-to guides, data & analytics reports, industry research, thought-leadership articles, Q&As, DIY instructions, visual guides and more
- Follow companies and organizations like Dell, Ogilvy, the White House, Netflix, NASA and more, who share their expertise on SlideShare
- Learn from industry pros like Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman, Silicon Valley entrepreneur Guy Kawasaki and more
- Explore keynotes from top industry conferences like SXSW and Dreamforce
- Students can use SlideShare for academic research, professionals can deepen their industry knowledge, and everyone can explore interesting topics to learn something new!
- Full Topics List: Editor's Picks, Art & Photos, Automotive, Business, Career, Data & Analytics, Design, Devices & Hardware, Economy & Finance, Education, Engineering, Entertainment & Humor, Environment, Food, Government & Non-Profit, Health & Magazine, Healthcare, Internet, Investor Relations, Law, Leadership & Management, Lifestyle, Marketing, Mobile, News & Politics, Presentations & Public Speaking, Real Estate, Recruiting & HR, Retail, Sales, Science, Self Improvement, Services, Small Business & Entrepreneurship, Social Media, Software, Spiritual, Sports, Technology, Travel
Download the SlideShare app to boost your knowledge - anytime, anywhere
Our website: www.slideshare.net
Our blog: blog.slideshare.net
Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/slideshare), Facebook (www.facebook.com/slideshare), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/slideshare) and Google+ (https://plus.google.com/+SlideShare)
- Securely drop documents, presentations and photos to your colleagues with Files.
- Find experts in your organization and build a social network with Profiles.
- Join together with others to accomplish business goals through Communities.
- Influence and share your expertise through Blogs and Wikis.
- Get everyone on the same page using Bookmarks.
- Track your project progress to success with Activities.
- Share news, links and status across your network at any time.
In order to access your company Connections server, you will need a userid and password along with the URL address of the server. The app will prompt you for this information. To use this app, your company must have deployed IBM Connections 3.0.1 (or higher) with the latest APAR applied for mobile (Connections server 4.0 CR1 or higher is recommended). Connections 4.5 CR2 offers the highest level of performance and features. App management features are only available on servers which also have 18.104.22.168 CR2 or higher applied. Check with your company administrator if you aren't experiencing all of the capabilities described.
In order to access your Connections files on IBM Cloud Engage using the app:
- When you start the app tap IBM Connections Social for where you want to connect.
- Enter the userid and password for your account.
If you do not have IBM Connections deployed in your company, but want to try it out for free, just log into IBM Greenhouse, which is an IBM product trial site.
- Using your web browser go to http://greenhouse.lotus.com
- Tap on Sign up Today to create your userid and password.
- Download this app. When you start the app tap IBM Greenhouse for where you want to connect.
- Enter the userid and password that were created when you registered.
It is that simple to get started!
You can use the Connections app for accessing IBM tradeshow events. You can update your attendee schedule, network with colleagues, and share feedback about sessions too. Just look for the access link at the IBM events this year.
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a Connections administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about IBM Connections, go to the official product web site:
For details about IBM Connections on IBM Greenhouse, go to: https://greenhouse.lotus.com/wpsgh/wcm/connect/lotus+greenhouse/lotus+greenhouse+next+site/home/products/ibm+lotus+connections.
For details about Connections Files on IBM Cloud Engage, go to:
IBM Connections Chat brings to market new and exciting capabilities to give you access to your people networks from the comfort of your smartphone or tablet. IBM Connections Chat follows on IBM Sametime's footsteps to help you accelerate your business processes, improve decision making and, ultimately, help you make the leap to the new way to work. IBM Connections Chat works with your IBM Sametime 9 infrastructure and features built-in integration with IBM's Connections Cloud family of offerings.
- Rich presence including geographic location
- Presence integration into IBM Traveler
- One-to-one and group chat with offline messaging support
- Chat history
- One-to-one audio and video chat
- Broadcast announcements
- Powerful search capabilities
- Send and receive photos
- Robust push-notification support
- Support for multiple communities
- URL-based, one-click configuration
IBM Connections Chat for Android supports both the IBM Sametime 8.5.2 IFR 1 Proxy, and the new IBM Sametime 9 Proxy. However, the new voice and video capabilities are only available when connecting to an IBM Sametime 9 Proxy instance.
For more information on IBM Connections Chat, visit http://www.ibm.com/sametime or join us at our Sametime Blog at http://www.ibm.com/sametimeblog.
A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the web as http://www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml. All references to names in the images refer to fictitious company and ficitious persons, designed for illustration purposes only.
GET ORGANIZED WITH TASKS
Create tasks quickly for yourself or a teammate. Add to-dos, reminders, and requests.
COMMUNICATE ABOUT WORK
Comment directly on tasks and get updates on the progress of your team's tasks and projects.
MANAGE THE DETAILS OF TEAMWORK
Track due dates, assignees, and notes on your tasks.
PLAN YOUR DAY
View and organize your task list. Re-order tasks as priorities and statuses change.
COMPLETE WORK ON-THE-GO
Swipe to complete tasks, which notifies your team that your work is finished.
SYNCS WITH WEB APP
Whether working in the Asana web app or on your phone or tablet, you and your team will see updates and stay in sync.
Add tasks, projects, and comments for free (up to 15 people).
For more information about Asana’s features visit https://asana.com/product
The diagnostic is divided into eight different sections: Vision and Strategy,Strategy Deployment, Sales and Marketing, Innovation, OrganisationalEffectiveness, Risk Management, Leadership and People and Culture.
A wide range of criteria is used to comprehensively assess your organisation’s strengths and weakness in each of these crucial areas. Your results for each area will be emailed to you immediately after completing the diagnostic.
Open new doors to possibility.
***** Winner of RISING STAR Award in the “Mobile Field Sales & CRM” category in the Mobile Star Awards *****
***** ABBYY BCR is a Featured App in the Intel® Business App Portfolio *****
***** If your desk is strewn with printed business cards this could be the app for you. Throw away your 1980s-style rolodex and download the ABBYY Business Card Reader (BCR) - The Telegraph (UK) *****
***** Tried several business card readers and this BCR is best – by Kate Wickham *****
With ABBYY Business Card Reader (BCR) you can:
- Instantly transfer business card data in 21 languages right onto your smartphone
- Sync cards data across Android and iOS (iPhone, iPad) via ABBYY’s cloud storage
- Save contacts in the BCR’s own storage – CardHolder- with convenient search, sorting and grouping functionality
- Share biz contacts data from BCR via e-mail, SMS or Wi-Fi
System requirements: OS Android version 4.0 and above, camera with auto focus.
✓ Forget having to manually enter contact details into your smartphone. Unsurpassed data recognition and speed based on famous ABBYY Mobile OCR technology, eliminate having to correct or re-key business cards data, making creating new contacts easy and automatic.
✓ Sync cards across Android and iOS (iPhone, iPad) to make business cards database trouble-free, updated and accessible from all your mobile devices.
✓ Card Holder, the BCR’s own storage, provides convenient business card search, as well as sorting and grouping of contacts. You can quickly and easily find biz contact you need.
✓ ‘My business cards' group in Card Holder allows to save your own business cards in different languages and for different biz occasions.
✓ Text notes to cards easy to make, edit, look through and find in BCR’s storage.
✓ Quickly verify contacts recognition results. The BCR highlights uncertain characters and displays the original image so that you can confirm or correct the app's output.
✓ Forward recognized contact data from Card Holder via e-mail as VCard and JPEG file or via SMS as a plain text.
✓ Cross-platform sharing of business cards across Android and iOS for all businessman using ABBYY Business Card Reader (thanks to AllJoyn™ by Qualcomm Innovation Center Inc.).
✓ Find out more about your new biz contacts on the most popular social networks – Linkedln, Facebook and Twitter right from your BCR!
✓ Search in Maps for the address of your biz contact with just one tap from ABBYY Business Card Reader
✓ Backup and restore contacts from saved business cards.
✓ Recognize business cards in 21 languages, including multilingual cards:
• Norwegian (Bokmal)
• Norwegian (Nynorsk)
• Portuguese (Portugal)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
FOLLOW ABBYY Mobile on Twitter http://twitter.com/ABBYY_Mobile
Join ABBYY Mobile on Facebook: http://facebook.com/AbbyyMobile
Watch ABBYY Mobile on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/ABBYYHQVIDEOS
ABBYY Business Card Reader makes your business cards and contacts work.
IBM Notes Traveler features include:
•Read, compose, reply, forward, and file
•Compose and read encrypted and signed mail
•Widgets for your home screens
•Agenda, day, week, and month views
•Manage invitations, meetings, appointments, all day events, anniversaries, and reminders
•Widgets for your home screens
•View Notes address book contacts
•Share contacts with the Android OS contacts app
•Lookup contacts from the server
•View by due date, priority, and completion status
•Create custom categories
•Widgets for your home screens
•Configure how much data to sync and how often
•Use SMS notification to save battery life
•Security policy management
•Data stored on the device is encrypted
This app is compatible with IBM Notes Traveler server version 22.214.171.124 and later fixpacks, as well as 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 1, 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 2, and 9.x. To get started, contact your administrator for your account and company configuration information.
*Note: IBM Notes Traveler version 8.5.3 Update Pack 2 or later is required for To Do support.
If you're interested in using this application with IBM SmartCloud, see this URL http://www.ibm.com/cloud-computing/social/us/en/ for further information.
If you do not have IBM Notes Traveler deployed in your company, but want to try it out for free, register an account on IBM Greenhouse, a free IBM product trial site: http://greenhouse.lotus.com, then follow the instructions to configure your IBM Notes Traveler account: https://greenhouse.lotus.com/wpsgh/wcm/connect/ghcontent/lotus+greenhouse+next+site/home/products/ibm+notes+traveler. It is that simple to get started!
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a IBM Notes Traveler administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at email@example.com.
For more information about IBM Notes Traveler, go to the official product website:
- Update your business info on Search, Maps and more
- Share news, updates and photos on Google
- Get custom insights, such as how many times you show up on Google
- Read and respond to reviews from your customers
- Choose to get notifications about important activity for your business
The app helps you in these ways. You can:
- Create your business plan privately or with friends and business partners.
- Walk through tutorials for every section of a typical business plan.
- Get a step by step timeline that takes you from planning to starting your business.
- Download your business plan to email for free.
- Get business planning help for your startup from our community.
- Get organized and motivated by maintaining a to-do list.
- Coming soon: network with entrepreneurs in your area, more guides and small business help and tutorials.
- YouTube videos and podcasts on topics of startups, and creating a small business,
In addition to the business planning and motivation tools, you can ask questions to our entrepreneur community about any part of your business plan or any part of starting a business, all right inside this mobile app.
The app helps you in 3 distinct ways:
1) By teaching you how to think about each section of a business plan, and empower you to not only create a great business plan, but also start your small business or startup the best way possible.
2) Software tools to help you create a small business plan, stay on track and motivated, and plan your business with friends and co-founders
3) Ask questions about your business plan to our entrepreneur community and get help from your fellow small business owners. And if you want expert help, please get our premium app where we offer professional help with your business plan.
We wish you good luck, much success and enjoyment from your business.
For tech support or other business help, please email the app developer: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the tips on business ideas for entrepreneurs are tips and suggestions came from our experience growing our business plan app. That business plan app now has over 100,000 downloads and over 20,000 business plans. So if you are an entrepreneur who is looking to start a business, the apps based on many entrepreneurs just like you.
This app focuses on business ideas. It contains articles on these business entrepreneur topics:
1) How to get business ideas
2) Psychology of being a small business owner and an entrepreneur
3) Evolution of a business idea and how they change over time. This is what happens to your idea after you get your business ideas.
4) What to do if you have too many business ideas and how to choose the best out of those ideas
5) Common business idea mistakes
6) Protecting business ideas after you get the business ideas, and whether you should protect them at all
In addition to these articles, there are also 100 business ideas you can try.
And if that wasn't enough, there is also a software tool on the app which helps you create a small business plan for of your business idea. It is a good idea to create a small business plan just for yourself to help you organize your ideas.
And if you feel you would like more guidance and help in making your business idea a reality, you can get help from an experienced entrepreneur by trying our premium business ideas and business plan apps. Get expert help from a real person and begin making great progress on your business idea today.
For tech support or additional business idea article requests, please email email@example.com
Machines can be added to a list kept on the mobile device simply by specifying the hostname of the management module along with the user credentials (userid and password). Once this information is entered, the app will connect to those systems and provide an intuitive, drill-down user interface used to monitor their health and configuration. The app can also be used to perform some management functions such as:
Powering systems on/off
Clearing the event logs
Changing ownership of the KVM or Media Tray
Toggling the system locator lights
Mobile security is a primary concern with business applications. All machine credentials are kept in a secur data store. The app also requires the user to specify an application password on startup. This password is used to avoid unintended access to your machines and as a confirmation step for any significant action that will alter your machines.
This app was developed by IBM Research as an exploration vehicle for using mobile devices to manage IBM servers. Please provide feedback on our website or via email, so we can continue to adapt this app to better meet your needs.
See http://www.ibmremote.com for a walk-through description of the different views and features.
Gross Profit Calculator: You are able to calculate the gross profit (absolute value and percentage) and markup (absolute value and percentage). Just enter the cost price and selling price of the product.
Price Calculator: You are able to calculate the price and markup. Just enter the cost and gross margin.
Operating Margin Calculator: You are able to calculate the operating margin. Just enter the operating income and revenue.
Effective Interest Rate Calculator: You are able to calculate the effective interest rate. Just enter the nominal interest rate and the number of compounding periods per year.
Value Added Tax: You are able to calculate the VAT (value added tax) and the price incl. VAT. Just enter the price without VAT and the VAT rate of your country.
Break-Even Point: You are able to calculate the break-even point. Just enter fixed cost, variable cost and price of a unit.
Best financial math app for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn finance and economy!
This is a licensed application with 30 days trial period. (The license is sold per device, not per user)
RRP US$ 79.95 (just one payment).
After the trial period, the system can be used as a free application: all functionality, except creating new Sales can be used for free
The company intended clientele, are business people or businesses, who are willing to appreciate high quality work and good service. Having in mind these people, the company offers the best what it can: Google-type business model - users pay for the product, only in case if they make sales themselves.
The system can be used both as an autonomous Android application, with the facility to upload all the generated documents to Dropbox cloud storage, as well as linked to SMALL BUSINESS PC APPLICATION, which can be downloaded from http://www.thebusinessoft.com/welcome.shtml
The system allows the user
1. Record and instantly email to the customers Quotes, Invoices and Sale Receipts, update status of Quotes/Sales; record customers payments including partial payments
2. Record Bills, Purchases and Purchase Orders, categorize and keep track of expenses. Control budgets for expenses. Notify about bill payments
3. Keep track of money: display account balances, transactions, expenses and revenue data sorted by the categories for specified periods of time
4. Generate pdf documents for Quotes, Invoices, Receipts, Purchase Orders etc. and instantly email them to the clients, customers or vendors. Pdf for the Quotes may include the images of the products. The system provides 8 different templates with 20 background textures for generating of documents. Invoice captions and information displayed for order lines can be configured by the user. The invoices can be printed in all major European languages, as well as Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Arabic
5. Record calendar events, tasks, notes (with multiple images) and contact records, link tasks and notes to contacts; keep record and send to the contacts email and SMS messages
6. Supplement phone logs with description of conversation and link to contact records
7. Record stock information, including multiple photos of the stock item, bar code, inventory amount; generate pdf files with description of stock items (images included), which can be subsequently emailed to the customers. Use stock control: the inventory amounts are automatically changed when sale or purchase is delivered
8. Generate pdf and csv files with information recorded in the system (Sales, Purchases, Contacts, Stock, etc.);
Generate basic financial reports: Balance Sheet, Profit Loss, Trial Balance, Journals, Sales per Month, Sales per Customer etc.(~ 20 reports types) and upload to Dropbox server
9. Record deposits, withdrawals and transfers between the accounts; keep the records of all accounts' transactions for the selected periods; create pdf (csv) reports and upload to Dropbox server
Provided the PC application is installed and configured, the data from one or several Android applications can be uploaded to PC Small Business application either instantly, or in bulk.
Note: Thieves or software pests are not welcome and strongly advised to look for software elsewhere. Our "Theft and defamation prevention policy" is located at http://thebusinessoft.com/theft.html
This replaces the previous version, so please install this new version in its place.
Our goal is to help people understand how the world's systems -- from cities and buildings to the energy grid, transportation networks, the delivery of healthcare and the food supply chain -- are becoming more instrumented, interconnected and intelligent through the application of new business analytics and information technology innovations.
Let's build a smarter planet together.