1) Inside the app we have online business ideas that can begin making you money as early as today or within a few days! The business ideas on this app are proven ways to make money online. We walk you through how to set up your site and begin making money with ads or affiliate sales.
2) Live expert help and coaching by a real person via chat right on the app to give you feedback on your business idea, or help you plan a strategy for how to make your startup idea into a real business. Ask unlimited questions and get guidance in a 100% confidential and private setting. There is nothing like getting advice and feedback on your business idea from a real person.
3) Numerous articles and tutorials about various business idea topics:
- How to tell if your business idea is good
- How to get business ideas
- Psychology of being a small business owner and an entrepreneur
- Evolution of a business ideas and how they change over time. This is what happens to your idea after you get the business idea.
- What to do if you have too many business ideas and how to choose the best idea
- Common business idea mistakes
- Protecting business ideas after you get the business ideas, and whether you should protect them at all
For the low price of the app, you can get live confidential feedback and advice about your business ideas. And if you are looking for ideas, we offer proven business ideas and step by step guidance for how you can begin making money online today or within a few days.
Privacy information: Only staff sees the questions you ask about your business or startup idea. The ideas are not shared with anyone.
WHO IS THIS APP FOR:
- This app is for people who are looking for a business idea that makes money, or need help and advice on their current business or startup idea which they want to turn into a successful business.
For tech support issues, email the app developer directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Problemio website at http://www.problemio.com for more apps and information.
Country: Ukraine and Russia.
Please contact us if you want to see our application in your language and for your country.
All the tips on business ideas for entrepreneurs are tips and suggestions came from our experience growing our business plan app. That business plan app now has over 100,000 downloads and over 20,000 business plans. So if you are an entrepreneur who is looking to start a business, the apps based on many entrepreneurs just like you.
This app focuses on business ideas. It contains articles on these business entrepreneur topics:
1) How to get business ideas
2) Psychology of being a small business owner and an entrepreneur
3) Evolution of a business idea and how they change over time. This is what happens to your idea after you get your business ideas.
4) What to do if you have too many business ideas and how to choose the best out of those ideas
5) Common business idea mistakes
6) Protecting business ideas after you get the business ideas, and whether you should protect them at all
In addition to these articles, there are also 100 business ideas you can try.
And if that wasn't enough, there is also a software tool on the app which helps you create a small business plan for of your business idea. It is a good idea to create a small business plan just for yourself to help you organize your ideas.
And if you feel you would like more guidance and help in making your business idea a reality, you can get help from an experienced entrepreneur by trying our premium business ideas and business plan apps. Get expert help from a real person and begin making great progress on your business idea today.
For tech support or additional business idea article requests, please email email@example.com
The app helps you in these ways. You can:
- Create your business plan privately or with friends and business partners.
- Walk through tutorials for every section of a typical business plan.
- Get a step by step timeline that takes you from planning to starting your business.
- Download your business plan to email for free.
- Get business planning help for your startup from our community.
- Get organized and motivated by maintaining a to-do list.
- Coming soon: network with entrepreneurs in your area, more guides and small business help and tutorials.
- YouTube videos and podcasts on topics of startups, and creating a small business,
In addition to the business planning and motivation tools, you can ask questions to our entrepreneur community about any part of your business plan or any part of starting a business, all right inside this mobile app.
The app helps you in 3 distinct ways:
1) By teaching you how to think about each section of a business plan, and empower you to not only create a great business plan, but also start your small business or startup the best way possible.
2) Software tools to help you create a small business plan, stay on track and motivated, and plan your business with friends and co-founders
3) Ask questions about your business plan to our entrepreneur community and get help from your fellow small business owners. And if you want expert help, please get our premium app where we offer professional help with your business plan.
We wish you good luck, much success and enjoyment from your business.
For tech support or other business help, please email the app developer: firstname.lastname@example.org
* My Start-up Story – Previous participants of The Power of Ideas share their entrepreneurial stories
* Resource Directory – A business directory containing contact details of the investor community, entrepreneurship development cells, incubators and more.
* News Updates – Latest news from the start-up world delivered by ET
This App is:
* Free to download
* App runs on Android 2.2 and above.
Finally, an innovative and informative App designed specifically for entrepreneurial women. If you are contemplating starting your own business, then this App is for you. Often, coming up with just the right idea for which product or service you want to be involved with can be mentally exhausting. Why recreate the wheel? Provided for you, is a compilation of over 200 business ideas that you can start from your very own home with low start up costs. Some of them, you probably would have never thought of on your own. Some were right under your nose.
The app provides a plethora of great practical ideas for starting a business. The ideas are simple, so anyone can go into business for themselves. Getting the business off the ground is the hardest part. The ideas are presented in an easy and relaxing format. Follow along as over 200 business ideas are presented to you to stimulate your creative juices. Keep a tablet handy to jot down ideas that resonate with you.
Once you've chosen one of the business ideas to pursue, what next? Download the CEO by NOON App to learn how to quickly get your business up and running in no time. Lot's of shortcuts like "poor man's copyright", free advertising etc.
Works on ANDROID, iPHONE, iPAD, BLACKBERRY, WINDOWS PHONES, NABI and more...
Organize your Business Opportunities and the relationship with your customers.
CRM develop in: English, Italian, German
CRM Business Manager use contact and calendar to full system integration.
If you need to remember your works opportunities you can put this on Business Manager.
Every opportunity is store in calendar to create a business remember that start and end with the opportunities.
You can add Activity in opportunity. The activities are calendar events link to the opportunities so you can create allarm e store appointment.
We the opportunity activities to count the time you spend to follow the opportunity.
Organize your business opportunities. Select your customer from your list of contacts.
Every opportunity in the CRM has a revenue target and a progress indicator of the negotiation.
You can have a summary of the potential revenue both of each single contact and total.
The CRM program is organized in 3 Tabs.
CRM Opportunity works as a "to do list":
Press the option key to insert a new opportunity in the CRM.
Select the customer from the list of contacts.
On the top of the crm opportunity screen you'll see the contact's photo, name and company.
Set the name and the description of the opportunity.
There are 4 information dates: create date, modify date, close date and due date.
Status of opportunity: open or close.
Probability of success.
Long click on the crm opportunity organizer list item to open the context menu.
Open, close, delete and edit opportunity of the CRM.
In the summary folder it is possible to view a summary of the opportunities you can find in the CRM, grouped by contacts. Use this as contacts' manager to have direct access to your business customer. So you can call and see all the information concerning the contact and manage the relationship. Sales force app.
The total revenue of all opportunity.
Use CRM Actisoft to organize your appointments's calendar.
Sales force automation SFA.
Store the activity and use the calendar to put alarm and event link to your opportunity. Old activities are blue colored.
- Add opportunity count by Organization
- In Tab crm Tot now closed and open opportunity are distinct
- Update the Activity features
- CSV Export with App-in module
- Cloud Sync with App-in module
The app offers an ability to ask marketing questions about an existing marketing plan, or your strategy and chat with a marketing expert to help you improve your marketing plan and your overall marketing strategy. Or if you are just starting to write your marketing plan, you can get advice and various marketing strategy tips. Just ask and we will be happy to assist you!
The app offers numerous tutorials on how to create a great marketing plan and marketing strategy. This apps also gives you the ability to chat with a marketing expert and get help creating your marketing plan and marketing strategy. We encourage you to ask questions and get help from marketing experts who can coach you. All questions are answered by an entrepreneur experienced in both offline marketing and online marketing.
Your marketing plan and strategy questions can range across topics such as SEO, SEM, local service advertising, email marketing, PR and more. Answers to theoretical questions are available as well.
- All live marketing plan questions are answered by an experienced entrepreneur within 48 hours but often in under one hour in over 80% of cases.
- The app also offers a number of small business marketing articles and tutorials on topics of SEO, SEM, social media marketing, and other techniques. We will continue to add articles to the app every month. The current set of articles covers topics such as:
1) Small business marketing fundamentals
2) Internet startup marketing
3) Small business marketing strategy for a local service with SEO, SEM and local business search
4) How to quickly set up a professional website for your business, and tips for marketing your business on the web with your website.
5) Internet marketing tips and strategy
Visit the Problemio website at http://www.problemio.com for more apps and information.
IBM Notes Traveler features include:
•Read, compose, reply, forward, and file
•Compose and read encrypted and signed mail
•Widgets for your home screens
•Agenda, day, week, and month views
•Manage invitations, meetings, appointments, all day events, anniversaries, and reminders
•Widgets for your home screens
•View Notes address book contacts
•Share contacts with the Android OS contacts app
•Lookup contacts from the server
•View by due date, priority, and completion status
•Create custom categories
•Widgets for your home screens
•Configure how much data to sync and how often
•Use SMS notification to save battery life
•Security policy management
•Data stored on the device is encrypted
This app is compatible with IBM Notes Traveler server version 18.104.22.168 and later fixpacks, as well as 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 1, 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 2, and 9.x. To get started, contact your administrator for your account and company configuration information.
*Note: IBM Notes Traveler version 8.5.3 Update Pack 2 or later is required for To Do support.
If you're interested in using this application with IBM SmartCloud, see this URL http://www.ibm.com/cloud-computing/social/us/en/ for further information.
If you do not have IBM Notes Traveler deployed in your company, but want to try it out for free, register an account on IBM Greenhouse, a free IBM product trial site: http://greenhouse.lotus.com, then follow the instructions to configure your IBM Notes Traveler account: https://greenhouse.lotus.com/wpsgh/wcm/connect/ghcontent/lotus+greenhouse+next+site/home/products/ibm+notes+traveler. It is that simple to get started!
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a IBM Notes Traveler administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at email@example.com.
For more information about IBM Notes Traveler, go to the official product website:
- Securely drop documents, presentations and photos to your colleagues with Files.
- Find experts in your organization and build a social network with Profiles.
- Join together with others to accomplish business goals through Communities.
- Influence and share your expertise through Blogs and Wikis.
- Get everyone on the same page using Bookmarks.
- Track your project progress to success with Activities.
- Share news, links and status across your network at any time.
In order to access your company Connections server, you will need a userid and password along with the URL address of the server. The app will prompt you for this information. To use this app, your company must have deployed IBM Connections 3.0.1 (or higher) with the latest APAR applied for mobile (Connections server 4.0 CR1 or higher is recommended). Connections 4.5 CR2 offers the highest level of performance and features. App management features are only available on servers which also have 22.214.171.124 CR2 or higher applied. Check with your company administrator if you aren't experiencing all of the capabilities described.
In order to access your Connections files on IBM Cloud Engage using the app:
- When you start the app tap IBM Connections Social for where you want to connect.
- Enter the userid and password for your account.
If you do not have IBM Connections deployed in your company, but want to try it out for free, just log into IBM Greenhouse, which is an IBM product trial site.
- Using your web browser go to http://greenhouse.lotus.com
- Tap on Sign up Today to create your userid and password.
- Download this app. When you start the app tap IBM Greenhouse for where you want to connect.
- Enter the userid and password that were created when you registered.
It is that simple to get started!
You can use the Connections app for accessing IBM tradeshow events. You can update your attendee schedule, network with colleagues, and share feedback about sessions too. Just look for the access link at the IBM events this year.
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a Connections administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about IBM Connections, go to the official product web site:
For details about IBM Connections on IBM Greenhouse, go to: https://greenhouse.lotus.com/wpsgh/wcm/connect/lotus+greenhouse/lotus+greenhouse+next+site/home/products/ibm+lotus+connections.
For details about Connections Files on IBM Cloud Engage, go to:
Machines can be added to a list kept on the mobile device simply by specifying the hostname of the management module along with the user credentials (userid and password). Once this information is entered, the app will connect to those systems and provide an intuitive, drill-down user interface used to monitor their health and configuration. The app can also be used to perform some management functions such as:
Powering systems on/off
Clearing the event logs
Changing ownership of the KVM or Media Tray
Toggling the system locator lights
Mobile security is a primary concern with business applications. All machine credentials are kept in a secur data store. The app also requires the user to specify an application password on startup. This password is used to avoid unintended access to your machines and as a confirmation step for any significant action that will alter your machines.
This app was developed by IBM Research as an exploration vehicle for using mobile devices to manage IBM servers. Please provide feedback on our website or via email, so we can continue to adapt this app to better meet your needs.
See http://www.ibmremote.com for a walk-through description of the different views and features.
IBM Connections Chat brings to market new and exciting capabilities to give you access to your people networks from the comfort of your smartphone or tablet. IBM Connections Chat follows on IBM Sametime's footsteps to help you accelerate your business processes, improve decision making and, ultimately, help you make the leap to the new way to work. IBM Connections Chat works with your IBM Sametime 9 infrastructure and features built-in integration with IBM's Connections Cloud family of offerings.
- Rich presence including geographic location
- Presence integration into IBM Traveler
- One-to-one and group chat with offline messaging support
- Chat history
- One-to-one audio and video chat
- Broadcast announcements
- Powerful search capabilities
- Send and receive photos
- Robust push-notification support
- Support for multiple communities
- URL-based, one-click configuration
IBM Connections Chat for Android supports both the IBM Sametime 8.5.2 IFR 1 Proxy, and the new IBM Sametime 9 Proxy. However, the new voice and video capabilities are only available when connecting to an IBM Sametime 9 Proxy instance.
For more information on IBM Connections Chat, visit http://www.ibm.com/sametime or join us at our Sametime Blog at http://www.ibm.com/sametimeblog.
A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the web as http://www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml. All references to names in the images refer to fictitious company and ficitious persons, designed for illustration purposes only.
To connect your device to your organization’s network, your administrator will need to provide you with a server URL, which you will enter during the enrollment process. This server URL, along with your email address, will be used to add your device to the organization’s mobile management system.
Once enrolled, your organization can make available recommended apps which you can install from the IBM Endpoint Manager for Mobile Devices companion app. Additionally, to protect the organizational data on your device, the companion app checks to ensure your Android device hasn’t been compromised.
--- To Uninstall IBM Mobile Client
Before you uninstall the Mobile Client from Manage Applications, you must first perform the following steps:
1. Select Settings
2. Select Location and Security
3. Select Device Administrators
4. De-Select the check mark from IBM Endpoint Manager
5. Select Deactivate
6. Remove Mobile Client from Manage Applications
This replaces the previous version, so please install this new version in its place.
Our goal is to help people understand how the world's systems -- from cities and buildings to the energy grid, transportation networks, the delivery of healthcare and the food supply chain -- are becoming more instrumented, interconnected and intelligent through the application of new business analytics and information technology innovations.
Let's build a smarter planet together.