Includes prompts within the app to:
· Take a photo of a belonging
· Record the story behind the belonging
· Assign to a collection; for example, furniture, medals, heirlooms, letters, sports memorability, clocks, paintings, …
· Share via text, email, Twitter, or Facebook
· Add more information in the comment section which supports hyperlinks and additional photos
· Invite your friends and family to add comments too
In-App purchases give you the option to add more things, and to create and save label-ready QR code images – perfect for antique stores or those planning to downsize or distribute an estate.
The first ten things are free!
Download the free app and link your credit/debit card (link multiple cards) to get started!
-Find the Java House or Heirloom location nearest to you
-Check out the menu for all of our locations
-Receipts emailed directly to your phone
-Keep track of your purchases
*Coming soon, mobile online ordering-why wait in line when you can order your food to be ready when you want it!
With the Airfryer you can make nearly anything – and fast. From fried chicken to French fries to breakfast muffins. Frying with less oil, without the mess.
The Airfryer’s ability to fry, roast, bake and grill your favourite dishes makes it almost too good to be true: that is, until you’ve tried it.
We hope you will find inspiration to cook tasty meals in an easy and healthy way.
This app gives you:
- 200+ tasty recipe cards for each Airfryer model HD922X, HD923X, HD924X
- picture guided recipes
- useful tips and tricks
- tutorial videos
- shopping list feature
- full product and accessory range overview
- help and support section
* Compared to fresh fries prepared in a conventional Philips fryer
"What do I like here?"
"Did I like the pizza here?"
"Was the steak under cooked when I asked for medium-rare last time?"
"Was I charged a different amount for the same dish?"
Personal Foodie is designed for those of you who like to eat out and want to document what you liked or disliked at a particular restaurant. Quickly add a new dish or drink or look-up your past experiences. Personal Foodie uses your phones GPS to figure out where you are at any given time. It will pull up a list of local restaurants and let you select the correct entry. If it is not on the list, you can manually add it.
If you are out and about looking or a place to eat, use Personal Foodie to tell you what restaurants are around with food or drinks you like. Avoid places with dishes you dislike.
Personal Foodie does not store your entries in the "Cloud" or online server for others to access. Use it to privately store your likes and dislikes and only share with the friends and family of your choice.
Think of Personal Foodie as your food diary or black book. Let us know what you think! Email email@example.com for suggestions.
To Backup your data:
Select the "Settings" option, then "Export". This will export your Foodie entries to a file on your phone. If you want to back it up to a location off of your phone for safe keeping or if you are transferring to a different phone, make sure to copy the "PersonalFoodieDB.db" from your phone to another location. This file is created in a folder called "PersonalFoodieBackUp". All of your photos are there, as well.
*** All New Functionality & Design for version 2.1 ***
- Main page shows your most recent entries as Polaroid pictures (don't shake 'em!) .
- Search results are grouped under restaurants making it easier to view your listings. Nested entries make looking up your entries much easier.
- Icon name change from "Personal Foodie" to "Foodie".
- Restaurant details. Restaurant details include the ability to copy the address, call the location, or visit their website.
- Display all your listings for that location.
- More results should be displayed based on your location.
- Uses core Android share feature.
- General bug fixes and issues with layout spacing.
NEW PERMISSION REQUEST
- Personal Foodie now requires "android.permission.CALL_PHONE" so you can click to call the selected restaurant.
★★★★★ over 300 handmade 3D icons + themed HD wallpaper
An elegant blend of classic and modern design style makes the Next Launcher Theme Dreamlight to a special addition to any sophisticated wardrobe.
NOTE: Dreamlight Next Launcher Theme works currently with the classic 2D mode. The 3D mode coming soon as update.
This app contains only the Next Launcher Theme Dreamlight.
More apps and widgets of Dreamlight design line are available on google Play Store.
1. Make sure the Next Launcher 3D has been installed! (Search “Next Launcher 3D” to download)
2. Apply the Theme: MENU->Personality—>Theme->Installed->Choose Dreamlight Next Launcher Theme
20 special icons, covers the main apps of the phone such as dial, SMS, Playstore and so on. The other special icons must be set manually.
How to add the 3D custom icons:
long press icon on homescreen> than will pop up some little symbol-icons>
and tab on the symbol it looks like a paper document. On my screen it is the second last.
than wait 2sec. and you will see all 3D icon
Any suggestion is appreciated.
Made in Germany - copyright© all rights reserved magic4works
com.gtp.nextlauncher.theme, next launcher theme Zt.art
DockStudio is exclusively for use with Philips Android docking speakers and Android powered smartphones. It is not compatible with any other docking speakers.
Minimum phone requirements
• Android version 2.1 or above
• Micro USB
Find out more at www.philips.com/flexidock
The Philips Fidelio app brings a suite of cool, new features to your Philips Fidelio docking speaker, including automatic Bluetooth connection, Songbird music player, worldwide Internet radio, sound settings control and a multi-function alarm clock.
Fidelio, with Songbird music player, lets you easily sync, browse, playback and manage music playlist from PC to your Android device. And you can even share what you’re listening with friends on Facebook and view artist photos from Flickr.
In the Radio mode, Fidelio puts more than 7,000 radio stations worldwide at your fingertips. Browse through stations by genre, place or station name. Simply enjoy and expand your musical horizons.
In the Clock mode, Fidelio lets you set multiple customized music alarms and get the latest weather information.
Fidelio is exclusively for use with Philips Fidelio docking speakers and Android smartphones. It is not compatible with any other docking speakers.
Minimum phone requirements
• Android version 2.1 or above
• Micro USB
Find out more at www.philips.com/flexidock
1) A many photos of handmade birthday cards ideas.
2) You can save all pictures to memory card.
3) You can set all pictures as wallpaper.
4) Easy to use: press menu to save and set as wallpaper from Birthday cards ideas.
Take a break and get inspired with these diy, recycled crafts, ideas!
Features Of The App:
1. 23 Cute and Simple DIY Home Crafts Tutorials
2. DIY How to Make a Basket from Recycled Newspaper - Handmade Basket Made of Newspapers - tutorial
3. DIY - Plastic Spoon Crafts - Tutorials
4. DIY Swirly Tie-Dye T-Shirts | How To | Tutorial
5. Two Awesome No-Knit DIY Yarn Projects - Tutorials .
6. DIY Projects | DIY Ready | Crafts Projects & Tutorials
7. D.I.Y. Handmade Satin Rose - Tutorial
8. DIY Origami Heart Box / Envelope, Secret Message - Valentine's Day Crafts- Pop-Up Heart - Kids,Easy
9. LPS: Amy & Mandy's DIY Craft Tutorials Episode #2: New Years Eve Ball
10. DIY How to fold an origami kusudama flower ball (arts/crafts) - EASY - Easter Crafts
11. Recycle Nail Polish Jewelry Craft Tutorial
12. DIY 10 Easy Phone Projects. DIY Phone (Case, Pouch & More)
13. DIY Nail Art Without any Tools! 5 Nail Art Designs - DIY Projects
14. Easy ways to spice up your room! + DIY Decorations
15. Toilet Paper Rose Tutorial, DIY, How to make
16. Help / Tutorial for the Gopro accessories - mods, DIY projects & more!
17. DIY Handmade Crafts & Gifts Ideas/Tutorials
18. EASY METHOD, BEAUTIFUL SILKY FLOWER # 2, DIY fabric flower tutorial
19. DIY - Plastic Spoon Crafts - Tutorials
20. Craft Stamping Scrapbook Cardmaking Sewing Jewelry Lessons DIY Tutorials Webisodes
And 100 more amazing videos on Diy Crafts Tutorials.....
This App gives you the education and tools you need if you have experienced:
- A motor vehicle accident (car accident, drunk driving accident, hit & run, uninsured motorist claim, etc)
- A bicycle or pedestrian accident
- Bodily Injury (animal bites, construction accidents, slip and fall accidents)
- Wrongful Death
- Back & Neck Injuries
- And much more
Accidents are unexpected, but in the event that you find yourself in a tough situation this app allows you to easily easily:
1.) Record, report & send all accident information
2.) Contact experienced New York Personal Injury Attorneys
3.) Schedule a free consultation and get informed of your rights.
Download this App and feel secure that you have experienced New York personal injury lawyers on your side if and when you need them.
personal injury,personal injury attorney,rosenberg gluck,new york,long island, accidents, attorneys, car accident, bus accident, new york city personal injury
Most innovative and highly creative
Thoughtful handmade greeting card designs that are sure to attract everyone's attention
Choose from the finest collection of handmade greeting card designs
A wide range of handmade greeting card designs to suit several customs, religions and practices
Extremely unique and exceptional handmade greeting card designs that will enhance the richness of the grand occasion of your life
The coolest part of Red Rocks Social is the live interaction with other concertgoers. During the concert you can chat live with others in the audience. A geographical feature restricts posting to only people who are at Red Rocks, so it is a real time, intimate experience. Share your impressions of the show with your new friends!
Red Rocks Social is in not associated with, affiliated with, endorsed, or approved by Red Rocks Amphitheater, Arts & Venues Denver, the City or County of Denver. It is a fun app designed to enhance the concerts!
John started homebrewing small batches in his kitchen in 1989. Most batches were three gallons at a time, allowing John to try many recipes and improve on them. Tim's first batch was for his wedding in 1997. After his third batch boiled over and flooded the kitchen, Tim was moved to the back deck. A chance encounter with a CraigsList ad in December 2005 for a professional brew sculpture lit the flame that eventually became Strange Brew.
Strange Brewing Company opened on May 19th, 2010, as a one-barrel microbrewery. Starting out small allowed John and Tim to focus more on the recipes than on running and building a small business. Brewing one barrel at a time allowed them to experiment and tweak, refining recipes for the day when a larger brew system would be employed.
This is our app!
*Be social and chat about our brewery while you enjoy our beers!
*Check out a description of all our beers
*Stay up-to-date with our latest events
*Read about our press
*Check out what everyone is saying about us on Twitter