ESSENTIAL for anyone sitting an Obstetric and Gynaecology or GUM exams!
One 2 One Medicine’s revolutionary “Obstetric and Gynaecology Complete Revision Aid” is built for medical students studying for obstetrics, gynaecology and genitourinary medicine. It has been designed to cover all areas that students need to focus on for their examinations.
13 core subjects are each broken down into OSCE stations, MCQs, SBAs and EMQs.
Labour and delivery
Gynae and Breast
Users receive a full break down and graphical feedback of results after each session, allowing the tracking of improvement and highlighting weaker areas that need more revision.
Practical, clinical, communication and history OSCE stations.
OSCE "Rainbow Bar" - 'in OSCE' timings are broken down, so that users know exactly how long to spend on each section of their OSCE exam. Progress is tracked on the Rainbow Bar
Graphical feedback on last 4 OSCE attempts. Giving users the ability to review their progress.
- MCQ + SBA + EMQ
In-depth questions and answers provided
- ‘Starring’ Questions
Any Question or OSCE that users wish to review again quickly can be ‘Starred’. This will add the question to the bank of ‘Starred’ questions, which can be accessed through the ‘Star’ tab at the bottom of each page.
- 'Exam mode' which runs consecutive, random OSCE stations or SBA/EMQ/MCQ. Results are cumulated at the end of the exam.
- Full control over pass rate and test duration.
Authored by one of the leading O+G consultants in a London teaching hospital:
Mr Rajesh Varma – MA (Cantab.) PhD MRCOG MBBS (Hons.)
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Dr Kate Spacey – MBBS - Foundation Year 1
• Contains high quality images.
• Friendly and easy to use.
• With simple uses and indications.
• Easy to study.
• Important from examination point of view.
It is an invaluable encyclopedia of "how-to" for health professionals providing or interpreting ultrasounds.
It encompasses everything about 1st,2nd and 3rd Trimester scanning.
Each section contains:
• Detailed scanning techniques
• An huge array of normal ultrasound images with colour overlays describing the anatomy seen.
• Schematics of anatomy and biometric measurements
• Growth charts, graphs and biochemistry information (AFI, umbilical artery, bHCG, AC,BPD...)
• Precise explanation of the 2nd trimester morphology scan
• 3rd trimester Doppler is covered in detail.
• Placenta, umbilical cord evaluation
• Multiple pregnancy and how to determine chorionicity
Links are available to other visit websites for pathology and embryology.
It has carefully been created by professionals for professionals.
This application should not be used a replacement for formal ultrasound training. Departmental policies and local laws should always be followed.
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE ENTIRE RANGE OF APPS BY ULTRASOUNDPAEDIA:
• Obstetric ultrasound
• Gynaecological ultrasound
• Urological ultrasound
• Pediatric Ultrasound
• Small parts ultrasound
• MSK upper Limb ultrasound
• MSK lower limb ultrasound
• Upper abdominal ultrasound
• Vascular ultrasound
- Side effects: Know about a medicine's impact on pregnancy, lactation and its effect on your body if you consume alcohol. 100,000+ Medicines listed!
- Substitutes: Medicines with the same composition can be made by different manufacturers. Some may be 90% cheaper than what you’re prescribed.
- Information: Know about typical ailments a medicine is prescribed for and understand its action on your body.
- Ordering: Order medicines through the app with a few clicks. Earn upto 15% discounts. Available only in Delhi NCR, Chandigarh.
Awards & Recognition:
- Rated one of the best “Made in India” apps by Apple in 2014.
- Recognized by the Government of India - Ministry of Health and Family Welfare as a m-health initiative that consumers can use
- Ranked Top App in Medical Category in India - Android & iOS
- Frost & Sullivan Award for "Innovative Healthcare Service Delivery Model of the Year”
- VC Circle Award for the "Most promising Healthcare startup”
- Winner of m-Billionth award for m-health in South Asia
The Indian Express: http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/drugs-on-the-net/1147273/
The Economic Times: http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-10-30/news/55595277_1_wellness-market-nutrition-market-healthkart
Business Standard: http://www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/healthkart-bets-big-on-health-nutrition-mkt-in-india-114103000884_1.html
The Business Line: http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/features/smartbuy/generic-drugs-search-app-gets-2-lakh-downloads-in-2-weeks/article5670496.ece
Your Story: http://yourstory.com/2014/11/healthkart-plus/
- Identity: To help the login/sign up process become smoother.
- Photos/Media/Files: To store and retrieve your uploaded prescriptions.
- Camera/Microphone: To allow you to take a photo of your prescriptions to send us.
Gynaecology or gynecology is the medical practice dealing with the health of the female reproductive system (uterus, v****a, and ovaries). Literally, outside medicine, it means "the science of women".
Gynecology is the oldest known medical field. The Kahun Gynaecological Papyrus is the oldest known medical text of any kind. Dated to about 1800 B.C., it deals with women's complaints—gynaecological diseases, fertility, pregnancy, contraception, etc. The text is divided into thirty-four sections, each section dealing with a specific problem and containing diagnosis and treatment, no prognosis is suggested.
Being a major Medical professional Gynecology is the area of medicine study where many opportunities are there to grab. To get success and create your dream career as Gynecologist get yourself ready with this app. You will find such really helpful around 400+ questions with answers, that will get you ready for USMLE, ECFMG, NBME, ect.
************ BEST OF LUCK **********
- No Internet connectivity required
- Two modes : study and Test
- If you are confident about yourself turn the Negative Marking on and Test yourself
- Set the test/study mode timings, e.g. 10/15/20 up to 45 minutes
- Turn Sound ON/OFF.
- Question style also choose by you, i.e. Sequential or Random.
- During test, you can skip questions and answer them at end of test by marking them for review.
- You can review questions at end of test agains your answers.
- Top 5 scores for each set of combination will be presented
- Colorful Graphical representation of top 5 scores
- Share your score with your friends on FaceBook
Available for your android Tablets and smartphones, the latest research in the field is at your fingertips with the Fertility and Sterility® app.
•Browse new issues and read new Articles in Press throughout the month, or jump to the featured articles with a tap!
•Download issues while reading: no need to wait
•Layouts and navigation get you to content you want more quickly and conveniently
•Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
•Personalize your experience with My Reading List, Notes, saved articles for offline reading, sharing articles via social media, emailing useful content
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Fertility and Sterility website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
ABOUT Fertility and Sterility®
Official publication of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), Fertility and Sterility® is an international journal for obstetricians, gynecologists, reproductive endocrinologists, urologists, basic scientists and others who treat and investigate problems of infertility and human reproductive disorders. The journal publishes juried original scientific articles in clinical and laboratory research relevant to reproductive endocrinology, urology, andrology, physiology, immunology, genetics, contraception, and menopause. Fertility and Sterility® encourages and supports meaningful basic and clinical research, and facilitates and promotes excellence in professional education, in the field of reproductive medicine.
The United Kingdom Medical Student Association (UKMSA) presents our first app: Medics Handbook!
Completely free access to over 250 articles written by medical students and doctors, in partnership with Patient.co.uk.
Learn and revise for your medical exams and be prepared for ward rounds in any one of these specialties:
- Renal and Urology
- Beautiful and simple user-interface
- See your recently read articles
- Favourite articles
- Easily search for articles
- Share an article with your colleagues
- Zoom in on images and tables
- Submit feedback on articles
You must register for free which only takes 1 minute from the app. It will give you access to tons of useful resources!
UKMSA - Supporting Tomorrow's Doctors
Please email our app developer Omair Vaiyani (email@example.com) for technical help.
POGI JAYA Is Indonesian Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology Branch Jakarta. POGI JAYA purpose of this application to make it easier for members in the logbook records and facilitate POGI JAYA Continuing Professional Development (P2KB) in database management members.
For Detailed information about POGI Jaya can be found in our website : at www.pogijaya.or.id
this application is adapted form Continuing Professional Development by Association of Indonesian doctors (IDI).
there are 5 domains that should be filled in this application.:
3. Community service / profession
4. Scientific publications
5. Development of science education
This application is develop by INCODE-ONLINE COMPANY, specializing in the development of health information technology in the Indonesia
‘ “No home should be without one” certainly applies to this splendid medical dictionary’, Journal of the Institute of Health Education
This best-selling and market-leading dictionary contains over 12,000 clear and concise entries, covering all aspects of medical science. Written by a team of medical experts, the entries are accessible and jargon-free, and complemented by over 140 illustrations and diagrams. The 8th edition has been fully revised and updated to cover changes in this fast-moving field. Entries on techniques and equipment, drugs, general medical practice, health service organization, and treatment have all been reviewed, and updated where necessary.
The dictionary has also been expanded in many areas, with particular attention paid to pharmacology, obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatrics, ethics, nephrology, and psychiatry. Selling over a million copies in previous editions, this is an indispensable reference guide for students, as well as those working in the medical and allied professions. It is also an invaluable home reference guide for the general reader
A SEARCH TOOL
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
• A quick search of words while you type
• A 'fuzzy filter' when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
• A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A LEARNING TOOL
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
• A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
• Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
• Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
• Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
• See words in context with example sentences
• Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
** Internet access is for Ads **
** You can hide the ads in Preferences **
Please email me if you would like to help translate the app into your language.
Localizations done: English, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Spanish, Hebrew, French, Japanese (incomplete)
If you like this app, please support me by buying the Pro version.
Calculate dates of pregnancy:
-Last menstrual period (LMP)
-Estimated date of conception
-Weeks gestational age (WGA)
-WGA obtained by ultrasound
-Estimated due date (EDC)
-Adjust length of cycle and luteal phase
-Store multiple patients for easy retrieval
-Full Help pages available
-Export data to XML on SD card
-Import saved data (Pro version only)
-Save app to SD card (PRO version only)
-Include extra notes in patient data
Please note: This app may be used for personal tracking purposes, but it is primarily meant to be a clinical tool for professional healthcare workers.
This app calculates exactly 280 days (40 weeks) from LMP to EDC, and accordingly for any date in between. Please note that the paper/plastic wheels used by obstetricians or ultrasound technicians are inherently inaccurate. Different pregnancy wheels may vary by as much as 3 or 4 days. Please keep this in mind when comparing the values obtained here to those given in clinic/hospital.
Key words: pregnancy calculator, obstetrics, obgyn, obwheel, ob wheel
بداخل التطبيق يتم تقسيم الامراض الي عدة اقسام من أجل سهولة الوصول للمرض بسهولة مثل :
- الاطفال والامومة
- النساء والولادة
- العظام والروماتيزم
- الانف والاذن والحنجرة
- القلب والاوعية الدموية
- الفم والاسنان
- الغدد والسكري
- جلدية وتناسلية
- الاورام والسرطان
- النفسية والعصبية
- مسالك بولية وكلى
- الصحة الجنسية
- وارشادات للصحة العامة
- اسعفات أولية
تم تجميع المعلومات من مواقع ذات ثقة عالية في المجال الطبي لضمان صحة المعلومة المقدمة داخل التطبيق.
الهدف من التطبيق هو ان يكون الهاتف لديك يحتوي على تطبيق به كل المعلومات الطبية التي قد تحتاجها و المتعلقة باغلب الامراض الشائعة واعراضها وطرق الوقاية منها وكيفية علاجها وسرعة الوصول اليها دون الاحتياج لاتصال بالانترنت.
ايضاَ من اهدافنا هو دعم المحتوى العربي
* SIEOG - Società Italiana di Ecografia Ostetrica e Ginecologia e Metodologie Biofisiche *
*** Palermo, February 12th-13th 2015 San Paolo Palace Hotel ***
Presidents of the Congress:
G. Lo Re
Borgi Group S.r.l.
* App powered by OB Science S.r.l. *
* www.obscience.com/en/ *