***** “For the features and performance delivered, the app is a must have for all iOS device users who enjoying photo editing.” – ePHOTOzine
Welcome to creative photo editing!
Handy Photo was designed for those with a strong passion for photo editing. The app is a perfect choice when it comes to correcting and enhancing photos from all possible angles.
* Making tonal and color adjustments globally and locally *
Improve the general look of your photos by performing both global and local tonal and color corrections in them. With a few taps and swipes only, turn your images into vivid and vibrant works of art.
* Retouching photos with ultimate ease *
Remove unwanted content from your photos in a tap. Mobile image retouching has never been so fast and easy.
* Moving objects from photo to photo *
Is it possible to move any object within a single photo or to another image in just a few taps? The answer is yes when it comes to the Move Me tool. With it, you can do the impossible – move objects in photos to the locations they would never move to in real life.
* Applying filters to images partially *
With the Handy Photo’s powerful photo filters, which include Black and White, Bleach Bypass, Color Standout, Cross Process, Dramatic, Duotone, Fog, Glow, Golden, HDR, Halftone, Ink, Lomo, Old Photo, Polarization, Polaroid, Sepia, Sketch, Smart Contrast, Tilt-Shift, Tiny Planet, Vignette, and Vintage, you can add whatever artistic effects wanted to your images. The filters are all adjustable and, thanks to the partial application feature, can be easily combined within photos.
* Adding textures to photos partially *
Apply the Handy Photo’s terrific textures to your images to make them truly pop. You can select from the following categories of textures: Abstract, Cloth, Clouds, Frost and Ice, Grunge, Paper, Water, and Wood. All the textures can be adjusted to taste and applied to photos partially.
* Uncropping photos in a unique way *
The tool is called Magic not accidentally. It allows uniquely uncropping photos. No other app can do that. Moreover, it allows straightening crooked horizon lines in photos without sacrificing their original size.
* Adding attention-grabbing frames to images *
Before showing your photo to the whole world, it’s quite important to appropriately frame it. The Handy Photo’s excellent collection of frames serves just that purpose. Put the final touches on your photos by adding the following frames to them: Autumn Leaves, Carton, Film, Glass, Grunge, Lace, Paint Splashes, Pencil Sketch, Photo Album, Polaroid, Retro Photo, Sea Shell, Torn Paper, and Vintage.
* THE APP FEATURES *
★ Global and local tone and color correction options
★ Partial application option in Filters tool
★ Advanced retouching technology for mobile platforms
★ Move Me technology for smart objects extraction and moving
★ Magic Crop tool with unique photo “un-cropping” function
★ High-quality textures and frames
★ 100% size image editing
★ Up to 36 MP image support
★ RAW format support
★ Optimized for multi-core and GPU processors
★ Stylish and intuitive UI
Brought to you by the developers of TouchRetouch! :)
* DEVICES SUPPORT *
All devices running Android 2.3 or newer and supporting ARMv7.
Depending on the amount of total RAM available, the following resolution images processing is allowed:
2 GB of RAM - 24 MP
1 GB of RAM - 16 MP
786 Mb of RAM - 12 MP
512 Mb of RAM - 8 MP
less than 512 MP of RAM – 5 MP
* WEBSITE *
Download Handy Photo right now and enjoy unlimited photo editing freedom!
* Pixelmania.nl award (Android version) *
* Macworld - Geotagging App Of The Year 2010 (iPhone version) *
* PhotoPlus magazine BEST ON TEST Award! (iPhone version) *
● we have FREE lite version! Try our Geotag Photos without risk for free! Just search for Geotag Photos Lite on Android Market.
● English, German, French and Czech localization
● See application video at http://bit.ly/9cwRdA
● complete geotagging solution - Android application for automatic storing of location data & desktop application for geotagging of pictures. No need to purchase another desktop app!
● can run on background with Android phone in sleep mode
● Android application - tracking of your position, multiple logging modes, working in sleep mode, displays logged track on the map
● Export to GPX standard format - 3 ways how to do this: saving on memory card, by email or from web. No need to have internet or wifi connection for GPX export!
● Geotagging desktop application - Geotag your JPG or RAW files - quick and easily!
● works perfectly on any operating system - Windows, Mac OS X and even Linux
● supported image formats for geotagging: jpg, nef, cr2, crw, dcr, ciff, erf, orf, k25, kdc, mef, mrw, nrw, pef, raf, tif, tiff, raw, arw, rw2, srf, sr2, srw, x3f, dng
This Android app works like GPS Data Logger - it logs your positions during your trip. There are various logging modes, that will fit your needs - continuous mode logs your every change and is best if you need most accurate data, from the other hand time based logging (logs position every few minutes) saves your phone battery.
When you return from your trip, you can synchronize logged data with our desktop application and geotag photos taken by your camera. We support both amateur cameras (compact) and professional ones (DSLR). We also supports geotagging of various RAW formats (.NEF, CRW, CR2 and others). You can also export your logged data to well know and widely used GPX format - in this new version is NOT NECESSARY to upload data to remote server, you have your GPX files always prepared and can find them on phone memory card or you can send them from Android phone by email.
few ideas how to use Geotagged photos:
- use Places function of modern viewing applications (Picasa, iPhoto, Aperture) to see your photos on map
- find your photos by place (for example find quickly all photos from New Your in your Photo library)
- upload Geotagged photos to social sites (flickr.locr or so)
Let us know what you would like to see on the next version – we’ll be happy to implement it into new version of Geotag Photos for you!
Visit our website for more information! Visit our blog at http://www.geotagphotos.net/blog for news.
- Android 1.6 or above with GPS chip (most of devices)
- operating system with Java 1.6 installed (it is already installed on Mac OS X 10.6, free for download for Windows / Linux). Doesn't work with non-intel Mac OS X 10.5.
q: how much it will drain my battery?
a: depending on logging mode, that you choose and on concrete device. If you choose reasonable logging mode (like to get position every 10 minutes or so), phone battery will be enough for more than day.
q: will it work abroad, if I don't have roaming?
a: yes, but it can take longer time before it gets the first position (especially after first usage after your travel by plane). No internet data connection is required for logging
q: what can I do, if I need help?
a: we have very fast support - just write us email at email@example.com and we will reply you within a day (but usually faster).
* EXCLUDE APP FROM TASK MANAGER KILL LIST *
All Photo Frame Editor allows you to Apply beautiful frames to your photos.It contain differents type of frames
* All Photo Frame Editor allows you combine photos with various frame patterns.
* We have included all the tools Like
NegativeSketch and Differents type of effects in a super intuitive interface so you can get right to editing.
* Select a photo from the gallery or take photos using the phone camera.
* Wide range of styles and different frames,and Effects for any picture.
* There are so many effects and features to apply to your photos.
* You can move and resize the photos inside in this All Photo Frame Editor app.
All Photo Frame Editor is a powerful photo editor which we created because we wanted a quick and easy way to edit photos.