Organize your walk in Old Town of Xanthi following routes of cultural, religious and architectural interest. Choose to taste local delicacies you can find from a list of 34 restaurants, local sweet shops and taverns.
Learn the history of the Old town and share your experiences, pictures and thoughts with your friends and family.
Forget using a paper map or a city guide book, with this app you will save a lot of time and it will be much more fun!
After the general information frame, the app leads you step by step through the historical nucleus of the town: streets, squares, churches and monasteries, palaces, towers… and reveals you details of the town during a pleasant walk.
So, start and enjoy yourself!
2. App is great for pointing you to points of interest and more in the Town of Winona Lake.
3. Download this app for points of interest in the Town of Winona Lake and find out more about the town and things to do and see.
4. Download this app to learn more about the town and what it has to offer residents and visitors.
5. For more information about the Town of Winona Lake you can also visit our web site at: www.winonalake.net
Developed as a proof of Concept for an MSc in Advanced Software Engineering at University College Dublin.
Oil Painting titled "Greystones Harbour" by Niamh Darcy. See Colours In Motion: http://niamhdarcy.com/
Tags: Ireland, Wicklow, Greystones, Glendalough, Tourist, Irish, Seaside, Beach, Weather, Restaurants, DART, Dublin Bus, Shoreline, Livcom Awards
The user can get the navigation form their current place to the selected place. User can contact the concern person from the application.
Once the tour has been downloaded it works offline, which means that you can enjoy the tour without needing to connect to the internet.
The app includes details of retailers and businesses within Wellington and surrounding area along with an annotated map and A to Z guide.
Participating retailers can also use this app to advertise special offers and promotions to potential customers.
With TOURIAS Travel Guides you always have all the important information to hand when travelling. And all this in over 120 travel destinations.
Whether you’re at home on the couch, out and about at your holiday destination or even after the trip, the TOURIAS Travel Guide gives you useful tips for your holiday or your business trip at the Lake Constance. It makes no difference if you’re visiting the sights, discovering great restaurants or going out to the trendiest clubs.
And the TOURIAS Travel Guides also offer a lot more:
• Complimentary offline maps and complete offline use without expensive roaming fees
• MyGuide: take photos, write text and save it all. Of course, you can also share your personal experiences on Facebook
• Tour Tickets: you can book alternative tours from locals directly and in doing so, explore your travel destination in a truly special way
• Augmented Reality: discover the hotspots of your holiday destination via the camera on your Smartphone/Tablet
• GPS use – where am I?
• “Nearby” Function – where’s the next restaurant?
• Upgrade: the optional upgrade allows the guide to be completely free of advertising
Further TOURIAS Travel Guides for lots of interesting travel destinations can be also be found easily via this app. Simply select the desired destination under “Further Destinations” and you will be linked automatically to the app store.
We hope you enjoy using this free travel guide. We very happy to receive your feedback, information about the travel destination, your wishes and suggestions at email@example.com.
Discover sights like Cathedral of Constance, Sea Life Center Constance, Mainau Island, Überlingen, Burg Meersburg (Meersburg Castle), Meersburg, Friedrichshafen, Zeppelin Museum, Lindau, Old City Hall Lindau, Pfänder, Meersburg Residenz, St. Gallen, Rhine Falls near Schaffhausen, Dornier Museum, Friedrichshafen School Museum, Wasserburg Climatic Spa, Reptile House, Constance Old Town, Reichenau Island, Pfahlbaumuseum (Lake Dwelling Museum), Bregenz, Bregenz Lake Stage, Abbey Library, Hochwart Lookout, Salem Abbey, Tettnang, The Rappenloch and Alploch gorges, Konstanz Pulverturm (powder tower), Imperia statue in Konstanz, Stadtmuseum Lindau (municipal museum), Lindau Brunnen (wells), Villas and gardens of Lindau.
Get offline maps, three different voice-narrated hands-free GPS guides, trail maps for more than 40 trails, over 80 gorgeous photos and lots of other useful information, all in this one handy app. Our Zion National Park app is your essential pocket guide to enhance your trip to this magnificent natural treasure.
Read more about the app, and view Zion photos and video, at http://americanoutback.mobi.
Immediate Map Access
Unlike other apps, our offline map is installed with your app download. Once you download Zion National Park, no further cell phone connection is needed to use our map. As long as you have a GPS signal, you can see where you are in the park, from anyplace in Zion. If you can get a GPS signal, you will know where you are!
Our offline map is very handy because once you leave the area of the Visitor Center and campgrounds, cell phone signals become weak or nonexistent. Plus, there is never a data charge for using our offline map.
Other apps claim not to need WiFi or Internet access for the map. But in fact until the entire map is accessed and zoomed at multiple levels, these apps definitely need Internet access.
Try this simple test: download an app, go into Airplane Mode to disable Internet, then see how the map works. Ours works, others don't!
Voice-narrated GPS Guides
Our Zion National Park app includes multiple powerful voice-narrated, hands-free GPS Guide. We provide guides for several areas, including:
- East Zion, if you are entering from the main Zion Mt Carmel highway
- South Zion, if you are coming from Las Vegas or the Grand Canyon and entering through Springdale
- Canyon Drive. This is the shuttle bus route
Just start the GPS guide you want, start driving, biking, or walking, and our app notifies you when you are approaching a point of interest. Then, when you arrive, the GPS guide pops up a photo and narrates text describing the site.
Our Zion National Park app includes two different kinds of trail guides.
On-trail guides include photographs of the actual trail, as well as starting and ending elevation, and time and distance for trackpoints. These trail guides have been walked by our own trail experts to ensure accuracy. The photographs are linked to actual GPS locations so that you can compare where you are on a hike to the trail guide just by looking at a picture.
Additionally, our offline map includes trails that have been charted by the National Park Service. This includes over 40 trails! This expands our Zion National Park trail coverage to include every major hike in the park, and then some.
And, because we include GPS location technology in our offline map, for either kind of trail, you can request your current location, and see exactly where you are in relation to the charted route.
FREE US Geological Survey Topo Map for Offline Use
The US Geological Survey topographical map is the gold standard in mapping for remote locations. And now you can have access to this map, specifically for Zion National Park, at any time -- and completely offline! A one-time download is all it takes*. The maps offer scales from about 1:15,000 down to 1:4,000, plus an additional zoom level to make reading the small type on these maps easier.
* Topo map download size is about 226 Megabytes. If the download fails, uinstall and reinstall the app, then try again!
For an explanation of the Android permissions this app uses, please visit:
A great way to start journeys together, it includes a fresh and engaging way to search and book routes via maps. You can view Malaysia Airlines routes and create origin and destination pairs without the need to type. Once booked, you and your companion traveller’s information are saved for future use.
Trips are also stored with intuitive details such as a check-in countdown and calendar reminders so your schedule is always up to date with your travel plans. Mobile check-in allows you to check-in at compatible routes from anywhere, and mobile boarding passes issued can be stored in Passbook.
• Book international and domestic Malaysia Airlines flights.
• Review deals and offers on route at nearest or preferred airport.
• Preferred traveller and cabin class selection for speedier future bookings.
• Create profiles for up to 9 companion travellers.
• Book in visual route map view.
• Scan credit card for simple data entry.
• Option to store credit card in wallet for future quick access.
• Optional calendar reminders and notifications of flights booked in app.
• Retrieve itineraries booked anywhere with book reference or eTicket number.
• Share itineraries with friends via email, SMS, Facebook or Twitter.
• Check your Enrich miles.
• Check-in and download mobile boarding pass.
• Check-in companion travelers and forward boarding passes to their mobile phone.
• Check-in with your Enrich or any participating oneworld airline loyalty program.
• View and pick seats by your assigned cabin class.
• Home screen boarding pass via respective device wallets for quick access.
• Check flight status.
• Though we work hard to avoid it, if your bag is delayed you can track its status
• Many other feature enhancements.
Stay tuned for more updates in 2014. Thank you for choosing Malaysia Airlines and all the great input from our wonderful guests.
An iTravel® product by SITA.
Also included are tourism highlights you’ll enjoy seeing in the greater area of Hillsborough and Carrboro, NC. From the Old Well and Franklin Street to Weaver Street Lawn in Carrboro and Churton Street in Hillsborough. The App gives visitors a guide to local landmarks and tour stops you won’t want to miss. Chapel Hill and UNC legends spring to life in the rhythm and design of images.
A delightful and helpful guide to one of the best college towns in America, Goodnight Carolina is a true tribute to the Carolina experience,perfect for Tar Heels of every age and stage.
The app includes details of retailers and businesses within the Mansfield Town area along with an annotated map and A to Z guide.
Participating retailers can also use this app to advertise special offers and promotions to potential customers.
Lee Moss Photography is designed to provide a professional, personal photographic experience. Our key photographer, Lee, has been capturing memories on camera for over 30 years. With the philosophy that we work to bring you your event with beautiful, personal photography and an artistic eye, our goal is to preserve the most important moments of your life. Contact us so we can customize your memories.
The Howling Wolf Taqueria, an authentic Mexican and Southwestern taqueria serving New Mexican inspired cuisine, is at 76 Lafayette Street, in historic Salem, Massachusetts. We are on the corner of New Derby & Lafayette, across from the Salem fire station). The freshness, flavor and value of the food are our restaurant's highest priorities. The Burritos are HERE! So are the tacos and other delicious, affordable New Mexican food and drink! Get your burrito on at the Howling Wolf Taqueria!
We have been providing patients in the North Shore with excellence in dental care for over 25 years - in fact this practice has been in existence since Dr. Goldberg began in 1939.
POWERED BY QWIKspot.com
This app brings ALL of the major news related to Boston, Massachusetts, Boston Metro area, and more. It cover news from:
. Breaking news
If you like to be informed, this app is for you!
Keywords: Boston, Boston sports, boston celtics, ne patriots, bruins, boston bruins, massachusetts, news politics