- Quick two clicks to translate between Spanish and English
- Provides text and voice/audio outputs
Depending on the complexity of the inputs, some funny translations might result. Note that this application requires connection to the network.
-Translation of single words with multiple synonym suggestions
-Translation of complete sentences
-offline access to existing translation with Audio playback
-Label function for favorites
-Playin a label
The Ectaco English <-> Tagalog Translator Lite for Android Features:
• Bilingual dictionary
• Bi-directional translation
• Part-of-speech labels
• Input Line search to find all words matching the sequence of letters you
• Instant reverse translation for any entry
• Change the translation direction instantly by tapping a button
• Quick access to adjacent words when viewing the translations
• History function to view and select words that you translated
• Integrated support for a Bluetooth C-Pen scanner for text input
Click the link below to find the full version with TrueVoice technology where you can download human voice pronunciation for both languages:
In addition, the app provides a list of related phrases.
Translator+ uses advanced technology, with voice recognition and voice synthesis.
The app is optimized for Jelly Bean (Android 4.2), and optimized for tablets.
If you like this app please rate it with 5 stars. It motivates us to include more features and make our apps much better.
[ IMPORTANT INFORMATION ]
- You must have installed the English "Pico TTS" and the "Pico TTS" for the language configured on your mobile.
To check this go to Android Settings -> Voice Input & Output -> Text-to-Speech settings > Pico TTS (Pico TTS settings) and then click on "Install voice data" and install at least the English "Pico TTS", and the "Pico TTS" for the language configured on your mobile
- To check whether your phone has voice recognition capabilities make sure you have this package installed on your mobile: Voice recognition: "Voice search"
- The supported languages are: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German.
More from developer
The app features latest photos from the blog, twitter activity and videos. Looking for a Sun and Stars tattoo? How about Baybayin (aka Alibata)? Find one at PinoyTattoos.com
Salamat - Christian Cabuay