1. TEXT-TO-SIGN GENERATOR (SIGNED ENGLISH)
2. ASL PHRASES (ASL)
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING: The TEXT-TO-SIGN portion of this app translates English text into ASL signs and generates sentences in “English word order”. However it is not “Signed Exact English” we improve the translation with our Smart Translation Algorithm.
Over 30,000 words translated into Seamless Sign Language Video in real time! Patented technology seamlessly connects each signed word to display a smooth video stream, the only software with this unique feature.
Translate entire books, emails, documents or text from the internet.
Type a sentence, or cut and paste text into the text box and see the video translation in real time. (up to 50 words at a time).
Made in cooperation with Signtel Inc., makers of the “Signtel Interpreter” Sign Language translation software. The Signtel Interpreter was developed with the assistance of deaf product developers, professional Sign Language instructors and interpreters.
NOTE: (This app is NOT a full version of Signtel Interpreter)
• Seamless connectivity between signs
• Over 30,000 words recognized
• Over 1,400 Idioms and Phrases
• Translate up to 50 words at a time
• Cut and paste large amount of text
• Translate entire numerical system
• Time, Money, Dates
• General numbers
• Names i.e. Mr. Brown
• Model mouths each word for lip readers
• Finger spells any word not in our database
• Pause, Fast Forward, Rewind, and Replay Video
• Slow motion
• Loop video
• Swipe video screen to see next or previous video
• ASL Signs in English word order, plus our Smart Translation Algorithm.
110 ASL Phrases
Learn how to sign ASL idioms and phrases. Jessica Tanner (deaf actress) and Dwight D. Godwin, NIC (certified ASL interpreter), translate 100 idioms and phrases such as “where is the bathroom” and “train go sorry” into ASL. (No internet required)
There are many different forms of American Sign Language. For example, there are over 100 different ways to sign “Birthday” and “Picnic” ASL signs vary in different parts of the country and even in different small social groups. We tried to take this into account and provide signs that are most commonly used.
NOTE: This app is not meant to replace a live interpreter.
AUDIO: If you are a hearing person, there is no sound with this application.
INTERNET REQUIRED for the text-to-sign generator. (WIFI recommended)
Comments – Questions –Technical Support, Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
** Guaranteed to work. Please email us if you have a problem email@example.com**
Bhasha Translator comes with an in-built Sinhala rendering technology which enables you to read Sinhala text even if your device does not support Sinhala language.
You can translate any text from Sinhala to English or vice versa up to 300 characters per day for FREE. The usage cycle resets every day, so if you exceed your daily limit, you can just wait few hours for the next day.
How Bhasha Translator works?
- Bhasha Translator uses a third party translation API to technically get raw translations & improves the accuracy of them by using statistical analysis & manual translations over the time. Sinhala Unicode text are rendered using Bhasha's exclusive cross-device supported Sinhala rendering technology, so that anyone can read & write Sinhala on Bhasha Translator even if your device does not support Sinhala language.
Why there's a daily translation limit?
- The third party API used by Bhasha Translator is a paid API to which we have to pay $20 per 1 Million characters. We bear that cost & provide you a free service (supported by ads) up to 300 characters per day. We hope to give you an premium option to increase this limit in future releases.
How can I type in Sinhala?
- You have to install "Helakuru" Sinhala keyboard to type in Sinhala. Bhasha Translator will prompt you at app launch if you haven't already installed Helakuru. Select "Yes" from there & install Helakuru from Google Play Store. Don't forget to enable & switch to Helakuru keyboard after installation to type in Sinhala.
Bhasha Translator uses a paid third party translation API to provide translations which is still in beta, thus not liable for the accuracy of the translations.
A Product by Bhasha
The app features latest photos from the blog, twitter activity and videos. Looking for a Sun and Stars tattoo? How about Baybayin (aka Alibata)? Find one at PinoyTattoos.com
Salamat - Christian Cabuay