# What Is Economics ?
# Microeconomics Versus Macroeconomics
# Economics as the "Dismal Science?"
# Positive Versus Normative Analysis in Economics
# Opportunity Cost as True Economic Cost
# The Assumptions of Economic Rationality
# Correlation Versus Causation
# Production Possibility Frontier, Growth, Opportunity Cost and Trade
# Supply and Demand
# Economics Basics: Utility
# Monopolies, Oligopolies and Perfect Competition
# Glossary of Economic Terms and Concepts
More about Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
# Basics of Microeconomics
# Basics of Macroeconomics
The free starter pack includes 25 questions organized into 11 categories:
* Basic Microeconomic Concepts
* The Nature and Function of Product Markets
* Factor Markets
* Market Failure and the Role of Government
* Basic Macroeconomic Concepts
* Measurement of Economic Systems
* National Income and Price Determination
* Financial Sector
* Inflation, Unemployment and Stabilization Policies
* Economic Growth and Productivity
* International Trade and Finance
Test your overall knowledge by answering randomly generated questions from all categories or target areas of weakness by focusing on a specific category. Need a more intensive review? Then download the complete set of 500 AP Microeconomics/Macroeconomics Questions via an in-app purchase of $9.99.
Adding this little gem to your exam prep toolbox is sure to kick your studying into high gear. Detailed analytics allows users to review their quiz history and statistics like their weekly progress. Users will also discover their category strength and weaknesses. Whether you've been studying for months or are just beginning to prepare, this app will get you where you need to be.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback, please send us an email at: McGraw-Hill@gwhizmobile.com
AP, Advanced Placement Program, and College Board are registered trademarks of the College Entrance Examination Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
Reinforce key concepts and improve recall memory through interactive multiple-choice quizzes, flashcards, and glossaries.
Unit 1 is free. Purchase Units 2-4 with in-app purchase.
Unit 1: Fundamental Economics (FREE)
Chapter 01: Economics
Chapter 02: Systems and Decisions
Chapter 03: Businesses
Unit 2: Macroeconomics
Chapter 04: Demand
Chapter 05: Supply
Chapter 06: Prices and Choices
Chapter 07: Markets
Unit 3: Institutions
Chapter 08: Jobs and Wages
Chapter 09: Government Revenue
Chapter 10: Spending by Government
Chapter 11: Banking and Money
Chapter 12: Financial Markets
Unit 4: Policies & International Economics
Chapter 13: Performance
Chapter 14: Instability
Chapter 15: Federal Reserve
Chapter 16: Economic Stability
Chapter 17: Trade
Chapter 18: Types of Economic Systems
Chapter 19: Developing Countries
Chapter 20: Modern World Challenges
Share multiple-choice quiz questions with friends by email
Send report of your quiz correct / incorrect answers by email.
keywords:, Economics, high school economics, college economics, tutor, tutoring, financial, banking, finance, financial terms, economics study
1. Economical Vocabulary (आर्थिक शब्दावली )
2. Introduction to Indian Economy (भारतीय अर्थव्यवस्था का परिचय)
3. Agriculture in Indian Economy (भारतीय अर्थव्यवस्था में कृषि)
4. Industries and business (उद्योग एवं व्यापार )
5. Transportation (परिवहन)
6. Economical Planning (आर्थिक नियोजन)
7. Revenue system and Taxes in India (भारतीय अर्थव्यवस्था में राजस्व व्यवस्था )
8. Important Economical Questions (महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न)
* This app is a series of GK Apps provided by GKtalk
- Several question sets, properly categorized in multiple sections (question sets/ answer-reviews)
- Coverage of questions covering wide variety of subjects
- Fast UI, Best in class user-interface presented in Android app Quiz format
- App designed to work for all screens - Phones & Tablets
- Review your answers against right answers - Learn fast
- Detail reports on your performance of all quiz attended
- No limits on quiz, retry any number of times
We guarantee SUCCESS if you could practice all question-answers given in this app ..!!
Different states in India have the public service exams for recruiting candidates to Indian Civil services and they are as follows:
Central Govt : IAS/UPSC
Andhra Pradesh (APSPSC), Arunachal Pradesh (APPSC), Assam (APSC), Bihar (BPSC), Kerala (KPSC), Goa (GOAPSC), Gujarat (GPSC), Himachal Pradesh (HPPSC), Jammu & Kashmir (JKPSC), Jharkand (JPSC), Karnataka (KPSC), Kerala (KPSC), Madhya Pradesh (MPPSC), Maharashtra (MPSC), Orissa (OPSC), Punjab (PPSC), Rajasthan (RPSC), Telangana (TPSC), Tripura (TPSC), Uttaranchal (UPSC), Tamilnadu (TNPSC), Uttar Pradesh (UPPSC), Uttarakhand (UKPSC), West Bengal (PSCWB, WBPSC)
Also, if you are in major B.A (Economics), B.Com (Commerce) or M.A (Economics), M.Com (Commerce) you could refresh your knowledge with this app.
This app includes access to over 55 new economics videos that are not available on Mr. Clifford’s popular YouTube channel, “ACDCLeadership”. These videos explain complex concepts in a student-friendly, easy to understand manner that will help you retain the information. Join the hundreds of thousands of students that have used Mr. Clifford’s videos and resources to ace your macroeconomics course.
-Over 55 brand new econ videos
-80 multiple choice questions
-Video explanations that break down questions
-15 videos explaining specific FRQs organized by topic
-Quick access to an additional 50 video lessons organized by topic
-Unit summaries and key terms
-Free response tips, strategies, and insights
-Funny surprises that will keep you on your toes
What makes this app different?
If you like Mr. Clifford’s Youtube channel, you are going to love this app. It includes 80 multiple choice questions that mirror those asked on the AP test and college exams. Most importantly, more than half of these questions include detailed video explanations that describe why the right answer is right and why the wrong answers are wrong. This app is like having a one-on-one review session with a world-class teacher.
This app was created entirely by Mr. Clifford. It has been successfully tested on phones, tablets, and other mobile devices. Contact Mr. Clifford at email@example.com if you have any questions or comments. ACDC Leadership is an education consulting firm founded by Mr. Clifford in 2007. To learn more about Mr. Clifford or other student and teacher economics resources he offers, visit www.acdcleadership.com.
This app was not created by, and is not endorsed by, the College Board.
This free version includes unit summaries, key vocabulary, video lessons, AP exam tips, sample Free Response Questions, and sample multiple choice questions. If you love the app please upgrade to the full version of the apps currently offered on Google Play under the names "AP Macroeconomics Review" and "AP Microeconomics Review".
•Study online or offline with app-based learning modules that will save your progress
•Never miss a GMAT lesson -- no schedules, no classes and no commute
•Focus on your target areas with adaptive learning technology
•Utilize our Ask-a-tutor messaging tool to connect with our accredited GMAT tutors on-the-go
•Login to the desktop version for in-depth features like one-on-one tutoring sessions, GMAT practice tests and a student dashboard that tracks your progress.
The full app is designed for students of Economics at school, college or university.
Covers over 100 topic areas
It provides comprehensive coverage of major topic areas.
Topics are covered by means of diagrams and text explanations.
Many of the diagrams are interactive, meaning students can see the effect of changing variables in real time. This makes concepts much easier to understand.
This sample version contains a limited selection of topics from the full app and contains a comprehensive glossary of key terms.
Check out our latest Economics Term Dictionary...
1. Equipped with quick dynamic search function (Fuzzy Logic) – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type.
2. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark all your favorite translations for fast reference to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
3. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
4. Add New Words/ Terms – you will be able to add in and store any of the new terms in this Dictionary.
5. > 12,000 words – Included all the popular and daily use terms in the dictionary.
6. FREE – It is completely free. Download at no cost. FOC.
7. Work Offline – It work offline, no active internet connection is required. Perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available.
8. Small Size (few MB) – The dictionary will only take a small portion of your Android devices.
9. Android version compatibility – The Apps can work perfectly fine on all Android version either on latest ICS/ KitKat or older version.
10. Simple and easy to use interface. The app come with an user friendly function, allowing you to use with ease.
In addition, all the terms are listed alphabetically with faster search facility, easy to navigate through entire app.
This app will work as a great pocket resource for Economics terms and definitions.
Please rate this application 5 stars if you find this app benefited you.
Julia Dictionary Inc
This app is ideal for students who study economics. It offers comprehensive coverage of the subject together with high quality diagrams to illustrate the topics.
It is ideal for revision and independent learning as it covers material at A-Level suitable for college, sixth form and university.
I have drawn on my experience as student and teacher gaining an A in a-level, giving me great knowledge when writing the content material.
You can easily navigate from one topic to another and also included is a keyword section with many day to day economic languages explained. We have also inputted a video thread into this app in which specialist economist on YouTube are view-able and can teach you on our platform, all in all this is an ready made app for you to revise quick.
Positive & Normative
Theory Of Demand
Theory Of Supply
Price Elasticity Of Demand
Price Elasticity Of Supply
Consumer & Producer Surplus
Economies Of Scale
Diseconomies Of Scale
Public & Private Goods
Merit & Demerit Goods
Poverty & Inequality
Buffer Stock Scheme
Measuring National Income
UK Economic Cycle
Multiplier & Accelerator Effects
Balance Of Payments
tags: AP Macroeconomics, economics, Aggregate Demand, Charts, Phillips Curve, multiple choice, vocabulary, banking, interest rates, production possibilities curve, exchange rate