dedicated Culture and Metropolitan sections.
Independent, fresh and forward-looking, it is the only newspaper that uses Simplied Chinese (standardized Chinese characters
prescribed for use in Mainland China after 1949) on the UK media market, targeting 400,000 Chinese readers.
The 48-page newspaper reaches an educated, opinion forming audience within the Chinese speaking community, with a weekly
circulation of 30,000 copies in 40 cities throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Currently, an ecient collaboration with media networks both in mainland China and around the world such as Europe, America and
Australia enables the Chinese Weekly to deliver the image of the UK to our readers currently outside the country.
- Recommendation of China Daily exclusive news
- Brand new design
- Swipe left or right to navigate between sections
- Customize your sections list
-- About China Daily
China Daily is the largest English newspaper in China, boasting an average daily circulation of more than 900,000 in about 150 countries and regions. The app presents latest news, comments, information and photos of China.
- Optimized online dictionary
- Brand new design
- Swipe left or right to navigate between sections
- Customize your sections list
- Inline translator
- Impressive photos and videos of China
- Shortcuts to share stories, photos and videos on email, message, WeChat or Sina Weibo
Please contact us anytime with comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, please visit http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/mobile/
Why buy newspapers or be stuck on your couch watching live TV or radio when you can get all the news on your mobile? Enjoy!
All rights reserved to the content's respective owners.
- Real news in Simplified Chinese
- Instant lookup of both words and individual characters at your fingertip.
- Wordlist for each article.
Stay informed with the latest headlines and China regional stories .Get the latest chinese news from the Phoenix TV ,including breaking news, business, military,entertainment, technology, the arts and sport, all divided into clear sections, this free app lets you watch video reports, pictures and read the latest updates wherever you are.
China News gives you easy access to read the most popular news sources from China (中国) on your Android device. Take this app with you and stay informed with access to the latest news.
√ News by site.
√ News by category.
√ Download news briefs automatically.
√ Offline reading.
√ News widget.
√ Convert webpage to mobile format.
√ Remove or sort news sources.
√ Edit default news sources
√ Subscribe more news sources via RSS
√ Import more news sources via OPML
√ Option to block images (reduce bandwidth).
√ Share news via SMS, Email, Facebook, Twitter...
If the application crashes after upgrading, please uninstall and reinstall it.
You can easily get the latest Malaysia News through NewsKu App anywhere anytime.
- Provide image and content preview for the news.
- Interact with your Facebook friends.
- Able to share the interesting news with you friends via FB, Whatsapp, SMS, Email etc.
- Able to press facebook "Like"on every news after you login to Facebook.
Provided newspaper below:
- Guang Ming
- See Hua
This application provides a Chinese audience with mobile access to global news coverage, in-depth analysis and real-time quotes in Chinese language anytime, anywhere. Registered users have access to all articles for free.
- Popular News: A Most Popular news section.
- Multimedia News: including slideshows and video.
- The ability to post comments to articles.
- Offline reading: Read the past weeks downloaded articles offline.
- Save: Save favorite WSJ articles/videos/pictures for reading later.
- Share: Share articles/images/video with friends via Email, Sina and QQ weibo, and RenRen
- Push Notifications: Receive breaking news notifications from WSJ China.
Latest and essential stories in top news, china, world, special, business, sports, life, culture and opinion etc
• Inline translator
• Offline mode, news is always available even in subway. (Updated)
• Shortcuts to share stories/photos through email, message, weibo, facebook & twitter. (New)
• Optimized features for Android OS 4.1. (New)
• Switch on/off columns, rearrange column order.（New）
• Impressive photos
• 2-finger zoom font
• Special Column with big news
Please contact us anytime with comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
For additional information, please visit http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/mobile/.
You can read the English newspapers or magazines very easily with ScanNews. It's FREE.
◆ The newspapers or magazines in the various fields and languages.
· Fields: Business/Economics, Lifestyle/Fashion, Entertainment, IT/Technology, Sports, Cars, etc.
· Languages: English, (German, French, Korean newspapers are available for some countries)
◆ Provides a variety of multilingual dictionaries.
· English-Korean, English-Japanese, English-Chinese, English-Indonesian, English-Vietnamese, English-Thai dictionary, etc.
· Korean-English, Korean-Japanese, Korean-Chinese, Korean-Indonesian, Korean-Vietnamese dictionary, etc.
◆ One-touch dictionary search, easy to read.
· Search for words and idioms (idioms are scheduled to gradually expand)
◆ My vocabulary
· Please note that network traffic occurs when loading the news site or searching the dictionary.
(Preferably using Wifi environment is recommended)
· ScanNews displays no advertisement at all, the advertisement seen in the news is from a news site.
The new version of South China Morning Post breaking news app is now ready. We've also made some exciting enhancements to the app including:
- the ability to save articles for offline reading
- the ability to follow trending topics such as Occupy Central, Universal Suffrage, Malaysia Airlines flight 370, Edward Snowden and many many more.
- new social share options included WhatsApp, Weibo and Google+
We’ve also addressed some minor bugs and made further refinements to improve speed and stability.
How to use Topics
To use our brand new topics feature, simple open the menu and tap “My Topics” to show a list of all the topics that are currently trending on SCMP. Tap the topic name to go directly to a topic of interest, or tap the “+” icon to follow a topic and save it to your menu for easy access.
How to use Saved Articles
To save an article for reading later or offline reading, simple navigate to the article then tap the save arrow on the right hand side of your screen just below the title. To access saved articles, simple open the menu then tap “Saved Articles”. You can delete saved articles at any time, simply touch, hold and delete the article you would like to remove.
Thank you for use the SCMP breaking news app.
Oriental Daily News is a newspaper with quality content。 It was launched on September 29, 2002 in broadsheet format. On July 1, 2007, Oriental Daily News had a new facelift into a compact-size Chinese Newspaper which is worldwide trend, easy & convenience, attractive & artistically .
Today, the paper has established a reputation for an independent news reports, in-depth analyses and impactful commentaries.
Therefore, within a short span of less then10 years, the daily has chalked an impressive more than 180,000 copies daily circulation, which is the fastest growing Chinese daily in Malaysia. Our sales are mainly via subscription, which creates consistency.
To date, Oriental Daily News also provide breaking news via Short Messaging Service (SMS), e-paper (NewspaperDirect and http://www.ebrowse.com.my), news portal service (http://www.orientaldaily.com.my), Faccebook, Twitter and mobile app for our widely distributed readers. The newspaper has become a trusted information source for the Chinese-speaking community.
Oriental Daily News owned by the KTS Group, other publications in the group are See Hua Daily News《诗华日报》, The Busy Weekly《資匯》財經周報，《 The Borneo Post 》英文婆罗洲邮报and 《Utusan Borneo 》馬來文婆罗洲前锋报。
The free, *official* Voice of America (VOA) mobile / tablet application serves news to your Android smartphone or tablet in 44 languages. VOA operates one of the world's largest international news media networks on TV, radio and digital properties with a total weekly audience of more than 200 million people in countries including Africa, The Middle East, Asia and beyond. To do this, VOA employs more than 3,500 journalists around the world, focused on countries without a free or established press or free and open internet access.
The news application features:
* Customization for more than 40 international languages and dialects from Farsi to Vietnamese
* Enjoy photos, video, audio and text content, including background streaming of audio content
* Integrated proxy available in the settings to get around Internet blocking
* Breaking news push notifications
* Hear radio podcasts on demand
* Save download time and data costs with the Low-Bandwidth Mode in the settings
* Download stories, videos, and photos for offline reading, watching, and listening
* Customizable navigation items and order
* Stream multimedia over Chromecast on your TV
* Offline-downloading and saving of news content for later enjoyment
* Share your favorite stories, videos, and photos via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+
* Social media sharing of content on Facebook, Twitter, email and other platforms
* Customizable Android Home Screen Widget
* Directly send your photo, video, audio and text news reports to VOA
= Frequently Asked Questions & Troubleshooting Issues =
Having problems with using the App proxy?
1- Make sure you installed the latest version of the Psiphon Proxy application from here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/0ubz-2q11-gi9y/en.html
2- Start the Psiphon Proxy app on your device
3- Then enable Psiphon proxy usage in the application settings for Android app
Having problems with the App loading slowly?
1- Check to make sure you are on a fast, stable connection (WiFi, ideally).
2- If that doesn't work, open the application settings and check the box for "Low Bandwidth Support."
What languages and VOA services does the app support?
All of these:
VOA News (English)
VOA Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
صدای آمريکا (Persian)
Voz de América (Spanish)
VOA Somali (Somali)
ဗီြအိုေအ ျမန္မာဌာန (Burmese)
VOA Tigrigna (Tigrigna)
VOA - Голос Америки (на русском) (Russian)
VOA 뉴스 (Korean)
VOA Indonesia (Indonesian)
ཨ་རིའི་རླུང་འཕྲིན། བོད་སྐད། (Tibetan)
وائس آف امریکہ اردو (Urdu)
صدای امریکا (Dari)
د امریکا غږ اشنا (Pashto)
VOA Hausa (Hausa)
VOA Afaan Oromoo (Afaan Oromoo)
Amerika'nın Sesi (Turkish)
VOA - Голос Америки (українською) (Ukrainian)
VOA Português (Portuguese)
La Voix de l'Amérique (French)
دهنگی ئهمهریکا (Kurdish)
Amerika Ovozi ( Uzbek)
Studio 7 (English)
Dengê Amerîka (Kurdi)
Гласот на Америка (Macedonian)
Radiyoyacu VOA (Kirundi/Kinyarwanda)
Amerikanın Səsi (Azerbaijani/Azeri)
وي اوای ډیوه (Pashto to Pakistan)
Glas Amerike (Serbian)
VOA Swahili (Swahili)
ভয়েস অফ আমেরিকা বাংলা (Bangla)
Glas Amerike (BiH) (Bosnian)
ამერიკის ხმა (Georgian)
Ամերիկայի Ձայն (Armenian)
Studio 7 Shona (Shona)
Zëri i Amerikës (Albanian)
Studio 7 Ndebele (Ndebele)
Still having problems?
We are here to help. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the device description (example: Samsung S3) and operating system (example: 4.3) as well as a brief description of the issue.