Because we believe that a home is a precious sanctuary you return to each day after a long days’ work. It is a place where you can be at your most rested self in your comfortable and familiar setting for your family. We do our best to make sure that you and your family agree with what we believe here.
As a HDB licensed contractor (HDB: HB-06-2291-E), Shawn Leong Decoration provides a comprehensive solution to your home renovation needs. We also handle commercial renovation works. Our services include:
1. Interior Design Services
a. Design planning
c. Project management
2. Renovation for Bathroom
a. Hacking works
b. Cement Screeding
d. Topping up of bath/toilet floor
3. Renovation for Living Room, Bedroom and Kitchen
a. Laying of floor finishes on bare concrete surfaces provided by HDB
b. Laying of floor tiles in living room, bedrooms, kitchen and household
c. Laying of wall tiles on bare concrete surfaces provided by HDB
d. Installation of false ceiling in living room and kitchen
4. Post renovation works
a. Removal of debris
b. Painting services
c. Wall paper covers
5. Supply and Sale of Materials
a. Our customers can also tap on our network of material suppliers to
select their desired choice of floor tiles, parquet tiles, marble and
granite slabs, kitchen vanity tops and so on.
6. Carpentry Works
a. Design of kitchen cabinets, bedroom cabinets
b. Laminate Finish
c. You can choose a wide variety of kitchen tops
i. Solid Surface Top
ii. Iquartz Kitchen Top
iii. Kompactop Paper Resin Kitchen Top
iv. Caesarstone Kitchen Top
v. Granite Kitchen Top
d. You can choose a wide variety of Bedroom Cabinets
i. Full height casement wardrobe
ii. Full height sliding wardrobe
iii. Wooden Doors or Aluminium Doors
iv. Laminate finishing
v. Soft closing hinges
e. You can choose a wide variety of Bathroom Fittings
i. Vanity table with closets
ii. PD Door
iii. Wall to Glass Shower Screen
iv. Aluminium bi-fold door with PVC panel
- information on the different trekking regions in Nepal.
- detailed information on many individual trekking routes including interactive maps and profiles.
- information on several of Nepal's trekking peaks including maps and photos.
- a fantastic forum where you can discuss, ask questions and share your experiences with fellow trekkers.
- an interactive map featuring photos from fellow trekkers. Add your photos from your trek!
- GPS feature with altitude reading.
A great app to help plan your trip to the Himalayas, to share your experiences and to learn more about trekking in Nepal.
Whether you are a Pepys enthusiast, or you just have an interest in London and it's history, this app will take you on a fascinating journey through the city.
- Locations: present day photos of the sites mentioned in the diary, all plotted on an interactive map. This section is growing all the time with submissions of sites that users have discovered.
- The Diary: this section is updated daily with the entry from Pepys diary for the actual date back in the 1660's. A wonderful way to work your way through the diary, one day at a time.
- Tours: interactive maps that will guide you through the streets Pepys once trod. Users can follow the routes actually on the ground or virtually from your armchair. Photos and information about sites is posted along the route, and the street view option allows virtual tourists to feel like they are actually there!
- Submit your photos: send us your photos of sites that you have discovered! Use this feature to take a photo on your iPhone and send it directly to us with the location information. Include comments and information, and we will add them to the growing map of location photos and information on the app.
- Biography: a useful reference detailing Pepys' life and times. Information is taken from Wikipedia so has with lots of links to further reading.
- Comment, Like & Share: 'like' items that you want to come back to, add your own comments and share everything on Facebook or Twitter. Join the discussion!