Simply tell Citybot what type of activities interest you and in a matter of seconds receive a personalized schedule with an interactive map. From a local favorite cafe in Nob Hill, followed by a trip to the Golden Gate Park, ending with dinner in a well priced 3 star restaurant in the Mission.
Never worry about trying to determine the best way to get from place to place or if your next stop is open. Citybot will suggest how to get to your destination and when you should arrive.
Citybot has asked both locals and visitors, and will only share activities that get the best ratings and recommendations. We have collected data from dozens of sites so you can know the best places in the Castro, the Pacific Heights, SoMa, and beyond.
Citybot wants you to get the most out of your visit :)
Have questions or comments? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will write back within 24 hours.
Search any list of top ten favorite cities in the country (or the world), and you'll almost always find San Francisco or SF as the locals say. The clanging cable cars, Victorian row houses, quirky neighborhoods and drop-dead gorgeous waterfront make this city by the bay a traveler's paradise. But one of the best ways to experience San Francisco is live like a local for a day. Rent a bike and head into Golden Gate Park. Drop by the Japanese Tea Garden or California Academy of Sciences (this being San Francisco: the world's greenest museum, with a 'living' roof). Cruise over to the Ferry Building and graze on organic oysters, local cheese and sustainably grown fruit for lunch before catching a ferry to Sausalito, Tiburon or Alcatraz (even locals love 'The Rock') for a meander. After eating yet another local, sustainable meal (think heirloom tomato salad, duck confit, truffle risotto) for dinner at any one of San Fran's eighty gazillion neighborhood restaurants, find a late-night cafe and talk politics, take a streetcar to AT&T Park for a SF Giants game, check out an indie band or just pick a neighborhood and explore. But this guide isn't just about San Francisco. Use the Gogobot San Francisco Bay Area City Guide to explore Silicon Valley, the Peninsula, the East Bay (Berkeley, Oakland, etc), and the North Bay.
What users love about the Gogobot San Francisco Travel Guide:
✓ EXPLORE the San Francisco Bay Area to the fullest.
✓ PLAN your next trip easily and discover where friends have been!
✓ BOOK a hotel on the go with just a tap.
✓ CREATE stunning photo postcards and reviews of places you've visited.
✓ GET INSPIRED with postcards and reviews by friends and travelers like you
✓ JOIN a community of passionate travelers from around the world.
Gogobot Tribes are communities of travelers who share common interests. Are you a trail-blazing jet-setter with an adrenaline addiction? The Adventure Tribe may be for you. Feel at home in high-end hotels in exotic locations? Check out the Luxury Tribe for great tips. Always on top of the latest local hotspots? The Trendsters Tribe and Nightlife Tribe is where you'll find your groove. With 19 Tribes, and more on the way, travel advice has never been more personal!
Share your travel experiences with your friends. Turn your photos into digital postcards and customize them with filters to make them look beautiful. You can share your postcards with friends via Facebook, Twitter, email or SMS. You can also browse beautiful postcards from around the world on the "Featured" feed.
What users are saying:
“Love this app, love the idea of tapping into my Facebook friend network for travel tips. Also love making postcards :)” – Paul, Australia
"I used to use Frommer's and Lonely Planet - now I use Gogobot for my ultimate travel guide." – Erica, NYC
"If you like TripAdvisor, Gogobot will blow your mind" – Michael Arrington, TechCrunch
"Its like Yelp for travel!" - Connie, San Jose, CA
- Hit a button and encounter the best places to eat within a block of you
- Share your experiences with friends on Facebook and Twitter with one checkmark
- Track the progress of the places you've been and your next new experiences
What are you waiting for? Start checking off those items and discovering the best-kept secret of your city!
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/so_blistful
Friend us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/blistful
Bookmark our blog: http://blistful.tumblr.com/
Visit our website: http://www.blistful.com
We’re looking to expand Blistful to your region, so let us know where we should go next by sending us an email email@example.com.
Download FREE app now and access these lists!
7x7 Must Eats
New York Time Out Dishes
Sign on San Diego Dishes
Jonathan Gold Must Eats
Note: Requires Internet connection to download lists and post to social networks.
• Practical travel guide with detailed information like attractions, getting around for each district of San Francisco City.
• Travel utilities like hotel booking, currency converter, weather forecast, world clocks, reminder, alarm and many more available within the app.
• Intuitive, easy-to-use one tap pane interface with tight social network integration for Check-Ins, photo sharing and places review.
• Just one app for all your devices with dedicated UI and data sync capabilities.
• Plan your itinerary and port your activity data between different devices and social network using our pangeaguides.com website.
• Community sharing experience for your photos, reviews and travel memories with your friends and other fellow travelers.
Premium features of San Francisco Travel Guide bring exclusive travel utilities that reduce travel planning hassles and make the experience fun and memorable. Premium features consists of -
• A next generation modern marvel Augmented Reality experience that brings surrounded by wonders feeling.
• Search for cafes, restaurants, theatres and even hospitals with carefully organized location data. Find more than 1000 Points of Interest around you and get directions to places of your interest.
• Extremely detailed San Francisco offline map for no connectivity areas or internet availability (Connection required on first time use).
• Comprehensive set of utilities and tools that will help you plan your trip. Organize checklist, send postcards, bringing a collection of useful travel apps within a single app.
• Discover people, places and culture with information about upcoming local events.
Designed and developed by the travelers, for the travelers that works in all parallel universe!
Many tutorials to help individuals lock down their computers and prevent hackers from stealing information. Create, store, and use secure passwords.
Learn how to fight spam, phishing, perform safe online shopping, learn how to invest online safely, and how to bank online securely.
Secure your wireless Internet and use a free Wi-Fi hotspot securely.
Read about what municipal bonds are, why they are a good investment, why they are a bad investment, historical defaults, and how to buy and select safe individual municipal bonds.